END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Lisa

Superstar
Hey guys..They found the red heifer last year.

All we're waiting for now is the building of the temple. So it looks as though it will be Islam against christianity and thats why they'll behead us. Who would have thought, huh?..
I might not have seen it...but the red heifer has to be without blemish. So, ya, they are born, but if it has one spot it can’t be used, which is why they don’t have the red heifer yet.

Brea

Rookie
Hello! I'm new here.

I am also a Christian, very happy to be serving the Lord day and night and I'm most certainly enduring to the end.

So this is a thread about the End Times, is it not?

Well, as far as I know... we have strange weather. It's still currently Spring, but it's often been cold, and a few times it's rained before. Isn't that strange when it's about to be Summer? There was also a time half the sky looked normal, the other half looked muggy and there was a rainbow! This all happened a few weeks ago. God did say that one of the signs would be the weather. Not to mention I've been seeing a lot of floods and tornado reports on the News lately. Literally almost everyday do these things happen.

A lot of celebrities have sold out, from the past to now. K-pop really seems to be growing now and days, especially BTS. Such a sad shame how some of God's creation chose to side with the unholy one. People are like walking zombies, sleeping to the fact that they're listening to soulless puppets!! When will they wake up? Symbolism is in almost every music video, and people don't even notice it. The 666 sign, the one eye sign, the masonic checkerboard, the triangles, the blood baths, the milk baths, mk ultra mind control, etc and people think it's normal. You guys wake up!! I don't care how much or how little you know about God, KNOW that satan was once the angel of music, and what you're listening to now and days are performed by soulless people and spiritually satan! Good gracious!

What else? Oh yeah! People are pushing the LGBTQ+ agenda! You see people (mostly celebrities that work for satan of course) talking about how everyone should be free, and that you have no gender it's up to you to decide, (that is so dumb I almost used profanity there) basically they're controlling people like robots! And aren't they also pushing the robot program agenda?

Ugh. They took the rainbow (which originally God made because of his promise to not flood the earth ever again) and used it for THEIR OWN WORLDLY desires, a.k.a being who THEY want to be, and not how God made them.

I'm actually glad we're in the end times because satan soon enough will be going through some horrible torment, and his soulless people will be joining him in the worst levels of hell.

Moving on, I personally think before the Tribulation starts, the rapture will occur, but to me, there's verses to support both so I don't know. I don't really care which one happens either. I'm ready everyday, whether it's me being caught up, or me dying for Jesus Christ. Either one is fine with me. I know being in the Tribulation won't be easy, but acknowledging the fact you're dying for someone who died for you and is willing to give you eternal salvation because he loves you is very emotional and deep.

God bless!

Vixy

Star
I might not have seen it...but the red heifer has to be without blemish. So, ya, they are born, but if it has one spot it can’t be used, which is why they don’t have the red heifer yet.
Thats the supposedly red heifer, yes. Its perfect, spotless according to what I've read but I would appretiate if you'd look into it and dig alittle. :)

Vixy

Star
Hello! I'm new here.

I am also a Christian, very happy to be serving the Lord day and night and I'm most certainly enduring to the end.

So this is a thread about the End Times, is it not?

Well, as far as I know... we have strange weather. It's still currently Spring, but it's often been cold, and a few times it's rained before. Isn't that strange when it's about to be Summer? There was also a time half the sky looked normal, the other half looked muggy and there was a rainbow! This all happened a few weeks ago. God did say that one of the signs would be the weather. Not to mention I've been seeing a lot of floods and tornado reports on the News lately. Literally almost everyday do these things happen.

A lot of celebrities have sold out, from the past to now. K-pop really seems to be growing now and days, especially BTS. Such a sad shame how some of God's creation chose to side with the unholy one. People are like walking zombies, sleeping to the fact that they're listening to soulless puppets!! When will they wake up? Symbolism is in almost every music video, and people don't even notice it. The 666 sign, the one eye sign, the masonic checkerboard, the triangles, the blood baths, the milk baths, mk ultra mind control, etc and people think it's normal. You guys wake up!! I don't care how much or how little you know about God, KNOW that satan was once the angel of music, and what you're listening to now and days are performed by soulless people and spiritually satan! Good gracious!

