END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Basically this thread is 34 pages of false prophets, Jesus did warn about them afterall. Why is it that nobody learns from the past?

Surley

Established

So now the coronavirus is blamed on a church, a christian church ofc. This could be the start of the persecution of christians worldwide. This would explain the supersoldiers with emblems of a circle with a cross in it and an X over. As in "NO christians" I told you guys about that, I hope.
Wow they didn't waist any time finding a church to blame did they? Jesus is in control! We just trust Him, Like HE said don't fear those who can only kill your body.. FEAR HIM who can destroy both body and soul in hell.. The first death is just a few moments and then your in His Presence .We knew this was coming Jesus warned us before hand. Just watch and PRAY.Also I have been looking into some stuff called colloidal silver. It was used as a kind of antibiotic before they made vaccines and antibiotics. Everybody needs to look it up its real cheap to buy and their are videos online to learn to make your own easily and cheaply.It kills viruses coronaviruses and lots of other bacteria.

floss

Star

So now the coronavirus is blamed on a church, a christian church ofc. This could be the start of the persecution of christians worldwide. This would explain the supersoldiers with emblems of a circle with a cross in it and an X over. As in "NO christians" I told you guys about that, I hope.
Can you post a picture of this Circle Cross X? Thanks

SquaredCircle

Established
In this thread I thought we could write everything down we notice about it being the end times.

As christians we have an obligation to inform each other and to NOT take the attitude of not caring.

I'll start by telling of how I've noticed an incredible increase in perversion and that people have stopped caring about each other. It's like people are numb. I also see an enourmous increase in sickness, everything from people on crutches to wheelchairs to limping, coughing, you name it. I never saw this before. I also know an incredible amount of sick people, none of my friends used to be sick. this of cousre is from environmental toxins caused by chemtrails, bad foods and so on, I'm convinced.

Today a friend told me about a group on facebook where women tell each other about their cheating men and the stories are horrible: Their men havent just cheated but have had sex with children and animals aswell. Shes not the type that lies so I believe her, its called "Busted f'''boys". So what I have noticed isnt even the first layer on top but not even 0,5% of everything thats going on. What I have noticed when it comes to relationships between men and women is that men used to want a relationshoip and start a family, now they just want to have relations without marrying. When I say men, I mean the average man in society, not the christian men that believe and live according to Gods laws. What I see out about this is that men coming with their wife or girlfriend and a stroller, the man openly (he doesnt even care that his woman sees him doing this) looks at other women. The last 6 months I have caught around ten men looking at me while their spouse is walking next to them. This never happened either and I dont look any different now to then. Its the mentality between men and women that have changed. Their women seems to accept it and looks the other way.

Something very important is that Ive noticed the depraved and evil if you will, go deeper and deeper into it while the good people get more and more good. Its also like the bible says about the wicked would get more wicked and the righteous more righteous. Two camps seems to be forming with good and evil. Thats something I have picked up the last 5-6 years or so.
How do I get wisdom to discern the end times events happening ! Should I be on the lookout for gays ?

Vixy

Star
Wow they didn't waist any time finding a church to blame did they? Jesus is in control! We just trust Him, Like HE said don't fear those who can only kill your body.. FEAR HIM who can destroy both body and soul in hell.. The first death is just a few moments and then your in His Presence .We knew this was coming Jesus warned us before hand. Just watch and PRAY.Also I have been looking into some stuff called colloidal silver. It was used as a kind of antibiotic before they made vaccines and antibiotics. Everybody needs to look it up its real cheap to buy and their are videos online to learn to make your own easily and cheaply.It kills viruses coronaviruses and lots of other bacteria.
True, I have some in my cupboard. It didnt kill my cats eyeinfection but it is said to take both bacteria and viruses, yes. And exactly as you say they didnt waste any time blaming christians. It COULD be a start of the persecution but I'm only guessing.

elsbet

Superstar

He says Chernobyl (Ukrainian for Wormwood, look it up) was the falling star that poisoned a third of the seas ergo the third trumpet. And in the city of Chernobyl is this:

How's that for "coincidence"?

The bible also say nothing about how far it is between the sounding of the trumpets so we could be (and he means we are) living within it.
Interesting take, Vix.

Wigi

Veteran
Very creepy events are occuring around the world

At this point, I start to think even the moon will turn red and bleed.

