ENDED

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I didn't see anything about it, but I saw topics like that(like iluminati or mind control) also those topics are ended and i would start discussions again.
sorry if this topic is too similar to other topics but my mean is different.this topic is about r*pe and corruption
No reason to be sorry..... Im interested in what you are laying down here homie!

saintroserosalia

Established
K-pop is a pretty world with secret lies for teenagers.
Unfortunately, it is not just for teenagers. There are a lot of 'mothers' who have kids that listen to Kpop.
Also, there are well-known celebrities (Matthew McConaughey and his wife once attended BTS' concert) who are obviously way past their teens that professed their love for certain Kpop groups: Emma Stone, Ezra Miller.

Kronos389

Rookie
There is already 200 kpop threads on this forum, how many more are you guys going to make? Everything related to Kpop u can discuss it in the main thread.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Recently, a former member of a girl group has been arrested together with her pimp and 11 other girls. Police note that his girls usually meet clients at luxury hotels in Seoul's Gangnam District at a rate of about 900,000won(S$1,110) to 150,000won(S$1,850) per hour. And the Kpop girl group is still active.

Netizens are now in overdrive, guessing who she is. The rumoured list includes former member of T-ara, HwaYoung, Girls' Generation's former member Jessica, f(x)'s ex-member Sulli and even 2NE1's Park Bom.

The police however, did not reveal the name of the lady celebrity
This should be a huge story, especially with the now global pop-phenomenon that K-Pop has become. I dont see the MSM reporting on this, so I will stick with the reporting of Vigigi, good work mayne!

neptunejoo

Established
Unfortunately, it is not just for teenagers. There are a lot of 'mothers' who have kids that listen to Kpop.
Also, there are well-known celebrities (Matthew McConaughey and his wife once attended BTS' concert) who are obviously way past their teens that professed their love for certain Kpop groups: Emma Stone, Ezra Miller.
Also Dylan O'brien last time I heard.