Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

boti

Star
Yes fake love came im my mind too when i was watching film out.

Fake love

View attachment 54062

Film out

View attachment 54063

Both scenes looks so similar. The curtain is at the same side. And Jin is alone shown in storm in both mv.
Yup. And the same kitschy fake dramatic. Everyone is in danger and erecting-penis-Jin will be saving them all (from the time Jin had an erection on stage, credit to the member who posted the video).

There are two types of video-styles with BTS : either end of the world and they need to be saved (ON when they mock Jesus was the last one I remember and now this one), or, gaying happily around.
What both styles have in common - the direction is poorly. The story of the video doesn’t make sense.
Wanna make a video of them being in danger and one member saving all ?
Ok. Like in theatre. Show me the “conflict”. Show me the danger, why and who the character is that saves them.
Not just put some images and then ...hahaha...feed the fans the information. Though it has become to such an extent that some fans would go through every video to search for the same objects. Making them obsessing and streaming even more BTS stuff.
Show me a damn story. Mock Jesus - but you have to justify it in the video.
This is basic directing and theatre background.

With BTS is not about the content, it’s about creating those mothering feelings in their fans. Oh my God, they have to be saved and then associating the fear or joy with their feelings.

ON - the Jesus mocking version not ok because there was no relation between the video and he made music, no sense behind Taehyung acting as Jesus who has a minor as a (girl)friend and no sense in those horrible horrible images with Jungkook getting hurt in the water with thorns on his hands. That’s just stupid and disgusting.

I remember in Taehyung’s singularity, though I have forgotten what exactly, there were some drawings on the walls and Bang’s picture or something like this.
Nothing ever made sense.

In the end - Jin makes a bad “savior”.

I look at his face and I remember he does nothing in the band.
Just there abusing Jungkook’s nipples.

azure sirius

Rookie
Dear Cadiz,
Thank you for remembering me and for your kind words.

The best way to explain the reason of me leaving the other thread and starting this one is if you could take a look at what happened in the pages 1329-1331 where for almost 24 hours hours I was targeted by a member, who used false pretense in the style of “Social Justice Warrior” , to hide the fact that one single sentence regarding Jungkook in a dancing analysis, which took me more than 30 min to make, caused her uncontrolled lashing out at me, pointing out to her need of reading about the members being “victims” who are actually “suffering” because they are abused within the cult.
That’s the short version of it and it sounded to me like an obsessive fan.

It wasn’t necessarily because of that particular member that I left the thread, there have been some trolls, obsessive and unstable members who simply can’t be dealt with other than ignoring.
The one or the other members tried to calm down the situation, but that member simply couldn’t stop herself, exploded once I caught her up in her lies and nobody actually really jumped in pointing out to the problematic of obsessive fans.

Which made me revise the entire thread and come to the conclusion -like I’ve mentioned in my answer to her - I feel that the spirit of the thread is one under the need to read only a certain type of things about the members, which is making them seem as victims under a spell, mind controlling programs, spirits, Black Magic, Satan, etc. so in the end to victimize them rather than accepting a more plausible truth, something that has always been the case for any pop male young singer/boyband.
I respect the people who went into great detailed analysis, but I don’t believe in most of it. Especially not the spirit of it, the one of thinking that BTS are victims under some sort of control with all the upcoming sacrifices and who dies when because he’s a victim who was chosen from the beginning to die.

It made no point for me to antagonize anyone, or come in and dispute everything that was written, I never mentioned it, which is why I am explaining my decision publicly here, to also express my thoughts over what was written in the thread.

MK Ultra is a failed CIA project who might or might not still exist.

BTS don’t look anything like someone under mind programming. They wouldn’t be able to perform and engage publicly or else (recording for ex) in any activities.

Freemasons do engage in all the rituals mentioned in the thread, but this only happens with a handful of selected people, older, people who have catered to the highest degree for a long time and whose loyalty has been tested multiple times at high levels, targeting them and catching them with dirt (see politicians) , helping them in compromising situations and make sure they will serve until they die. People in high functions or people with great influence, people who are being blackmailed for the gain of others.
If anything this applies to BigHit inner circle of investors, CEO’s and Bang Si-Hyuk.
Not BTS.

At 22-28 they have somehow the mentality of children, have nothing to offer to the high degrees of Freemasons (they aren’t running a hedge fund/ aren’t CEO of a company) and cannot be trusted.
Which is why I doubt they have anything directly to do with that high of a level in the Freemasonry.

I wanted to open this thread for my research, in order to be able to talk and expose things that don’t go that far into the satanic theories and felt that the other thread is simply more about - let’s blame voodoo on the members obvious culpability.

I doubt that many people in the thread have read the Masonic code, or went over all the MK Ultra documentation...

For me the personal aspect of the members and the business decisions made it’s more important and interesting than finding Satan in everything just to think they’re under a spell.

Their eyes “shifting”?
Yoongi seems to be on light anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. Jimin seems to be on heavy anti-depressants and sleeping pills.

They’ve been constantly stalked and surrounded by their own 30+ staff members. Being closely filmed and photographed day and night, from how they eat and sleep to how they yawn, breath, brush teeth’s, etc.
That’s mental abuse not related to Freemasonry or mind control. That’s mental abuse and people selling their souls for fame and money rather than getting a job/studying/learning/practicing.
Why bother practicing your voice when you could just watch TV and do playback.
On the other hand you have musicians who walk around with blood and wounds on their fingers from all the practicing and the true meaning of “hard work”. Funny how those people never complain about it.

When people talk about “selling their souls”, they don’t talk about a pact with satan.
It’s simple - some people are choosing respect and dignity over money and fame.
They only regret it once the superficial aspect of it - mostly fame and screaming fans, which is what the members are desperate for- fades away and you are left there with a guilty conscience and nothing of substance. While the next generation of young pretty boys willing to please even more the bosses are looking down on you.

With all the cameras, and lights, and people touching them left and right...the one moment where they don’t have a camera sticking up to their face is actually when they do interviews. Because of the distance between cameraman and them.

Of course they will inadvertently use this moment to loosen up a bit, especially since they still don’t have a clue about English language.

