END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Vixy

Star
Hmmm...

Israel and Gulf states working on ‘historic pact’ to end conflict between them

TV says FM Katz met Gulf counterparts at UN to advance ‘non-aggression’ deal as they face Iran, pledging friendly ties, cooperation, no war or incitement; Greenblatt also in loop
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-and-gulf-states-said-working-on-non-aggression-pact-as-they-face-iran/
Oh yeah, the AC is on his way to come out of his cave now.. You can see the it all over the world. See they need a certain level of negativity to bring him forth and now is the time, just aliiiittle bit longer.. Any day now.

Axl888

Established
I genuinely believe that the US has to be in the total control of the antichrist enterprise (globalists) before the one world government will become a reality ushering "the beast" thereafter... The 2020 US presidential election could be the turning point of events to look out for...we are indeed at the end times.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I genuinely believe that the US has to be in the total control of the antichrist enterprise (globalists) before the one world government will become a reality ushering "the beast" thereafter... The 2020 US presidential election could be the turning point of events to look out for...we are indeed at the end times.
Why the US?
Daniel‬ ‭9:26‬ ‭
Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.

I think the event to look out for...the main event is the rebuilding of the temple..we will then be in the time of the end.

‭‭

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Why the US?
Daniel‬ ‭9:26‬ ‭​

Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.

I think the even to look out for...the main event is the rebuilding of the temple..we will then be in the time of the end.

‭‭
That, too, yet I have a feeling that some of the major world powers (US, China, Russia) will be involved and part of the 10 kings who form an alliance with the beast.

Lisa

Superstar
That, too, yet I have a feeling that some of the major world powers (US, China, Russia) will be involved and part of the 10 kings who form an alliance with the beast.
Sure, the whole world turns against Israel...
Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
And...
Revelation‬ ‭13:4‬ ‭
They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?​
‭‭

It was always speculated that the army talked about in Revelation 9 was China. They did have that one baby law that saw many, many girl babies killed for the better boy babies...can a population of 1.43 billion have a 200 million man army?
Revelation‬ ‭9:13-16‬ ‭
Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind. The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
‭‭​

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Sure, the whole world turns against Israel...
Zechariah 12:2-3​

Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
And...
Revelation‬ ‭13:4‬ ‭​

They worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?​
‭‭

It was always speculated that the army talked about in Revelation 9 was China. They did have that one baby law that saw many, many girl babies killed for the better boy babies...can a population of 1.43 billion have a 200 million man army?
Revelation‬ ‭9:13-16‬ ‭​

Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind. The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.​

‭‭​
Tbh I have thought it might be China as well.

Axl888

Established
Why the US?
Daniel‬ ‭9:26‬ ‭​

I think the event to look out for...the main event is the rebuilding of the temple..we will then be in the time of the end.

‭‭
Bible prophecies aside, what I mean is that the globalists need to subdue or be in control of the US in order for them to form the one world government/religion, only the one true superpower and conservative US government will be able to stop them. The rider with a bow on the white horse (Rev. 6:2) wont be able to conquer with the US blocking its way.

Lisa

Superstar
Bible prophecies aside, what I mean is that the globalists need to subdue or be in control of the US in order for them to form the one world government/religion, only the one true superpower and conservative US government will be able to stop them. The rider with a bow on the white horse (Rev. 6:2) wont be able to conquer with the US blocking its way.
After trump is done, don’t worry, the US will go back to business as usual and we won’t be a problem. The republicans won’t stop anything.

saki

Star
https://summit.news/2019/10/18/nbc-news-promotes-convenience-of-getting-a-microchip-in-your-hand/

NBC News Promotes Convenience of Getting a Microchip in Your Hand

“The process is simple and swift.”

18 October, 2019
Paul Joseph Watson

NBC News celebrated the prospect of “millions” of people getting a microchip implanted in their hand as a likely future outcome.

The segment is introduced by pointing out that people who have taken the chip do not need to carry keys, ID, credit cards or money.

It points out that embedding microchips in humans has long been a feature of dystopian fiction like Black Mirror, but that in Sweden “the microchips are already here.”

The piece also celebrates how the same contactless technology has “made cash pretty much obsolete in Sweden.”

A woman is seen receiving an implanted microchip while commenting, “I thought it would be fun, right?”

“The process is simple and swift, a pinch of the skin and in a matter of seconds the chip is inserted – the transformation is completely, the reporter Sarah Harman breezily comments as a man receiving the implant says he felt no pain.

In a half-hearted stab at objectivity, the piece then features two brief interviews from Swedes who offer lukewarm opposition.

With 5,000-10,000 people having already been chipped in Sweden, a biohacker then predicts that “millions of people will find it very valuable” to get chipped in the future.

“Human microchipping may be our future but in Sweden it’s already a reality,” concludes Harman.

Vixy

Star
https://summit.news/2019/10/18/nbc-news-promotes-convenience-of-getting-a-microchip-in-your-hand/

NBC News Promotes Convenience of Getting a Microchip in Your Hand

“The process is simple and swift.”

18 October, 2019
Paul Joseph Watson

NBC News celebrated the prospect of “millions” of people getting a microchip implanted in their hand as a likely future outcome.

The segment is introduced by pointing out that people who have taken the chip do not need to carry keys, ID, credit cards or money.

It points out that embedding microchips in humans has long been a feature of dystopian fiction like Black Mirror, but that in Sweden “the microchips are already here.”

The piece also celebrates how the same contactless technology has “made cash pretty much obsolete in Sweden.”

A woman is seen receiving an implanted microchip while commenting, “I thought it would be fun, right?”

“The process is simple and swift, a pinch of the skin and in a matter of seconds the chip is inserted – the transformation is completely, the reporter Sarah Harman breezily comments as a man receiving the implant says he felt no pain.

In a half-hearted stab at objectivity, the piece then features two brief interviews from Swedes who offer lukewarm opposition.

With 5,000-10,000 people having already been chipped in Sweden, a biohacker then predicts that “millions of people will find it very valuable” to get chipped in the future.

“Human microchipping may be our future but in Sweden it’s already a reality,” concludes Harman.

Yup, my landlord did this in both hands. Same landlord that is trying to evict me for showering in the middle of the day. My muslim neighbour complained and he's obviously worth more than me, just a christian woman, so.. Theres no doubt in my mind whatsoever that we are right before the AC's arrival now!

This Friday I walked down town when someone called my name. It was my childhood friend from when I was 10, I have NO idea how she recognized me but she did so I stopped and talked and wow was she extremely rude and very unpleasant and then I saw why.. She was an obvious case of hardcore drugabuser. She was far far gone. And she introduced me to her "lover" whom she proudly proclaimed she switched every now and then since she "only use them for sex" The guy didnt say a word. I've prayed HARD for her and have asked other to pray aswell but I need even more to pray for her to get out of her drugabuse, to stop her fornication and to see Jesus and for some kind of miracle so she understands. I doubt she'll live much longer the way she looked.

Will you guys help me by praying for her? Her names Sara and she lives in Sweden. I cant stand the thought of her not getting out of this.

Vixy

Star

Toronto, Canada evicted Christchurch for no reason and instantly a few days ago, now christians are being banned from evangelizing.

Lisa

Superstar
What makes this any different than the Black Plague or the World Wars?

You’ve been saying it’s the end for two thousand years.

Read your demonic Book of Jude

nothing new under the sun
I’m not sure what you mean by this.

I haven’t been alive for 2000 years, but I would say we are closer now then we were 2,000 years ago.

What’s demonic about Jude?