Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

minnie82

Superstar
Whatever you are saying makes 100% sense. Pedo bang is a pimp, he pi*ps members to sponsors but also woman to the members. Its always the closest ppl around artists who sabotage them.

About Taylor swift, I saw a video

But I guess you don't believe in these conspiracy theories..
Taylor Swift is pretty into that dark shit , since her family have an elite background

boti

Established
Whatever you are saying makes 100% sense. Pedo bang is a pimp, he pi*ps members to sponsors but also woman to the members. Its always the closest ppl around artists who sabotage them.

About Taylor swift, I saw a video

But I guess you don't believe in these conspiracy theories..
Taylor Swift is as devilish as anyone else. It's not like I am feeling sorry on a sentimental level, but what Scooter Braun did, even legal, is still borderline.
I know there are some inconsistencies with the story around it, apparently Taylor Swift did got notice and was offered to buy her catalogue out and also I don't feel sorry for any of them, because nobody forced them to give away their copyrights. If they, including Taylor Swift, were so desperate and stupid to do so, that's their problem. She, and the rest, shouldn't come crying afterwards.
Same goes for Prince, REM, and the rest who, by their own decision, agreed to give away their copyrights and masters.
But, still, Scooter Braun has done many bad things prior to this.

I doubt Taylor Swift would be that famous, if she would be innocent, not involved with anything, never have done something bad. I just believe that Scooter Braun has more blood on his hands, than her. Look at Justin Bieber.
In the end, they are two people playing and catering to the same criminals.

Didn't Taylor started catering for the gays, to boost her appeal? Isn't she BFF with Oprah and the rest of the gang?
They can both burn in hell, they seem to like it that much.
She refused to endorse Hillary Clinton, because her base and her looks at that time were more going the conservative route, but now this has all changed.
I wonder why....

To me it was more about starting with nice respectful boys, at least to the public's eye, to this disgusting affiliation, which, from what I've read, isn't so welcomed by everyone (Scooter and now this Latto), with a song which screams out "fucking you all night, all days, all hour, every time". With Jungkook being used by Scooter to get back at Taylor and still failing.
Taylor, for whatever reason, has a strong fan base. Apparently stronger and broader than Army.

All....THIS...- the label's desperation and poor management, Scooter's obsessions and the entire western industry failing at delivering good music, has in the end hurt and damaged Jungkook, who, and I hope one can understand the seriousness of this, by all legal means would win any legal battle against Hybe and BigHit, for showing how they mismanaged his career and damaged both his health and life.
Not just that - you only get ONE chance for a debut.
This was his, and all I have in my mind is me trying on the street with my hands full with bags, to skip to the next song because I didn't realized I had the "fuck you all night" version playing on my phone, and his boring stage performance at the GMA.

boti

Established
THIS is how they use him.

Now take a look at the credits for the song

I mean...Beyonce and many others get false credits for writing songs, and they couldn't give Jungkook, for his FIRST SINGLE, his DEBUT, any one line allowance, so that he can earn some money??

JEESSSSSSUS. His fans don't even understand that they aren't doing HIM any favours.
Anyway, I can't believe this shit. Sorry. For more than 10 years I have witnessed false crediting, and the one time someone should get some credit, they give him NONE

B77ay.png.B77ay.png

boti

Established

boti

Established

Nope, back to not feeling sorry. They used the fucking you right version for this video.
If he feels comfortable with something so embarrassing and vulgar, then it's on him as well.
Video is boring and he has the exact look in his eyes and body movement, like a drug addict. No more interest in dancing and appearance all around.

They wanted to be exempted from the military for drinking continuously on stage like Yoongi, saying fuck and giving the middle finger like him and Namjoon and singing at least 50 time fucking you right during a 3 minute song like Jungkook who has released within 3 months more half naked pictures, than probably Pamela Anderson.

