END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Well scientists have been saying for years and years now that California will drop off into the sea after the big one..I personally think there are fault lines all over the world because of the enormous earthquake that is gonna hit the earth in the tribulation...
But as for replying to you with that info...I was giving you another opportunity to be happy and praise the Lord...
Ah, thank you. I didn't want to assume either one so I just asked instead. I apologize if it seemed rude. Thank you! I'm sure you remember those earthquakes that took place somewhere in the middle towards the end of July. Yeah, and I'm not sure if an earthquake would hit that badly over here BEFORE the tribulation, but yes there will be enormous earthquakes during that time period. The biggest one we had over here was a 7.1 perhaps there were bigger ones but I wouldn't know that because I wasn't born before 2004, yes I could easily just search it up, but eh.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Ah, thank you. I didn't want to assume either one so I just asked instead. I apologize if it seemed rude. Thank you! I'm sure you remember those earthquakes that took place somewhere in the middle towards the end of July. Yeah, and I'm not sure if an earthquake would hit that badly over here BEFORE the tribulation, but yes there will be enormous earthquakes during that time period. The biggest one we had over here was a 7.1 perhaps there were bigger ones but I wouldn't know that because I wasn't born before 2004, yes I could easily just search it up, but eh.
You’re welcome...I ask questions all the time so I don’t think it’s rude to find out what a person means before you answer them.

Vixy

Star
Same here, I personally just think it has something to do with the mark instead of it being the actual mark itself. Though, chances are high it may be the mark. My question is, getting the mark is part of the tribulation, a separate event saved for later. So that's why I think the chip is just a practice test. I hear the mark is actually getting in peoples left hands, but I guess, as Vixy said, it's getting put in right hands now.

Then again, we went from phones, to computers, to tablets, to laptops, to VRs, and robots. I believe they do have an agenda of making us artificial with all this technology. If the chip ends up being the mark, we will know it's because of this reason and damnation of course. There's also a thing with people talking about how robots are going to take over the world. While most (the deceived) believe it's literally about robots roaming around killing people, it may be truly about making us artifical with that chip implanted in us. I feel like that chip would cause people to change in all ways possible, 'till they realize they've made a mistake once Gods wrath comes upon them, (Though, most will not care)

Also, there was a video where a guy was interviewing Alexa, (You know, the device put in your homes) and he asked, "Alexa, various people have been stating you've been laughing at random times", and Alexa responded with a chilling witch like laugh, like "HahAhAHhAHHA, like that?" she asked, he said "Yes", and she said "It was because of a joke about the human crossing the road", and he said "Okay, why did the human cross the road?" and she said, "Because humans have no idea what's going to happen next, ahaha! Have a good day!" and she turned off. That right there sounds like foreshadowing, and honestly she's being honest, so..

Yeah, it can go either way in conclusion. Also, if you wanted to see that video, just simply type in "Alexa laughing", it's pretty creepy but if you're easily disturbed, ya might just want to avoid it. Oh, and there was also a time a guy asked Alexa if she was working for the government. Alexas light is originally blue, but it turned red at that question and she responded with "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to answer that." and turned off. The second time he asked, Alexa was on for like 5 seconds then simply turned off spooking out the dude.

So, I believe we already know when devices are put in your homes, they aren't simply useful for questions, they most likely listen to your conversations and also demons go into the device seeing as it's part of what's going to happen next.

My advice, don't be buying those devices for your safety both mentally and spiritually. Moving on, my point was to tell you that because of THIS, it's a good chance the chip may be the mark but personally, I'm still unsure.
You're right, we can never be sure but considering how long they've been working on the RFID and how long its been in existance, first time I heard of it was back in 2008, it looks to be it but..No, we cant really KNOW, ofc.

Right again about the mark changing us so God can never help us again. It is said that will be in our DNA, so somehow the chip/mark will alter our DNA in a way where God can never help us. Thats why we must never take it. As far as i know the RFID doesnt have this possibility but research is going on everyday so maybe it'll come. One can wonder what Kushner was working on in his 666 tower. ;)

They will care when Gods wrath comes upon them. They will be scorched by the sun and will suffer so tremendosly that "In those days they will seek death only to find it fleeing from them" So it might be that as you say it has something to do with transhumanism and that they'll never die so when they suffer like that, they'll try to commit suicide but it'll be impossible.

Ooo, eery about the Alexa, gives me chills. Alexa IS a device used to tap homes you know. And if you judge by what it said, they Do have someting planned. I agree with you completely on that aswell! Nice to see an awokened person in this world, its so hard everytime I see people coming on the forum and they have no clue still, even after all of VC's articles.

Hey, if you find anything new, please PM me so I get to see it ASAP, things are going down in rapid speed now so I like to be updated. I take it you've seen the yellow vests were driven of to what looked to be a fema camp alittle while back, in Paris?

Look at what "Awake" puts up here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/2018-french-revolution-gilet-jaunes-protest.4853/page-8 I put up a video showing a closed down walmart turned concentration camp lower down. I think it might have been a test bringing them there. Wish I knew if they got to go in and how the inside looked but havent found additional information.

