Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

boti

Established
Another example of bad handling of BigShit.
Those 10 seconds clips don't say anything. They just show Jungkook. Otherwise they are a waste of time, promotion and occasion.
Not that I don't know the answer, but why is it that they make the members always say things like - I am nervous, Please support, I am not good, I am so scared, Without you army I am nothing.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Another example of bad handling of BigShit.
Those 10 seconds clips don't say anything. They just show Jungkook. Otherwise they are a waste of time, promotion and occasion.
Not that I don't know the answer, but why is it that they make the members always say things like - I am nervous, Please support, I am not good, I am so scared, Without you army I am nothing.

They seem to often use the "appeal to pity/sympathy" technique...

boti

Established

1) She is playing his love interest;
2) Scooter is a creep, who keeps posting about Jungkook and sucking it up in a creepy way.
3) His debut is ruined by teaming up with another person, clearly he is being used to push someone else in the front, I have already addressed the issue of "features" regarding all members, debuts should be solo. No feature. Neither in a video, nor as music.
4) it's awful to see the level of drugs in this video and how much they can destroy. 5) the teaser is 25 seconds long, 5 of them being BigHit's intro. That's a video with 20% of it being commercial for BigShit.

e-Enoch

Superstar

2) Scooter is a creep, who keeps posting about Jungkook and sucking it up in a creepy way.
3) His debut is ruined by teaming up with another person, clearly he is being used to push someone else in the front, I have already addressed the issue of "features" regarding all members, debuts should be solo. No feature. Neither in a video, nor as music.
4) it's awful to see the level of drugs in this video and how much they can destroy. 5) the teaser is 25 seconds long, 5 of them being BigHit's intro. That's a video with 20% of it being commercial for BigShit.
Jk looks so messed up at the airport... Clearly he is still being used...and abused...

Beautiful

Star

More than anything his face looks so different.

boti

Established
Around minute 16 :cool:

You know why I am posting those tweets..

https://twitter.com/SpotifyKpop/status/1679339885319311360?s=20
https://twitter.com/Jungkook_SNS/status/1679342736694996997?s=20

A few thoughts to this:
https://twitter.com/_RapperJK/status/1679194370778464275?s=20

• SK is a country with a lot of good dancers. Why would they go to SCANDINAVIA and pick a SCANDINAVIAN choreographer/s, instead of their own people. I know why, which is why this is just bad. Anything from some money from labels and politicians.
  • Blood, Tears, etc came out in 2016. I just verified on YouTube. I remember being on of their multiple theft cases, where the image was a copy of the one of some painters work.

• Their choreography consists about 100% of the same moves they had in their very first video. Why go and pay from THEIR (BTS's) money some group no one knows about, in a different country, different continent, where they don't even are interested to promote anything? Again, their dirty laundry scheme and shady businesses.

I was watching the Spotify pictures and want to address this - I am shocked not just because of how bad he looks, but in my eyes he is unrecognizable. I got used to in the past year to his facial changes every time in every video, obviously part because of the drugs and alcohol he's consuming, then all the botched surgeries, but even so, it feels weird. I don't recognize him with this face.

• Jungkook 2020

desktop-wallpaper-1589-best-jeon-jungkook-in-2020-jungkook-2020.jpg

• Jungkook 2021

Jungkook-BTS-BTS-ARMY-Jeon-Jungkook.jpeg

Now compare it with how he looks now.

boti

Established

Better Quality. Feels good to see a man's body without tattoos and armpit's hair.
I had enough of this girlie image with shaved armpits. It doesn't always have to be unshaved, but ALWAYS shaving it... :mad:
It's like they almost feel bad/ashamed for having hair. Remember that short video of Taehyung dressed horrible ? Where he hides his armpits with his hands?

Also

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
The infantilization is just nauseating. Meanwhile jungkook in his lives, throwing "maFia bOY" vibes..

His looks in teaser are just off.
View attachment 88864

You mentioning of them stealing of creative input of others means how unoriginal their industry is.

And who is even this "Latto"? You were right, the Korean actress thing was understandable but featuring some other artist on solo?

what an intelligent expression in the picture eh eh

boti

Established
I predict the song is going to be a big FLatto. Not chart related, as it will for sure break the charts. But as a song. They haven't had a real song every since their wester begging path.

I don't think they (Jungkook and the wanna-be-rebel-actress) will have a lot of physical interaction, but one that will surely cause trouble.

She looks like the devil in the link you posted @delusion.everywhere
@e-Enoch most likely Scooter Bang choose them.

And they all get a piece of the pie from Jungkook's work and name. Watt was already one of the BigShit beneficiaries.

From this article:

The billion-dollar Ithaca-HYBE deal resulted in big paydays for Braun’s employees and clients. A commitment of $50 million of Braun’s personal stock was disbursed to acts and employees who have been with Braun since he started SBP in 2007. Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande received 53,557 apiece — translating to roughly $10 million each — while Balvin received 21,423 shares. Demi Lovato was allocated 5,355. Smaller slices of the pie were parceled out to other artists on the label’s roster, such as Carly Rae Jepsen and Asher Roth, as well as producer Andrew Watt, Migos rapper Quavo, producer Tommy Brown and songwriter Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd, among others.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I predict the song is going to be a big FLatto. Not chart related, as it will for sure break the charts. But as a song. They haven't had a real song every since their wester begging path.

