END TIMES - A thread for all christians

DaughterofGOD

Rookie
Because God has His plans for me and they haven’t come about yet.
With all due respect, GOD won’t stop His plans of redeeming His church and the Bride of Christ for anything. The world is in a spiritual mess and it’s too dirty and wicked. God has a plan for everyone of us but keep in mind that our final destination is heaven. God has plans for me too but the coming of Christ and the rapture of the Bride is beyond any earthly plans and desire. As Christians we should be rejoicing and saying “Even so, come LORD Jesus.” Heaven and being with our Lord, that destiny, is much more than earthly pleasures, marriages, careers and life goals. I’m sorry if I offended you or hurt you by this message, it is not my intention. But please don’t be focused on the small gift of life that you forget the greatest gift of all. Be blessed and stay vigilant❤

DaughterofGOD

Rookie
No...no rapture before July 2019 and I would say no rapture this year at all.

What harvest are ya talking about?
Throughout the Bible, the harvest carries spiritual significance. It is used in parables (Luke 8:4–8) and as a metaphor for spiritual growth and health (2 Corinthians 9:10; James 3:18). The harvest has always been a beautiful and important part of life on earth, the time when the year’s work bears fruit and the people are fed. It is symbolic of bounty, health and abundance. Israel celebrated the time of the harvest with a feast, appropriately called the Feast of Harvest (Exodus 23:16).

Jesus spoke of a spiritual harvest waiting to be reaped. As Jesus traveled, “he saw the crowds, [and] he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest’” (Matthew 9:36–38). Here, Jesus referred to the many souls needing to be brought to repentance and faith as a harvest waiting to be realized.

Jesus used the same metaphor of a spiritual harvest in Samaria. After talking to the woman at the well, Jesus told His disciples, “Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest” (John 4:35). In the days following this statement, many of the Samaritans became believers in Christ (verse 41). Jesus saw the spiritual harvest of souls awaiting in that village.

A spiritual harvest is the result of God’s work in the heart of man. It is clear from the parable of the seed and the sower that some people’s hearts are good soil; when the Word of God is sown there, the person accepts it and continues to mature (Luke 8:9–15). There is nothing we can do to change the soil—that is God’s job (Ezekiel 36:26). However, we can be faithful to sow the seed, help the plants to grow, or reap the harvest. The process of spiritual growth and maturity, from the heart’s regeneration to the recognition of faith, is often a long journey. In fact, the Bible indicates that the sower, the tender, and the reaper are likely to be different people at different times (John 4:35–38; 1 Corinthians 3:6–9).

Just like the physical growth of a field, the spiritual growth of people is a natural, organic process, overseen by God Himself. If we don’t see anyone getting saved, it can be discouraging, but we need to remember that sowing is just as important as reaping. Some of us are sowers and may never see the result of our labor. That is why our focus should be on pleasing the One who sent us into the field rather than on controlling the rate of growth or the amount we reap.

God’s laborers in the spiritual harvest of souls are promised great reward for their faith and perseverance (James 1:12; 1 Peter 5:4; 2 Timothy 4:8; Hebrews 11). This applies to all aspects of our spiritual lives, including witnessing and seeing people saved and growing in the Lord, which is the spiritual harvest we all long to see. Sometimes we don’t see it. Nonetheless, believers are exhorted with these words: “Let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up” (Galatians 6:9) and “A harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace” (James 3:18) and “Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them” (Psalm 126:6).

Jesus told us to pray to the Lord of the harvest for more laborers (Matthew 9:38). We should pray about all aspects of the spiritual harvest process, including the preparation of the soil. We can ask God to change people’s hearts. “The Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth” (2 Timothy 2:24–25). God will use us in His fields, each according to our gifts and the need of the moment, as we trust Him.

