End times vision, prophecies and dreams thread.

Alanantic

Star
Oneness is a myth.
Separateness is an illusion. We could do this all day but I think I'd be a waste of "our" time we share. Right now you & I are in the same space. There's Oneness in that sameness. But, I'm leaving now.

Lisa

Superstar
Separateness is an illusion. We could do this all day but I think I'd be a waste of "our" time we share. Right now you & I are in the same space. There's Oneness in that sameness. But, I'm leaving now.
I oppose what you say...that’s not oneness. :rolleyes:

Alanantic

Star
Sin (lawlessness) separates us from God. The Only Way to draw closer to God and to each other is to be like-minded, to do God's Will, which begins with keeping His Law/Commandments, exactly as Christ teaches.
Why not discern morality for yourself instead of the from some 2000 year old writings of an ancient culture's Iron Age God? After all, the myth of the tree of the knowledge of good & evil is evidence that we possess this knowledge. And, choosing to disregard your own ability to discern right & wrong for yourself is purposely handicapping and stunting your spiritual growth. You may feel fine being a child of God, but we all must grow up to be adults.

Lisa

Superstar
A thought came to me..is the deluding influence that the world will kill Christians and come as one against Israel?

‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:11-12‬ ‭
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.
John‬ ‭16:2‬ ‭
They will make you outcasts from the synagogue, but an hour is coming for everyone who kills you to think that he is offering service to God.

Mark‬ ‭13:12-13‬ ‭
Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.

Matthew‬ ‭10:34-36‬ ‭
Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; and A MAN’S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.

Matthew‬ ‭24:9‬ ‭
Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.

Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
A thought came to me..is the deluding influence that the world will kill Christians and come as one against Israel?
Well we know that the antichrist will trick people of the world to worship the image of the beast and receive the mark of the beast... and so a lot of people will be damned.

Lisa

Superstar
Well we know that the antichrist will trick people of the world to worship the image of the beast and receive the mark of the beast... and so a lot of people will be damned.
But is that the strong delusion? It’s more threats of you can’t buy or sell without the mark and you’ll be killed if you don’t worship the image.

A Freeman

Superstar
Why not discern morality for yourself instead of the from some 2000 year old writings of an ancient culture's Iron Age God? After all, the myth of the tree of the knowledge of good & evil is evidence that we possess this knowledge. And, choosing to disregard your own ability to discern right & wrong for yourself is purposely handicapping and stunting your spiritual growth. You may feel fine being a child of God, but we all must grow up to be adults.
Earth is a maximum security prison planet reform school for the criminally insane. In case you haven't noticed, people here lie cheat and steal from each other on a daily basis, women are raped, children are molested (often-times by the so-called leaders of church and state), and theft and murder have been "legalized" in the form of taxes, fees and licenses, and war. And the overwhelming majority seemingly accept these things as part of a "normal, civilized society".

How much clearer does it need to be that NO ONE on this planet can properly discern morality?

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Left to our own devices, people invariably seem to choose human selfishness, evil and hatred for others over spiritual discipline, sacrifice and love for one another. Just look at the confusion and cognitive dissonance (dis-own-sense, resulting in the loss of one's cognitive abilities, aka double-mindedness) in your own message, where you(?) mistakenly believe we are capable of discerning right from wrong while ignoring our 6000 year track record of consistently doing the wrong thing, which is exactly why we're in the mess we find ourselves in today.

James 1:8 A double minded man [is] UNSTABLE in ALL his ways.

We are literally in the midst of a totally fabricated psy-op designed to cull over 90% of mankind, where the international banking cartel has its puppet politicians turning over all control of our lives to a bunch of eugenicists and witch doctors. And what are most people doing? Going along with it, funding their own demise and marching in lock-step toward it (like adults?).

The reason we were given The Law -- in writing 3500 years ago on Mt. Horeb in Sinai -- is to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us FREE. So returning to the very thing you mock -- which is the sole criterion on this planet for discerning right from wrong -- is the ONLY thing that will save us.

The Law God gave us, which contains all of the necessary tools to create a perfect society, is found within the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

ALL man-made legislation and religious traditions, rites and rituals (men's ideas of what is right and wrong) are prohibited by The Law under pain of death. So if only we had followed The Law, there would be no corporate fictions, including the corporate governments and their agencies, no politicians, no lawyers/barristers/attorneys, no organized religions, no priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc., no witch-doctors with their witch's brew, aka chemicals and pharmaceuticals, which in turn means there would be no oppression, no poverty, no crime nor any terminal diseases like cancer, heart-attacks, etc.