In the end, I could equally be wrong. :cool:

I will be updating this thread with my research and analysis and this way I won’t bother the people in the other thread, where my view over the entire subject in the end simply doesn’t collide with the rest.
Hello @boti Im new in your thread. I like your analysis that are more acceptable than the theories of magic, direct pact with satan concept etc, thank you for your great effort!

I always wondered how can they actually get time to do all those so called secretive rituals, that wouldn't make any sense to me. Now how you represent other plausible realistic reasons, its more clear why they choose to be a part of sinister business and corrupted industry and I finally understand the large gap between being a victim and signing a destructive contract which never go hand in hand.

I want to ask some questions I hope those are not annoying. The conspiracy theory of mk ultra is quite popular whenever any celebrity shows those glitches. Now I understand those are effects of heavy drugs and they were just mentally unstable. Then why there are so many signs of broken mirror, showing so many copies of an idol, for example in bts IDOL mv they showed multiple versions of bts that apparently represents split personas. Sometimes they also show how idols are being tortured in a laboratory. Surely there can be many possible concepts behind it but why these are repeated so many times in hollywood and kpop? I know they are way too busy from trainee days to present days practicing, shooting, passing around and doing shows to be a victim of mk ultra programming that would be needed a lot of time if that was really applicable for them, but still I am curious why they need to show all those repeated signs and concepts? I hope this question isn't interfering your personal analysis.

Borabora

Rookie
actually I pity them, but once again this is the life they have chosen.

I believe, there cannot be a happy ending for all the deception these people have committed

I remember back then how big Britney Spears was, with all the money, fame, power and influence she had among generations, but until now her life is still under the control of her master. She doesnt even have control over her wealth, her private life, even her children. She was repeatedly fed drugs and alcohol which caused her mentally unstable.

boti

Star
Hello @boti Im new in your thread. I like your analysis that are more acceptable than the theories of magic, direct pact with satan concept etc, thank you for your great effort!

I always wondered how can they actually get time to do all those so called secretive rituals, that wouldn't make any sense to me. Now how you represent other plausible realistic reasons, its more clear why they choose to be a part of sinister business and corrupted industry and I finally understand the large gap between being a victim and signing a destructive contract which never go hand in hand.

I want to ask some questions I hope those are not annoying. The conspiracy theory of mk ultra is quite popular whenever any celebrity shows those glitches. Now I understand those are effects of heavy drugs and they were just mentally unstable. Then why there are so many signs of broken mirror, showing so many copies of an idol, for example in bts IDOL mv they showed multiple versions of bts that apparently represents split personas. Sometimes they also show how idols are being tortured in a laboratory. Surely there can be many possible concepts behind it but why these are repeated so many times in hollywood and kpop? I know they are way too busy from trainee days to present days practicing, shooting, passing around and doing shows to be a victim of mk ultra programming that would be needed a lot of time if that was really applicable for them, but still I am curious why they need to show all those repeated signs and concepts? I hope this question isn't interfering your personal analysis.

Starting right with something you wrote : "I finally understand the large gap between being a victim and signing a destructive contract which never go hand in hand."

There are many reasons to despise the "victimhood" culture, one of them being because it's a bullying strategy and a manipulation/controlling tool in to making people obedient to insanity and manipulate the mass.
Many people in my field have been abused by teachers.
The difference is that the punishment was related to poor performance of a field that is of no comparison with the disgrace of those in the "music" industry, no matter if Korea or America/Europe.
I can't say I feel pain seeing some of the videos of female protagonists of kpop bands starving themselves, because they way I grew up, the beating, starving or punishment were at no given point in relation to a final result which would make one famous. It was about not honoring the profession.
Those girls starving themselves, or female singers sleeping around (Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce) are doing it because they have nothing to offer, yet want to become FAMOUS. Same goes for males.
Never is a contract perfect, in every field there are sacrifices, but two different scenarios.
I would have sacrificed some of the things that would have gone against my principles - such as doing many interviews to be more popular, but not to be a monkey.
When you REALLY work and do serious, quality-worthy things, even if it's an essay for the school, it's difficult to accept doing what those people are doing, because your vision about life and your work it's simply the opposite.

Knowing so many people personally and reading about those which I do not know, what contracts they've signed, how they developed, etc., those people are simply imbeciles (there is no other way to put it), who haven't worked at all (see Beyonce always claiming she "worked so hard"), the results are obvious for at least a professional, so in their world, the most important thing it's to become famous.
But when fame fades away, they start complaining about "selling the soul to the devil". Well...no one forced you into signing that contract, or, like in this case RESIGNING the contract. Just because reality and life gives you a "hello" every now and then, can't come and say that you sold the soul to the devil.
It means you had no soul and no work to start with it.

To the rest of the things you mentioned, I have talked at some point in the past more in detail about everything, so I am putting it in a short version here:
MK Ultra - existent/non-existent...who cares, because the elite has now the same results through media manipulation.
See zombies beating up people for not wearing masks, because they believe what governments are saying, lacking common sense, if not historical background.
Just look up in the history to see that world has always been controlled by the same people who made up their fortune through slavery (no, not a black thing, slavery has existed long before whatever it is presented in the media) , the same global slavery that exists today in a different from - we all work for the elite and if we don't do what they order (masks, vaccine, etc), then you loose your job, the little freedom, etc.
We are all manipulated by the media controlled by them and act accordingly. The main purpose of MK (at least in theory) was to extract information.
The project itself was isolated, otherwise it cannot work. You cannot have outside things interfere with it. It's like mixing up medicine when you're trying to see if ONE certain medicine works, it ruins everything.
The victims where subjected day and night to their experiments and not sent in the society to perform Fake Love. It wasn't a controlled situation, but either way - BTS couldn't physically have the time to be held hostages in a mind control program, for no reason.
They are not just happy, they seem to feel for ever grateful to Bang and the rest, because thankx to them they are now famous.

