End times vision, prophecies and dreams thread.

Only Christians think they need saving.

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." -- Marcus Aurelius
Acts 17:30
Parallel Verses
King James Version
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

"Bear in mind that all of this has happened before, and all will happen again, the same plot from beginning to end." -- Marcus Aurelius, emperor of Rome.

He also died from a plague that wiped out a large percentage of Rome.
That’s a bit too vague for me I’m afraid. I like the quote though and I am a fan of Marcus Aurelius as a philosopher.

phipps

Star
I've been trying to find out more about the people whose videos are posted here to test the spirits and see if they are truly God's people and if we can trust them and what they dreamt. It is dangerous to just believe anyone without praying and determining for ourselves to make sure they are not false prophets. “False christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect” (Matthew 24:24). God warns us of false christs and false prophets who will be so extremely convincing that they will deceive all except the very elect of God. Billions will be deceived and lost.

The Bible also says, “To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them” (Isaiah 8:20). We have to test their teachings and conduct by the Word of God, the Bible. If they teach and behave contrary to Scripture, they are false prophets and “there is no light in them.”

I can't find out much about most of the people on the videos here although some really seem like genuine Christians and are working to further the gospel of God around the world. I still have to pray and to test them according to God's Word before I can fully trust anything they say.

I don't know much about this lady but what I found out about some of her beliefs was questionable. There is a link below her video to a website that says some interesting things. Some of it isn't in harmony with the Bible at all.

I can't post all of what is written on the website, I'll post the parts that I found not to be from God's Word. If anyone wants to read everything written on the website here in the link.

The website says,"We are all sinners... you, me, your neighbor, everybody. This dual nature comes from an "original sin" or contamination of the human gene pool many millennia ago. The book of Genesis explains that the fallen angels mixed bloodlines with our ancestors, therefore this "original sin" or evil nature has been genetically passed along through all human generations."

According to the Bible sin came into this world through Adam and Eve, we inherited our fallen natures from them not through the offspring of evil angels who procreated with humans. Angels cannot procreate.

Biblically angels are spirits (Psalms 104:4, Hebrews 1:14). They are not human with flesh and blood like us. They cannot procreate with humans even though they wanted to. They don't have human DNA which is what one needs to have to procreate with humans. Only humans have human DNA and that is how God intended it. Thus we can only procreate with ourselves. Angels can't procreate with each other either. Jesus also said angels do not marry (Matthew 22:30). Because marriage is the only way Jesus intended for people to procreate and have children. Angels can't do that. They don't have those abilities. Speaking of marriage, its an institution unique to human beings and human beings alone.

The verses that are referred to in Genesis 6:1-4 talking about the sons of God and the daughters of men are talking about people. Human beings. God would never refer to Satan and his evil angels (they are the ones who supposedly slept with the daughters of men) as sons of God. That is a term of endearment that God uses for His good angels and righteous people (Isaiah 56:5, Matthew 5:9, John 1:12, Romans 8:14, Galatians 3:26)

When I went to the website's homepage, I watched a video titled, "The BIGGEST SECRET Hidden in Plain SIGHT - REAL Petrified GIANTS" where she quotes the book of Enoch. The book of Enoch is not part of scripture and that is no coincidence. All the books in the Bible are intended to be in the Word of God by God. He is in control and in charge of His Word. The book of Enoch contradicts the Bible.

"Likewise, we inherited an excommunication from God which was originally intended only for the fallen angels. As a solution to this problem, God sent a sacrificial Messiah into this realm. His name was/is Jesus (Yeshua) the Christ. He had all the Holy Spirit of God at His command, but rather than use that power to reign over the earth, He sacrificed His life and gave up His Holy Ghost. His Holy Spirit remained in the world to indwell humankind, allowing us to Master our nature and reign on earth in His place... literally making us "the Body of Christ."

God never excommunicated us. The way He communicated with us changed after sin but He has always communicated with us. Sometimes directly.