What else? Oh yeah! People are pushing the LGBTQ+ agenda! You see people (mostly celebrities that work for satan of course) talking about how everyone should be free, and that you have no gender it's up to you to decide, (that is so dumb I almost used profanity there) basically they're controlling people like robots! And aren't they also pushing the robot program agenda?

Ugh. They took the rainbow (which originally God made because of his promise to not flood the earth ever again) and used it for THEIR OWN WORLDLY desires, a.k.a being who THEY want to be, and not how God made them.

I'm actually glad we're in the end times because satan soon enough will be going through some horrible torment, and his soulless people will be joining him in the worst levels of hell.

Moving on, I personally think before the Tribulation starts, the rapture will occur, but to me, there's verses to support both so I don't know. I don't really care which one happens either. I'm ready everyday, whether it's me being caught up, or me dying for Jesus Christ. Either one is fine with me. I know being in the Tribulation won't be easy, but acknowledging the fact you're dying for someone who died for you and is willing to give you eternal salvation because he loves you is very emotional and deep.

God bless!
Hooly smokes!

i could almost have written that myself bc I feel your every word. I too have been ready since a long time. I want to go, a more honorable death than to die for God, I cannot imagine! You do know about the concentration cmaps and that we're about to be decapitated for not denying him? Its all on the rise. The third temple is about to be built any day now, theyre impatient in Jerusalem and have everything waiting.

The wheather is geoengineering, look up and see the chemtrails and you'll have the explanation. In scandinavia we have had strange wheather since the 60's.

The bible says somewhere that Jesus apologizes to those in the last days who are offended by all the depravity going on. So it helps thinking about that but I as you feel the same. I'm boiling inside and feel disguisted. More and ore people are becoming gay aswell, just this week another friend told me he was..like that. I was in shock.

I'm so glad you came in and are a part of this. We truly are uniting! <3 <3 <3

Brea

Rookie
Hooly smokes!

i could almost have written that myself bc I feel your every word. I too have been ready since a long time. I want to go, a more honorable death than to die for God, I cannot imagine! You do know about the concentration cmaps and that we're about to be decapitated for not denying him? Its all on the rise. The third temple is about to be built any day now, theyre impatient in Jerusalem and have everything waiting.

The wheather is geoengineering, look up and see the chemtrails and you'll have the explanation. In scandinavia we have had strange wheather since the 60's.

The bible says somewhere that Jesus apologizes to those in the last days who are offended by all the depravity going on. So it helps thinking about that but I as you feel the same. I'm boiling inside and feel disguisted. More and ore people are becoming gay aswell, just this week another friend told me he was..like that. I was in shock.

I'm so glad you came in and are a part of this. We truly are uniting! <3 <3 <3
No problem! Is it weird I actually WANT to die for Jesus? Like serving him and doing his will is GOOD but I feel like that's not enough. I feel like in conclusion, I have to die for him. I want to! That's how I want my death to be! By someone asking me who I believe in, I say Jesus, and bam I'm shot or beheaded. I don't want to die, but to die for Jesus is a whole another story. Is that weird?

Allegra

Veteran
Symbolism is in almost every music video, and people don't even notice it. The 666 sign, the one eye sign, the masonic checkerboard, the triangles, the blood baths, the milk baths, mk ultra mind control, etc and people think it's normal. You guys wake up!!
Lol yup i agree. I think a lot of people refuse to believe in this because it will ruin their source of entertainment. Also, people who refuse to believe in secret society that govern their country / world, is because they don't like the idea that normal people actually have no power and they're just brainwashed and the way their thinking is controlled. So the thought that actually we don't have control of our own body and thoughts are frightening.

Ignorance is bliss you know.

