END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Vytas

Star
It's powerful,it will get you exited...Might result in urgent need to get on your knees and pray... If you watch first part ,you will watch second part. Like you will want to watch it asap. I think i will watch every single video that preacher ever posted. Second time somebody gets this type of treatment from me... Oh i hope somebody will watch it, i want opinions lol. It just looks long , you won't even notice bit slow at start but it gets better and better as it goes...what else to say..i will pay you lol...

Dalit

Star
It's powerful,it will get you exited...Might result in urgent need to get on your knees and pray... If you watch first part ,you will watch second part. Like you will want to watch it asap. I think i will watch every single video that preacher ever posted. Second time somebody gets this type of treatment from me... Oh i hope somebody will watch it, i want opinions lol. It just looks long , you won't even notice bit slow at start but it gets better and better as it goes...what else to say..i will pay you lol...
Don't have the attention span to watch it now, but will try to at a later date. Already tried. Too much on my mind as is, per usual.

Vixy

Star
Hi guys! I'm literally having myself go on any forum where people discuss topics like this as well as with God himself because it makes me feel happy, y'know? Anyways, I kind of skimmed through your comments, but did you guys talk about the New York blackout yet?

Well if not, some days ago, this blackout happened which I'm pretty sure was planned and had something to do with the current satanic agenda.
Ah, I see you found the thread before I invited. Super! Welcome dear sister. <3 <3 You'll fit right in with us.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Mark 13?

11But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I think that when you asked people to watch it you probably didn’t mean me...but I could only stand 45 minutes of it. I could tell this guy thinks that he’s figured out the greatest secret and he can’t hardly contain himself to drag it on like he does...

He doesn’t get why there are two witnesses in the first place. He doesn’t even care. The whole reason for them is for their testimony about God....it really doesn’t matter who they are, except they aren’t the Jews and the Christians. There are literally only two witnesses not two peoples. They are there to preach to the people on the earth during the tribulation, only the people on the earth have been killing Christians because they don’t want to hear from God..they just want to do their own thing without hearing about sins, they want to be free from God’s laws. The whole point of the tribulation is for people to live like there is no God so they aren’t going to be open to the testimony of the witnesses...obviously because they party when they are killed.

It is only when they have finished their testimony that they are allowed to be killed and notice that everyone can see that they are dead..thank you cell phones!!
Revelation‬ ‭11:7-10‬
When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.​
‭‭‭
We don’t need to know who they 2 witnesses are, God doesn’t see fit to tell us because it doesn’t really matter, what God does tell us, they testify to God is what really matters.

Edit: I also think this guy is way too interested in the power..the power comes from God and is given to the witnesses...it isn’t their power and doesn’t come from them.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
I think that when you asked people to watch it you probably didn’t mean me...but I could only stand 45 minutes of it. I could tell this guy thinks that he’s figured out the greatest secret and he can’t hardly contain himself to drag it on like he does...

He doesn’t get why there are two witnesses in the first place. He doesn’t even care. The whole reason for them is for their testimony about God....it really doesn’t matter who they are, except they aren’t the Jews and the Christians. There are literally only two witnesses not two peoples. They are there to preach to the people on the earth during the tribulation, only the people on the earth have been killing Christians because they don’t want to hear from God..they just want to do their own thing without hearing about sins, they want to be free from God’s laws. The whole point of the tribulation is for people to live like there is no God so they aren’t going to be open to the testimony of the witnesses...obviously because they party when they are killed.

It is only when they have finished their testimony that they are allowed to be killed and notice that everyone can see that they are dead..thank you cell phones!!
Revelation‬ ‭11:7-10‬​

When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.​
‭‭‭
We don’t need to know who they 2 witnesses are, God doesn’t see fit to tell us because it doesn’t really matter, what God does tell us, they testify to God is what really matters.

Edit: I also think this guy is way too interested in the power..the power comes from God and is given to the witnesses...it isn’t their power and doesn’t come from them.
Lol so clueless. I feel sorry for you...

Lisa

Superstar
Lol so clueless. I feel sorry for you...
Am I clueless...he doesn’t even care why they are there and only focuses on who he thinks they are by cherry picking verses..that seems clueless to me.

Vixy

Star
The "city of sin" Its not the grasshoppers described in the bible but it feels like a warning.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Wonder which foreign god this could be?
Daniel‬ ‭11:39‬ ‭
He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god; he will give great honor to those who acknowledge him and will cause them to rule over the many, and will parcel out land for a price.​
‭‭

Vixy

Star
Wonder which foreign god this could be?
Daniel‬ ‭11:39‬ ‭​

He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god; he will give great honor to those who acknowledge him and will cause them to rule over the many, and will parcel out land for a price.​
‭‭
Hmm I have a problem with that..The bible basically acknowledges that there are other Gods? Or it means we see them like gods but theyre not..right? Stupid question, sorry.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hmm I have a problem with that..The bible basically acknowledges that there are other Gods? Or it means we see them like gods but theyre not..right? Stupid question, sorry.
I think there are beings that are on a higher spiritual plane than we are but are infinitely less than God. They have been worshipped as “gods” through the centuries, but they are not the same class of being as God. (That’s how I understand it anyway)...

Lisa

Superstar
Not a stupid question :)
The Bible does say there are other gods...small g. There is only one true God and a lot of false gods that people made up and called god.

The foreign god that the anti uses obviously is not the God, Yahweh. Could the foreign god be allah? He could definitely use the muslims to fight against the strongest of fortresses.

Vixy

Star
Not a stupid question :)
The Bible does say there are other gods...small g. There is only one true God and a lot of false gods that people made up and called god.

The foreign god that the anti uses obviously is not the God, Yahweh. Could the foreign god be allah? He could definitely use the muslims to fight against the strongest of fortresses.
I would guess its Allah then, yeah. I had no idea the bible actually says there are other gods. Seems wrong somehow..