Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

boti

Star
This had me wheezing XD XD XD XD XD

vkook matching shirts from that clothing line inspired by BS&T.

People payed again to watch this virtual concert. They really live for performing it's what gives meaning to their existence it seems. One would think during this period people would reflect on their lives; what are we outside our social status and occupations?

To be honest it's been 3 months already and am still reflecting; we truly need something to do ; I found out it doesn't have to be anything grand. Such a small circle as my family is enough if I could sincerely invest my time and energy to make a difference in people that matter most to me; that is enough of a fulfilling existence.

Perhaps performances are what connect them to what they were in for initially. Because they have been taking parts in various activities that have frankly nothing to do with music or performing. On one hand they get to shine, on the other there's the consolation of giving comfort to army. ( A paid comfort $$$)
It would be more sincere if there was less flamboyance ; this need to please and try so hard is very exhausting and unsettling to watch.

If I needed positive energy I'd rather listen or watch something else. To each his own I guess.
That's very nice, indeed. For me, the past 3 Corona-months have aggravated things. Seeing how the governments, the "elite", the billionaires are controlling people's minds and bodies..I wasn't so aware of it until recently and it had a "wake-up" effect. Depending from country to country and area to area, some of them are quite controlled, some less, but not fully free, it's all hell in the end.

I cannot deny my own obsession with the subject, but I cannot understand, nor do I support the problematic of young people in general, even girls in their 20s feeling that strangers are giving them a meaning in life. That's something that only you can achieve and it's dangerous to attach the meaning of your life to another person to the extent where you loose yourself.
It's just a crush, a fantasy, nothing real. I see comments that are blowing my head. "I've missed them so much", "I love them so much", "you boys are giving meaning to my life, I am in this bangtanshit forever". The level of insanity and how far this uncontrolled obsession goes it's scary.
Even more I am disturbed by the member's comments "We miss Army", "I can't wait to meet and perform with Army". Excuse me?? Who is Army? Is it the name of your wife? What is it? Millions of young girls screaming at every stupid shit you are doing, and THIS is why you are "missing Army" ?
Jordan had a lecture about the notion of self-esteem, how it doesn't really exist and I understood the idea behind it. All I see is 7 desperate old men who haven't gotten over their own issues, desperate for quick money and fame, with daddy issues playing the old song of "needing to be loved".
I do believe it's not scripted, in a way where I do believe that those are their limited thoughts. Jimin and Taehyung constantly saying how they are closer to the members than their own families, how they cannot live without each other.
How did parenting failed them so badly?
Never mind what I wrote in a previous posting about how they are guilting each other and if they were such good friends, they would actually see the problematic.

Yeah, I saw that Samsung commercial immediately. :) This comes after they accidentally tweeted something yesterday from an iPhone and the tweet was quickly removed. Hahahaha.

boti

Star
Where can we find the post ? I'm interested.
Unfortunately I don'y remember which one of my postings was, or when, I just tried to search, but I couldn't find it base on the name, I remember someone mentioning the first picture he posted (last year?), I've searched a bit and believe to have discovered his affiliation with either Lotte, or some other conglomerates and some artists he is promoting. It wasn't a "discovery" as per hard to find, it's just one of those things where you have to look up closer.
He seems to be a intersectional pimp, it's not very clearly WHAT excatly he is doing, but he is there in different high functioning positions, without any professional certification for it. A bit like Epstein who nobody knows how he was actually making money or why was he surrounded by Gates and the rest..

boti

Star
Was he crying because he only managed to mumble the last words? :D

This is all very interesting... thank you. Though is a bit strange ; this is not the first time Tae is seen with "important" people... I'd always suspect Jin and Tae would be the ones calling the shots behind closed doors for some reason.
Well...I think at least for Tae...that all he cares is the attention, and he is the one generating the most income. So people want to get a pic with him it's good. Isn't he running around left and right collecting phone numbers?

This obsession with eyes is kinda annoying.
In addition, I've said it before - He must really like that girl, or that girl's friend (thankx to you..), because Jungkook's tattoos are one damn ugly soup with lots of ingredients that do not match.

neptunejoo

Established
I want this covid to end. We use entertainment for escapism from boring life? Now it feels like I am on the verge of amusing myself to death.

No matter where I turn, I always bump into some sort of "them" the idols. Or trainee or new debut boy/girl bands or something.

People keep talking about Netflix series or celebrities. I succumbed to the rabbit hole, it is hard to resist when there is nothing to do.

