Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star

This interview was gold ! Fakery at its highest. Next to Beyoncé’s interviews.

Oh...I’ve also seen lots of BTS fans attacking Piers Morgan because of ...his...comments on this issue.
He’s an idiot but he’s right on this subject.

Hahahaha. Good idea

Picture of the day

View attachment 52822
never like Megan Markle, she's just a gold digger , she kinda remind me Grace Kelly , but this one had more class

boti

Star
Guess I could also play the racist and victimhood game of claiming racism because they never had any Eastern European culture/music/stories promoted...
Either way the story sucks. All this “darkness” and abusive timelines. Just give me a plain normal human story about good. About intelligent brave people conquering the evil...mask and globalist slavery doctrine.

AmazingGrace

Established
Guess I could also play the racist and victimhood game of claiming racism because they never had any Eastern European culture/music/stories promoted...
Either way the story sucks. All this “darkness” and abusive timelines. Just give me a plain normal human story about good. About intelligent brave people conquering the evil...mask and globalist slavery doctrine.

When you already opened topic of fictional k-pop groups, I'll post here something I wondered where it belongs, but I guess this could be the place.

This is bit older, but I would like to share anyway. LoL is a game, but the company behind it is jokingly called by LoL community R1ot Records for the high quality music they produce. Several soundtrack albums, dubstep/EDM album, two metal albums and several k-pop songs.

They created two virtual groups, one of them being k-pop group called KDA (refers to in-game stats: kills, deaths, assists) with virtual members being game characters, and real life members (representing the virtual ones) being most often S0yeon and Miye0n from kpop group gi-d!e, Jaira Burns and M@dison Beer.

I think their debut video was much better in many ways, but wasn't so full of symbolism, so I’ll break down the main comeback song for there are some things that quickly caught my attention.

The MV starts with a city-view, but upside down, and MV ends with city-view this time normal - as above so below? This happens several times in MV. Also, the view during city-view is slightly tilted and I've heard several video producers say it's usually used to point to something wicked, malicious.

The throne room with 9-tailed fox demon Ahr! sitting on the throne between two pillars reminds me of tarot card The High Priestess.
(She doesn't sit on throne on this photo, but in MV she does. I like that the pillars are visible here)
1615238148840.png

Ak@li is linked to tyger (kitten? in debut she was linked to dragon), it made me remember gid!e's song lion. RL Ak@li counterpart is Soye0n and she has some wild dance moves in the lion MV I would never expect from her. I always had bad feeling when it came to her, and the dance just sealed it. Akali, in lyrics shortens her name and calls herself Kali “Akali that girl, Kali go grr,”– that’s also name of Hindu goddess of time, doomsday and death.

1615238250941.png

In floor pattern in throne room can be found arrows pointing up and down, cubes, hexagrams, hexagons and six-pointed star - most of them symbols of Saturn. Plus motorbike is leaving behind a smoke that could point to saturn rings.

1615238275757.png

K@isa: "I don't fit in the mold, I'm a rebel, I don't do what you say, I've got different dna." her main game lore mentions she got into different dimension called void where void creatures live. She became huntress in order to survive and has one of the creatures instead of clothes - mind that the creature is still alive and they kind of grew into each other - different dna? It reminds me gene modification, transhumanism and some other crazy things.

The last member Eve!ynn doesn't even need deeper analysis, game developers made it very clear she's a textbook dem0n and they’re not shy to call her by what she is. Her main lore, in-game abilities, look, attitude, personality, solo song lyrics and MV is all very telling.

Lyrics:

I'm alive, but I'm dead
Hear my voice up in your head
Watch it fill you full of dread 'til you go

Is it really a surprise if I'm playing with your mind?

And I treat you like a prize then I throw you to the side?

Never had a soul (soul)
So you ain't taking nothing from me when you go

Bang, bang, you can do anything
No fear, no pain, listen to your brain, go
Go stupid, go dumb, go stupid, and...
And then we go insane, woah
Just do what I say
Follow me, I'll lead the way

I'm a straight up villain
, straight up villain
Yeah, no feelin', yeah, no feelin'

BTW, does anybody have an idea what could this be? For a moment I thought it's the k tree, and while it looks similar, it's not 100% same.
1615238407337.png

MariMarrie

Veteran

This interview was gold ! Fakery at its highest. Next to Beyoncé’s interviews.

Oh...I’ve also seen lots of BTS fans attacking Piers Morgan because of ...his...comments on this issue.
He’s an idiot but he’s right on this subject.