I don't really care which one happens either. I'm ready everyday, whether it's me being caught up, or me dying for Jesus Christ. Either one is fine with me. I know being in the Tribulation won't be easy, but acknowledging the fact you're dying for someone who died for you and is willing to give you eternal salvation because he loves you is very emotional and deep.
Yes. This is the way I think too. I refuse to believe in certain time of rapture (pre, mid, post trib). We should be ready anytime.
Also, believing in the pre-trib can be the most damaging for christians if it's proven to be false by God Himself. If they don't prepare themselves because they are holding on to that belief too tightly, a disappointment will run over them, failing in faith and rebellion. While I personally prefer pre-trib (like come on who wanna be in tribulation lol, im being honest here) but I do not really believe in it.
Like David Wilkerson said, "pre trib, mid trib, post trib? I am ANY TRIB!" (btw I highly recommend listen to David Wilkerson sermons, he spoke in truth).

Btw, pre-trib is popularized by Billy Graham, a freem4s0n.

Brea

Rookie
Lol yup i agree. I think a lot of people refuse to believe in this because it will ruin their source of entertainment. Also, people who refuse to believe in secret society that govern their country / world, is because they don't like the idea that normal people actually have no power and they're just brainwashed and the way their thinking is controlled. So the thought that actually we don't have control of our own body and thoughts are frightening.

Ignorance is bliss you know.

Yes. This is the way I think too. I refuse to believe in certain time of rapture (pre, mid, post trib). We should be ready anytime.
Also, believing in the pre-trib can be the most damaging for christians if it's proven to be false by God Himself. If they don't prepare themselves because they are holding on to that belief too tightly, a disappointment will run over them, failing in faith and rebellion. While I personally prefer pre-trib (like come on who wanna be in tribulation lol, im being honest here) but I do not really believe in it.
Like David Wilkerson said, "pre trib, mid trib, post trib? I am ANY TRIB!" (btw I highly recommend listen to David Wilkerson sermons, he spoke in truth).

Btw, pre-trib is popularized by Billy Graham, a freem4s0n.
Ooh, interesting! People really get me confused. A lot of people believe in the post tribulation rapture, they claim and I quote, "We're all going through the tribulation, and we're getting caught up after it's done." They believe in the post, yet what they're saying is the mid. They said AFTER the tribulation. The tribulation is only 3.5 years before the GREAT tribulation, (God's wrath upon those who have the mark) begins, so basically they're claiming they believe in the mid.

People often say "The word rapture isn't in the Bible, and the Bible says AT THE LAST TRUMPET we will be caught up. That's after the tribulation" I'm like what??? Then again it makes sense. (I remember verses, but I don't remember the name ex Matthew, random number, I don't know why I'm better at remembering the verses than the actual name and number OF the verse.)

So I'm stuck on the pre tribulation AND the mid tribulation. Because the word rapture means caught up, or the harpazo as many claim. And when Jesus returns to start the 1,000 years, the verse says he comes back as a conquering king and his saints and angels are following behind him on white horses to start the 1,000 years together.

So if his saints are already behind him, that means the rapture already happened because we can't get caught up, have one second of a reunion with Christ in the sky, and then go on some white horses and make a 180 degree angle to turn back to earth to come back down like a minute later. Also the rapture is the capturing for his church. The tribulation is for those who believe and repent in Christ later. The tribulation saints. That's why I believe the rapture will happen.

So the mid tribulation... there's 144,000 people who have the seal of God during his wrath. We can assume that's the only amount of saints God has during the 1,000 years. I personally don't think that's true because the verse says, "Who are they? Sir you don't know? These people are they who have came out of the tribulation. And I, John, seen a group 144,000 along with ANOTHER group" So it can't be 144,000 in total. Moving on, we can also think we will start the 1,000 years DURING the great tribulation because we have the seal of God that protects us from his wrath (that's only for the people with the mark) meaning the mid tribulation can be true. Also as soon as satan is let loose from the abyss, "he gathered around and collected his army to battle against the saints and the beloved city. And there was a multitude of them as like an ocean. They gathered around the camp of the saints and the Holy City, and fire came down from God and devoured them" So the wicked are still there.

