END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Vixy

Star
You say taking the mark of the beast is voluntary... but how voluntary is it when your beheaded for not taking the mark.

How in your head is that voluntary ?

Do you suppose it will be said... Hello this is the mark of the beast... will you take it ?
Because I will gladly give my life for God by not taking it and being beheaded so it will be the ultimate test of faith. Arent you ready to give your life for him? So you can choose between taking it or being beheaded and live with Jesus.

Lisa

Superstar
Because I will gladly give my life for God by not taking it and being beheaded so it will be the ultimate test of faith. Arent you ready to give your life for him? So you can choose between taking it or being beheaded and live with Jesus.
Where does it say that people will be beheaded because they didn’t take the mark?

TokiEl

Superstar
Sure it's soul suicidal to take the mark of the beast. So better one head shorter in Heaven than a long dosser in Hell.

Revelation 14 9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Lisa

Superstar
Wow...I thought it was just gonna be another bash trump video...but it’s about healing the head wound.

Genesis‬ ‭11:1-9‬ ‭​
Now the whole earth used the same language and the same words. It came about as they journeyed east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there. They said to one another, “Come, let us make bricks and burn them thoroughly.” And they used brick for stone, and they used tar for mortar. They said, “Come, let us build for ourselves a city, and a tower whose top will reach into heaven, and let us make for ourselves a name, otherwise we will be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth.” The LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. The LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them. Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech.” So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of the whole earth; and they stopped building the city. Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the LORD confused the language of the whole earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of the whole earth.
‭‭

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Last night I noticed the stars were particularly bright, then I noticed a whole series of evenly spaced lights stretching all the way to the horizon...

I took a photo with my phone but it didn’t quite do the hundreds of lights justice

4F3FDF53-EA0C-46D0-A441-53EAAD00AC5B.jpeg

They were each moving ahead at an even speed and maintaining equal distance. I did a bit of research and it turns out it was a 1000 mile long series of 300kg satellites from Elon Musk:-

If you can watch the above and not think about the true reasons for this, you can enjoy your pillow a bit longer or reach for the bedside light.

@Lisa

“Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them.”

Babel 2.0?

Lisa

Superstar
There is also this...
Revelation‬ ‭13:4‬ ‭
They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?​
‭‭

Lisa

Superstar
it was from 8 months ago.

Yep...they’ve got everything but that spotless red heifer...when they get that heifer than I really think there will be a big push to build a new temple. And like the video says..the mosque is already on the Temple Mount so it will probably need a treaty for it to be built and I think when that happens we will officially be in the last 7 years.

Revelation‬ ‭11:1-2‬ ‭
Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months.​
‭‭

Vixy

Star
Last night I noticed the stars were particularly bright, then I noticed a whole series of evenly spaced lights stretching all the way to the horizon...

I took a photo with my phone but it didn’t quite do the hundreds of lights justice

View attachment 30220

They were each moving ahead at an even speed and maintaining equal distance. I did a bit of research and it turns out it was a 1000 mile long series of 300kg satellites from Elon Musk:-

If you can watch the above and not think about the true reasons for this, you can enjoy your pillow a bit longer or reach for the bedside light.

@Lisa

“Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them.”

Babel 2.0?
Yeah we're getting there ahlright. Thank you for noticing and showing us. Its increasing by the minute now.

Vixy

Star

He says Chernobyl (Ukrainian for Wormwood, look it up) was the falling star that poisoned a third of the seas ergo the third trumpet. And in the city of Chernobyl is this:

How's that for "coincidence"?

The bible also say nothing about how far it is between the sounding of the trumpets so we could be (and he means we are) living within it.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Most people have been led to believe that the 7 angels with the 7 trumpets in the Apocalypse (Revelation) are going to appear, in the distant future, at the end of time and blow their trumpets.

WRONG!

The 7 angels are 7 time periods and the first 5 have already gone, with the 6th. (Rev. 9:12) IMMINENT and the 7th being the LAST, for most of mankind. That's how asleep/spiritually blind people really are. BILLIONS have already died and people's hearts are still so rock-hard/stony that they refuse to "see" it.

