ENHYPEN (lets discuss)

FrostedTree

I am seriously worried for them except few. We know how devilish their producer is. Sickening man and I am scared for what he would do to these kids. Niki is only 15. They are have sexualized him on the Fever music video.

Their music from the start has Masonic symbols. I think Jake and possibly Jungwoon maybe since he is the leader may know the most. Jake is obviously being catered to the most if you noticed. I know he is from a very wealthy background but so is Jay. Yet he is given more focus. Strange. It has been less than a year since he started being a trainee. I think he knows his purpose and is embracing the evil.

If there is going to be a sacrifice I think it it will be Sunoo. The company is giving him the least attention and is very restrictive when it comes to him. He has a soft feminine personality and manners + health problems.

I think few members already regret it. I am honestly surprised how many havent picked up on why producer Bang only has male artists. Isn't it obvious homosexuality is the frontlines theme in that company?

swayy000

Star
I think few members already regret it. I am honestly surprised how many havent picked up on why producer Bang only has male artists. Isn't it obvious homosexuality is the frontlines theme in that company?
I saw you made your account recently, welcome! I am also surprised how many haven't picked up on why he only has male artists. Feminizing and sexualizing young boys, making them act gay, and exposing them to tons of plastic surgery/ fillers, especially at a young age is not normal. He's a creep. Must be some kind of fetish he has. That's why we call him bang p3d0. And i am certain there are dark, shady things happening there behind closed doors.
I never knew one of the members had health problems :(

Last edited:

FrostedTree

I saw you made your account recently, welcome! I am also surprised how many haven't picked up on why he only has male artists. Feminizing and sexualizing young boys, making them act gay, and exposing them to tons of plastic surgery/ fillers, especially at a young age is not normal. He's a creep. Must be some kind of fetish he has. That's why we call him bang p3d0. And i am certain there are dark, shady things happening there behind closed doors.
Thanks for the warm welcome x
Very fitting. Bang p3d0. What a deserving name. Look at the state of V, Jungkook and Jimin, he damaged them completely . And how he COMPLETELY feminized and terrorised TXT members. They honestly make me so uncomfortable.

swayy000

Star
Thanks for the warm welcome x
Very fitting. Bang p3d0. What a deserving name. Look at the state of V, Jungkook and Jimin, he damaged them completely . And how he COMPLETELY feminized and terrorised TXT members. They honestly make me so uncomfortable.
oh for sure. Check this thread, great discussions on bang and his shady company
Bang p3d0's been and still is promoting p3d0phil1a with bt5. He did it with 3nhypen, and he is still doing the same with t ex t. Exploiting and indoctrinating these young boys as well as viewers with his sick fetishes:confused:
I used to love bt5 and started to get into t ex t as well before i found the truth about kpop. When someone mentioned their recent mv in another thread, i saw it and y30njun has so much plastic surgery and fillers now he's unrecognizable from how I last remembered him. They also make me uncomfortable now, something about them definitely seems off, as well as bt5 but fans are too blind to notice

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Sounds pedo like

Pruu

Rookie
H
The way he acts here is a bit strange, and it seems like the other members are ignoring him :confused:
Hello , I'm literally new to this forum ,but I wanted to say that with sunoo's personally he is outgoing yes ,but enfp are known to be introverted extroverts, I personally don't think that he is being ignored but he can sometimes just be quiet and passive sometimes. This group is young having debuted just last year so please let's pray for them a lot ,that they get saved we already know what the industry is like, therefore please pray,cos prayers do work a lot.

swayy000

Star
just something i noticed, sun00 has pink hair for enhyp3ns new comeback...
FATQKYEVEAAk4RC.jpg
i also found it weird how him and hu3ning kai are around the same age and they both had blonde hair for their comeback in april/may when they're the members that rarely dyed their hair...

LizBasil

Rookie
hi, joining this thread.

their new mv was released and at some point they are dressed in black and red and their background is white. aren't those the masonic colors? there are other symbols there, but this is the most obvious.

queen82

Star
hi, joining this thread.

their new mv was released and at some point they are dressed in black and red and their background is white. aren't those the masonic colors? there are other symbols there, but this is the most obvious.
welcome