Lisa

Superstar
With all due respect, GOD won’t stop His plans of redeeming His church and the Bride of Christ for anything. The world is in a spiritual mess and it’s too dirty and wicked. God has a plan for everyone of us but keep in mind that our final destination is heaven. God has plans for me too but the coming of Christ and the rapture of the Bride is beyond any earthly plans and desire. As Christians we should be rejoicing and saying “Even so, come LORD Jesus.” Heaven and being with our Lord, that destiny, is much more than earthly pleasures, marriages, careers and life goals. I’m sorry if I offended you or hurt you by this message, it is not my intention. But please don’t be focused on the small gift of life that you forget the greatest gift of all. Be blessed and stay vigilant❤
I didn’t say they were my plans, they are God’s plans for my life and they haven’t come to pass yet and I know that He is bringing them to pass, so no rapture now or anytime soon. Because His plans include my working for Him for years and God doesn’t lie.

I also believe that we Christians will be here during the tribulation and many of us will be martyred then. So, that rapture is looking further and further out. His bringing His people to heaven is not as important as His molding and shaping us here on earth if you ask me. I think people want to be taken away from the things to come but that’s not God’s main goal here. Trusting in God for everything and being obedient to Him means more and we can learn that better here.

Lol...I’ve been here at the forums a long time you didn’t hurt my feelings or offend me.

Lisa

Superstar
Throughout the Bible, the harvest carries spiritual significance. It is used in parables (Luke 8:4–8) and as a metaphor for spiritual growth and health (2 Corinthians 9:10; James 3:18). The harvest has always been a beautiful and important part of life on earth, the time when the year’s work bears fruit and the people are fed. It is symbolic of bounty, health and abundance. Israel celebrated the time of the harvest with a feast, appropriately called the Feast of Harvest (Exodus 23:16).

Jesus spoke of a spiritual harvest waiting to be reaped. As Jesus traveled, “he saw the crowds, [and] he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest’” (Matthew 9:36–38). Here, Jesus referred to the many souls needing to be brought to repentance and faith as a harvest waiting to be realized.

Jesus used the same metaphor of a spiritual harvest in Samaria. After talking to the woman at the well, Jesus told His disciples, “Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest” (John 4:35). In the days following this statement, many of the Samaritans became believers in Christ (verse 41). Jesus saw the spiritual harvest of souls awaiting in that village.

A spiritual harvest is the result of God’s work in the heart of man. It is clear from the parable of the seed and the sower that some people’s hearts are good soil; when the Word of God is sown there, the person accepts it and continues to mature (Luke 8:9–15). There is nothing we can do to change the soil—that is God’s job (Ezekiel 36:26). However, we can be faithful to sow the seed, help the plants to grow, or reap the harvest. The process of spiritual growth and maturity, from the heart’s regeneration to the recognition of faith, is often a long journey. In fact, the Bible indicates that the sower, the tender, and the reaper are likely to be different people at different times (John 4:35–38; 1 Corinthians 3:6–9).

Just like the physical growth of a field, the spiritual growth of people is a natural, organic process, overseen by God Himself. If we don’t see anyone getting saved, it can be discouraging, but we need to remember that sowing is just as important as reaping. Some of us are sowers and may never see the result of our labor. That is why our focus should be on pleasing the One who sent us into the field rather than on controlling the rate of growth or the amount we reap.

God’s laborers in the spiritual harvest of souls are promised great reward for their faith and perseverance (James 1:12; 1 Peter 5:4; 2 Timothy 4:8; Hebrews 11). This applies to all aspects of our spiritual lives, including witnessing and seeing people saved and growing in the Lord, which is the spiritual harvest we all long to see. Sometimes we don’t see it. Nonetheless, believers are exhorted with these words: “Let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up” (Galatians 6:9) and “A harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace” (James 3:18) and “Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them” (Psalm 126:6).

Jesus told us to pray to the Lord of the harvest for more laborers (Matthew 9:38). We should pray about all aspects of the spiritual harvest process, including the preparation of the soil. We can ask God to change people’s hearts. “The Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth” (2 Timothy 2:24–25). God will use us in His fields, each according to our gifts and the need of the moment, as we trust Him.
I was just wondering since you were also talking about a rapture this year...that is giving a date and you have to know it won’t happen at all then..right?