The human you live inside of, who apparently has control of your mind, speaks of "some 2000 year old writings of an ancient culture's Iron Age God", because it has no facility to see nor understand anything spiritual. It cannot understand what the term "eternal" means, because it (the human and its ego, aka the "self") is born, exists and dies on this planet filled with fellow lunatics who mistakenly believe they know better than our Creator what is right and wrong. And the very last thing it (your ego/"self") wants is for you (the spirit-Being/Soul living inside of it) to awaken (Dan. 12:2, Eph. 5:14) and to grow spiritually.

The simple story of Adam (man) and Eve (woman), and the trees of the “Knowledge of Good” (God) and the “Knowledge of Evil” (d/evil); seems never to have been understood, by anyone on Earth, and yet it is very straight-forward, and easy to understand. It certainly is NOT a "myth" as your human and its ego has conned you into believing.

God walked in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve, and talked with them, teaching them to eat (digest) the “Knowledge of Good” (His truth), and warned them not to eat from the “Tree of the Knowledge of Evil” (Satan’s lies), or they would die.

They already had access, to the fruit of the “Tree of the Knowledge of Good”, and were eating it, and, if they ate from the “Tree of the Knowledge of Evil”, they would then know that there was good, and evil, and become confused. In their confusion, they would never find their way home, and would die.

If they obeyed God, there would be no confusion, or conflict, in their minds (cognitive dissonance/double-mindedness), and they would learn only good, from God - the Tree (or source) of the Knowledge of Good (TRUTH), quickly and easily, and live forever. As they learned from God’s teachings, they would become more and more like Him, until, once they became enough like Him (like Jesus’ example), they would be pardoned and then released from this planet (Earth), and allowed to go home, back to their real homes and families, out in the Universe, and LIVE forever.

God was telling them: “In the day that you listen to that liar again, instead of to Me - eat from the Tree (source) of the Knowledge of Evil (lies) - you will die (Gen. 2:17 & Deut. 30:15).”

The serpent (Satan the liar/devil) told Eve that God was lying to her, and that if she believed him, instead of God, she would be like God, which, of course, coming from the liar (devil), was a LIE. Eve believed the liar (devil), instead of God, and convinced Adam to believe the liar too, repeating, for a second time, the “original sin” that had caused the war (Rev. 12:7-9), and, from that day; EXACTLY as God (the TRUTH/WORD - John 1:1-5) told them; people have been dying ever since. So God told us the TRUTH, as He always does, and Satan deceived all of us, yet again (Rev. 12:9), as he still does today.

By believing the liar/devil, instead of God, Adam (man) and Eve (woman) were calling God a liar/devil, and the liar/devil God. God says: “Woe to those who call good (God), evil (devil) and evil, good” (Isa. 5:20-21). Thus began the confusion and chaos, in people’s minds, that has continued ever since - the conflict and not knowing what is good/truth, and what is evil/lies (only that they both exist) and the ongoing insanity. INSANITY is:- choosing to believe that a lie is true, and that the truth is a lie.

The ONLY way to LIVE, is to STOP listening to the liar/devil, and believe ONLY OUR ETERNAL GOD, as Abraham did, and thereby became the “Friend of God”.

Or you/we can continue believing in the LIE that we can discern right from wrong, when we obviously cannot (or we wouldn't be in the situation we currently find ourselves in) which is guaranteed to end in total annihilation without Divine Intervention, exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
question for u red, do u think an asteroid would wipe out all life, what do u think they are seeing with the asteroid, the end? or a catastrophic event?
I think the Bible reveals that an asteroid of some sort will have an “impact“ on life during the Tribulation. On the other hand, at the end of the Trib life is still present on earth, despite the world going through some heavy apocalyptic events!

phipps

Star
I think the Bible reveals that an asteroid of some sort will have an “impact“ on life during the Tribulation. On the other hand, at the end of the Trib life is still present on earth, despite the world going through some heavy apocalyptic events!
This is not biblical or true at all.

This is not biblical or true at all.
This passage from Revelation does give pause for thought (Not that I’m trying to prophecy or anything, certainly not):

The stars fell down to the earth, like unripe figs falling from the tree when a strong wind shakes it. 14 The sky disappeared like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place. 15 Then the kings of the earth, the rulers and the military chiefs, the rich and the powerful, and all other people, slave and free, hid themselves in caves