Hahahaha. Good idea

Picture of the day

View attachment 52822
Same energy with Bill gates
20210309_044547.jpg

20210309_044530.jpg

LilaqQen

Established
This shit is disgusting. They try to normalize that sickness and those Hollywood stars are sick in their heads too. Probably seen some really traumatic shit in their life. This is not normal. I don't care what everyone says, the fact they push this down our throats is disgusting af

queen82

Star
te
This shit is disgusting. They try to normalize that sickness and those Hollywood stars are sick in their heads too. Probably seen some really traumatic shit in their life. This is not normal. I don't care what everyone says, the fact they push this down our throats is disgusting af
they should leave children alone

boti

Star
When you already opened topic of fictional k-pop groups, I'll post here something I wondered where it belongs, but I guess this could be the place.

This is bit older, but I would like to share anyway. LoL is a game, but the company behind it is jokingly called by LoL community R1ot Records for the high quality music they produce. Several soundtrack albums, dubstep/EDM album, two metal albums and several k-pop songs.

They created two virtual groups, one of them being k-pop group called KDA (refers to in-game stats: kills, deaths, assists) with virtual members being game characters, and real life members (representing the virtual ones) being most often S0yeon and Miye0n from kpop group gi-d!e, Jaira Burns and M@dison Beer.

I think their debut video was much better in many ways, but wasn't so full of symbolism, so I’ll break down the main comeback song for there are some things that quickly caught my attention.

The MV starts with a city-view, but upside down, and MV ends with city-view this time normal - as above so below? This happens several times in MV. Also, the view during city-view is slightly tilted and I've heard several video producers say it's usually used to point to something wicked, malicious.

The throne room with 9-tailed fox demon Ahr! sitting on the throne between two pillars reminds me of tarot card The High Priestess.
(She doesn't sit on throne on this photo, but in MV she does. I like that the pillars are visible here)
View attachment 52846

Ak@li is linked to tyger (kitten? in debut she was linked to dragon), it made me remember gid!e's song lion. RL Ak@li counterpart is Soye0n and she has some wild dance moves in the lion MV I would never expect from her. I always had bad feeling when it came to her, and the dance just sealed it. Akali, in lyrics shortens her name and calls herself Kali “Akali that girl, Kali go grr,”– that’s also name of Hindu goddess of time, doomsday and death.

View attachment 52847

In floor pattern in throne room can be found arrows pointing up and down, cubes, hexagrams, hexagons and six-pointed star - most of them symbols of Saturn. Plus motorbike is leaving behind a smoke that could point to saturn rings.

View attachment 52848

K@isa: "I don't fit in the mold, I'm a rebel, I don't do what you say, I've got different dna." her main game lore mentions she got into different dimension called void where void creatures live. She became huntress in order to survive and has one of the creatures instead of clothes - mind that the creature is still alive and they kind of grew into each other - different dna? It reminds me gene modification, transhumanism and some other crazy things.

The last member Eve!ynn doesn't even need deeper analysis, game developers made it very clear she's a textbook dem0n and they’re not shy to call her by what she is. Her main lore, in-game abilities, look, attitude, personality, solo song lyrics and MV is all very telling.

Lyrics:

I'm alive, but I'm dead
Hear my voice up in your head
Watch it fill you full of dread 'til you go

Is it really a surprise if I'm playing with your mind?

And I treat you like a prize then I throw you to the side?

Never had a soul (soul)
So you ain't taking nothing from me when you go

Bang, bang, you can do anything
No fear, no pain, listen to your brain, go
Go stupid, go dumb, go stupid, and...
And then we go insane, woah
Just do what I say
Follow me, I'll lead the way

I'm a straight up villain, straight up villain
Yeah, no feelin', yeah, no feelin'

BTW, does anybody have an idea what could this be? For a moment I thought it's the k tree, and while it looks similar, it's not 100% same.
View attachment 52849
I didn’t quite understood all the names due to the symbols used, but thank you for summarizing the story.

The Kali character looks like a lesbian.

As far as the lyrics go - they’re all the same ! The same pathetic wanna-be “cool” and soulless and without a God and Hail to the evil.

It’s not an excuse though to write bad lyrics or scripts.

Want a villain? A zombie? A world with darkness and evil all over the place ?

Fine. By all means. But make it good. Make a video with a good story, an animated movie that scare the shit out of you like Shere Khan, not this idiotic bullshit which doesn’t scare at all. It’s just creepy promotion for artificial intelligence.
The song wasn’t that bad. Better than BlackPink songs and the rhyme “got a different DNA” fit well.
But the video ....:rolleyes:

Don’t know about the K-tree. I noticed that the video incorporates a lot of geometrical “architecture” if one can all it so.
Looks cheap. All together. It doesn’t look like they invested too much in the graphics.

Fuuuck.
I knew about Charlize’s “issues”, she’s been promoting gender Dysphoria all over the place, of course Angelina’s daughter but not the rest.
Seeing it all together was like a palm on the face. And those are rich stupid people having a career for promoting this atrocity.