They could have proven the government that they are wrong, by releasing the best music ever released in SK, supporting their own people and cultivating a healthy environment, inspiring young people into doing good. Not bad.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Taylor Swift is as devilish as anyone else. It's not like I am feeling sorry on a sentimental level, but what Scooter Braun did, even legal, is still borderline.
I know there are some inconsistencies with the story around it, apparently Taylor Swift did got notice and was offered to buy her catalogue out and also I don't feel sorry for any of them, because nobody forced them to give away their copyrights. If they, including Taylor Swift, were so desperate and stupid to do so, that's their problem. She, and the rest, shouldn't come crying afterwards.
Same goes for Prince, REM, and the rest who, by their own decision, agreed to give away their copyrights and masters.
But, still, Scooter Braun has done many bad things prior to this.

I doubt Taylor Swift would be that famous, if she would be innocent, not involved with anything, never have done something bad. I just believe that Scooter Braun has more blood on his hands, than her. Look at Justin Bieber.
In the end, they are two people playing and catering to the same criminals.

Didn't Taylor started catering for the gays, to boost her appeal? Isn't she BFF with Oprah and the rest of the gang?
They can both burn in hell, they seem to like it that much.
She refused to endorse Hillary Clinton, because her base and her looks at that time were more going the conservative route, but now this has all changed.
I wonder why....

To me it was more about starting with nice respectful boys, at least to the public's eye, to this disgusting affiliation, which, from what I've read, isn't so welcomed by everyone (Scooter and now this Latto), with a song which screams out "fucking you all night, all days, all hour, every time". With Jungkook being used by Scooter to get back at Taylor and still failing.
Taylor, for whatever reason, has a strong fan base. Apparently stronger and broader than Army.

All....THIS...- the label's desperation and poor management, Scooter's obsessions and the entire western industry failing at delivering good music, has in the end hurt and damaged Jungkook, who, and I hope one can understand the seriousness of this, by all legal means would win any legal battle against Hybe and BigHit, for showing how they mismanaged his career and damaged both his health and life.
Not just that - you only get ONE chance for a debut.
This was his, and all I have in my mind is me trying on the street with my hands full with bags, to skip to the next song because I didn't realized I had the "fuck you all night" version playing on my phone, and his boring stage performance at the GMA.
yes her video of the song You need to calm down promoting the lgbt agenda very much, there's also rumors of her being lesbian for years

boti

Established
yes her video of the song You need to calm down promoting the lgbt agenda very much, there's also rumors of her being lesbian for years
...I mean...she was together with Harry Styles...Haha.

Tbh if you exclude his makeup and styling, these days he looks like a bum. Specially with the hair choices he or whoever is making. His health is not A-ok, cuz I peeked at his live after GMA, he was saying something along the line of he got 2 shots in his buttocks. That interview with that lady at GMA's he was zoned out and nervous. My point is, in some point in time he might realize that he is on self-destructive path but I can't be in that camp who sympathize with the person who has enough opportunity and stardom to go his own way still they are choosing this, so like you said its on them. And like in an earlier post today, you said things being done last minute, this video is just that. They didn't commit to that explicit version fully, its so cowardly that even at Latto's bit, he is just casually standing there. Lol pu**ies.
Sorry for my lingo!
I haven't watched his live until you mentioned, I just started watching it and it's almost at the beginning where he talks about the shots. Drugs/alcohol impact vitamin absorption, the IV is probably vitamins plus whatever boosting "chemicals" they are giving to him and the injection in the butt is either penicillin, or maybe some own-blood-antiviral-flu-shoot. My bet is on the penicillin, though. Their promotion of vaccine doesn't give the feeling as if their doctors know what they are doing.

Obviously his body at some point will stop handling the drugs/alcohol toxicity that well. Getting sick/ill/flu/cold/etc, happens when the immune system is weakened.

I can't name one person from the industry who, on their own, realized their self-destruction path. Justin Bieber stopped once his body didn't functioned anymore, that's the only name coming up in my mind, but he never recovered. I mean...looking at him, one can see the brain damage he has from whatever he consumed. He still hangs out with the same people who caused his troubles in the first place, like...SCOOTER BRAUN.

As to the video, drugs cause anxiety, alcohol aggression. I believe that he has become more and more controlled by family and his "staffer friends" and has caused him to be otherwise more anxious, which can be seen in the interview.

minnie82

Superstar
...I mean...she was together with Harry Styles...Haha.