Any verses supporting the post tribulation? I have no idea. Anyways, this was just my perspective, feel free to tell me yours!

Lisa

Superstar
Thats the supposedly red heifer, yes. Its perfect, spotless according to what I've read but I would appretiate if you'd look into it and dig alittle. :)
I keep an eye on it and the last time I looked they were making sure it was blemish free.
They started out just going round to various farms around the world and then decided to start breeding them themselves recently and when I say recently I mean the last couple of years or so.
They do have everything else ready to go so I do believe that when they get that unblemished heifer we will see a big push towards getting the temple rebuilt. That’s how I think we will all know there is an acceptable heifer.

Lisa

Superstar
Ooh, interesting! People really get me confused. A lot of people believe in the post tribulation rapture, they claim and I quote, "We're all going through the tribulation, and we're getting caught up after it's done." They believe in the post, yet what they're saying is the mid. They said AFTER the tribulation. The tribulation is only 3.5 years before the GREAT tribulation, (God's wrath upon those who have the mark) begins, so basically they're claiming they believe in the mid.

People often say "The word rapture isn't in the Bible, and the Bible says AT THE LAST TRUMPET we will be caught up. That's after the tribulation" I'm like what??? Then again it makes sense. (I remember verses, but I don't remember the name ex Matthew, random number, I don't know why I'm better at remembering the verses than the actual name and number OF the verse.)

So I'm stuck on the pre tribulation AND the mid tribulation. Because the word rapture means caught up, or the harpazo as many claim. And when Jesus returns to start the 1,000 years, the verse says he comes back as a conquering king and his saints and angels are following behind him on white horses to start the 1,000 years together.

So if his saints are already behind him, that means the rapture already happened because we can't get caught up, have one second of a reunion with Christ in the sky, and then go on some white horses and make a 180 degree angle to turn back to earth to come back down like a minute later. Also the rapture is the capturing for his church. The tribulation is for those who believe and repent in Christ later. The tribulation saints. That's why I believe the rapture will happen.

So the mid tribulation... there's 144,000 people who have the seal of God during his wrath. We can assume that's the only amount of saints God has during the 1,000 years. I personally don't think that's true because the verse says, "Who are they? Sir you don't know? These people are they who have came out of the tribulation. And I, John, seen a group 144,000 along with ANOTHER group" So it can't be 144,000 in total. Moving on, we can also think we will start the 1,000 years DURING the great tribulation because we have the seal of God that protects us from his wrath (that's only for the people with the mark) meaning the mid tribulation can be true. Also as soon as satan is let loose from the abyss, "he gathered around and collected his army to battle against the saints and the beloved city. And there was a multitude of them as like an ocean. They gathered around the camp of the saints and the Holy City, and fire came down from God and devoured them" So the wicked are still there.

Any verses supporting the post tribulation? I have no idea. Anyways, this was just my perspective, feel free to tell me yours!
I think it’s prewrath..so basically we go through it all until God starts His wrath. Idk who will be alive at that point but there must be some since Paul tells us that the dead in Christ rose first then we who are alive and remain will follow. But first one must get through everything before including beheading for their testimonies, the mark and the persecution. God tells us we are not destined for His wrath is why I believe it’s before His wrath begins though I don’t think his wrath is mid trib.

The 144,000 are Jewish and not Christians. I haven’t figured out when that happens or the 2 witnesses. Those men have to be an incredible sight!

Allegra

Veteran
his saints are already behind him, that means the rapture already happened because we can't get caught up,
The reasons why I dont believe in pre-trib because Jesus will only come to earth two times. During His ministry and then when to gather the His people. It didn't say Jesus will come back again... and then again.

Acts 3:20-21 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

So restitution is something like restoration, Jesus can't come back until the world is done with tribulations.

Acts 2:34 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

2 Thess 2:1-4 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

---
So the post trib believers believe that once we are raptured, we will come back again with Christ. There will no be years gap between the rapture and saints coming back with Jesus. It is probably a one time event. I think I explain it badly, just watch the videos I provide in this post.

