Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

boti

Star
I was watching yesterday some old dance videos

reminding myself how poorly BTS dances, their bad choreography and also the fact that they are hell out of sync.

They can live together, spreading diseases by sharing food, dishes, underware, clothes, play the “family” as much as you want.

When performing the personal relation doesn’t play a role. It definitely didn’t play a role in their performance because I cannot name one choreography, not even in their videos, where they are syncing.

While watching dancers, I stumbled upon this video

the person goes through, as the name says, viral dance videos. Videos with the highest viewing numbers.

Imagine my surprise discovering BTS amongst them (due to the high number of views), and how it feels after watching all those dancers to discover BTS dresses up like Cinderella and the 7 dwarfs.

What I realized is that - BTS members who joined BigHit, joined it because they thought, maybe even promised, that their training will not be that “harsh” as within the big companies.

Basically BTS members choose from the beginning the least amount of work which can be seen in the differences between and any other group in Korea.

Within the band the differences between Jungkook, Jimin and well, old Taehyung are way too big compared to the other 4. This being bad coaching and management. But Bang of course couldn’t care less about that since nobody is pointing out to this issue.

It’s a palm in the face for the rest of the bands.

No matter what kpop band I’ve watched, even txt despite them doing the same BTS 5-movements-repertoire, even txt are better at dancing and more homogenized.

boti

Star
sorry but he trying to expose illuminati and they put him in jail and then they killed him, there's also an interview of him in jail a couple of years ago ..
This might be true, but DMX was a notorious drug addict who made millions from rapping.
He was arrested because he broke the law, not because he was innocent or because the Freemasons were bothered by his rumbling.
He had a history of drug abuse.
Drugs do kill.
Maybe he died from vaccine , or Covid, or maybe someone killed him. Either way this guy couldn't manage his drug abuse, I am not surprised that he died, you cannot survive on drugs.

When Breitbart, who had a lot of things on a lot of people ON PAPER, died at 43, fully healthy, from a heart attack, without pre-existent conditions and when his coroner also died in the same suspicious surroundings, things cooled off pretty quickly, though it was obvious that something was not right and the timing, before he announced that he's about to release some documents, couldn't be more obvious.
Freemasons don't need to kill people like DMX, who, like anyone else, didn't had any proof. Because that's why they always win, it's difficult to get proof and even if one would, people wouldn't care that much.
DMX has had a troubled childhood, was beaten by his mother, was very often in jail for all sorts of crimes - from animal cruelty to drug possessions, falsifying ID.'s and many other things.
His list of crimes is so long it is not worthy to list everything.
People, if they know something, should expose and talk about it. NOT signing with Def Jam, make millions and when the career is shaking then do some interviews. While wearing several gold and diamond chains and rings.
Same goes for Kanye West, who I consider to be the best producer in America. But he was aware about what kind of lying cunts Beyonce and Jay Z were, yet, when it suited him, he was all in owe.
Did he ever publicly talked about how Jay Z can't rap and has ghost writers, or about the sham around Beyonce ?
No, only when his fame was over how Jay Z didn’t came to his wedding.

queen82

Star
This might be true, but DMX was a notorious drug addict who made millions from rapping.
He was arrested because he broke the law, not because he was innocent or because the Freemasons were bothered by his rumbling.
He had a history of drug abuse.
Drugs do kill.
Maybe he died from vaccine , or Covid, or maybe someone killed him. Either way this guy couldn't manage his drug abuse, I am not surprised that he died, you cannot survive on drugs.

When Breitbart, who had a lot of things on a lot of people ON PAPER, died at 43, fully healthy, from a heart attack, without pre-existent conditions and when his coroner also died in the same suspicious surroundings, things cooled off pretty quickly, though it was obvious that something was not right and the timing, before he announced that he's about to release some documents, couldn't be more obvious.
Freemasons don't need to kill people like DMX, who, like anyone else, didn't had any proof. Because that's why they always win, it's difficult to get proof and even if one would, people wouldn't care that much.
DMX has had a troubled childhood, was beaten by his mother, was very often in jail for all sorts of crimes - from animal cruelty to drug possessions, falsifying ID.'s and many other things.
His list of crimes is so long it is not worthy to list everything.
People, if they know something, should expose and talk about it. NOT signing with Def Jam, make millions and when the career is shaking then do some interviews. While wearing several gold and diamond chains and rings.
Same goes for Kanye West, who I consider to be the best producer in America. But he was aware about what kind of lying cunts Beyonce and Jay Z were, yet, when it suited him, he was all in owe.
Did he ever publicly talked about how Jay Z can't rap and has ghost writers, or about the sham around Beyonce ?
No, only when his fame was over how Jay Z didn’t came to his wedding.

yeah but i think he knows something about Aaliyah death, he and Aaliyah were very close, that we all know she was sacrificed to further Beyoncè's career

Borabora

Rookie

The interview of V this time made me feel empathetic and sorry for him.
but on the other hand I saw that he was somewhat similar to Troye Sivan, from his speech, hair and gestures. or maybe it's just my feeling

boti

Star
He’s the king!!

