END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Brea

Rookie
Hum..I don't find it hard at all to be without a family..well when I'm bedridden I do but other than that I stopped needing them years ago now. I'm good on my own. :D I have no hard feelings tho, we're all good with each other and all that. It's common in sweden to not have family and be alone.

Well I cant say I'm going through harder times than before, if anything I feel alot better actually..right now at least. ;) But strong I am, yes. people keep telling me that too. I never really understood it until I saw some of them going through just one thing I had and they got all sobby and started drinking, one of them..I've made it through being homeless twice, four rapes, a beaten up hand, 42 years of severe sickness to the point of disability and 8 years of bullying at school until I was homeschooled. Top that off with all bad relationships and sprinkle with some bad friendships and stalking aswell and heeey! :p But it's all for a reason. As you say when you have a higher calling in life, Satan will attack from above, below, left and right and when you least expect it. (And he's not a bad boxer, mind you) It's been so much that now I just laugh and go "Plz, what can you possibly do to me?" My ex once told me "Or I'll make your life a living hell" I chuckled and said "So what can you do that hasnt already been done?" He got silent, haha!

I did ask God a few times if this was from him? He replied "Noo!" in a way that could not be mistaken so I never asked him again. Feels a bit strange though..I'm such a small insignificant person, I'm noone really, and I have a mission? Wow..But it is the most honourable one. :oops:

Oh my gosh.... that's just...it's sad you went through it, but it's GOOD you've been pushing through with the Lord. It seems to me satan thought he could trick you into hating the Lord for all you've been through. Nah, HE'S WRONG. HE MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE. HE THOUGHT HE WAS POWERFUL OVER YOU. Ha, you thought satan.

Wow! I'm just amazed. I'm actually inspired by you to push through. I mean if someone can go through all of THAT and STILL be with God, that's amazing.

We have people thinking because they're rich and they have money, nothing ever bad can happen to them. Oh...how foolish they are. My family is average, more on the poor side. We live in an apartment, and we haven't moved in over 10 years. I would go to school hearing people talking about how they're moving, and how many times they've moved in their lives. I thought, "I wish my family can afford that much money. I'm actually tired of staying in the same area ever since I was a toddler." I'm a young teenager. And I have to say, it's nice to talk to a mature adult about this (you) y'know?

There's only 4 of us, so we take turns going to the store to get the food we need. I told my friend how nice my parents are, and she said "Oh well when I was little, I wasn't spoiled like you" I'm like what? Please, they discipline me a LOT.

Anyways, my mom spreads the Gospel by placing tracks in some places. If you don't know, tracks are little comics about repentance. My dad, well he doesn't really leave the house unless he's going to get us food. He's VERY sick and can hardly pay the bills. I don't know how my sister spreads the Gospel. And last but not least, I spread it on social media. I also try to tell my classmates about it, but they just don't care.

It's hard walking in High School halls seeing everyone with groups of friends and even boyfriends/girlfriends that have much money. And then there's me, alone because God warned his people they would lose family members and friends because his people believe in him and are not of the flesh. I see what he means. I don't really have any friends, it's pretty awkward talking to people.

Yeah I went through a HORRIBLE spiritual war, to the point where satan and myself for listening, caused my grades to go down, I have to go to summer school. I'm kind of mean at times to my sister for no reason, and I can't even take care of myself that well. But since God has helped me, I am able to take care of myself, and try to live better in the spirit.

I always tell myself that I'm happy what God has provided my family and I with and that I don't need anything else. I really don't. Though there's times I wish I could live in a house instead, with more rooms... but I always say, if I ever get rich, I'm giving my family and people in need who need it. I'm THAT considerate, like of all the things I wish I could have, I already know I'd end up helping others rather than myself.

You have an amazing testimony! I'm only 14 (about to become 15) and... Once we meet each other in heaven, please make sure to give me a BIG HUG ma'am!

Vixy

Star
Well u know..why should I be against him? It pushed me further TO him actually bc now I pray daily and talk to him. I wouldnt if I had had a great life. I'd still talk to him but not as much. Suffering can be a good thing that way. And its funny with him bc he's always in FULL control. We have this system where I have an app on my phone where we sometimes get little sayings. Usuallyit doesnt strike me as personal or something that talks to me but as soon as I pray.something comes up on that thats like its directed right at me. It started with this ONE thing that count be misinterpreted, and then it kept going so its like a communication. Not every time I pray but more and more often and I get my prayers answered!

I never understood why people turn on God, hes GOOD, not bad. If any, blame Satan. We KNOW hes bad. I mean, thinking you want to be God? Come on, he's deranged!

We have people thinking because they're rich and they have money, nothing ever bad can happen to them.

Ooooh dearz, those people can end up really badly. Only God can keep you from harm, never money, its just a physical thing.

Lol yeah we didnt move either. Once since 1984, lol!

So I'm thinking since we get along so well, lets continue this in DM so we dont keep up all of the thread and people miss the news. :p

Last edited:

Brea

Rookie
Guys! Supposedly we will be able to see Jupiter tonight! Go check news and articles. I mean I don't know if everyone will see it, or if it just depends on what area you're living in. But this is another end time sign!