I don't think they (Jungkook and the wanna-be-rebel-actress) will have a lot of physical interaction, but one that will surely cause trouble.

She looks like the devil in the link you posted @delusion.everywhere
@e-Enoch most likely Scooter Bang choose them.

And they all get a piece of the pie from Jungkook's work and name. Watt was already one of the BigShit beneficiaries.

From this article:

The billion-dollar Ithaca-HYBE deal resulted in big paydays for Braun’s employees and clients. A commitment of $50 million of Braun’s personal stock was disbursed to acts and employees who have been with Braun since he started SBP in 2007. Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande received 53,557 apiece — translating to roughly $10 million each — while Balvin received 21,423 shares. Demi Lovato was allocated 5,355. Smaller slices of the pie were parceled out to other artists on the label’s roster, such as Carly Rae Jepsen and Asher Roth, as well as producer Andrew Watt, Migos rapper Quavo, producer Tommy Brown and songwriter Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd, among others.
There is supposed to be an investigation by the Korean authorities on the alleged insider trading that occurred just prior to BTS' announcement of "hiatus" during the 2022 Festa dinner. Scooter and other Hybe staff allegedly sold big chunks of shares obviously to take advantage of the predictable consequence of the hiatus in terms of investors' confidence...stock price did hit low that Hybe had to do "damage control..."

I reckon the reason why Scooter is now designated as the "sole CEO" of Hybe America is most likely to "avoid" the legal consequence of the insider trading investigation supposedly being conducted by the Korean gov't... Maybe, there's a jurisdictional "excuse" because Hybe America is technically not under the Korean govt's jurisdiction...although that is arguable...

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Damn, they deleted the post.
It was a caption saying something about her being the biggest debut something on spotify.
Really never heard of her before...Obviously "riding" on Jk's popularity...Poor Jk...he is brazenly being used here...Looks like his military enlistment is a "good escape" from these "evil users..."

boti

Established
There is supposed to be an investigation by the Korean authorities on the alleged insider trading that occurred just prior to BTS' announcement of "hiatus" during the 2022 Festa dinner. Scooter and other Hybe staff allegedly sold big chunks of shares obviously to take advantage of the predictable consequence of the hiatus in terms of investors' confidence...stock price did hit low that Hybe had to do "damage control..."

I reckon the reason why Scooter is now designated as the "sole CEO" of Hybe America is most likely to "avoid" the legal consequence of the insider trading investigation supposedly being conducted by the Korean gov't... Maybe, there's a jurisdictional "excuse" because Hybe America is technically not under the Korean govt's jurisdiction...although that is arguable...

Let's not forget, that they also operate under "Hybe", even though almost all the revenue comes from BTS, which is under Pedo Bang/BigShit.
I remember reading something about it, though I doubt it will end in any conviction/consequences.

To me, the biggest flag was the one of them getting the approval for the IPO. When this happened, I wrote about it saying that the commission has to examine the validity and the security of any company in order to grant the right to trade on the stock market. You can't just pretend to have a solid value.
The fact that things very often end up in illegalities is another story.

But a company trading solely on ONE band, while claiming that their revenue comes from other sources, though up until this day they can't show that they are not 100% dependent on BTS, isn't a company that should receive any approval.
They ruin the members individually for the sake of their stock value, even though, as I've said, the band is nothing without Jungkook and Taehyung.
Then BigShit puts the band down, in order to try to push the other bands to the front, to keep the appearance that they don't fully depend on BTS, but no matter how much they sabotage the band, at some point the day will come when people are going to loose their investment in Hybe, because there is no Hybe, there is no BigShit. There is only BTS making all their money.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Let's not forget, that they also operate under "Hybe", even though almost all the revenue comes from BTS, which is under Pedo Bang/BigShit.
I remember reading something about it, though I doubt it will end in any conviction/consequences.

To me, the biggest flag was the one of them getting the approval for the IPO. When this happened, I wrote about it saying that the commission has to examine the validity and the security of any company in order to grant the right to trade on the stock market. You can't just pretend to have a solid value.
The fact that things very often end up in illegalities is another story.

But a company trading solely on ONE band, while claiming that their revenue comes from other sources, though up until this day they can't show that they are not 100% dependent on BTS, isn't a company that should receive any approval.
They ruin the members individually for the sake of their stock value, even though, as I've said, the band is nothing without Jungkook and Taehyung.
Then BigShit puts the band down, in order to try to push the other bands to the front, to keep the appearance that they don't fully depend on BTS, but no matter how much they sabotage the band, at some point the day will come when people are going to loose their investment in Hybe, because there is no Hybe, there is no BigShit. There is only BTS making all their money.
That's true...Hybe/BigHit will not survive without BTS, overall...but how longer can they keep the boys?

Also, as we know it, business and politics in SK are very much intertwined.. the chaebols are basically "running" the country.. That IPO had a strong political backing so they were able to push it through...

BTS has become a "useful" pawn for the satanic elites...on the "day of reckoning..." Bang will have no excuse...