The Bible records that God spoke directly to people. Whenever the Bible uses the term "the Angel of the Lord" that is God the Son. This Angel is different to the others because He accepts worship unlike the rest of the good angels who don't like in Revelation 19:10; 22:8-9 where the angel told John, "See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” This Angel also blesses His people and gives them new names (Matthew 5:3-12; Revelation 2:17).

Here are a few examples of people in the Bible the Angel of the Lord communicated with directly. Abraham (Genesis 22:11, 12, 15-18, Acts 3:25), Jacob (Genesis 31:11, 32:22-32, 48:15-16) Joshua (Joshua 5:13-15), Balaam (Numbers 22:21-35, 23:4-5), Gideon (Judges 6:11-27), the Judges of Israel (Judges 2:1-5), Samson's parents (Judges 13:1-25), the children of Israel (Exodus 13:21, 14:19). The "Angel of the Lord" is frequently identified to be God Himself in the scripture above and more.

God also spoke/speaks to people through visions and dreams plus He came to earth to communicate directly with us, to show us how to live godly lives and to die on our behalves for our sins.

Jesus did not give up His Holy Ghost although I don't fully understand what that statement really means and the rest of it. The Holy Spirit is God (just like Jesus is) and is one with the Father and Son and is always in communication with them.

The homepage has even more information that does not harmonise with the Bible. They believe in reincarnation, near death experiences, which contradict what the Bible says about death, Quantum leap rapture etc. Now this lady might be genuine but a lot of what she and that website says are not biblical. Its a mixture of error and truth. So how can we trust anything she says when a lot of what she says contradicts the Bible?

Last edited:
I've been trying to find out more about the people whose videos are posted here to test the spirits and see if they are truly God's people and if we can trust them and what they dreamt. It is dangerous to just believe anyone without praying and determining for ourselves to make sure they are not false prophets. “False christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect” (Matthew 24:24). God warns us of false christs and false prophets who will be so extremely convincing that they will deceive all except the very elect of God. Billions will be deceived and lost.

The Bible also says, “To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them” (Isaiah 8:20). We have to test their teachings and conduct by the Word of God, the Bible. If they teach and behave contrary to Scripture, they are false prophets and “there is no light in them.”

I can't find out much about most of the people on the videos here although some really seem like genuine Christians and are working to further the gospel of God around the world. I still have to pray and to test them according to God's Word before I can fully trust anything they say.

I don't know much about this lady either but what I found out about some of her beliefs was questionable. There is a link below her video to a website that says some interesting things. Some it of it isn't in harmony with the Bible at all.

I can't post all of what is written on the website, I'll post the parts that I found not to be from God's Word. If anyone wants to read everything written on the website here in the link.

The website says,"We are all sinners... you, me, your neighbor, everybody. This dual nature comes from an "original sin" or contamination of the human gene pool many millennia ago. The book of Genesis explains that the fallen angels mixed bloodlines with our ancestors, therefore this "original sin" or evil nature has been genetically passed along through all human generations."

According to the Bible sin came into this world through Adam and Eve, we inherited our fallen natures from them not through the offspring of evil angels who procreated with humans. Angels cannot procreate.

Biblically angels are spirits (Psalms 104:4, Hebrews 1:14). They are not human with flesh and blood like us. They cannot procreate with humans even though they wanted to. They don't have human DNA which is what one needs to have to procreate with humans. Only humans have human DNA and that is how God intended it. Thus we can only procreate with ourselves. Angels can't procreate with each other either. Jesus also said angels do not marry (Matthew 22:30). Because marriage is the only way Jesus intended for people to procreate and have children. Angels can't do that. They don't have those abilities. Speaking of marriage, its an institution unique to human beings and human beings alone.