Vixy

Star
Very creepy events are occuring around the world

At this point, I start to think even the moon will turn red and bleed.
We've had four blood moons a few years back already. I was outside taking pics with my bad mobile phone camera, lol! (Sorry about the quality)

There were never four blood moons, all on jewish holidays ever in human history. It was a big deal and was all over the tabloids.

Vixy

Star
Last edited:

Vixy

Star
“Just like King Cyrus, this declaration by Donald Trump opens the door for the Jews to build the Temple. It is now up to us to take the next step forward. This is a watershed point in history. Once we bring the altar to the Temple Mount, even for the sacrifice of one lamb, there is no turning back. The prophesied next step is inevitable.”

Interesting stuff.. This is end times right in our faces.

Vixy

Star

Pretty unnerving stuff.. Had no idea all of those occult things were moved to Germany. Typical for the elite to have us focus on the arch of babylon being moved to New York while all along all this crap was in germany.

Awoken2

Superstar
Hold on here a minute but what do you mean by "End times, a thread for all Christians?".

You Christian's really don't hold the only narrative on this end of the world storyline.

It appears you are all getting funneled into the same pool in the end anyway....or have I misunderstood something here?

It just demonstrates how two apparently opposing religious views end up ultimately with the same thought process about how it all ends.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hold on here a minute but what do you mean by "End times, a thread for all Christians?".

You Christian's really don't hold the only narrative on this end of the world storyline.

It appears you are all getting funneled into the same pool in the end anyway....or have I misunderstood something here?

It just demonstrates how two apparently opposing religious views end up ultimately with the same thought process about how it all ends.
Since the Qur’an was written after the Bible, and draws on many of the same characters, albeit with differences in details, it should come as no surprise that Islamic eschatology also shares points of reference with the Bible. It is well worth acquainting yourself with a range of of prophetic expectations as we appear to be in a season where some of the events appear to be unfolding.

I would also include Rabbinic expectations in this mix...

Who know, something might happen that surprises even the most hardened conspiracy theorist!

student

Rookie

Thanks @Awoken2 for adding Islamic eschatology to the mix. Yes there is a similar narrative but not entirely .

Regarding the Rising of the Sun from the West, the Beast who speaks to mankind, the Wind that takes the souls of all the believers, the destruction of the Kaaba and the Fire that erupts from Yemen and drives mankind to the final gathering these will be amongst the absolutely final signs and long time away. In terms of the imminent signs the first will be the identification and apperance of a leader known as the Mahdi (meaning one who is a divinely guided) who leads and unites the Muslims in the era of major tribulations and oppression (like nowadays) and he is amongst the last of the minor signs.

A possible name given for the Mahdi in one (very weak) narration is Muhammadh ibn Abdullah (but this is speculative due to the weak grading). The Shi'ite Mahdi's name according to their texts is well known as Muhammadh (ibn Hassan) al Mahdi.

“If there was only a day left of this world, Allah would extend it until He would send a man who is from me; or from my family. His name will be the same as my name and his father’s name will be the same as my father’s name (i.e. Muḥammad ibn Abdullah). He will fill the world with fairness and justice just as it will be filled with tyranny and injustice. (Sunan Abi Dawud)

Either preceeding or likely in the era of the Mahdi the revelation of the mountain of gold in Euphrates will occur.

''The hour shall not occur until the Euphrates will disclose a mountain of gold over which people will fight . Ninety- nine out of every hundred shall be killed and every one of them will say' Perchance I shall be the one to succeed. '' (Muslim)

In the era of the Mahdi is when we get some of the the major signs of the Hour (not in any specific order but likely): 3 Earthquakes one in East, one in West, one in Arabian Peninsula, the Smoke (possibly result of nuclear war), the Anti-Christ, the return of Prophet `Isa (Jesus peace be upon him). After the killing of the anti-Christ the release of Gog and Magog will occur who will then die due to the prayers of the believers led by Prophet `Isa (peace be upon him). There will be an era of peace for Allah knows how many years followed by rapid deterioration leading onto the final Signs and the Blasting of the Trumpet that heralds the destruction of the known creation followed by giving life again to the Angel Israfil who will blow the Trumpet for a second time and that's when Resurrection and Judgement Day occurs.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Rev 29 4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

We live 4eva !