144,000 along with ANOTHER group
These groups most likely the 2 witnesses. The 2 olives trees. The Jews and The gentiles which are the believers.

---
Too long to explain but pls watch these videos if u really interested tribulation, rapture and 2 witnesses. If you really not into post trib, then that's fine.

Allegra

Veteran

I have feelings GOD will lift up His blessings from this country soon.

Btw any of yall remember Nancy Fowler back then in the early 90s? She got the prophecy in 1987 (if im not wrong). When she talked about China, a lot of US Christians did not believe cuz China was just a poor and powerless country, no one would take it seriously.

Screenshot_169.png

Vixy

Star
No problem! Is it weird I actually WANT to die for Jesus? Like serving him and doing his will is GOOD but I feel like that's not enough. I feel like in conclusion, I have to die for him. I want to! That's how I want my death to be! By someone asking me who I believe in, I say Jesus, and bam I'm shot or beheaded. I don't want to die, but to die for Jesus is a whole another story. Is that weird?
YES! Oh man, it feels like I've met my twin!

I've longed for death since I was three, thus since I can remember. Sure I have a physical disease but others with this disease don't feel like I do. I prayed the other day for God to make it clear to me whats going on and why I have been through all this suffering and two days later I saw something that made it clear: I am sick so I can have a longing for death because I have a faith that cannot be killed no matter what anyone does to me. It's unmovable, completely firm. It's in my DNA, the core of my being, my very essence.

I have known since 2008 or 9 about the concentration camps and how they will behead christians for his name. I now understand why I'm not getting better and why I have this yerning for death and why I havent been successful in suicide attempts earlier in life: (I'm not really the suicide type anyway, I'm too chicken) I'm meant to be one of the many who will die for him and he has placed a longing for death in my heart so I won't be too scared and back down when it's time. And oooh, follow through I WILL! He needs very STRONG souls to stand before the executioner and happily say "NO!" When they ask us "Will you deny him?" We will get two chances I've read. One "This is your chance to live, do you deny your God?" And then "Will you deny him?" And if two noes; chop-chop.

As far as I can see, that will be the most honourable death there is, to die for him as his son died for us.

But you know what the problem is? I can't talk to ANYONE in life about this bc they will most likely think I'm morbid, lost my marbles or yeah, take your pick. I however, have waited all my life for the answer and now I see it clearly. You're the first to have expressed the same longing and for it to come now, when the red heifer came aswell..It all fits perfectly!

Gah, I'm so happy to have found one of alike mind! :D

Vixy

Star

I have feelings GOD will lift up His blessings from this country soon.

Btw any of yall remember Nancy Fowler back then in the early 90s? She got the prophecy in 1987 (if im not wrong). When she talked about China, a lot of US Christians did not believe cuz China was just a poor and powerless country, no one would take it seriously.

View attachment 22879

The Killuminati left the US a couple of years ago now and went all in for China. Funny how China also had kept their world wide currency the Amero, in their country aswell so yup. We'll see an uprise in china bc they are depleating it as they have the US. They actually left with the words "There is nothing left." They are psychopaths, parasites and will go from source to source as long as there is anything to extract from it.

Allegra

Veteran
The Killuminati left the US a couple of years ago now and went all in for China. Funny how China also had kept their world wide currency the Amero, in their country aswell so yup. We'll see an uprise in china bc they are depleating it as they have the US. They actually left with the words "There is nothing left." They are psychopaths, parasites and will go from source to source as long as there is anything to extract from it.
illumynaty or anything from that side, have always been in china and helping them growing. Which one gonna be superpower? it's same oof, different names. Except Chinese will be communism and that's why some people believe Red Dragon in the book of revelation might be China. For Chinese, dragons hold so much power, strength and control over everything on earth. Every nations/kingdoms on earth have their own roles in the end times.

Btw have a look, you can see star of david here.

free2018

Star
No, it's not that weird. It feels like the Crusades part 2.

Brea

Rookie
Great!