The verses that are referred to in Genesis 6:1-4 talking about the sons of God and the daughters of men are talking about people. Human beings. God would never refer to Satan and his evil angels (they are the ones who supposedly slept with the daughters of men) as sons of God. That is a term on endearment that God uses for His good angels and righteous people (Isaiah 56:5, Matthew 5:9, John 1:12, Romans 8:14, Galatians 3:26)

When I went to website's homepage, I watched a video titled, "The BIGGEST SECRET Hidden in Plain SIGHT - REAL Petrified GIANTS" where she quotes the book of Enoch. The book of Enoch is not part of scripture and that is no coincidence. All the books in the Bible are intended to be in the Word of God by God. He is in control and in charge of His Word. The book of Enoch contradicts the Bible.

"Likewise, we inherited an excommunication from God which was originally intended only for the fallen angels. As a solution to this problem, God sent a sacrificial Messiah into this realm. His name was/is Jesus (Yeshua) the Christ. He had all the Holy Spirit of God at His command, but rather than use that power to reign over the earth, He sacrificed His life and gave up His Holy Ghost. His Holy Spirit remained in the world to indwell humankind, allowing us to Master our nature and reign on earth in His place... literally making us "the Body of Christ."

God never excommunicated us. The way He communicated with us changed after sin but He has always communicated with us. Sometimes directly.

The Bible records that God spoke directly to people. Whenever the Bible uses the term "the Angel of the Lord" that is God the Son. This Angel is different to the others because He accepts worship unlike the rest of the good angels who don't like in Revelation 19:10; 22:8-9 where the angel told John, "See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.” This Angel also blesses His people and gives them new names (Matthew 5:3-12; Revelation 2:17).

Here are a few examples of people in the Bible the Angel of the Lord communicated with directly. Abraham (Genesis 22:11, 12, 15-18, Acts 3:25), Jacob (Genesis 31:11, 32:22-32, 48:15-16) Joshua (Joshua 5:13-15), Balaam (Numbers 22:21-35, 23:4-5), Gideon (Judges 6:11-27), the Judges of Israel (Judges 2:1-5), Samson's parents (Judges 13:1-25), the children of Israel (Exodus 13:21, 14:19). The "Angel of the Lord" is frequently identified to be God Himself in the scripture above and more.

God also spoke/speaks to people through visions and dreams plus He came to earth to communicate directly with us, to show us how to live godly lives and to die on our behalves for our sins.

Jesus did not give up His Holy Ghost although I don't fully understand what that statement really means and the rest of it. The Holy Spirit is God (just like Jesus is) and is one with the Father and Son and is always in communication with them.

The homepage has even more information that does not harmonise with the Bible. They believe in reincarnation, near death experiences, which contradict what the Bible says about death, Quantum leap rapture etc. Now this lady might be genuine but a lot of what she and that website says are not biblical. Its a mixture of error and truth. So how can we trust anything she says when a lot of what she says contradicts the Bible?
She seems genuine to me.

phipps

Star
She seems genuine to me.
She might be but she still is teaching untruths according to the Bible. Paul as Saul was genuine and believed he was doing the right thing when he persecuted Christians but his beliefs were wrong as Jesus told him on the Damascus road. He was genuinely wrong.

Lisa

Superstar
I've been trying to find out more about the people whose videos are posted here to test the spirits and see if they are truly God's people and if we can trust them and what they dreamt. It is dangerous to just believe anyone without praying and determining for ourselves to make sure they are not false prophets.
No doubt..no one should take anyone at face value here even if seek posted them as true. That and scripture says it’s the old men dreaming dreams.

TokiEl

Superstar
Biblically angels are spirits (Psalms 104:4, Hebrews 1:14). They are not human with flesh and blood like us. They cannot procreate with humans even though they wanted to.
And how would you explain God and two angels eating food ?

Would you say they are Spirit and spirits and so don't have digestive system and therefore can't eat food even though they wanted to...?

Lisa

Superstar
Idk about his vision...but I agree with him about the response @seekinheart that we should have faith in God whatever happens. I also haven’t read this guys book..so am not endorsing that either.

TokiEl

Superstar
A lot of prophets on utube with dreams visions and/or words from God...?