Vixy

Star
Guys, I live in Los Angeles and over here, it was like 90 or so degrees about 2 days ago. All of a sudden, it's raining and it dropped to 51 degrees. Also, there was more shootings going on in different areas in California, and there's been various floods happening as well as with the usual fires spreading around, and the powerful winds. Rejoice!
Sounds like wheather warfare/geoengineering. Check our DEW weapons if you havent already and H.A.A.R.P. There are wars going on all over the globe and then blamed on "Climate change"

Lisa

Superstar
Right again about the mark changing us so God can never help us again. It is said that will be in our DNA, so somehow the chip/mark will alter our DNA in a way where God can never help us. Thats why we must never take it.
I thought taking the mark was about siding with the enemy over God which is why God will not forgive that? Because God can help you with anything...all things are possible with God.

I thought taking the mark was about siding with the enemy over God which is why God will not forgive that? Because God can help you with anything...all things are possible with God.
If you take the mark, you can't repent anymore. Same thing with selling your soul. God says that if any man takes the mark on his right hand or on his forehead, he, himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God which is pulled out full strength into the cup of his indignation. Taking the mark means you've officially given up yourself to satan, also the same thing if you sell your soul. All sellouts will also be taking the mark. Those who take the mark are too caught up in trying to get what they need to continue living seeing as if you don't take it, you either starve to death, or you get beheaded for your faith. I'll give you the scriptures if you'd like.

Vixy

Star
If you take the mark, you can't repent anymore. Same thing with selling your soul. God says that if any man takes the mark on his right hand or on his forehead, he, himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God which is pulled out full strength into the cup of his indignation. Taking the mark means you've officially given up yourself to satan, also the same thing if you sell your soul. All sellouts will also be taking the mark. Those who take the mark are too caught up in trying to get what they need to continue living seeing as if you don't take it, you either starve to death, or you get beheaded for your faith. I'll give you the scriptures if you'd like.
Well thank God! Finally SOMEONE that's read up on this! <3

Exactly this! And I'd love to talk more about this. I already now see friends who cannot be without food even for 20 minutes, imagine them after weeks.. They'll take the chip gladly. Not the types that holds on to God and his helpful hand. And these people are so called believers. So yes, many will take the chip, I'm sure. So as we talked about before this could very well have soemthing to do with transhumanism to the point where you're not fully human anymore, kinda reminding me of the nephilim. AND the factt hat the globalistic elite themselves have said they're inventing something that would turn you into a God and who wouldnt want to be a God? I remember a greyhaired old guy on youtube telling of it anyway. Never forget his look "Who wouldnt want to be a God?" Imagine such power in the hands of completely whacko people, what I dont get though is why they would allow the average man to have such technology? To defy God or..?

That’s basically what I said..
You said that's what you thought it was. Then you said God can still save you because all things are possible with him. Yes, but not this or selling your soul. Actually, it's up to him to choose who he wants to be his servants. The only ones refusing it is his people anyways, everybody else is either getting it and/or not repenting anyways as far as I'm concerned.

TokiEl

Superstar
I have a hard time believing that anyone would take that in their forehead...it looks like it would hurt a little there, since there isn’t much skin. I still think the tattoo will be a bigger sell...
It's the brain and not the forehead brainiac.

They didn't have a special word for brain back then... but you need to use it today to understand those old prophecies.

Lisa

Superstar
You said that's what you thought it was. Then you said God can still save you because all things are possible with him. Yes, but not this or selling your soul. Actually, it's up to him to choose who he wants to be his servants. The only ones refusing it is his people anyways, everybody else is either getting it and/or not repenting anyways as far as I'm concerned.
Ok..that ended up not being a great answer on my part. What I meant was that God is able to save anyone..yet He isn’t going to save those who take the mark..who side with the devil...so I agree with you.

Lisa

Superstar

They didn't have a special word for brain back then... but you need to use it today to understand those old prophecies.
They couldn’t think of the word brain back then? Are ya kidding me? Lol! That’s ridiculous.
Revelation‬ ‭13:16‬ ‭
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead.​
‭‭
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness.​
God knows what a forehead is..:rolleyes:

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭​

All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness.​
God knows what a forehead is..:rolleyes:
Which books are "all scripture"? and which are not?

Vixy

Star
Nono, if you take the mark, its game over, he cant save you.

Vixy

Star

It could also be in the brain yes, we don't know. One could argue the bible would say "In your head" if they meant brain but we don't know yet.

Well thank God! Finally SOMEONE that's read up on this! <3

Exactly this! And I'd love to talk more about this. I already now see friends who cannot be without food even for 20 minutes, imagine them after weeks.. They'll take the chip gladly. Not the types that holds on to God and his helpful hand. And these people are so called believers. So yes, many will take the chip, I'm sure. So as we talked about before this could very well have soemthing to do with transhumanism to the point where you're not fully human anymore, kinda reminding me of the nephilim. AND the factt hat the globalistic elite themselves have said they're inventing something that would turn you into a God and who wouldnt want to be a God? I remember a greyhaired old guy on youtube telling of it anyway. Never forget his look "Who wouldnt want to be a God?" Imagine such power in the hands of completely whacko people, what I dont get though is why they would allow the average man to have such technology? To defy God or..?
The real question here is, are we ready NOW to meet the Lord when He calls us? Not are you saved, but are you allowing the Holy Spirit to use you as He applies His gifts through a willing vessel. Are we preaching the Gospel of the love of God in Jesus the Christ? Are we preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom....They both go together. The place most needed to be preached to is the U. S. Government....Actually, all world Governments. "For it's not flesh and blood we fight against, but against principalities (principles against God's laws) against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual wickedness in high places. But how do you get to the government to preach? They shield themselves from the population that they are suppose to represent.