I've longed for death since I was three, thus since I can remember. Sure I have a physical disease but others with this disease don't feel like I do. I prayed the other day for God to make it clear to me whats going on and why I have been through all this suffering and two days later I saw something that made it clear: I am sick so I can have a longing for death because I have a faith that cannot be killed no matter what anyone does to me. It's unmovable, completely firm. It's in my DNA, the core of my being, my very essence.

I have known since 2008 or 9 about the concentration camps and how they will behead christians for his name. I now understand why I'm not getting better and why I have this yerning for death and why I havent been successful in suicide attempts earlier in life: (I'm not really the suicide type anyway, I'm too chicken) I'm meant to be one of the many who will die for him and he has placed a longing for death in my heart so I won't be too scared and back down when it's time. And oooh, follow through I WILL! He needs very STRONG souls to stand before the executioner and happily say "NO!" When they ask us "Will you deny him?" We will get two chances I've read. One "This is your chance to live, do you deny your God?" And then "Will you deny him?" And if two noes; chop-chop.

As far as I can see, that will be the most honourable death there is, to die for him as his son died for us.

But you know what the problem is? I can't talk to ANYONE in life about this bc they will most likely think I'm morbid, lost my marbles or yeah, take your pick. I however, have waited all my life for the answer and now I see it clearly. You're the first to have expressed the same longing and for it to come now, when the red heifer came aswell..It all fits perfectly!

Great! But oh my gosh, I'm kind of worried. When we talk about the Tribulation, it's not just "either you deny him, or die, plain and simple" You have to go through HARD TIMES. I'm talkin' losing your home, food, and possibly some of your family members/friends because they choose to rebel against God. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster, but we MUST endure to the end! Starving is a slow death, I hope I won't die that way. I rather get beheaded because it's quick. Just bend down, look up, lights out.

The majority of this world is deceived, but I hope many come out of it. I've also went through HARD times. Our unseen enemy has done so much HORRIBLE things to my family.

For instance, as soon as my parents got married, my dad randomly developed a sickness that he still has to this day, and it's been over 10 years since. He still coughs a lot. My mom is the only one working to keep the roof over our heads and food to eat. My sister is battling with anxiety, she has a job, but it's hard for her to communicate with others. She's not very good at explaining. As for me, I have a strong dislike for my one and only sister. Randomly happened ever since I was little. Why? It's from satan. This demon is really TRYING. But I'm continuously praying for the Holy Spirit to continue purifying my heart so that I can get along with my sister better, and also so I can live Holy FOR God.

I also see why I'm battling with this. I hear the ones who suffer the most are the ones that are God's servants. You know, God said "For many are called but few are chosen", I understand from HIS perspective that he means many Christians are lukewarm, and he also said in the last days, many of them will turn cold and turn on each other. I'm totally not. I had a big problem of doubting God when I was more younger. Now and days, that problem is long gone.

It doesn't matter if I doubt for a second, my faith is too strong for satan to put a "God isn't real" message in my head.

Anyways, I don't know when they will be building the third temple, and I don't know when the mark will be released (people are claiming the supposedly RFID chip has something to do with it) but either way, I'm gonna continue trying my best to be a faithful servant so that God can deem me worthy, and hopefully I'm one of the few chosen! Thanks for agreeing!

Allegra

Veteran
I don't know when they will be building the third temple, and I don't know when the mark will be released (people are claiming the supposedly RFID chip has something to do with it)
Idk if u have read or watch about that microchip. I made a brief post about it.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/once-saved-always-saved.4602/page-47#post-210253

Always pray for all God's people.
Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

Vixy

Star
Great!

Great! But oh my gosh, I'm kind of worried. When we talk about the Tribulation, it's not just "either you deny him, or die, plain and simple" You have to go through HARD TIMES. I'm talkin' losing your home, food, and possibly some of your family members/friends because they choose to rebel against God. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster, but we MUST endure to the end! Starving is a slow death, I hope I won't die that way. I rather get beheaded because it's quick. Just bend down, look up, lights out.

