"Enigma" Lady Gaga / Ailen Alter-Ego / New Vegas Show / Old Tricks

ohhi9876

Veteran
I thought she may have been over her shady stuff - but I guess not. "Enigma" says she is AI / alter / part of unseen brain / another planet! No joke. I gathered that in a few minute clip of her new Vegas show that opened last night.... Here is a news article - I will post more. Thanks and feel free to add.

"Wow factor: The singer, 32, unveiled her latest alter-ego, transforming into a sparkling metallic alien as she took to stage at the Park Theater in the Monte Carlo Hotel"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6537667/Lady-Gaga-transforms-alien-alter-ego-Las-Vegas-residency-Enigma-concert-debut.html

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I thought she may have been over her shady stuff - but I guess not. "Enigma" says she is AI / alter / part of unseen brain / another planet! No joke. I gathered that in a few minute clip of her new Vegas show that opened last night.... Here is a news article - I will post more. Thanks and feel free to add.

"Wow factor: The singer, 32, unveiled her latest alter-ego, transforming into a sparkling metallic alien as she took to stage at the Park Theater in the Monte Carlo Hotel"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6537667/Lady-Gaga-transforms-alien-alter-ego-Las-Vegas-residency-Enigma-concert-debut.html
Thanks for these posts! I have to admit, i have been wondering if shes going to just self-destruct or sell out all the way similar to Madonna......

TruthSucker

Established
I thought she may have been over her shady stuff - but I guess not.
Better get rid of this thought fast, If they in, they're in. Ask Michael Jackson how to quit.
Lady Gaga is one of their "jewels", before she stops promoting their agenda the world becomes a disk.

I think there's some kind of a futuristic-agenda in the making right now. Looks, designs, sounds: the "future" is coming. Wanna be part of it? Here's the chip. I think this will be the end of the line.

The link is broken btw.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Better get rid of this thought fast, If they in, they're in. Ask Michael Jackson how to quit.
Lady Gaga is one of their "jewels", before she stops promoting their agenda the world becomes a disk.

I think there's some kind of a futuristic-agenda in the making right now. Looks, designs, sounds: the "future" is coming. Wanna be part of it? Here's the chip. I think this will be the end of the line.

The link is broken btw.
Solid post but I would contend that "Lady Gaga is one of their "jewels", before she stops promoting their agenda the world becomes a disk." ....... is more like "if she steps out of line, she gets a dirt nap"..........

ohhi9876

Veteran

The link is broken btw.
makes sense. thanks.

and link fixed, thanks!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Just watched the video ...

So many connections I don't know where to start. First, I do think you need to seek the true God, but I don't buy the "higher selves" inner God that you find within as the video producer suggests.

Gaga is indeed "sold out", not just to the "Elites" but to Lucifer. As it seems likely that the deceptive line that is coming will promote the idea that we can all become ascended masters, I think that "great deception" will occur when Lucifer (the Light Bringer) is cast down to earth at the beginning of the Tribulation - hence the shining outfit of our alien saviour coming down to the adoring crowd.

Lady Gaga will turn 33 on 28th March this year. If she has been chosen to be a puppet for Satan, it will be interesting if she carries on with this whole act through 2019.

deepfakestate

Rookie
When did alter-egos become the new hip term? I get the MK ultra side of things, but it's just bizarre how the double standards work. If you or me, working in an office, leans over to a colleague and say "hey, wanna see my alter ego?" you'd look like a right lunatic. But if you're in pop music, it's "normal" to have one?

Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga etc

If we accept the term as normal, then in time regular ass people will start trying to get their own alter ego, if it's a woman, the alter ego will be horny, if it's a guy the alter ego will be violent. Where are the celebrities with an alter ego that believes they are a superhero? Or an alter ego that just wants to stay at home and watch Netflix?