Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

minnie82

Superstar

minnie82

Superstar
so embarassing!! after they sold their 7 soulmates story for years, now there's only one of them there.
his performance was mediocre at the very best. gosh, it's laughing stock. (to think he used to be my bias, i feel embarrassed)
Didn't see his performance so don't know

minnie82

Superstar
if he keeps touching his nose he's gonna end up looking like mj
I bet when he goes to the military ,he probably stop doing surgeries and his face would came back normal for a certain period. Yes like Jk ,he did many nose jobs that if he kept doing ,his nose would disappear

boti

Established
which video?
The first ones with the blonde - take it with a grain of salt, though..

I bet when he goes to the military ,he probably stop doing surgeries and his face would came back normal for a certain period. Yes like Jk ,he did many nose jobs that if he kept doing ,his nose would disappear
I doubt they will go anywhere without pedo bang sending his spies, people to command and tell the members what to do and doctors. They’re so looks-obsessed, I doubt military will make any difference.

It started with Jimin, who should have stopped years ago.
If they can’t see the reality of their awfully overworked face, nothing else is helping.
Hoseok looks like a totally different person.

One thing I can say - in the light of that “stylist” touching Jungkook and hitting on him - BTS and TXT are the worst dressed group.

And since I’ve already talked in the past about who those girls seem to be, I’m going to leave it at that.

minnie82

Superstar
The first ones with the blonde - take it with a grain of salt, though..

I doubt they will go anywhere without pedo bang sending his spies, people to command and tell the members what to do and doctors. They’re so looks-obsessed, I doubt military will make any difference.

It started with Jimin, who should have stopped years ago.
If they can’t see the reality of their awfully overworked face, nothing else is helping.
Hoseok looks like a totally different person.

One thing I can say - in the light of that “stylist” touching Jungkook and hitting on him - BTS and TXT are the worst dressed group.

And since I’ve already talked in the past about who those girls seem to be, I’m going to leave it at that.
yes when i see their early years video, i see he doesn't need to botched his face , that guy became obsessed with plastic surgeries and he's really insecure about his look