Jer 23 28Let the prophet who has a dream retell it, but let him who has My word speak it truthfully. For what is straw compared to grain?” declares the LORD. 29“Is not My word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that smashes a rock?”

30“Therefore behold,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words they attribute to Me.”

31“Yes,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and proclaim, ‘The LORD declares it.’ ”

32“Indeed,” declares the LORD, “I am against those who prophesy false dreams and retell them to lead My people astray with their reckless lies. It was not I who sent them or commanded them, and they are of no benefit at all to these people,” declares the LORD.

phipps

Star
And how would you explain God and two angels eating food ?

Would you say they are Spirit and spirits and so don't have digestive system and therefore can't eat food even though they wanted to...?
All angels are created beings. They were not created to marry and procreate. They cannot have children with people because they are not human. They are are much more powerful than humans and have abilities that we as humans don't have (Psalm 104:4, 2 Peter 2:11) but procreation isn't one of them. And its not something God forgot to create in them. They were created with a different purpose to that of humans. There has never been hybrid humans who are half evil angels half human. That is not biblical that is why a book not in the inspired Word of God says it and sadly Christians believe it.

Angels can pose as people and eat. That is not the same as procreating and bringing hybrid creatures into this earth.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
All angels are created beings. They were not created to marry and procreate.
Right.

The cannot have children with people because they are not human. They are are much more powerful than humans and have abilities that we as humans don't have (Psalm 104:4, 2 Peter 2:11) but procreation isn't one of them. And its not something God forgot to create in them. They were created with a different purpose to that of humans. There has never been hybrid humans who are half evil angels half human. That is not biblical that is why a book not in the inspired Word of God says it and sadly Christians believe it.
Angels can pose as people and eat. That is not the same as procreating and bringing hybrid creatures into this earth.
When they can eat meat then why can't they procreate ?

This is the reason why God flooded the world... because a group of angels who was supposed to watch over budding humanity intermarried with women and so corrupted the human genome.

There are two intelligent species on earth... the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman.

And the reason you don't know about this is because it's above top secret.

phipps

Star

Sid Roth could be genuine but there is error mixed in with truth on the videos on his YouTube channel, Sid Roth's It's Supernatural! and his website with the same name. Obviously I can't watch all the videos on his channel and read everything on his website, but the little I've watched and read has a lot of error and does not harmonise with the Bible.

I watched one video titled, "THIS is Why All Believers Should Speak in Tongues." This is not biblical at all. Christians are not all supposed to speak in tongues. Its a spiritual gift and we can't all have the same gifts. Paul wrote, "Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way." So its not true that all Christians should speak in tongues. We all get different gifts after we receive the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:11 boldly proclaims, "But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills." The gifts are divided among Christians as God sees fit. So if a church or denomination has everyone speaking in tongues, its the wrong church because they are not speaking according God's Word and there is no light in them.

Also speaking in tongues in the Bible simply means speaking in another language. The gift of speaking in tongues is the ability to speak in another language instantaneously without having to live in the country and/or study it. The day of Pentecost in the book of Acts 2:1-12 makes this clear. The day of Pentecost was a Jewish holy day that fell 50 days after Passover. Devoted Israelites would come from all over the Roman empire to worship in Jerusalem. God chose this timely opportunity to bestow this gift of tongues upon the disciples so they could preach to the visiting Jews in their native languages. The Holy Spirit fell upon the disciples and they spoke in the native tongues of the visiting Jews even though they'd never spoken those languages before.

It was shocking for the visitors to hear the Word of God in their native tongues. "Then they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another, “Look, are not all these who speak Galileans? And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born? Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those dwelling in Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya adjoining Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, Cretans and Arabs—we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.” So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “Whatever could this mean?” (verses 7-12). So speaking in tongues is a real language given by God to break the language barrier for the proclamation of the Gospel.