I haven't watched his live until you mentioned, I just started watching it and it's almost at the beginning where he talks about the shots. Drugs/alcohol impact vitamin absorption, the IV is probably vitamins plus whatever boosting "chemicals" they are giving to him and the injection in the butt is either penicillin, or maybe some own-blood-antiviral-flu-shoot. My bet is on the penicillin, though. Their promotion of vaccine doesn't give the feeling as if their doctors know what they are doing.

Obviously his body at some point will stop handling the drugs/alcohol toxicity that well. Getting sick/ill/flu/cold/etc, happens when the immune system is weakened.

I can't name one person from the industry who, on their own, realized their self-destruction path. Justin Bieber stopped once his body didn't functioned anymore, that's the only name coming up in my mind, but he never recovered. I mean...looking at him, one can see the brain damage he has from whatever he consumed. He still hangs out with the same people who caused his troubles in the first place, like...SCOOTER BRAUN.
Yes they both bearded each others, if you watch the picture of them together, there's no chemistry, their story was totally a pr stun t

cadiz

Star

Nope, back to not feeling sorry. They used the fucking you right version for this video.
If he feels comfortable with something so embarrassing and vulgar, then it's on him as well.
Video is boring and he has the exact look in his eyes and body movement, like a drug addict. No more interest in dancing and appearance all around.

They wanted to be exempted from the military for drinking continuously on stage like Yoongi, saying fuck and giving the middle finger like him and Namjoon and singing at least 50 time fucking you right during a 3 minute song like Jungkook who has released within 3 months more half naked pictures, than probably Pamela Anderson.

They could have proven the government that they are wrong, by releasing the best music ever released in SK, supporting their own people and cultivating a healthy environment, inspiring young people into doing good. Not bad.
i think the strategy here is also to sell the 2 versions (normal version of the song and also explicit) and that basically inflates the sales

if JM could get a numbver 1 on billboard Im sure the same will happen with JK

the thing is tho....in the second week JM song had a huge drop in the charts and I think the same can happen here
armies are like that, they get hyped on first week and a few weeks later nobody even remembers the song

boti

Established
i think the strategy here is also to sell the 2 versions (normal version of the song and also explicit) and that basically inflates the sales

if JM could get a numbver 1 on billboard Im sure the same will happen with JK

the thing is tho....in the second week JM song had a huge drop in the charts and I think the same can happen here
armies are like that, they get hyped on first week and a few weeks later nobody even remembers the song
Sure. The thing is....3 years ago they would have gone for a 3rd version and use a non-vulgar text to promote another version of the song.
They did it on purpose, to promote this fuckery of a text.

cadiz

Star
Tbh if you exclude his makeup and styling, these days he looks like a bum. Specially with the hair choices he or whoever is making. His health is not A-ok, cuz I peeked at his live after GMA, he was saying something along the line of he got 2 shots in his buttocks. That interview with that lady at GMA's he was zoned out and nervous. My point is, in some point in time he might realize that he is on self-destructive path but I can't be in that camp who sympathize with the person who has enough opportunity and stardom to go his own way still they are choosing this, so like you said its on them. And like in an earlier post today, you said things being done last minute, this video is just that. They didn't commit to that explicit version fully, its so cowardly that even at Latto's bit, he is just casually standing there. Lol pu**ies.
Sorry for my lingo!
its just awkward to watch him dance to those lyrics...he said "fu...cking you right" with that same blank expression

lol reminds me of Ariana Grande when she sings about sex in her songs, it feels wrong because she has that lolita image and she cant seel the "sex lyrics"....now that I think about it she has the same manager (Scooter)

boti

Established
its just awkward to watch him dance to those lyrics...he said "fu...cking you right" with that same blank expression

lol reminds me of Ariana Grande when she sings about sex in her songs, it feels wrong because she has that lolita image and she cant seel the "sex lyrics"....now that I think about it she has the same manager (Scooter)
I've noticed his blankness when saying and even singing the part, but I am not sure if this is just the "new" him, or if he doesn't feel comfortable - he looks so under drugs and has the same expression throughout the entire song, as well as input in his voice, that is hard to tell.

boti

Established
This is another disappointment, for him to sing an english album. I liked almost all songs from the early BTS and I don't need to understand the lyrics right away. Enjoying music in different languages is something that should be treasured. I guess is just another kick in the ass down the road.