Glitches - I don't know of anyone in the industry who isn't drug - or alcohol addicted and not just industry. I have dealt with so many people on drugs (heavy and marijuana), they are impossible to interact with. I've seen those glitches 24/7.
I have commented on this in the past, how I believe Bang is giving some anti-depressents to Yoongi and Taehyung as well as "boosters" to all before concerts, how Jimin and Yoongi are obviously alcohol addicted, Jungkook seems to have some issues with alcohol, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing hard drugs, because those are common in body-builders and the gang he's hanging out with.

Concepts - normalizing violence and creepiness, making things appear more "interesting" to those who don't spend their time with old school movies and basic human issues.
I recommend wong kar wai. His movies are sexual, dramatic, "broken" but also human at the same time.

For youth, who is the main target of those in Hollywood or Music entertainment, their perception of "normality" is being shaped through movies and music and if most of them are violent, or "dark" - which for a young person who just yesterday was playing with dolls it attracts the highest attention and desires at an age where you deal with hormones and puberty - they will develop interest in superficial and weird stuff, rather than spending their times with more decent themes.
Hollywood isn't what it used to be after homosexuals took over, the movies nowadays are just sex, drugs, violence, etc.

Symbols - since almost are backtracked to Freemasonry, they don't mean a thing as a first reason. Freemasons just put everything all over the place. Freemasons don't give "hints" whenever they are about to kill someone and they for sure don't give two cents on BTS, especially harming them physically, or psychologically, because they need them obedient to be used as monkeys. The best way to do that is to give them some room, while keeping restrictions.
Kennedy, Breitbart, Ceausescu (Romania's former leader), they got killed because they were having access to information and were stepping out of the line.
Kurt Cobain was high on drugs and just a singer with a band in the end.
Asia is famous for their suicide rate.
When you're about to kill someone, you make sure it doesn't track back to you. They don't kill people but first give "hints" to the public, shoot a video and then go ahead with the "ritual".
Ritual and sacrifice for what? There is no need for some kpop-ers to be killed.
There are enough people who actively took part in their satanic/masonic partys, who have been in the industry, who have exposed what they are doing - nothing happen to them, they are still alive. Only influential people in politics are dangerous. Or those with proof, even though nowadays people have prove over masks who don't filter the virus, and vaccines who aren't vaccines, mortality rate who isn't higher than usually, yet, they still deny the proof.
Every little thing means something in a culture, I am saying this as someone who analyzed poems and consumed literature/analysis. You practice the analysis of literature.
Moon is not a satanic symbol for me. So Namjoon mentioning Moonchild is a nice reference.
Presenting BTS with "split personas" , paired with their kitschy lyrics promoting the same idea, that they are trapped, cannot escape, are suffering, they are broken, blabla, etc, no offense, we all been there, as young people, but this shit works only on young girls.
As an adult, I laugh at their lyrics, luckily I don't understand a thing without translation, as a younger girl I would have probably found it interesting, but wouldn't have time to listen to it.
Most important - IT SELLS.
It's not BTS showing signals, it's a team of people who know what it sells (Marilyn Manson, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce, Billie Eilish) and that's what you get.
If all BTS videos would be like boy with love, it wouldn't be that interesting. You put hands in their photos, or Yoongi's video, broken mirrors, whatever other 1000+ signs, fans will start taking things literally, and especially getting emotional involved. First the heart pumps for seeing their "cute" faces, then " oh my, God", all the "deep" stuff with symbols that means nothing, but keeping them preoccupied, or others believing they are about to be "sacrifice".
It seems to me that the poor word "sacrifice" has lost its meaning.

No offense to those who want to believe those things, but make sure you also get the full story, or more realistic scenario/background.

If you look at BTS's videos, they are filled with fake dramatic and non-sensical images, no relation between them. The goal it's to put as much as possible in the picture, feed the fans with some "theories" to keep them talking about it.
In an industry as superficial as this one, with mostly low-quality stuff, you're forgotten by the next day. Through those "concept" videos , though even this is an offense to the usage of the word in professional terms, BTS is being talked long enough until the next posting. Which happens almost every other day, since they are constantly releasing pictures or making commercials.
Bang/BigHit's tactic isn't one of showing or letting the members sending "signs" over being sacrificed. It's a PR tactic paired with basic knowledge over this business.
Another perfect example being Billie Eilish.
Creepy, Weird, Dark, Symbolism sells.

You take a step back and you realize that their videos are bad, with no story, no sense, full of makeup and they are still alive.

As a manager/label owner, you don't need any sacrifice, abuse or MK Ultra to make people like BTS do what you want to, in fact they are the ones begging you.

Last edited:

boti

Star
actually I pity them, but once again this is the life they have chosen.

I believe, there cannot be a happy ending for all the deception these people have committed

I remember back then how big Britney Spears was, with all the money, fame, power and influence she had among generations, but until now her life is still under the control of her master. She doesnt even have control over her wealth, her private life, even her children. She was repeatedly fed drugs and alcohol which caused her mentally unstable.
The situation with Britney Spears it's unfortunate, but common surroundings as everyone else in the industry which affect your perception about yourself and what you are doing, especially since they lack the intelligence or professionalism to realize that what they are doing sucks - if everyone around you says you're great no matter what you are doing and you belive them, you're going a wrong direction. .
Same for BTS, they seem to believe that they can sing and dance, though they were more conscious about their level in the past, now they live the image their label together with the fans have created of them being Gods of their profession. They actually believe they are musicians and dancers.

boti

Star
I guess you're right. I wonder why the company decides to focus so much on such dark topics. After what you've said, it really seems way too suspicious and creepy. Especially since, and I dont remember when exactly that questionaire happened, about 3 years ago at least, it's weird to make a dark story when they know a lot of BTS fans suffer from depression.
I dont know about using words, but their music videos were definitely odd, especially the ones before.
Sorry if this is off topic, but that reminded me, I'm really curious what you think. In the other thread, maybe a year ago, I did a review of the Save me Webtoon. And BTS music videos have always been around struggles and suffering, but the webtoon kind of shed light on a lot of their music videos, which used the same imagery over and over. I'm curious, why so much focus on that story? Why be focused on a story where the character, based on real people, suffer from abuse, bullying, depression, and die? I mean, before the webtoon I just thought the music videos are just little stories, until I realized that the same themes were repeating, but it seems like almost all of BTS' music videos ((Run, I need you, Most Beautiful Moment in Life: prologue, Hilghlight Reels, (and it seems like) Fake Love, Euphoria, Short Films (Begin, Lie, Stigma, etc), and possibly more)) are about one story - which is the Save Me webtoon.
Do you think the webtoon idea came inspired by the music videos, and that they were random? Or did they plan at the start the story? And decided "this is the story, and we're gonna spent a hell of a lot of music videos telling it"?