Before YOU can understand the TRUTH of the Bible Prophecies, which take up 2/3 of it, or anything similarly complex, you have to decide to be TOTALLY objective and analytical about the FACTS presented and not distracted by irrelevant "clap-trap" from organised religions and "holier than thou" theories. The Bible itself warns you NOT to be led by the "blind guides" of Organised Religions and politics (Isaiah 3:12-15) (Matt. 23:13, 16 & 24).

Like reading "blue-prints" or "electrical circuit-diagrams" there is some learning to be done & fortunately the instruction for this is in the Bible, and, as you might expect, some of it is coded to stop idiots interfering with the meaning. So it is IMPERATIVE to get the BEST translation - the new "King of kings' Bible" by JAH - Authorised by God; or use the previous best - the king James 1611 original, which is the only human-kingly Authorised Version and not modernised Satanically corrupted translations done by successive churches.

Let's take a look at some of the codes to get you started, so you may agree when you look up the chapter and verse, if you care to check it out.

SUN - The Throne of David - (Psalm 89:36) - which is the British Throne. The "Stone of Scone" is Jacob's Pillar and Israel's Throne of David.

MOON - Reflects the light of the SUN. The SUN is the British Throne and the "Commonwealth" reflects her light and power (like the moon does to the sun).

STARS of heaven - U.S.A. (50 on their flag, "STAR spangled banner" etc.)

HEAVENS - Political systems (above the mountains).

MOUNTAIN - Government - (Micah 4:1, Isaiah 2:1, Matt. 21:21).

EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor).

EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH (as above).

SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65:6,7, Isa. 17:12-13).

WATERS - Peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues (languages) (Apocalypse/Revelation 17:15).

HORN - kingdom

UNICORN - Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.

OLIVE - The "House of Israel" - (people not country - Zech. 4:11-14)

FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21:19-20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.

DAY - Year in prophecy (Num. 14:34, Ezekiel 4:6) (Revelation 9:15).

MONTH - 30 years in prophecy (Rev. 11: 2-3 - 42 x 30 = 1260).

SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture.

You need to use your common-sense to see what is logical and sensible and whether the words are to be interpreted in their normal way or in God's code. A perfect example of this is when Christ said, "IF, you have enough faith and you say to this mountain, fall into the sea and it will (Matt. 21:21)", it obviously did not mean an actual mountain and the sea. It was coded. It is obviously possible for God to cast a mountain into the sea but why should He want to destroy a beautiful mountain that He Himself has created? It means government (mountain) and restless dis-satisfied people (sea).

Think about it. A mountain (govt.) towers over and looks down upon the sea (people) and the sea looks up at the mountain. The sea (people) cannot remove the mountain (govt.) without a tidal-wave. IF you have enough faith and tell the people the TRUTH of God's PerfectSystem of Government and Laws, you can create that tidal-wave with God's help, for everyone's benefit. SIMPLE.

Excerpt above from: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses

With what's been shared above in mind, look at the 7 trumpets again, realizing that 5 of them have already passed, and the 6th and 7th are now imminent.

1 WW1 - began in 1914, and was the first time that automatic weapons were used and bombs rained down from above using airplanes.

2 The Bolshevik Revolution - 1917. The great "mountain" was the Russian czar being overthrown into the "sea" (people) which resulted in a third of the world adopting red communism (blood). Over 20,000,000 Russian Christians were murdered.

3 Chernobyl (Wormwood) - 1986.

4 The decolonization and decline of the British Empire from 1945-1997, coupled with many of the U.S. overseas territories or occupations gaining independence after WW2. Examples include: the Philippines (1946), the Panama Canal Zone(1979), Palau (1981), the Federated States of Micronesia (1986), and the Marshall Islands (1986).

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
And: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_imperialism

5 Woe #1: WW3 – Phase 1: The Invasion of Kuwait

6 Woe #2: WW3 – Phase 2: East v. West - Russia & China v. the U.S. & U.K., which the U.S. and U.K. LOSE

7 Woe #3: The Reaping (Matt. 24:28, Rev. 14:15-16)

This is where we actually stand - on the precipice of the second phase of WW3 - if anyone cares to take notice. And with regard to the rest of us who are still here today (see Rev. 9:20-21), how many have actually REPENTED of their sins? How many even know what that means?