Guys! Supposedly we will be able to see Jupiter tonight! Go check news and articles. I mean I don't know if everyone will see it, or if it just depends on what area you're living in. But this is another end time sign!

Cool, thanks for the tip.

See Jupiter with your naked eye tonight during its “biggest and brightest” month

https://theknow.denverpost.com/2019/06/10/jupiter-close-to-earth-stargazing/216702/

Don’t be afraid of this, go and look at it, and enjoy the immense beauty of the universe.

Allegra

Veteran
my place is not good for stargazing.. thats why i've always wanted to go to a place where i can see milky way and record a timelapse.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Sometimes it feels like I have stepped into a Bible themed episode of the Twilight Zone, but these things really ARE all happening now. I have been aware of End Times prophecies since the early eighties and there has never been a convergence of events like this in my lifetime.

Maranatha.

Sometimes it feels like I have stepped into a Bible themed episode of the Twilight Zone, but these things really ARE all happening now. I have been aware of End Times prophecies since the early eighties and there has never been a convergence of events like this in my lifetime.

Maranatha.

Study 2 Kings 17:24-31. This is where it all started, Heathen worship of God after the destruction of Jerusalem.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Study 2 Kings 17:24-31. This is where it all started, Heathen worship of God after the destruction of Jerusalem.
Very interesting @Douglas Summers - I believe we are called to be both a “witness TO” the Gospel, and a “witness AGAINST” the Spirit of the Age we find ourselves in.

I think the time has come, both online and personally, to follow the example of Steven in the book of Acts and share the truth with grace and boldness while we are still here.

Very interesting @Douglas Summers - I believe we are called to be both a “witness TO” the Gospel, and a “witness AGAINST” the Spirit of the Age we find ourselves in.

I think the time has come, both online and personally, to follow the example of Steven in the book of Acts and share the truth with grace and boldness while we are still here.
Yes, and the visible Church will be our enemy of the Spiritual Truths of the Holy Spirit that works through us. We are strangers and sojourners in the age of Christendom.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Now that a Sanhedrin has been reportedly established to decide on matters related to the Noachide Laws, and presumably legal problems faced primarily by ex-Christian "Noachides," may you, unlike Stephen (alternatively, Steven), never be subject to their (thus far limited) jurisdiction and thus face martyrdom. On the other hand, maybe, now that 2,000 years have passed, they will be more lenient in their decisions toward Christians. Who knows?
I noticed my mis-spelling too! I think you are right in seeing the parallels between the treatment of Stephen and the likely treatment of the saints during the Tribulation. If I am there to experience such persecution first hand, I pray God might give me the courage to make a good end. On the other hand, I am far more convinced by the likelihood of a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, so in my mind, it may be those who come to faith after the departure of the Church who become “End-Times Stephens”. I guess time may tell - nice to hear from you btw @Serveto

DaughterofGOD

Rookie
Hello beloved in ChristUpdate: I’ve started a ministry on YouTube and I’ll soon release it (just letting you know). Some people that I know have been getting confirmation from the LORD concerning the rapture of the bride. And that day is wayyy sooner than any of us could imagine. I’m not setting dates but He could be here before the end of July, 2019. Again, I’m not setting dates but the point is we are at the final harvest and many are being led astray. Let’s please put everything aside.
“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
We MUST abide in Christ. WE MUST! Let’s pray for each other and help GOD with the final harvest before destruction. I’m planning on starting something in which you just DM someone a Bible verse and ask them if they’re ready concerning the coming of Christ. It may sound dumb but it could save a soul. And any feedback is very much appreciated Sorry this is long Be blessed and I love you ❤

Vixy

Star

Maranatha.

I say the exact same thing. In my 42 years, I have never, nor have my mother nor had my grandfather.

Iran-USA war brewing now aswell. "And there shall be rumours of wars.."

Giraffe123

Rookie
Hello beloved in ChristUpdate: I’ve started a ministry on YouTube and I’ll soon release it (just letting you know). Some people that I know have been getting confirmation from the LORD concerning the rapture of the bride. And that day is wayyy sooner than any of us could imagine. I’m not setting dates but He could be here before the end of July, 2019. Again, I’m not setting dates but the point is we are at the final harvest and many are being led astray. Let’s please put everything aside.
“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.”
We MUST abide in Christ. WE MUST! Let’s pray for each other and help GOD with the final harvest before destruction. I’m planning on starting something in which you just DM someone a Bible verse and ask them if they’re ready concerning the coming of Christ. It may sound dumb but it could save a soul. And any feedback is very much appreciated Sorry this is long Be blessed and I love you ❤
What's your YouTube channel?

Lisa

Superstar
No...no rapture before July 2019 and I would say no rapture this year at all.

What harvest are ya talking about?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I say the exact same thing. In my 42 years, I have never, nor have my mother nor had my grandfather.

Iran-USA war brewing now aswell. "And there shall be rumours of wars.."
While we are still here #occupy

No...no rapture before July 2019 and I would say no rapture this year at all.

What harvest are ya talking about?
You sound pretty sure on this Lisa - why would you think this year in particular is an unlikely one?