I saw a comment on twitter of someone pointing out that the fucking part has more volume added to it and after listening a few times I can confirm that Jungkook's verse (before the chorus) is definitely louder and the very first time when he says the words, he actually screams it/ pushes out the words in a forced way.
It's not just that they were vulgars, they wanted to make sure to blow the brains out with it.

Namjoon is also singing the vulgar version in his live (of course)....

Now...I've noticed this from the very first time and I was wondering if someone is going to point out to it. She obviously landed on purpose on his lap.
But a less-famous person would be considered crazy to do something similar...If you watch other versions of the videos, without the writing, on slow motion and a better angle, it is noticeable, that she did not fell into his lap, the distance is quite large from where she stands to where he is, and then to position herself right into his lap...
This girl gave me weird vibes from beginning.

http://instagr.am/p/Cuup6WjtCUw/

I wrote about that Gani staffer (the blonde one looking like a man) who touched him on the back on full display, knowing very well it will cause people talking about it. He should have know better than allowing it.
They complain about obsessed fans, but are blind when it comes to the people around them.

Same goes for the other "staffer" Nicole. For years desperate for their attention, flirting with all of them, but she wouldn't post about Jungkook's performance and single, cause...she is bigger than a staffer now.
On the other hand partying with Bang and their "choreographer" , while writing BTS lyrics as a caption, so that people still remember her, that's ok.

That's the same kind of prostitute I've seen around male singers so often. They all go the same path. Flirting, touching, get involved personally, stiring the rumours, then getting money from it and ignoring their prostitute status.

This is who he's affiliating himself with. A disgrace.

Oh, Taehyung on his usual gay catering

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
This is another disappointment, for him to sing an english album. I liked almost all songs from the early BTS and I don't need to understand the lyrics right away. Enjoying music in different languages is something that should be treasured. I guess is just another kick in the ass down the road.

I saw a comment on twitter of someone pointing out that the fucking part has more volume added to it and after listening a few times I can confirm that Jungkook's verse (before the chorus) is definitely louder and the very first time when he says the words, he actually screams it/ pushes out the words in a forced way.
It's not just that they were vulgars, they wanted to make sure to blow the brains out with it.

Now...I've noticed this from the very first time and I was wondering if someone is going to point out to it. She obviously landed on purpose on his lap.
But a less-famous person would be considered crazy to do something similar...If you watch other versions of the videos, without the writing, on slow motion and a better angle, it is noticeable, that she did not fell into his lap, the distance is quite large from where she stands to where he is, and then to position herself right into his lap...

Tech wise, the song is in full English for easier algorithmic "manipulation" so that it could "generate" higher results in the charts...

The "push" for the "filthy" lyrics is to spread more promiscuity and sexual immorality among the people, especially the fandom...all within the satanic agenda of sexual perversion and moral compromise...

Disney, is still shamelessly promoting itself through these famous people...even after several convictions of committing pedofilia...

Han So Hee is one of "them..." She's been "programmed" to be a "tool" of the satanic elites...

Overall, the crux of the matter is to further push for satanic deception, lies, perversion, and moral degradation...

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

minnie82

Superstar

I wrote about that Gani staffer (the blonde one looking like a man) who touched him on the back on full display, knowing very well it will cause people talking about it. He should have know better than allowing it.
They complain about obsessed fans, but are blind when it comes to the people around them.

Same goes for the other "staffer" Nicole. For years desperate for their attention, flirting with all of them, but she wouldn't post about Jungkook's performance and single, cause...she is bigger than a staffer now.
On the other hand partying with Bang and their "choreographer" , while writing BTS lyrics as a caption, so that people still remember her, that's ok.

That's the same kind of prostitute I've seen around male singers so often. They all go the same path. Flirting, touching, get involved personally, stiring the rumours, then getting money from it and ignoring their prostitute status.

what a classy lady, i mean that Latto girl ..

boti

Established
Several covers popping up on my timeline and while so far all of them are using the vulgar version, I had the feeling the moment I saw an asian pop...boy bander doing the dance, that he won't be using the disgusting version

I am also curious about the reactions to the vulgar version in SK. There most be at least SOME sort of reactions also to the video, I find the silence behind it weird.