Sin = the transgression (breaking) of The Law that God gave us, found in the first five books of the Bible (see 1 John 3:4 for the definition of sin).

The ONLY Way someone can truly repent of their sins is to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW.

IF everyone did that, there would be no reason for all of these horrific measures being allowed, all of which are to get us to take notice and stop this insanity. WOE, WOE, WOE!

The Bible is a historical text, that also serves as an instruction manual on how to survive the final (7th) trumpet, so everyone would do well to get rid of their pre-programmed notions and superstitions, stop being so stupid and selfish, and start listening and DOING what our Creator has COMMANDED us to do for our own benefit. Those who don't will NOT survive.

Vixy

Star

"I will finally become a dragon, that is genderless. So I am now a eunuch, I've had my testicles removed, and will eventually have a penile removal aswell" "I grew breasts through hormones" Basically he wants to be androgyn.

"Oh my lucifer!"

"I used to be a banker"

Its name is Tiamat Legion something.. Its doesnt get more demonic than this and the man behind is completely destroyed and turned into a lizzard wannabee.

As usual there's trauma in the background. Demons enter more easily through trauma and he has both almost died and was raped as a child. Surprise!

So, this is the future..

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Most people have been led to believe that the 7 angels with the 7 trumpets in the Apocalypse (Revelation) are going to appear, in the distant future, at the end of time and blow their trumpets.

WRONG!

The 7 angels are 7 time periods and the first 5 have already gone, with the 6th. (Rev. 9:12) IMMINENT and the 7th being the LAST, for most of mankind. That's how asleep/spiritually blind people really are. BILLIONS have already died and people's hearts are still so rock-hard/stony that they refuse to "see" it.

Before YOU can understand the TRUTH of the Bible Prophecies, which take up 2/3 of it, or anything similarly complex, you have to decide to be TOTALLY objective and analytical about the FACTS presented and not distracted by irrelevant "clap-trap" from organised religions and "holier than thou" theories. The Bible itself warns you NOT to be led by the "blind guides" of Organised Religions and politics (Isaiah 3:12-15) (Matt. 23:13, 16 & 24).

Like reading "blue-prints" or "electrical circuit-diagrams" there is some learning to be done & fortunately the instruction for this is in the Bible, and, as you might expect, some of it is coded to stop idiots interfering with the meaning. So it is IMPERATIVE to get the BEST translation - the new "King of kings' Bible" by JAH - Authorised by God; or use the previous best - the king James 1611 original, which is the only human-kingly Authorised Version and not modernised Satanically corrupted translations done by successive churches.

Let's take a look at some of the codes to get you started, so you may agree when you look up the chapter and verse, if you care to check it out.

SUN - The Throne of David - (Psalm 89:36) - which is the British Throne. The "Stone of Scone" is Jacob's Pillar and Israel's Throne of David.

MOON - Reflects the light of the SUN. The SUN is the British Throne and the "Commonwealth" reflects her light and power (like the moon does to the sun).

STARS of heaven - U.S.A. (50 on their flag, "STAR spangled banner" etc.)

HEAVENS - Political systems (above the mountains).

MOUNTAIN - Government - (Micah 4:1, Isaiah 2:1, Matt. 21:21).

EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor).

EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH (as above).

SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65:6,7, Isa. 17:12-13).

WATERS - Peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues (languages) (Apocalypse/Revelation 17:15).

HORN - kingdom

UNICORN - Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.

OLIVE - The "House of Israel" - (people not country - Zech. 4:11-14)

FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21:19-20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.

DAY - Year in prophecy (Num. 14:34, Ezekiel 4:6) (Revelation 9:15).

MONTH - 30 years in prophecy (Rev. 11: 2-3 - 42 x 30 = 1260).

SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture.

You need to use your common-sense to see what is logical and sensible and whether the words are to be interpreted in their normal way or in God's code. A perfect example of this is when Christ said, "IF, you have enough faith and you say to this mountain, fall into the sea and it will (Matt. 21:21)", it obviously did not mean an actual mountain and the sea. It was coded. It is obviously possible for God to cast a mountain into the sea but why should He want to destroy a beautiful mountain that He Himself has created? It means government (mountain) and restless dis-satisfied people (sea).