The interview of V this time made me feel empathetic and sorry for him.
but on the other hand I saw that he was somewhat similar to Troye Sivan, from his speech, hair and gestures. or maybe it's just my feeling
Troye Sivan gives me the shiver when it comes to creepiness. Watching a video of his or instagram for one minute - too much to handle.
Those interviews are scripted. If not totally at least main topics. Including him often talking about his grandmother to draw sympathy, empathy and to make him seem so pure and innocent.

Same goes for him constantly talking about “hardships“ and engaging the most with fans, as well as sending love messages to them.

Their company knows very well what draws the public - each of them are tasked with certain topics to answer.
It has become quite obvious that Taehyung was told to bring “heaven” and “angels” more often especially in the past year. While Namjoon proudly mentions how he doesn’t believe in God.
Taehyung mentioned “angels” and “praying” in every video - Grammy nominations, award, their reality shows and this interview.

It wasn’t so often in the past but know it’s way to often for it to not be an agenda on their company’s list.
Even the way he talks - it sounds calculated.

Taehyung is good on camera during interviews because of his way of articulating words, sentences and little gesticulating, as oppose to Jungkook who speaks and sounds like an uneducated child - but Taehyung’s answers are being taken to the extreme because they are very much tailored for young people while looking mature as oppose to Jungkook who talks and behaves in interview like an (uneducated) child.

I doubt Taehyung read La Fontaine’s fable and even if he did, quite improbable for him to remember. This is a situation where I believe he was told to give that answer. To make fans think that they are “hardworking” by making reference to a story dealing with the this topic.

Now Jungkook is starting. An adult saying he’s missing and wants to see his underage fans.

This reminds me - Peter Pan is a gay icon - forever young and innocent (p***phile’s dream)

http://instagr.am/p/CNhNgNko-ln/

Last edited:

boti

Star
I forgot to add this to my previous post - Taehyung saying he would like someone who likes him the way he is.

Translation, something which I wrote in the past related to all of them - they want people around them who react with exuberance and positive encouragement to every single shit they’re doing.

Let’s not forget, they’ve never suffered any consequences for their bad doings.

If someone makes a tweet saying they can’t sing - they loose their job.

If someone points out to them looking like girls - goodbye.

If someone says how abnormal is for them to live and sleep together - dead.

Etc.

They want to live an insanity in which, everything they do is correct and perfect despite almost everything being sick and crazy.

They put their life in danger because without a doubt they’ll find enough crazy girls or manipulative people who will tell them exactly what they want to hear.

And THAT’s how Bang gets them to do whatever he wants.

Love Life

Rookie
Yes, that hair dye thing has been often a topic as a symbol for something. I explained it from my point of view here.

They are overloaded from doing photo shootings and filming commercials. It takes AGES to get your make up done, hair, filming different sequences and it's not like you take a few pictures, as one sees in their bangtan bomb. You take hundreds of shots for one that makes it. Usual photoshootings go over days. So for one BTS picture you need at least two days of shooting.
The same amount of hours goes into every single interview they do, or lives.
The last ones they did without make up or hair style were years ago. Can't remember seeing them without their hair done or without make up. Even their clothes for the lives are chosen by the staff.
It is them unnaturally obsessed over putting make up on. Not the staff, not the company.
How the description of each color representing different personas came out and sort of stuffs? Do you have any idea? Its hillarious to watch people believeing that stuff tho.

boti

Star
How the description of each color representing different personas came out and sort of stuffs? Do you have any idea? Its hillarious to watch people believeing that stuff tho.

I don’t know where it came from (hair dye/different personas). Maybe the original poster can answer this.
The idea of hair dye as a symbol for “mk ultra” was presented in the other thread.

boti

Star

boti

Star
Gay satanic pedophilic Pope Francis pushing a new item, on the European Community agenda - stripping people off their properties.

Housing Action Day (see 5. and 6.)