The only thing that is in advantage of this covid situation is entertainment industry. Those who already have platform and base.

boti

Star
I want this covid to end. We use entertainment for escapism from boring life? Now it feels like I am on the verge of amusing myself to death.

No matter where I turn, I always bump into some sort of "them" the idols. Or trainee or new debut boy/girl bands or something.

People keep talking about Netflix series or celebrities. I succumbed to the rabbit hole, it is hard to resist when there is nothing to do.

The only thing that is in advantage of this covid situation is entertainment industry. Those who already have platform and base.
They are some of the main culprits in what's going on around the world. It's not nice stories, but at least you find a bit more of the truth and it would take the attention away from "celebrities" who are just their puppets.

Soros
Buffett
Gates
Rothshild
Rockefeller

I recommend watching all videos, but even the first one gives a glimpse.

Last edited:

boti

Star
He kinda asks for it.
Everyone talking about their daily work programm.
As always Taehyung is feeling no shame over not doing anything.

IMG_3733.jpg
By the way - in the very few moments their voices were hearable, it was obvious that none of them can sing anymore. Not even one note.
Jimin was the worse as always screaming while not hittting the three notes he had to sing, Tae was covering his failure with some sort of mocking voice and I don't know if it was the lady-pants they were all wearing, but Jungkook reminded me of MJ and artificial castration/hormone therapy for a high thin voice. Except MJ could sing.

boti

Star

boti

Star
I was going through some tweets and noticed how many accounts with BTS profile pictures are rallying like the typical hysterical leftist against everyone for "taking away transsexual rights". How crazy those people are.
At the same time Poland's president, one of the few countries out there still trying to fight the gay propaganda, has warned about the LGBT propaganda and is receiving backlash on his twitter account and the leftists gay-owned elite media. because of that.
Amongst the users ? BTS "army" confused children going for the bullying. Instead of church.

IMG_3735.jpgIMG_3736.jpg

Thank God for Poland's president Mr. Andrzej Duda and I hope he gets re-elected.

This picture turned my stomach upside down. Look at those gay pedophiles.
Well done, BTS...you are really helping out!

IMG_3737.JPG

ghramos

Rookie
Haven't watched that, thank you. Also for the link.
For people who barely know how to speak, I "wonder" why do they pick up a book and why that book has to be THE alice.
Did I see it correctly ? JIMIN = Dorothy? :D . I get it.

I didn't knew that about Bieber. :p You mean Bieber who might have been abused by men?...

Surely, a color already existing cannot be used as one's "logo", but take a look here. I am pretty sure, Samsung wouldn't have used this color, if Suga would have mentioned "I purple you" in one of their concerts.

http://instagr.am/p/CBYuyQdpoIX/
http://instagr.am/p/CBYVRMlJjhh/

It's sad, when I think about it, how, an intelligent a decent person, could have used all this influence for something good and not things like this.

http://instagr.am/p/CBXA8ofJE5m/
or mocking Jesus.

The idea of them not knowing that they are mocking religion and Jesus in that "on" video, is non-existent.
Back in 2004, Lil Wayne rap lyrics is making reference to "cash money" ARMY and purple heart in Destiny's Child song "Soldier."

I have this song on my playlist since 2004, and it reminds me of 875 fanbase. It's crazy.

boti

Star

Dear BTS why dont you raise 1m$ to support absued children in your very own homeland ?

They really got away with it as secondary abuse... 11 years old got their personal informations stolen and got threatened by death to put scissors in their vaginas and other vile sexual acts to satisfy sexually frustrated psychopaths 260000 high profile men the Korean government is still protecting???

Ah.... Wolves don't eat one another I guess.
My first reaction reading this was to block in my brain what I've read. This is so horrible. This is inhumane especially for those who are covering these monsters.

Isn't their president the one touching Jungkook like an old "daddy"? ...

Of course those bastards are in covering for each other.

So I read again your other postings and summed it up for myself - all this money going to riots, meth addicts (has anyone seen the hooligans in US, UK and France?), illegal migrants, but you are silent when it comes to THIS??

People describing themselves as "Army" are like hyenas on drugs.

Hell yeah, that posting about BigHit raising a cult.

Booooy, I can't wait for the day it's over. I wanna see their faces when they wake up to reality.
Both BTS as well as their cult.

Oh. By the way, Hobi. This looks like a micro penis.