Only a monster goes after children.

boti

Star
Here we go again

http://instagr.am/p/CMMXNmuC5DK/

Again. Korea’s “badass” rapper. What a ...cutie...very manly. And badass of course.

http://instagr.am/p/CJOXuEfloGz/

Let’s get naked-time. For underage girls.

Rest of the members are dressed.

His fat turning into boobs because it looks as if he’s growing a pair.

http://instagr.am/p/CMMpp2TF3Mw/

Meanwhile Jungkook’s body..

https://twitter.com/vktaekoo/status/1369270327654686721?s=21

LilaqQen

Established
One of those things without a comment

And for what? What will children gain from this? Underage intercourses or what? They just do this to create human without brains. Because everyone knows that if children experience this kind of evil ed, they will be traumatized for life. Why can't they say they are sick in their minds and belong to jail with their pedophilic tendencies? They don't care about any rights; the truth is they want the right to have easy access to children and women

AmazingGrace

Established
I didn’t quite understood all the names due to the symbols used, but thank you for summarizing the story.

The Kali character looks like a lesbian.

As far as the lyrics go - they’re all the same ! The same pathetic wanna-be “cool” and soulless and without a God and Hail to the evil.

It’s not an excuse though to write bad lyrics or scripts.

Want a villain? A zombie? A world with darkness and evil all over the place ?

Fine. By all means. But make it good. Make a video with a good story, an animated movie that scare the shit out of you like Shere Khan, not this idiotic bullshit which doesn’t scare at all. It’s just creepy promotion for artificial intelligence.
The song wasn’t that bad. Better than BlackPink songs and the rhyme “got a different DNA” fit well.
But the video ....:rolleyes:

Don’t know about the K-tree. I noticed that the video incorporates a lot of geometrical “architecture” if one can all it so.
Looks cheap. All together. It doesn’t look like they invested too much in the graphics.

Fuuuck.
I knew about Charlize’s “issues”, she’s been promoting gender Dysphoria all over the place, of course Angelina’s daughter but not the rest.
Seeing it all together was like a palm on the face. And those are rich stupid people having a career for promoting this atrocity.

Only a monster goes after children.
Women empowerment song, what should I tell you :D
Yh, this animation does look kind of cheap, it reminds me of the trash called barbie movies. But from designer perspective it's quite good.
Debut song had more old-school 2D animation with some 3D elements that i'm bigger fan of. Plus they used motion capture like in Avatar movies so it looked more natural. Believe me, Riot has money to make expensive MVs, I don't think neither of those was cheap. It's an artistic choice and type of animation. Blizzard uses this kind of animation for Overwatch trailers, it's part of branding.
When it comes to Evelynn being a villain it isn't primarily about being scary demon
but rather disturbing demon of seduction

Attachments

Last edited:

Kittyn

Established

I bet Gokudolls is better and more entertaining than this.

boti

Star
BTS fans don’t need to go crazy because the article implies BTS are dying.

They are. BigHit knows that. Which is why they invested in an AI software. They will, once the band disbands, create “echoes” and “memories” without needing BTS’s voice, not even legally because BTS members gave up all their rights so while up until now the problem was once the contract expires and the puppet “artist” doesn’t want to be part of the label anymore, the story was ended, yes, BigHit can come in a few years without needing BTS’s consent or presence and create BTS content.

Unfortunately their fans are missing the point- the power kpop puppets gave to those monsters made it possible for them to replace humans with robots and while people are correct about kpop and in general the idea being about connection of the fans/public with a ....HUMAN being which can’t be replaced by a robot, how long do you think it will take until people will get use to this situation? Not long.

Just take a look how within one day, based on a lie of a flu virus, our rights have been taken away for a year now and no ending in site.

They wouldn’t be so desperate to invest in something which would end all their problems...it’s the best scenario possible for BigHit who, after 16 years, is still NOTHING without BTS.

They are already working on it noticing the language. At first it was the title of some articles to this acquisition but it has been used by the AI company’s director - BTS was too busy so BigHit invested in AI...

One day they will promote a BTS member robot with the same excuse : member “x” was too busy so we used his AI clone.

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/the-death-of-the-artist-why-big-hit-and-bts-just-raised-the-alarm-on-the-record-industrys-future/

@AmazingGrace
The band quoted by you is also mentioned in the article.

This is old but ...hahaha...it takes a gay to recognize another gay.

Apparently their fans were also back in 2017 crazy enough to organize sue if someone who pointed out to their lip-syncing

https://www.change.org/p/bighit-entertainment-sue-perez-hilton-for-being-offensive-to-the-kpop-group-know-as-bts

boti

Star
BigHit/HYBE/Hive whatever...released (as they always do) multiple “focus” versions of ....TADA! DYNAMITE !

So. Their fans are watching the videos over and over again to see their faces and the song will stream because of a parasocial obsession and for a professional/musical reason.