As you notice the language used is all so fabulous and filled with bullshit positive propaganda when in fact, as per the poss on Klaus Schwab and the Great Reset...”you will own nothing and be happy about it”.

https://www.cadtm.org/Call-for-the-Housing-Action-Day-on-27-and-28-March-2021

https://www.lastampa.it/vatican-insider/it/2021/04/11/news/il-papa-condividere-la-proprieta-non-e-comunismo-e-cristianesimo-1.40137920

boti

Star
They should have stopped after a second video version of the song which was either way useless.

But the constant overload of new videos for Dynamite has turned it to the most hated song ever.

And Bang seems to not be able to sell anything without involving Taehyung.

Also here

http://instagr.am/p/CLVAARggN8j/

Talking about bands better than BTS

http://instagr.am/p/CIdbtO_J7oD/

Incredible how much filters and make-up they use

http://instagr.am/p/CNUfHOcFzMD/

vs

http://instagr.am/p/CMzjxoQlY_h/

As always, promoting drinking - fighting over the wine bottle

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNm2ndrIr3k/?igshid=ro0qzlqnku3v

queen82

Star
They should have stopped after a second video version of the song which was either way useless.

But the constant overload of new videos for Dynamite has turned it to the most hated song ever.

Also here

vs

didn't koreans and asians in general use to have cure of their skin , using lotions etc i guess Jungkook didn't have the time to do this, his skin is nowhere to be perfect like one of comments said

boti

Star
didn't koreans and asians in general use to have cure of their skin , using lotions etc i guess Jungkook didn't have the time to do this, his skin is nowhere to be perfect like one of comments said
I believe they’re masters when it comes to beauty treatments

Jungkook used to have acne which has to be treated - either with medicine or lotion/laser.

His acne didn’t looked like one to need medicine - I’ve known a person who followed treatment with pills because his entire face was simply an eruption zone, causing pain and infection

The problem is - one thing you CANNOT do is wear makeup - it’s worsening the condition very fast.

I assume the constant make-up made his condition only worse over the years.

He must have done something and quite a lot to treat it, because it doesn’t look as bad as it was. I can imagine though why it wasn’t possible to get rid of it completely.

His face now seems very clean in terms of pimples and obviously some more deeper treatments as acne like his leaves scars in the skin which can be removed with laser therapy.

queen82

Star
I believe they’re masters when it comes to beauty treatments

Jungkook used to have acne which has to be treated - either with medicine or lotion/laser.

His acne didn’t looked like one to need medicine - I’ve known a person who followed treatment with pills because his entire face was simply an eruption zone, causing pain and infection

The problem is - one thing you CANNOT do is wear makeup - it’s worsening the condition very fast.

I assume the constant make-up made his condition only worse over the years.

He must have done something and quite a lot to treat it, because it doesn’t look as bad as it was. I can imagine though why it wasn’t possible to get rid of it completely.

His face now seems very clean in terms of pimples and obviously some more deeper treatments as acne like his leaves scars in the skin which can be removed with laser therapy.
ok thanks for the explanation

Borabora

Rookie

Also here

vs

Lol, the tiny tan agenda again, brainwashing their fans by creating an image that bities members still a baby and innocent.

V' is the most popular member of bities and he is media's darling. Bang pedos knows who is the most useful to attract money.
Bities fans have problematic behavior, namely obsessive possessiveness who unconsciously rejects Bities as ordinary human beings. They love that fact, possesive fans is great source of money.

and about the fighting scene over wine bottle, their fans most likely will react "aigo, look at our babies, so cutee and innocent, they all billionaire, they could buy a wine company but still fighting over one bottle. Taehyungah..jungkok-ah. let me buy it for you" #bye

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
Sorry for the late response, Door.
As to the question WHY their videos are so dark and deals with all those themes, I just wrote an answer to azure sirius explaining the exact issue.

Yes, they did their Save Me Webtoon based on their videos, also for the same reasons of people finding similarities and dealing/streaming old stuff to keep trending and getting even more involved emotionally in a fictional parasocial relation which is based on the members "weakness" , making them more reachable in their fans mind.
I wouldn't allow my children to watch such a crap. It's so unrealistic, this isn't the life any of the members has experienced, and it's fine. Art doesn't have to be auto-biographical. Take Prince as an example - he used to ask his billions of girlfriends (many underage) share personal things, troubles they have faced and he would use that in his songs. One of them got angry and made a statement to this situation.