The majority of this world is deceived, but I hope many come out of it. I've also went through HARD times. Our unseen enemy has done so much HORRIBLE things to my family.

For instance, as soon as my parents got married, my dad randomly developed a sickness that he still has to this day, and it's been over 10 years since. He still coughs a lot. My mom is the only one working to keep the roof over our heads and food to eat. My sister is battling with anxiety, she has a job, but it's hard for her to communicate with others. She's not very good at explaining. As for me, I have a strong dislike for my one and only sister. Randomly happened ever since I was little. Why? It's from satan. This demon is really TRYING. But I'm continuously praying for the Holy Spirit to continue purifying my heart so that I can get along with my sister better, and also so I can live Holy FOR God.

I also see why I'm battling with this. I hear the ones who suffer the most are the ones that are God's servants. You know, God said "For many are called but few are chosen", I understand from HIS perspective that he means many Christians are lukewarm, and he also said in the last days, many of them will turn cold and turn on each other. I'm totally not. I had a big problem of doubting God when I was more younger. Now and days, that problem is long gone.

It doesn't matter if I doubt for a second, my faith is too strong for satan to put a "God isn't real" message in my head.

Anyways, I don't know when they will be building the third temple, and I don't know when the mark will be released (people are claiming the supposedly RFID chip has something to do with it) but either way, I'm gonna continue trying my best to be a faithful servant so that God can deem me worthy, and hopefully I'm one of the few chosen! Thanks for agreeing!
You know what? I fear you're RIGHT!

Take my landlord for an example, their boss has taken the chip in BOTH hands and shown it off in the paper. I think they'll change our locks to a lock that can only be locked up with the chip and if we dont take it, we'll be homeless. I'm convinced this technology will be here since it already exists. So there I go being homeless aswell as many others. Food? HOW without money as in the chip? ..Cant really get jobless since I dont have a job but I can get pennyless meaning no food or medication. So yes, homeless, starved, alone and without medication. Family members I have none so that's a whatever.

Yup, you're right..an in the end they will claim our lives aswell. Now the church says there will be udnrground movements to help us out but with our society NOW not being able to help? Come on!

So yeah..You're right.

Brea

Rookie
You know what? I fear you're RIGHT!

Take my landlord for an example, their boss has taken the chip in BOTH hands and shown it off in the paper. I think they'll change our locks to a lock that can only be locked up with the chip and if we dont take it, we'll be homeless. I'm convinced this technology will be here since it already exists. So there I go being homeless aswell as many others. Food? HOW without money as in the chip? ..Cant really get jobless since I dont have a job but I can get pennyless meaning no food or medication. So yes, homeless, starved, alone and without medication. Family members I have none so that's a whatever.

Yup, you're right..an in the end they will claim our lives aswell. Now the church says there will be udnrground movements to help us out but with our society NOW not being able to help? Come on!

So yeah..You're right.

Yikes! No family members yet you serve God? You must be REALLY strong and anointed by God himself! A lot of people like to blame God for ANYTHING that goes wrong in their lives, yet when something good happens, they thank each other and NOT God.

Wow! I don't know what to say. I don't know if you're going through VERY VERY HARD TIMES right now, but if you are, and continue to trust the Lord, then I have no problem calling you my heavenly sibling whenever we talk. I'm amazed! I wonder what kind of gift you have. You chose to put your faith and trust in the Lord no matter what happens, and even if you were going through hard times everyday, and nothing good really happens and you STILL have that trust and faith I would personally think you're one of the few chosen, but that's God's choice.

There's a verse that talks about God giving up those who choose to mock and insult him, and choose to continue living sinful lives. He said he will give them up, and allow them to think that way. For YEARS in the past, I've trusted God yet doubted him, and everytime I would, he would NEVER let me go! Like he would convict me for years and years! He kept coming back to me while I didn't want to go back to him! I thank him for that!

I went through trials I didn't think I'd ever get out of, and with God's help, I did! Amazing!