In the story Jin keeps going back in time to save the others. Namjoon works at a gas station, and almost goes to jail after a fight with a customer, which Jin prevents by going back in time. Kook falls from a building right on Jin's car, which is just horrifying imagery in the webtoon, I wont post it here. This seemed like a suicide, but Kook just slipped when he was enjoying the night view. Yoongi burns himself alive after his father says no to his music dreams, and that Yoongi will end up killing himself like his mother (And Yoongi is the only character in the story who hates Jin for saving him). Jimin is trapped in a hospital where his mother put him, and shown that Jimin sees his feet covered in dirt. So I'm guessing it's OCD? Jhope suffers from narcolepsy. And Tae has dreams where he sees Namjoon in jail, Yoongi in a fire, and in one he's even drowning and sees Jimin drowning too, who he tries to reach. Tae also has an abusive father, who he in the end of the story tries to kill, but accidentally stabs Jin.

Here are a couple of moment, some are even exact shots from the music videos:
View attachment 53831View attachment 53832View attachment 53833View attachment 53834View attachment 53835View attachment 53836View attachment 53837View attachment 53838View attachment 53839View attachment 53840

Ooh, that's very interesting. I interpreted the song differently.
A good house, a good car, will these things bring happiness?
In Seoul to the SKY, would your parents be happy?

I interpreted this as "if I get a good house and good car, will I really be happy?" Since for a lot of parents that is the definition of a good life for their kids. To get into one of the 3 big unis and become a government worker.
School, house and PC room is all we have
This is about parents only being focused on school. There even a line in the song: There’s no conversation topics beside studying.
For us it's like a double spy between dream and reality
I kinda agree with you on this one, it's vague. But I assumed that it is about how in South Korea it's common for parents tell their children to only focus on studying, and nothing else. And I even remember Yoongi in one interview saying that in middle school his parents threw away all of his raps, and after that Yoongi promised that he would only focus on studying, while secretly doing music. If I'm not mistake, Namjoon also talked about something similar, like hiding his lyrics from his parents and putting blank paper in his textbooks so he could pretend like he was studying.
They trap us in borders, the adults
There’s no choice but to consent

I never thought it was about no choice as in - let kids roam around free, ahaha. I thought it meant you have no choice about your future. And I agree that children are too immature to decide, but is that an excuse for parents to decide a childs life for them? If you have a good relationship with your parents - you'll listen to them, because you know they're wise. If not - no matter what they say, you will rebel, simply out of frustration. If a parent acts in a way of "you're gonna do it my way, and I don't want to hear anything about your disagreeing with me", that never leads to anything good.
Even if we think simply, it’s the survival of the fittest
Who do you think is the one who makes us step on even our close friends to climb up? What?
This is about being number one in your studies.
Don't be captured in others dreams
I thought this was about being captured in your parent's dreams. Being what will make your parents happy.
Adults say that we have it so easy
I dont think it has anything to do with knowing evils of the world, since the song is about school. In context, I thought it meant how parents say "you only have to focus on your studies right now, not on adult responsibilities like all adults do".

I do agree with you a bit that the song kind of sounds like it's creating an "us vs them" mentality, deviding kids and their parents. Like, "c'mon, kids, rebel, school sucks, lets focus on our dreams, no matter how impractical they could be". Especially since it comes from, and look at it how most BTS fans see it, it's 7 guys who have actually managed to achieve their dreams. They're not some rapper who says "I've tried for 10 years to become successful, and I feel like I should just give up on it, because I'm getting nowhere, I'm broke and unhappy. But hey, shoot for the stars! I'm sure you can achieve your dreams!"

Edit: It just hit me. I usually watch BTS music videos without sound, and I wanted to check something. Why is the music video for I Need You so violent? Like, you hear "I need you girl!" as you see Tae stabbing his father. I just cant. I mean, where exactly is the connection between what you see on screen and the lyrics?
Sorry for the late response, Door.
As to the question WHY their videos are so dark and deals with all those themes, I just wrote an answer to azure sirius explaining the exact issue.

Yes, they did their Save Me Webtoon based on their videos, also for the same reasons of people finding similarities and dealing/streaming old stuff to keep trending and getting even more involved emotionally in a fictional parasocial relation which is based on the members "weakness" , making them more reachable in their fans mind.
I wouldn't allow my children to watch such a crap. It's so unrealistic, this isn't the life any of the members has experienced, and it's fine. Art doesn't have to be auto-biographical. Take Prince as an example - he used to ask his billions of girlfriends (many underage) share personal things, troubles they have faced and he would use that in his songs. One of them got angry and made a statement to this situation.

The problem is that their fans get caught in this illusion, feeling emotional about the stories and projecting their reaction into even more feelings over the members.
I don't know if you've read the post, but I wrote once about it and quoted an article criticizing the story as well as their app, the one of being the band's "manager" and taking virtually control of their life.
The amount and height of manipulative content of everything they are doing it's mind-blowing.

Thank you for taking the time and posting the pictures (webtoon/videos) .
You are correct about your lyrics interpretation (consent), what I've wrote and your interpretation go the same direction and are both correct.
I don't know what to say about parents imposing their vision about children's future over them. It's a difficult thing. As a child or young person you don't have all the information and naturally one would be more attracted to things that come more easily than more work.
It can go wrong, but it can also end up better.
In my profession you don't get things done unless with force. Try making a child practice violin, or piano the entire day while everyone else is playing outside. Not only are you not allowed to, but even when you're allowed, you cannot risk it because of your hands, or legs (if you're a ballet dancer).
The situation you're describing it's an ideal one, but to expect from a child or a young person to have the same experience or knowledge as an adult/parent, in order to make a decision which will affect his life, it's unrealistic.
In the end if the parent's intention are the best ones, this should take precedence.

As far as Yoongi goes, given what he is doing now, he should have definitely listened to his parents.

When he joined BigHit, he seemed to be just another wanna-be-cool-kid with some wanna-be-in-a-gang-and-everyone-is-a-hater-style lyrics and parents are the evil. Naturally his parents were in the right to not allow him that.

So. Where did he ended up?
here

http://instagr.am/p/CBEJ1pYJz0K/

Your last paragraph....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, the relation between the lyrics and the video is...cricket sound.
Fans will hear the lyrics, imagining Taehyung/BTS members needing them, will imagine a story similar as the one in the video and boom it goes again, another dramatic scenario they can dream about and poor Taehyung abused by his father.
You see all their sufferance, the fans imagining holding them into their arms, ah perfect.

Last edited:

azure sirius

Rookie
Starting right with something you wrote : "I finally understand the large gap between being a victim and signing a destructive contract which never go hand in hand."

There are many reasons to despise the "victimhood" culture, one of them being because it's a bullying strategy and a manipulation/controlling tool in to making people obedient to insanity and manipulate the mass.
Many people in my field have been abused by teachers.
The difference is that the punishment was related to poor performance of a field that is of no comparison with the disgrace of those in the "music" industry, no matter if Korea or America/Europe.
I can't say I feel pain seeing some of the videos of female protagonists of kpop bands starving themselves, because they way I grew up, the beating, starving or punishment were at no given point in relation to a final result which would make one famous. It was about not honoring the profession.
Those girls starving themselves, or female singers sleeping around (Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce) are doing it because they have nothing to offer, yet want to become FAMOUS. Same goes for males.
Never is a contract perfect, in every field there are sacrifices, but two different scenarios.
I would have sacrificed some of the things that would have gone against my principles - such as doing many interviews to be more popular, but not to be a monkey.
When you REALLY work and do serious, quality-worthy things, even if it's an essay for the school, it's difficult to accept doing what those people are doing, because your vision about life and your work it's simply the opposite.

Knowing so many people personally and reading about those which I do not know, what contracts they've signed, how they developed, etc., those people are simply imbeciles (there is no other way to put it), who haven't worked at all (see Beyonce always claiming she "worked so hard"), the results are obvious for at least a professional, so in their world, the most important thing it's to become famous.
But when fame fades away, they start complaining about "selling the soul to the devil". Well...no one forced you into signing that contract, or, like in this case RESIGNING the contract. Just because reality and life gives you a "hello" every now and then, can't come and say that you sold the soul to the devil.
It means you had no soul and no work to start with it.

To the rest of the things you mentioned, I have talked at some point in the past more in detail about everything, so I am putting it in a short version here:
MK Ultra - existent/non-existent...who cares, because the elite has now the same results through media manipulation.
See zombies beating up people for not wearing masks, because they believe what governments are saying, lacking common sense, if not historical background.
Just look up in the history to see that world has always been controlled by the same people who made up their fortune through slavery (no, not a black thing, slavery has existed long before whatever it is presented in the media) , the same global slavery that exists today in a different from - we all work for the elite and if we don't do what they order (masks, vaccine, etc), then you loose your job, the little freedom, etc.
We are all manipulated by the media controlled by them and act accordingly. The main purpose of MK (at least in theory) was to extract information.
The project itself was isolated, otherwise it cannot work. You cannot have outside things interfere with it. It's like mixing up medicine when you're trying to see if ONE certain medicine works, it ruins everything.
The victims where subjected day and night to their experiments and not sent in the society to perform Fake Love. It wasn't a controlled situation, but either way - BTS couldn't physically have the time to be held hostages in a mind control program, for no reason.
They are not just happy, they seem to feel for ever grateful to Bang and the rest, because thankx to them they are now famous.

Glitches - I don't know of anyone in the industry who isn't drug - or alcohol addicted and not just industry. I have dealt with so many people on drugs (heavy and marijuana), they are impossible to interact with. I've seen those glitches 24/7.
I have commented on this in the past, how I believe Bang is giving some anti-depressents to Yoongi and Taehyung as well as "boosters" to all before concerts, how Jimin and Yoongi are obviously alcohol addicted, Jungkook seems to have some issues with alcohol, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing hard drugs, because those are common in body-builders and the gang he's hanging out with.

Concepts - normalizing violence and creepiness, making things appear more "interesting" to those who don't spend their time with old school movies and basic human issues.
I recommend wong kar wai. His movies are sexual, dramatic, "broken" but also human at the same time.

For youth, who is the main target of those in Hollywood or Music entertainment, their perception of "normality" is being shaped through movies and music and if most of them are violent, or "dark" - which for a young person who just yesterday was playing with dolls it attracts the highest attention and desires at an age where you deal with hormones and puberty - they will develop interest in superficial and weird stuff, rather than spending their times with more decent themes.
Hollywood isn't what it used to be after homosexuals took over, the movies nowadays are just sex, drugs, violence, etc.

Symbols - since almost are backtracked to Freemasonry, they don't mean a thing as a first reason. Freemasons just put everything all over the place. Freemasons don't give "hints" whenever they are about to kill someone and they for sure don't give two cents on BTS, especially harming them physically, or psychologically, because they need them obedient to be used as monkeys. The best way to do that is to give them some room, while keeping restrictions.
Kennedy, Breitbart, Ceausescu (Romania's former leader), they got killed because they were having access to information and were stepping out of the line.
Kurt Cobain was high on drugs and just a singer with a band in the end.
Asia is famous for their suicide rate.
When you're about to kill someone, you make sure it doesn't track back to you. They don't kill people but first give "hints" to the public, shoot a video and then go ahead with the "ritual".
Ritual and sacrifice for what? There is no need for some kpop-ers to be killed.
There are enough people who actively took part in their satanic/masonic partys, who have been in the industry, who have exposed what they are doing - nothing happen to them, they are still alive. Only influential people in politics are dangerous. Or those with proof, even though nowadays people have prove over masks who don't filter the virus, and vaccines who aren't vaccines, mortality rate who isn't higher than usually, yet, they still deny the proof.
Every little thing means something in a culture, I am saying this as someone who analyzed poems and consumed literature/analysis. You practice the analysis of literature.
Moon is not a satanic symbol for me. So Namjoon mentioning Moonchild is a nice reference.
Presenting BTS with "split personas" , paired with their kitschy lyrics promoting the same idea, that they are trapped, cannot escape, are suffering, they are broken, blabla, etc, no offense, we all been there, as young people, but this shit works only on young girls.
As an adult, I laugh at their lyrics, luckily I don't understand a thing without translation, as a younger girl I would have probably found it interesting, but wouldn't have time to listen to it.
Most important - IT SELLS.
It's not BTS showing signals, it's a team of people who know what it sells (Marilyn Manson, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce, Billie Eilish) and that's what you get.
If all BTS videos would be like boy with love, it wouldn't be that interesting. You put hands in their photos, or Yoongi's video, broken mirrors, whatever other 1000+ signs, fans will start taking things literally, and especially getting emotional involved. First the heart pumps for seeing their "cute" faces, then " oh my, God", all the "deep" stuff with symbols that means nothing, but keeping them preoccupied, or others believing they are about to be "sacrifice".
It seems to me that the poor word "sacrifice" has lost its meaning.

No offense to those who want to believe those things, but make sure you also get the full story, or more realistic scenario/background.

If you look at BTS's videos, they are filled with fake dramatic and non-sensical images, no relation between them. The goal it's to put as much as possible in the picture, feed the fans with some "theories" to keep them talking about it.
In an industry as superficial as this one, with mostly low-quality stuff, you're forgotten by the next day. Through those "concept" videos , though even this is an offense to the usage of the word in professional terms, BTS is being talked long enough until the next posting. Which happens almost every other day, since they are constantly releasing pictures or making commercials.
Bang/BigHit's tactic isn't one of showing or letting the members sending "signs" over being sacrificed. It's a PR tactic paired with basic knowledge over this business.
Another perfect example being Billie Eilish.
Creepy, Weird, Dark, Symbolism sells.

You take a step back and you realize that their videos are bad, with no story, no sense, full of makeup and they are still alive.

As a manager/label owner, you don't need any sacrifice, abuse or MK Ultra to make people like BTS do what you want to, in fact they are the ones begging you.
Thank you so much for explaining my question in so much detail.
Another thing I want to ask regarding mk ultra and excessive sexual abuse. For many theorists the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier" is a strong evidence for claiming entertainers are the part of mind control programming. I wonder how much legit this book's information and how much its even applicable for entertainers. Yeah I don't believe they have any trace of being mind controlled, but this book is the only thing keeps others far away from absorbing other real life answers of them being industry puppet.

boti

Star
Thank you so much for explaining my question in so much detail.
Another thing I want to ask regarding mk ultra and excessive sexual abuse. For many theorists the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier" is a strong evidence for claiming entertainers are the part of mind control programming. I wonder how much legit this book's information and how much its even applicable for entertainers. Yeah I don't believe they have any trace of being mind controlled, but this book is the only thing keeps others far away from absorbing other real life answers of them being industry puppet.
You are welcome.

I haven't read the book, only some quotes from it because someone sent me the link.
Exploitation in all forms has always existed and my experience with the industry has been enough, without rituals or mind controlling tools.
It's an automatism that works in a way in which, it's either their way, or nothing.
Which is why people in the industry are called puppets. not all of them, but clearly some, it's easy to spot them.
Stupid ones on top of being a puppet, because it's not like they are sacrificing their life for a greater purpose. No. They just want fame. All of them. Better said - they want fame without the product.
As far as sexual abuse goes, there is also a different side to the story - almost all women and young girls I've met are offering and inviting to sex, it's not about being abused anymore, it's about a normality and those girls are even fighting over it.
It is another part which angered me, given child and women trafficking, abuse, killings. Girls kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery, like some posts I've made over Oprah's, Clinton, Soros and Obama's friends.
Those are innocent children and women.
On the other hand you have females jumping at sleeping around to be more famous, more likes, more promoted, etc.
They are the first hand round of Guilt. Not the abusers.

The story has several aspects and I personally cannot name one famous singer or actor which seems to have been a product of MK or sexual slave.

I am pointing out to a post below, regarding CIA/Geffen, etc creating the famous 70s acts and the industry as it is. Around the same time the gays took over Hollywood (also through Geffen/Katzenber/Spielberg)

The famous ones were also chosen, not forced into it, despite them singing "anti-government" songs to appeal to the youth.
Only recent, as far as one or two months ago, discussions have started over famous bands in Germany being used during Corona, with a long-standing career, all people with ties to the government , people which for decades have received funds and promotion in the media.

One thing not to ignore - behind famous singers or actors hides an army of people working for Them (as in all of them).

In my experience the people in charge are so powerful playing with people like me and others who don't get a chance, that they don't need any extreme torture in order to get things done in the entertainment world.
They'll offer and satisfy all your personal perversions, feed your addictions, in return they'll give you everything you've dreamed of.

Someone with a dramatic story was Shostakovich, commissioned by Stalin to write music. Shostakovich has lived a hell of a life while being on of those who were actually forced to write music. Not by sexual abuse or MK, just by having to obey to orders. And I am talking about one of the greatest composers in history.

People like BTS, or Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc...they have nothing to offer. Grew up in a system where they all used drugs, slept around and did nothing, but obsessing over fame fame fame. There is no need for MK in such a situation. It's like dying to eat an ice cream and at the same time someone forcing you into eating it.

I don't think BTS members have been sexually abused, or slept around for...I don't even know what in return. This is just my feeling.
I made it half as a joke, but the way Jin and Jimin are acting around Jungkook and Taehyung, classifies as an abuse. I'd start looking there as far as abuse goes.

I believe Jungkook and Taehyung have been treated more brutal by staff - I've seen the Jungkook video where the staffer/"manager" raises his hand and he flinches, as well as when a staffer/'manager' kind of hits or shakes Taehyung more violently for not paying attention I suppose.

The biggest abuse of those two is coming from their parents for not protecting them.
If my child would have been treated this way by a stranger who already milks him for everything, I don't know if I would still be out of prison today..
At the same time it's not an excuse for them to not stand up and leave. It's because they enjoyed their "hard" life where they play and fool around all day. All they have to do is to sit for hours into makeup and film themselves all the time.

If you ever watched an "America's got talent" - like show, you see hundreds of thousands of young people who are there because they want to become famous and are fighting each other over it.
Their desperation for fame and not quality of their work/life is what leads. All of them (as in other singers/actors).
Not a scenario where they are forced or controlled by some experiments.

Last edited:

azure sirius

Rookie
You are welcome.

I haven't read the book, only some quotes from it because someone sent me the link.
Exploitation in all forms has always existed and my experience with the industry has been enough, without rituals or mind controlling tools.
It's an automatism that works in a way in which, it's either their way, or nothing.
Which is why people in the industry are called puppets. not all of them, but clearly some, it's easy to spot them.
Stupid ones on top of being a puppet, because it's not like they are sacrificing their life for a greater purpose. No. They just want fame. All of them. Better said - they want fame without the product.
As far as sexual abuse goes, there is also a different side to the story - almost all women and young girls I've met are offering and inviting to sex, it's not about being abused anymore, it's about a normality and those girls are even fighting over it.
It is another part which angered me, given child and women trafficking, abuse, killings. Girls kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery, like some posts I've made over Oprah's, Clinton, Soros and Obama's friends.
Those are innocent children and women.
On the other hand you have females jumping at sleeping around to be more famous, more likes, more promoted, etc.
They are the first hand round of Guilt. Not the abusers.

The story has several aspects and I personally cannot name one famous singer or actor which seems to have been a product of MK or sexual slave.

I am pointing out to a post below, regarding CIA/Geffen, etc creating the famous 70s acts and the industry as it is. Around the same time the gays took over Hollywood (also through Geffen/Katzenber/Spielberg)

The famous ones were also chosen, not forced into it, despite them singing "anti-government" songs to appeal to the youth.
Only recent, as far as one or two months ago, discussions have started over famous bands in Germany being used during Corona, with a long-standing career, all people with ties to the government , people which for decades have received funds and promotion in the media.

One thing not to ignore - behind famous singers or actors hides an army of people working for Them (as in all of them).

In my experience the people in charge are so powerful playing with people like me and others who don't get a chance, that they don't need any extreme torture in order to get things done in the entertainment world.
They'll offer and satisfy all your personal perversions, feed your addictions, in return they'll give you everything you've dreamed of.

Someone with a dramatic story was Shostakovich, commissioned by Stalin to write music. Shostakovich has lived a hell of a life while being on of those who were actually forced to write music. Not by sexual abuse or MK, just by having to obey to orders. And I am talking about one of the greatest composers in history.

People like BTS, or Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc...they have nothing to offer. Grew up in a system where they all used drugs, slept around and did nothing, but obsessing over fame fame fame. There is no need for MK in such a situation. It's like dying to eat an ice cream and at the same time someone forcing you into eating it.

I don't think BTS members have been sexually abused, or slept around for...I don't even know what in return. This is just my feeling.
I made it half as a joke, but the way Jin and Jimin are acting around Jungkook and Taehyung, classifies as an abuse. I'd start looking there as far as abuse goes.

I believe Jungkook and Taehyung have been treated more brutal by staff - I've seen the Jungkook video where the staffer/"manager" raises his hand and he flinches, as well as when a staffer/'manager' kind of hits or shakes Taehyung more violently for not paying attention I suppose.

The biggest abuse of those two is coming from their parents for not protecting them.
If my child would have been treated this way by a stranger who already milks him for everything, I don't know if I would still be out of prison today..
At the same time it's not an excuse for them to not stand up and leave. It's because they enjoyed their "hard" life where they play and fool around all day. All they have to do is to sit for hours into makeup and film themselves all the time.

If you ever watched an "America's got talent" - like show, you see hundreds of thousands of young people who are there because they want to become famous and are fighting each other over it.
Their desperation for fame and not quality of their work/life is what leads. All of them (as in other singers/actors).
Not a scenario where they are forced or controlled by some experiments.
It makes sense, I can't even think that deep...tbh I also felt they are and their parents too are greedy enough to support this sort of life just for money and fame. Otherwise which parents would allow to send their kids to a foreign country with some strangers?

They also had the chance to break free the contract but they renewed again for 7 years, what other reason people need to understand they have authority over how they want to live or not? It screams itself they are there by their own greed, not any mind control.

Yes I also think they weren't sexually abused the way some theories represent, just slept around. Also some people claims hair color changing has something to do with mind control. They even changed their hair color twice or thrice a week. If mk ultra was involved, then where they are getting time to be tortured and then cover that and then fast fast dye hair and shoot and do other work? It totally doesn't make any sense to me.

Tbh other realistic reasons are much more transparent than that book, we don't even know how much legit that is. Thank you so much again for taking your time to remove my confusion. I will try to keep up with your thread.

boti

Star
It makes sense, I can't even think that deep...tbh I also felt they are and their parents too are greedy enough to support this sort of life just for money and fame. Otherwise which parents would allow to send their kids to a foreign country with some strangers?

They also had the chance to break free the contract but they renewed again for 7 years, what other reason people need to understand they have authority over how they want to live or not? It screams itself they are there by their own greed, not any mind control.

Yes I also think they weren't sexually abused the way some theories represent, just slept around. Also some people claims hair color changing has something to do with mind control. They even changed their hair color twice or thrice a week. If mk ultra was involved, then where they are getting time to be tortured and then cover that and then fast fast dye hair and shoot and do other work? It totally doesn't make any sense to me.

Tbh other realistic reasons are much more transparent than that book, we don't even know how much legit that is. Thank you so much again for taking your time to remove my confusion. I will try to keep up with your thread.
Yes, that hair dye thing has been often a topic as a symbol for something. I explained it from my point of view here.