Think about it. A mountain (govt.) towers over and looks down upon the sea (people) and the sea looks up at the mountain. The sea (people) cannot remove the mountain (govt.) without a tidal-wave. IF you have enough faith and tell the people the TRUTH of God's PerfectSystem of Government and Laws, you can create that tidal-wave with God's help, for everyone's benefit. SIMPLE.

Excerpt above from: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses

With what's been shared above in mind, look at the 7 trumpets again, realizing that 5 of them have already passed, and the 6th and 7th are now imminent.

1 WW1 - began in 1914, and was the first time that automatic weapons were used and bombs rained down from above using airplanes.

2 The Bolshevik Revolution - 1917. The great "mountain" was the Russian czar being overthrown into the "sea" (people) which resulted in a third of the world adopting red communism (blood). Over 20,000,000 Russian Christians were murdered.

3 Chernobyl (Wormwood) - 1986.

4 The decolonization and decline of the British Empire from 1945-1997, coupled with many of the U.S. overseas territories or occupations gaining independence after WW2. Examples include: the Philippines (1946), the Panama Canal Zone(1979), Palau (1981), the Federated States of Micronesia (1986), and the Marshall Islands (1986).

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
And: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_imperialism

5 Woe #1: WW3 – Phase 1: The Invasion of Kuwait

6 Woe #2: WW3 – Phase 2: East v. West - Russia & China v. the U.S. & U.K., which the U.S. and U.K. LOSE

7 Woe #3: The Reaping (Matt. 24:28, Rev. 14:15-16)

This is where we actually stand - on the precipice of the second phase of WW3 - if anyone cares to take notice. And with regard to the rest of us who are still here today (see Rev. 9:20-21), how many have actually REPENTED of their sins? How many even know what that means?

Sin = the transgression (breaking) of The Law that God gave us, found in the first five books of the Bible (see 1 John 3:4 for the definition of sin).

The ONLY Way someone can truly repent of their sins is to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW.

IF everyone did that, there would be no reason for all of these horrific measures being allowed, all of which are to get us to take notice and stop this insanity. WOE, WOE, WOE!

The Bible is a historical text, that also serves as an instruction manual on how to survive the final (7th) trumpet, so everyone would do well to get rid of their pre-programmed notions and superstitions, stop being so stupid and selfish, and start listening and DOING what our Creator has COMMANDED us to do for our own benefit. Those who don't will NOT survive.

Lisa

Superstar
Technological Advances Toward a Global Tracking System
Time is moving toward a day when the Bibles warning will be fulfilled. We are watching the development of the cashless society and the tracking of every citizen by the use of biometrics, RFID's, chips, scanners etc. RFID tags are beginning to accompany items sold, incorporated in a global system. Passports are being prepared with biometrics- the RFID chip will store all the information on it. People are willing to take chips that will track them and have all their medical history in them. Bio tattoos are being invented for all kinds of reasons. The technology is basically here, all we need is a man and system to implement it.
If this is true it is the closest technology has come to what the Bible said would be used

Lisa

Superstar
Good stuff about the current events and the end times..

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm seeing more people having dreams about the rapture than ever before. Youtube's completely PACKED with videos from a week ago, 2 days ago, 6 months ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12hf1N87vRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tQXvkCiGR4&t=452s

Completely packed! Usually you find a video here and there a couple of years ago but now it just flows in one after another..
These are paid influencers and that's the excuse tptb will use when that time comes to explain why so many christians are missing... when in fact they were rounded up into concentration camps.

What happened to jews will also happen to christians.

God's people are not wanted on this earth... but you all know that.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
These are paid influencers and that's the excuse tptb will use when that time comes to explain why so many christians are missing... when in fact they were rounded up into concentration camps.

What happened to jews will also happen to christians.

God's people are not wanted on this earth... but you all know that.
Paid influencers? Where did you get that from? Theyre regular people living normal lives, telling about their dreams.