DaughterofGOD

Rookie
I was just wondering since you were also talking about a rapture this year...that is giving a date and you have to know it won’t happen at all then..right?
I’m not setting a rapture date. It’s imminent and it could be as soon as the end of the year, but I am not GOD therefore I do not know. And I’m a pre-trib person and you may not be but that’s okay too. Let’s just see how it plays out. After all, we were made for such a time as this❤ Be blessed and stay vigilant

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I’m not setting a rapture date. It’s imminent and it could be as soon as the end of the year, but I am not GOD therefore I do not know. And I’m a pre-trib person and you may not be but that’s okay too. Let’s just see how it plays out. After all, we were made for such a time as this❤ Be blessed and stay vigilant
Kinda sounded like you set a date when you said July 2019, it definitely won’t be then or the by end of this year.
It might be ok unless you aren’t really prepared to go through the tribulation and then it could be a bad thing when we are all left behind and have to go through the tribulation. Hopefully your hope isn’t going to be in escaping what’s coming but in trusting God.

Can I ask? I’ve heard the saying but how can I be blessed?

Lisa

Superstar
Sometimes it feels like I have stepped into a Bible themed episode of the Twilight Zone, but these things really ARE all happening now. I have been aware of End Times prophecies since the early eighties and there has never been a convergence of events like this in my lifetime.

Maranatha.

They only need one unblemished red heifer and I don’t think they have it yet, which is why the temple hasn’t been built. It is my belief that when they actually have the one unblemished heifer than we shall see the push for the temple there will therefore be nothing holding them back from wanting the temple made.

I thought that the temple is also prefabricated? I also think that the temple is the main reason for making a peace treaty, so it can be built on the Temple Mount.

There’s definitely some iffy stuff in this video...
Moses ashes to get around the heifer? Then why breed red heifers to get an unblemished one? Talking about ai on prophesy watchers...lol!
Is the New Testament a Jewish book? Is that why the Jews reject it?
The Wheeler lady trying to get Christians to get mad about Pinterest..really? Show them most of America is Christian? Most of America isn’t Christian anymore.
The CBN report...what Christian school is this, they don’t say? Then they the police response is too much when the call was about drugs and guns? Idk because I don’t know what school to look it up myself. Now he’s fear mongering..o brother!
Iran has been threatening for decades...
False pre trib rapture stuff..be ready to trust God when you’re still here during the tribulation, that’s the ready plans Christians need to make, not the get out of jail free card. No dude...the Lord is not coming this afternoon! Lol!

Don’t know why you watch this stuff Red.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Daughter of God; You're right about sowers. I've sown many seeds and they have come to me years later with a change of heart. It takes time..It's that thought "What if..?" back in your mind that naws until you start thinking and investigating. We all know he's real deep down, some of us just deny it so we can keep living in sin bc it feels good for the moment and we dont have to stand accountable for our sin. But truth always provails!

Hail GOD! <3

Vixy

Star
Guys! Supposedly we will be able to see Jupiter tonight! Go check news and articles. I mean I don't know if everyone will see it, or if it just depends on what area you're living in. But this is another end time sign!
WHUT? I missed this?

Daughter of God; You're right about sowers. I've sown many seeds and they have come to me years later with a change of heart. It takes time..It's that thought "What if..?" back in your mind that naws until you start thinking and investigating. We all know he's real deep down, some of us just deny it so we can keep living in sin bc it feels good for the moment and we dont have to stand accountable for our sin. But truth always provails!

Hail GOD! <3
Who then is Paul and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord Gave to everyman. I have planted, Apollos has watered, But God gives the increase. So then, neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that watereth , But God who giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one, and everyone will receive his own reward according to his own labor (1 Cor. 3:5-9) Praise God.