The problem is that their fans get caught in this illusion, feeling emotional about the stories and projecting their reaction into even more feelings over the members.
I don't know if you've read the post, but I wrote once about it and quoted an article criticizing the story as well as their app, the one of being the band's "manager" and taking virtually control of their life.
The amount and height of manipulative content of everything they are doing it's mind-blowing.

Thank you for taking the time and posting the pictures (webtoon/videos) .
You are correct about your lyrics interpretation (consent), what I've wrote and your interpretation go the same direction and are both correct.
I don't know what to say about parents imposing their vision about children's future over them. It's a difficult thing. As a child or young person you don't have all the information and naturally one would be more attracted to things that come more easily than more work.
It can go wrong, but it can also end up better.
In my profession you don't get things done unless with force. Try making a child practice violin, or piano the entire day while everyone else is playing outside. Not only are you not allowed to, but even when you're allowed, you cannot risk it because of your hands, or legs (if you're a ballet dancer).
The situation you're describing it's an ideal one, but to expect from a child or a young person to have the same experience or knowledge as an adult/parent, in order to make a decision which will affect his life, it's unrealistic.
In the end if the parent's intention are the best ones, this should take precedence.

As far as Yoongi goes, given what he is doing now, he should have definitely listened to his parents.

When he joined BigHit, he seemed to be just another wanna-be-cool-kid with some wanna-be-in-a-gang-and-everyone-is-a-hater-style lyrics and parents are the evil. Naturally his parents were in the right to not allow him that.

So. Where did he ended up?
here

http://instagr.am/p/CBEJ1pYJz0K/

Your last paragraph....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, the relation between the lyrics and the video is...cricket sound.
Fans will hear the lyrics, imagining Taehyung/BTS members needing them, will imagine a story similar as the one in the video and boom it goes again, another dramatic scenario they can dream about and poor Taehyung abused by his father.
You see all their sufferance, the fans imagining holding them into their arms, ah perfect.
I thought my post was so boring that you decided not to reply, hahaha.

I didn't know that about Prince, that sounds very creepy.

You think the Save Me Webtoon was based on the videos? I thought it was the other way around, but I guess it doesnt really matter. Either way the content is very dark and creepy.

The app of being a manager? Are you talking about the BTS world game? Yeah, I saw people saying some really weird things about it, I even posted some stuff I found online. The sickest thing is that I heard, if i remember correctly, they used Jimin's eating disorder as a part of the game.

I agree with you that sometimes a child would prefer to do something that requires (seemingly) little work, I knew kids like that myself. But I think it depends on the person. If you've never had to work hard for anything, of course you wouldnt want to do it.
I just think if you have a good connection with your parents - you'll listen to them because you trust them, even if you don't agree with them. I myself had very unrealistic visions of what I wanted my future career to be, and my dad talked to me about it, without "putting down" my dreams. I feel like if he did put down my dreams I would persue them just to spite him, to say "you dont listen to me, and I wont listen to you, I wont do what you want to force me to!" As I wanted to persue art, I realized that I can just do it as a hobby, and my parents encouraged me to do something more practical. I guess I also sympathize with Yoongi a bit, the part where he said about his parents throwing out his raps so he'd focus more on school, because I too wrote poetry when I was in middle school, I can't imagine how much of a betrayal I would see that if my parents threw out something that I worked hard on, which I held very dear to me. That would be like a spit in my soul, because at least to me, my poetry was very personal and meaningful.
I think any parent will say that their intentions are the best, even abusive parents will say something like they're "preparing you for a rough world", or that "you're a little shit, so if I dont beat you you wont learn to behave".

I dont think Yoongi's parents would agree with you, at least his mother. Didn't she open a cafe that was Yoongi-themed? She was obviously either proud, or used his fame, either way, if she was ashamed of him, I dont think she would open a cafe and fill it with his idol photos. If she just wanted a cafe - she'd just quietly open it and tell no one that she's the BTS' Suga's mother.

"When he joined BigHit, he seemed to be just another wanna-be-cool-kid with some wanna-be-in-a-gang-and-everyone-is-a-hater-style lyrics and parents are the evil."
This is so funny, because I was thinking about something similar today. I heard an interesting song play in my brother-in-law's car, and it reminded me so much of Yoongi.

Welcome to the Machine by Pink Floyd:
"Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
Where have you been?
It's alright we know where you've been
You've been in the pipeline
Filling in time
Provided with toys and scouting for boys
You brought a guitar to punish your ma
And you didn't like school
And you know you're nobody's fool

So welcome to the machine