I watched another video titled "Kevin Zadai Died. What Jesus Showed Him Will Amaze You!" I can't dissect most of what was said in that almost 29 minute video but there was a lot of error. I'll write about the part where he apparently died and had an out of body experience. Kevin Zadai apparently died while having an operation and had an out of body experience. He says his body was transformed into his resurrection body and he went to heaven and met Jesus. Jesus said some things to him including about speaking in tongues which I've already mentioned above from the other video.

Is what Kevin experienced in harmony with the Bible? What does the Bible say?

Psalms 115:17, "The dead do not praise the Lord, Nor any who go down into silence."

Psalms 146:4, "His spirit departs, he returns to his earth; In that very day his plans perish."

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 says, "For the living know that they will die; But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward, For the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; Nevermore will they have a share
In anything done under the sun."

The verses are plain here. Death is not only the absence of life, it is the absence of thought. The dead can't praise God, they can't even dream. All their abilities have perished. A person cannot be dead and have an out of body experience. Biblically the soul cannot exist without the body (James 2:26). The Bible makes it clear that when people are dead they are in an unconscious state, like sleep (John 11:11-14). Jesus told the disciples Lazarus was sleeping but He meant He was dead.

In the introduction of the video a question is asked, "is there life after death?" Yes, there is life after death but it will be in heaven then later in the new earth and we will not experience it until after Jesus returns the second time and resurrects the righteous out of their graves and they will meet Him in the air along with the righteous who are still alive and go back to heaven with Christ.

I don't know whether Kevin Zadai had this experience or not (he probably had the experience as he described), but his experience contradicts the Word of God. One thing is for sure, he wasn't dead. Dead people are asleep and do not know anything. We have to be careful not to let our experiences and those of others shape our beliefs. Plus a lot of near death or out of body experiences contradict each other. The Bible has to be first and there is only truth in it. If anything contradicts the truth of God's Word we are to discard it.

There are many other errors in Sid Roth's YouTube Channel and website so how can we trust anything he says?

As Christians we are to be sober and vigilant and not just take people at their word. 1 Timothy 4:1 says, "Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons." We don't want to be Christians who depart from the faith believing doctrines that are not biblical. We have to test what everyone says with the standard of the Word of God and if its found wanting, we discard it.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The confusion about the angels stems from a human attempting to understand something spiritual which, according to Christ, is IMPOSSIBLE (John 3:3-7). The Bible was written for spiritual-Beings, NOT for humans.

There is ONE God, Who is The Father of us all. Father (God, the "I AM") is a SPIRIT (a SPIRITUAL-BEING) and NOT human (John 4:24), nor can He EVER be a human (Num. 23:19), nor be the son of a human, nor procreate with humans, nor have human offspring (Sura 6:100-101)

Father created the Sons of God, all of whom are also SPIRIT-BEINGS, aka angels, gods, souls, beings of light, spiritual-Beings, jinns.

The very first Son Father created is Michael, Whom is known in Heaven as "Prince Michael" (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1), and on Earth as The Messiah/Christ (The Anointed One - Dan. 9:25).

Of course Father created/made ALL of the angels/gods/spirit-Beings, including all of the ARCHANGELS, beginning with Michael, Who COMMANDS the nations and the heavenly host (the "eagles").

Enoch 20
20:1 These are the names of the angels who watch.
20:2 Uriel, one of the holy angels, he it is who is over clamour and terror.
20:3 Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men (ch. 40:9).
20:4 Raguel, one of the holy angels, who inflicts punishment on the world and the luminaries.
20:5 Michael, one of the holy angels, who presiding over human virtue, commands the nations (Dan. 12:1, Rev. 12:7-11, Sura 2:98).
20:6 Sarakiel, one of the holy angels, who presides over the spirits of the children of men that transgress.
20:7 Gabriel, one of the holy angels (Luke 1:19), who is over Ikisat, over Paradise (the place "para-dice" - "in order to be told": all they did), and over the cherubim.

Revelation 12:7-11
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and The Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).

