English Iranian news sites.

Stephania

Veteran
I have not been able to access any of them for 6 days now in the US. A friend from Scotland has also told me that he has been having the same problem. Sites are: presstv.com, tehrantimes, and mehr en. Any one else having this problem, and if or if not so.. what is your location?

Attachments

Lurker

Star
I have not been able to access any of them for 6 days now in the US. A friend from Scotland has also told me that he has been having the same problem. Sites are: presstv.com, tehrantimes, and mehr en. Any one else having this problem, and if or if not so.. what is your location?
I just went to each. Southeastern US. You may need a VPN to bypass whatever blocks you're running into, Though sometimes I get blocked because of the VPN.

Stephania

Veteran
I just went to each. Southeastern US. You may need a VPN to bypass whatever blocks you're running into, Though sometimes I get blocked because of the VPN.
Ok. I am in Western US. Excuse my lack of knowledge here.. but what is a VPN?
It's happening on my phone and computer, same thing with friend in Scotland.

Cintra

Established
I am on a home broadband connection. Are they using mobile data? Could that be the difference?

Cintra

Established
That is very strange. I just checked again and I can access all three with no problem.

I hope you find a solution to the problem.

Cintra

Established
i have a free vpn for android, though I dont use it much.

It is called Turbo VPN, its icon is orange, with a white hare on it.

you can get it from the playstore, but it is up to you to decide how secure you feel it is.