Moving on with the RFID chip, they're actually implanting that in people's LEFT hands, and never their foreheads. The verse about the MARK says, "And he will cause all great and small, rich and poor to receive his mark on their RIGHT hands or foreheads. And his number is 666." So I don't think the RFID chip itself is the mark, I just think they're using that for a test so that when the actual mark does appear, they can deal with it more easily.

But heck no, shoot me, drown me, hang me, behead me, I don't care. Like God says, you can kill the body, but NOT the soul.

Do you know how many people are going to take that mark? And once they face their judgement, we may all be crying seeing our loved ones get their punishment whether it's family, friends, Youtubers, celebrities (I don't like celebrities, I'm pretty sure you can figure out why) etc. Oh boy.

The end is just the beginning. We may be in the end times, but it's the beginning of everything to come.

Vixy

Star
Yikes! No family members yet you serve God? You must be REALLY strong and anointed by God himself! A lot of people like to blame God for ANYTHING that goes wrong in their lives, yet when something good happens, they thank each other and NOT God.

Wow! I don't know what to say. I don't know if you're going through VERY VERY HARD TIMES right now, but if you are, and continue to trust the Lord, then I have no problem calling you my heavenly sibling whenever we talk. I'm amazed! I wonder what kind of gift you have. You chose to put your faith and trust in the Lord no matter what happens, and even if you were going through hard times everyday, and nothing good really happens and you STILL have that trust and faith I would personally think you're one of the few chosen, but that's God's choice.

There's a verse that talks about God giving up those who choose to mock and insult him, and choose to continue living sinful lives. He said he will give them up, and allow them to think that way. For YEARS in the past, I've trusted God yet doubted him, and everytime I would, he would NEVER let me go! Like he would convict me for years and years! He kept coming back to me while I didn't want to go back to him! I thank him for that!

I went through trials I didn't think I'd ever get out of, and with God's help, I did! Amazing!

Moving on with the RFID chip, they're actually implanting that in people's LEFT hands, and never their foreheads. The verse about the MARK says, "And he will cause all great and small, rich and poor to receive his mark on their RIGHT hands or foreheads. And his number is 666." So I don't think the RFID chip itself is the mark, I just think they're using that for a test so that when the actual mark does appear, they can deal with it more easily.

But heck no, shoot me, drown me, hang me, behead me, I don't care. Like God says, you can kill the body, but NOT the soul.

Do you know how many people are going to take that mark? And once they face their judgement, we may all be crying seeing our loved ones get their punishment whether it's family, friends, Youtubers, celebrities (I don't like celebrities, I'm pretty sure you can figure out why) etc. Oh boy.

The end is just the beginning. We may be in the end times, but it's the beginning of everything to come.
Hum..I don't find it hard at all to be without a family..well when I'm bedridden I do but other than that I stopped needing them years ago now. I'm good on my own. :D I have no hard feelings tho, we're all good with each other and all that. It's common in sweden to not have family and be alone.

Well I cant say I'm going through harder times than before, if anything I feel alot better actually..right now at least. ;) But strong I am, yes. people keep telling me that too. I never really understood it until I saw some of them going through just one thing I had and they got all sobby and started drinking, one of them..I've made it through being homeless twice, four rapes, a beaten up hand, 42 years of severe sickness to the point of disability and 8 years of bullying at school until I was homeschooled. Top that off with all bad relationships and sprinkle with some bad friendships and stalking aswell and heeey! :p But it's all for a reason. As you say when you have a higher calling in life, Satan will attack from above, below, left and right and when you least expect it. (And he's not a bad boxer, mind you) It's been so much that now I just laugh and go "Plz, what can you possibly do to me?" My ex once told me "Or I'll make your life a living hell" I chuckled and said "So what can you do that hasnt already been done?" He got silent, haha!

I did ask God a few times if this was from him? He replied "Noo!" in a way that could not be mistaken so I never asked him again. Feels a bit strange though..I'm such a small insignificant person, I'm noone really, and I have a mission? Wow..But it is the most honourable one. :oops: