END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Vixy

Star
Rev 29 4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

We live 4eva !

It's about to go down. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw!

TokiEl

Superstar

It's about to go down. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw!
Why are guillotines at US military bases ?

Well why was a muslim president of the US ?

Islam is about beheading unbelievers... that is unbelievers in their god who is the god of this world or age and a fallen angel.

Jesus Christ is God.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Why are guillotines at US military bases ?

Well why was a muslim president of the US ?

Islam is about beheading unbelievers... that is unbelievers in their god who is the god of this world or age and a fallen angel.

Jesus Christ is God.
Yeah you know I've digged and digged for years now and.. I couldnt fit those pieces together. I know muslims behead christians and I know it's said the beheadings will happen to preserve our bodies but yes, it could also have something to do with Islam. See theres some form of cooperation between the freemasons and muslim leaders but I'm not sure how it fits, I cannot piece the reason behind it together except that Satan has formed all religions except christianity to draw man away from God.

But exactly how this fits I do not know. I do know freemasons include the symbol of islam within their belief but..I cant fit it. Could you help me here? Maybe you know something I dont? Its frustrating not to know.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yeah you know I've digged and digged for years now and.. I couldnt fit those pieces together. I know muslims behead christians and I know it's said the beheadings will happen to preserve our bodies but yes, it could also have something to do with Islam. See theres some form of cooperation between the freemasons and muslim leaders but I'm not sure how it fits, I cannot piece the reason behind it together except that Satan has formed all religions except christianity to draw man away from God.

But exactly how this fits I do not know. I do know freemasons include the symbol of islam within their belief but..I cant fit it. Could you help me here? Maybe you know something I dont? Its frustrating not to know.
The link between islam and freemasonry ? Well the aristocratic knight templars converted to islam during the crusades. And so we can lump aristocrazy and catholicism in there together with islam and freemasonry as serving the same god... the god of this world or age.

Vixy

Star
The link between islam and freemasonry ? Well the aristocratic knight templars converted to islam during the crusades. And so we can lump aristocrazy and catholicism in there together with islam and freemasonry as serving the same god... the god of this world or age.
Holy hellfire, that explains it. That's why they're with the muslims. But the muslims aswell can be expected to be killed off like us. They only care about themselves.

Thank you so much for this information, I knew there was some form of mix but not how. But if they merged already then, it explains things.

Speaking of, just saw this. More persecution of christians. This is from yesterday.

TokiEl

Superstar
Holy hellfire, that explains it. That's why they're with the muslims. But the muslims aswell can be expected to be killed off like us. They only care about themselves.

Thank you so much for this information, I knew there was some form of mix but not how. But if they merged already then, it explains things.
No problem Vixy... just ask if you want answers.

I am here... ha ha

Vixy

Star
Guess what? Someone on the corona thread said people have begun to sell toilet paper really expensive and actualy got it sold. Got me thinking of:

Revelation 6:6

"Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "Two pounds of wheat for a day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

rainerann

Star
I knew I had shared my theory about a vaccine being the mark of the beast with all of you fine people before. I moved it here because the rest of the thread doesn’t really matter anymore.

one of my first conclusions from the study of prophecy was that the mark of the beast would be some kind of vaccine you would be required to get to buy or sell because it would be a lot more accessible to people than a chip.

I have kind of drifted away from thinking about it because you can only speculate so much before you run out of information to fuel that speculation. Maybe I should resume the study with this coronavirus thing.

“I have heard this before. I even considered something like a vaccine as the mark because people could be intimidated into taking this because they are afraid of catching some kind of plague.”

Lisa

Superstar
I knew I had shared my theory about a vaccine being the mark of the beast with all of you fine people before. I moved it here because the rest of the thread doesn’t really matter anymore.

one of my first conclusions from the study of prophecy was that the mark of the beast would be some kind of vaccine you would be required to get to buy or sell because it would be a lot more accessible to people than a chip.

I have kind of drifted away from thinking about it because you can only speculate so much before you run out of information to fuel that speculation. Maybe I should resume the study with this coronavirus thing.

“I have heard this before. I even considered something like a vaccine as the mark because people could be intimidated into taking this because they are afraid of catching some kind of plague.”

Except the Bible says that the reason people will get the mark is to buy and sell, which is a really good impetus in on its own.

rainerann

Star
Except the Bible says that the reason people will get the mark is to buy and sell, which is a really good impetus in on its own.
Let's try something Lisa. Let's put ourselves in two different sets of shoes. One set of shoes walks into a world where a mark is required to buy and sell for the sake of being able to buy and sell. How hard would it be for YOU to refuse this on a scale from one to 10?

Now let's try on a different pair of shoes. Let's say it is the year 2030, and 60% of all world leaders have died from some kind of modern plague. A vaccine has just been created and a group of Alphas claims leadership in place of the many displaced leaders. They say they are starting up a new government, but that everyone is required to take this new vaccine for the safety and protection of this new nation emerging from an international tragedy.

Let's say you survive this and they come to you and say, "Lisa, we know it has been hard for you eating lentils and rice for the past three years. You can help us return to a world that is the same quality of living that you remember from before. All you have to do is take this vaccine and you will be given citizenship in a new democracy and you will be able to buy and sell and rebuild your life. What do you say?"

Now, honestly try to search your heart and consider whether it will be as easy to protest the second offer as it could be to refuse the first. If I were being honest, something like the second scenario would have to be one of the most conflicting decisions that I would ever have to make in my life. Whereas, the first option, there is health and resources and other people to consider as alternative options to accepting something like this.

If we live in a world with democrats and Republicans, you can already see that such an offer like the one you are suggesting is going to be a coin toss. A reasonable 50% could refuse while another 50% would have no problem with this. Those are not good odds if you are seeking to enslave the entire world.

These are very serious things to consider.

Lisa

Superstar
Let's try something Lisa. Let's put ourselves in two different sets of shoes. One set of shoes walks into a world where a mark is required to buy and sell for the sake of being able to buy and sell. How hard would it be for YOU to refuse this on a scale from one to 10?
That’s the whole point Ann...do you trust God to see you through it or do you fear not being able to buy or sell more? At some point we walk by faith and we have to be all in. Your adding a whole tale to a very simple show of faith in God. That’s all it is. We must refuse, we who believe in the Lord, it’s as simple as that.

Psalms‬ ‭20:7‬ ‭
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.​
‭‭

Last edited:
These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
(Deuteronomy 6:6-9)

The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents (1 Kings 10:14)

Lisa

Superstar
These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
(Deuteronomy 6:6-9)

The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents (1 Kings 10:14)
?

A Freeman

Superstar