Matthew 24:27-28
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.^

*Christ will shed the human body He's been using during His Second Coming to gather the "elect", and then be seen coming in the "Clouds" with the heavenly host ("the eagles") to REAP THE EARTH.

Of course the Archangels have BILLIONS of brethren (Rom. 8:29); in fact there are twice as many guarding this prison-planet (Earth) as there are human+Beings (Rev. 12:3-4, Rev. 12:7-9).

Every single one of us here on Earth are simply a spiritual-Being (angel, god, spirit-Being, soul, immortal Being of Light, jinn, etc.) who is temporarily incarnating a human-animal body. It is the human-animal body that can procreate through sexual intercourse, producing human offspring that Father can then place a spirit-Being inside of (Gen. 2:7), to teach that spirit-Being how to be good, like Him (Gen. 1:26).

Until the above is correctly understood, it is IMPOSSIBLE to properly understand the prophecies, or to discern the origin of the dreams many are now sharing during these end-times, i.e. whether they be good (from God) or bad/evil (from Satan/the devil).

No, I dont but heres an old man having a dream, hes Jewish so u will love him, just like I think women can be pastors, I think men probably means humen. Plus how are daughters going to prophesy? without seeing visions and dreams?

I enjoy his show.

phipps

Star
Some of the videos that were posted here were deleted, especially those that gave specific dates about certain events last year. Those events never came to pass. As I posted before in this thread we have to be careful and know how God communicates with His prophets, what kind of messages they bear, why and if what they say harmonises with the Bible.

One of the signs of a true prophet of God is if their prophecies are fulfilled or come to pass. Jeremiah 28:9 says, "As for the prophet who prophesies of peace, when the word of the prophet comes to pass, the prophet will be known as one whom the Lord has truly sent.”

True prophets of God have got to pass a series of tests according to the Bible, not just one as I posted here in this thread, in order for us to determine whether they are genuine or not. Individually many of these tests can be faked, but collectively, they can't. False prophets can quote Scripture, perform miracles and some of their prophecies can and do come true, but they have to meet all the Biblical criteria of a prophet before we can trust they are true prophets of God.

Its also important to note that false prophets tend to have more popularity and are accepted by the world. On the other hand, true prophets receive little worldly recognition. When Jehoshaphat went to battle, Ahab “gathered the prophets together, about four hundred men,” who gave him a favourable reply. Jehoshaphat asked, “Is there not still a prophet of the Lord here, that we may inquire of Him?” Ahab replied, “There is still one man, Micaiah the son of Imlah, by whom we may inquire of the Lord; but I hate him, because he does not prophesy good concerning me, but evil” (1 Kings 22:5-8).

This is an example of a popular majority versus an unpopular minority. But the “oracle of God” was entrusted to the latter. And Micaiah was hated because he pronounced God’s judgments against the wicked.

The same situation prevails today. The messages God sends to His people to turn them away from worldly corruptions are not appreciated by those who would live in self-indulgence. They want to hear flattering words which give them a false sense of acceptance and freedom sadly even within Christendom.

Another important thing to note is that if God communicates His intentions through His servants the prophets, Satan counterfeits the messages of God through false prophets. So its important we test the prophets to see if their message is indeed from God.

1 Thessalonians 5:20-21 says, "Do not despise prophecies, test all things; hold fast what is good." We shouldn't dismiss or reject all people who claim to be prophets without testing them first according to the standard of the Bible. We might reject true prophets if we don't test them, but if we find they fall short of God's standard then that's when we should reject them. If they live up to God's standard then we should accept them and "hold fast what is good."

Last edited:
There was one dream with a date the rest were pretty vague. Still lots of visions and dreams I will continue to post

First 15 minutes Dana Coverstone describes an incredible and important dream he had with the Christ, showing him details about the future. Then a discussion on the dream

@seekinheart do you remember the video you posted of a teenage girl in about 2011, who had a dream showing her that the mark of the beast was a vaccine. it was a vision very similar to the covid situation she saw. A lot of the videos in this thread are now unavailable. Do you know where to find it?