Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star
Epstein little short video

————-

His tattoos are especially ugly

—————

“Bill Gates’s project of releasing dust in the air to block the sun has received green light for June 2021 in Sweden, ignoring multiple dangerous uncontrollable side effects.

Friendly reminder: in their competition with Russians, Americans wanted to blow up the moon (project A119)

————-

Leaked emails prove how the EU drug regulator EMA was put under pressure by EU-lobbyists to give green light for the Corona “vaccines”.

English:

https://www.rt.com/news/512844-eu-approval-pressure-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

German:

Medienbericht: EU-Arzneimittelbehörde bei Zulassung von Corona-Vakzin unter Druck gesetzt

https://de.rt.com/international/111966-hackerangriff-auf-ema-arzneimittelbehorde-wurde/

View attachment 51072

First reported by Le Monde

French :
https://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2021/01/16/vaccins-ce-que-disent-les-documents-voles-a-l-agence-europeenne-des-medicaments_6066502_3244.html
his tattoo are so pretty , yes especially the obvious all seeing eye ahahah

boti

Star
his tattoo are so pretty , yes especially the obvious all seeing eye ahahah
The eye is especially ...pretty.
From my esthetic point of view - the eye is simply too big. especially since it's the only round object amongst many little writings. It would have looked much better if the size would have been smaller. When I saw the eye, it looked like a fried egg on a plate.

boti

Star
This pathetic worshiping

————

Another person using Taehyung for fame

————

He either has a very very bad make-up applied modifying his face radically, or he had plastic surgery.

———

Taehyung’s story is the old one of “poor farmers”, the other ones are already known, except some info on Hoseok’s, Jin and Namjoon’s parents.
I don’t believe the rumor about Yoongi. If there would have been any hint of truth, it would have become public knowledge long time ago.

Kittyn

Established
Her childhood nickname i guess
And Tae really interest abt Filiphina,
Looks like fake news to me about the Filipino part. It's embarrassing to us Filos when other Filos even Indians are thirsty and wanted unnecessary validation from foreigners.

queen82

Star
This pathetic worshiping

————

Another person using Taehyung for fame

————

He either has a very very bad make-up applied modifying his face radically, or he had plastic surgery.

———

Taehyung’s story is the old one of “poor farmers”, the other ones are already known, except some info on Hoseok’s, Jin and Namjoon’s parents.
I don’t believe the rumor about Yoongi. If there would have been any hint of truth, it would have become public knowledge long time ago.

all of them have plastic surgeries , so i wouldn't surprised if Suga do it

MariMarrie

Established
Looks like fake news to me about the Filipino part. It's embarrassing to us Filos when other Filos even Indians are thirsty and wanted unnecessary validation from foreigners.
Yep... this from quora

The reason why it’s also very hard to imagine Kim Taehyung being 1/4 Filipino is also the region he comes from.

Daegu, the city V is from, is a city in one of the most conservative areas in SK. It’s hard to imagine foreigners living there back during his grandmother’s and/or his mother’s time. Busan would be more believable but Daegu…not really

boti

Star
Oh, it also comes with a gay rainbow

———-

————

Our fucked-up world

EDA7E875-5D55-4886-A6EA-9A94EC676492.jpeg

B973307A-DD6C-44DF-8EC9-DE6708D68805.jpeg

———-

How the government manipulates - their manuscript

————-

Hahahah
Trump’s letter to Joe.

47229BD4-D3B1-4B32-B6A7-FD1E6B281D50.jpeg
It’s of course a joke.

———-

boti

Star
Should anyone (God forbid) be in the position or knows someone in this position - to be confronted with side effects from the vaccine, despite the immense efforts and money that governments have paid to cover up for the companies’ liability , the doctor is liable

It’s in German, but at least a clear statement.

————

Louis Vuitton

http://instagr.am/p/CKTfk6UFJwH/

————-

Nowadays he can’t hit one single note the proper way and even bis speaking voice became extremely nasal.

http://instagr.am/p/CKSz_CYhlyV/
————

Lipstick. For a show. WHY!!? NOBODY, NO MEN wears lipstick.

http://instagr.am/p/CKTnhvKpAFZ/

Last edited:

boti

Star
Governments around the world have lowered the educational level inn schools in order to make us as little as possible aware about truth and reality of their propaganda.
I used to do this kind of exercise in Romania while in the 2nd grade.
How in the world did it came to this being something for the 10th grade..?

85A6C6B8-0CBC-4BBA-9948-4DED08223777.jpeg

I wanted to mention this long time ago: every time BigHit organizes a similar trending, it goes by apparently people not knowing who “the guy” is.
BTS trended thousands of time each after performances that were announced with their names, with BANNERS mentioning their names, yet they always trend as “the guy” because oh my, despite young people watching these shows constantly mentioning BTS’s name, still act as if they don’t know them only to show their “power”?

Nah, just BigHit PR.

F2BE5B28-8F2F-434B-AEA8-7E15B73DBAB4.jpeg

—————-

Helsinki - Corona vaccine is an unauthorized human experiment

Last edited:

boti

Star
! - !

boti

Star
I posted about a similar situation where the city of Daegu wanted to honor both Yoongi and Taehyung with naming a street after them, or something like that and Bang Pedo being against it.
Which, would again open the issue of contract because it cannot be that the label acts against the best interest for a member.

Now this outrage occurred but reading the article, knowing how their fans pee in their pants every time someone mentions BTS, it would have been a normal reaction for them to be thankful and happy for the natal town of both Taehyung and Yoongi doing something like this.

It only proves how BigHit is using fan accounts to create whatever story they want to.

queen82

Star
I posted about a similar situation where the city of Daegu wanted to honor both Yoongi and Taehyung with naming a street after them, or something like that and Bang Pedo being against it.
Which, would again open the issue of contract because it cannot be that the label acts against the best interest for a member.

Now this outrage occurred but reading the article, knowing how their fans pee in their pants every time someone mentions BTS, it would have been a normal reaction for them to be thankful and happy for the natal town of both Taehyung and Yoongi doing something like this.

It only proves how BigHit is using fan accounts to create whatever story they want to.

it's really out of this world , that they want give a street name to boy band members ...

boti

Star
Most of the people I know join the Freemasons for the exact reason - more money and connection.
The rest because they think it’s cool.
At least in Romania there’s a list with many prominent people who are in the Masonry but not as to out them. No. Unfortunately because the cult has been for it to be an achievement.

Ceauşescu was executed in 1989 because he didn’t wanted Romania to be part of the federal reserve and kneel to the Masonry. In 1989 before they got rid if him and the corruption sucking all natural resources out of Romania started, we were the only country in the world without external dept. meaning we were free.

When I posted about J.P. Morgan / Titanic / Federal Reserve....well...you oppose slavery, you’re dead.

Also JP Morgan while 90% of the western civilization is bankrupt due to Corona, the 10% remaining are richer than ever.