They are overloaded from doing photo shootings and filming commercials. It takes AGES to get your make up done, hair, filming different sequences and it's not like you take a few pictures, as one sees in their bangtan bomb. You take hundreds of shots for one that makes it. Usual photoshootings go over days. So for one BTS picture you need at least two days of shooting.
The same amount of hours goes into every single interview they do, or lives.
The last ones they did without make up or hair style were years ago. Can't remember seeing them without their hair done or without make up. Even their clothes for the lives are chosen by the staff.
It is them unnaturally obsessed over putting make up on. Not the staff, not the company.

queen82

Star

a parent that would sell his kid do that

azure sirius

Rookie
The symbols which appear in most of the music videos,are freemasonry-symbols, not related to the former CIA-project MK Ultra.
Freemasons/Illuminati must show, promote, display their symbols everywhere as sign of their loyalty.
You find them equally in ballet, Opera, musicals, theatre, operetta, skating, books, paintings. Etc.

I don’t know what a “programmed victim” is, I assume someone who has been a victim of the cia’s mk ultra. Then again, it’s two different things.

Regarding their songs - they don’t write their songs. Neither BTS nor blackpink nor Selena nor Beyoncé, etc.
If one sees lyrics in a song that gives somehow of a green pass to take words out of it and interpret it as God knows what, one must consider the brainwashing used towards the fans or people listening. Which leads to the same issue. Media influencing our brains.
If Yoongi or Billie Eilish talk about depression, sufferance, abyss, death, sacrifice, blood, etc...
firstly it’s about romanticizing drugs and depression in order to make people dependent on drugs and kill themselves/depopulation.

Second, look at them how their fame is based on the constantly victimizing which goes hand in hand with this destructive culture we’re living it, the victimhood culture/cancel culture/cancelation of freedom of speech. Billions are poured into that. Their lyrics and videos of constant hurting are just part of the agenda. Not satanic or symbolistic.
A political agenda with lots of money involved meant to erase any truth, history, medicine, common sense, etc.
just playing the victim, say you’re depressed, you’ll be getting attention and front page in any magazine while the one who said gender dysphoria is a mental disease has to pay a fine, goes to jail or looses his/her job.

It’s not about mk ultra or Illuminati which again are two separate things.

Those people are being used through the lyrics or video of their songs to make teenagers and the new generation a bunch of losers, either drugs/pills/alcohol addicted, prostitues, aggressive, unstable, etc.

How often aren’t their fans getting attention on social media because they start wanting to identify with the stupid lyrics talking about being “trapped” or a victim, lost, wanting to kill themselves, talking about darkness, mean people around them...it’s all the same.

I haven’t seen so far anything
that “ties back to mk ultra” in terms of symbols. Just a bunch of Masonic symbols to fill out the screen.
Which is literally what they do. Even when it doesn’t fit at all.
They see empty screen or stage, they’re gonna put like idiots all their symbols without making sense.
Not even within their own parameters.

I know of two things that people on forums, not just here, are eager to hold on to and say - hey, that’s programming.
Hair dying and “glitches”.

Hair dying / cutting is firstly a thing done to constantly look different in pictures. Unless you have a certain image to hold on to, like Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Marilyn Monroe with their blonde hair image, Marilyn Manson with black hair, Kurt Cubain - blonde, nick from BSB - blonde, etc.

then, in men - lots of gay people are dying their hair making them look more effeminate. Drug users, or “punks” are dying their hair on different colors, even homeless people. It’s some sort of a life style
It’s quite dangerous since it can lead to adrenal fatigue and all the chemicals being absorbed into skin, especially if it is done quite often.
In order to achieve those bright light colors, you need to completely dye the hair at the extreme, which only works if you let the bleach on your hair for at least 30-45 min.
I used to dye my hair in white - the same process no matter the color- and I couldn’t do it at some point, due to the nausea from the bleach.

Kpop is a cult obsessed with physical appearance. In order to promote homosexuality and make boys/men look like girls, naturally, hair dye is one “must”.
It’s still not a symbol of MK ultra.

The glitches in videos - it’s a common effect used so often in movies or videos to make things look cool. It’s just an effect.
The “glitches” in people’s eye - take Cardi b, Rihanna, Beyoncé, lady Gaga. Those people are stoned as fuck, hooked up on drugs, pills or alcohol.
I don’t know how many of you have dealt daily with addicts, but I had to and it’s hard to handle or communicate with those people because they’re out in the space. Their brain is frozen, they can’t concentrate on anything, look far away. Etc.
it’s not glitches, it’s just addiction to something that freezes your brain.

In the case of the kpop bands I’ve seen or American/English music - those people (boys/men/girls), are very unintelligent. There is little brain activity going on. They can’t think so they look as if they’re lost, but is simply lack of brain activity.

Those were the only “mk ultra symbols” I’ve seen people talking about. Although there is no relation between those two and a sign for mk ultra project.

Not to forget - when is everyone supposed to constantly take 6 months off to become the subject of a CIA mind project which, if still existent, is somewhere secretly located.
When are they supposed to do that, since they’re always doing either interviews or photo shootings.

I don’t think there’s any hint of projects or torture or anything else. Just people who want to see it like this.

It would be more productive to show to the world how labels and entertainment are using bad parenting in their advantage to seduce them into becoming addicts or suicidle.
I wouldn’t let my children be so dumb listening to some lunatic like Billie eilish talking about killing herself on a song written by someone else while having a very weird relation with her brother whose girlfriend looks exactly like his sister.

Take a look a Russia. You don’t see that much of this agenda happening.
It’s all about money. They found other ways to use their youth and young people in more productive ways than being gay or pill addicted.

If you want, give me an example of a song or a video where you believe this to be a secret message or a symbol of a singer or a band member who has been a victim of CIA’s mk ultra and I can try giving you an input from an other perspective.
It answers a lot of my questions! I need to read through your thread. Thanks for quoting.

queen82

Star
another one who wanted fame and died as a result of drug abuse and overdose

sorry but he trying to expose illuminati and they put him in jail and then they killed him, there's also an interview of him in jail a couple of years ago ..