END TIMES - A thread for all christians

TokiEl

Superstar
YES! This is exactly what I'm feeling! I've felt it in the core of my being for months now. And at the exact timeline you are saying plus media is comfirming considering how fast it's escalating with crime, violence and all. So I'm guessing the coming fall is when it'll start for real.

Are you preparing in any way? I'm thinking of buying a tent and fleeing.
I was shown seven or so years ago in a dream standing outside at evening/night time no snow and looking up at the starry sky...an explosion high up in the atmosphere and everything going dark and even a plane falling down and me running for a backpack and running away...

So perhaps i'll be fleeing... wherever the Spirit takes me.

Else i just cut myself when shaving so i'm somewhat prepared for the final cut if that is my destiny.L0L

Vixy

Star
I was shown seven or so years ago in a dream standing outside at evening/night time no snow and looking up at the starry sky...an explosion high up in the atmosphere and everything going dark and even a plane falling down and me running for a backpack and running away...

So perhaps i'll be fleeing... wherever the Spirit takes me.

Else i just cut myself when shaving so I'm somewhat prepared for the final cut if that is my destiny.L0L
I've made plans and will flee into the wilderness late this summer. I have a feeling it'll start this fall. Have you guys seen this? They have the walls and place ready for the third temple and Trump has created his own coin in which the back says "He charged me to build him a house" The bible says "Even the elect is deceived" And you can clearly tell how naive these old men are that speaks of how great everything will be whe the temple is in place. They really seem like they believe this and have no idea how deceived they are.

Some say the antichrist will pretend to be a christian but in actuality will be a muslim, what do you guys think of that? It does say that he will have no interest in women and that would match islam since woman has no value plus it also makes sense the muslims get provocted because of placing the temple right next to their mosque.

Sorry for the robotic voice in this one but it HAS an interesting point about the AC being muslim and the temple being invaded by muslims.

However we feel, the temple is on standby ready to be erected anytime. All they need is the sign of clear.

Also to be clear after the temple have been build and the ac is in place, God will stop the slaughter and all after 3,5 years or noone would have survived.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
I've made plans and will flee into the wilderness late this summer. I have a feeling it'll start this fall. Have you guys seen this? They have the walls and place ready for the third temple and Trump has created his own coin in which the back says "He charged me to build him a house" The bible says "Even the elect is deceived" And you can clearly tell how naive these old men are that speaks of how great everything will be whe the temple is in place. They really seem like they believe this and have no idea how deceived they are.

Some say the antichrist will pretend to be a christian but in actuality will be a muslim, what do you guys think of that? It does say that he will have no interest in women and that would match islam since woman has no value plus it also makes sense the muslims get provocted because of placing the temple right next to their mosque.

Sorry for the robotic voice in this one but it HAS an interesting point about the AC being muslim and the temple being invaded by muslims.

However we feel, the temple is on standby ready to be erected anytime. All they need is the sign of clear.

Also to be clear after the temple have been build and the ac is in place, God will stop the slaughter and all after 3,5 years or noone would have survived.
More evidence that this 3rd temple is a real thing. I had to look for a legit article and not just go with end times prophecy pages, which I don't really trust.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1043186/End-of-the-world-prophecy-Jerusalem-third-temple-Bible-apocalypse

TokiEl

Superstar
I've made plans and will flee into the wilderness late this summer. I have a feeling it'll start this fall.
When the 70th week began on the Day of Atonement 2015... then as i type we are in the middle of that last week.

Therefore this fall may very well see the start of the great tribulation.

The second heavenly sign in Rev 12 is talking about a dragon and stars falling to the earth... and this year the annual Draconid meteor shower coincides with the Day of Atonement.

So if God does not throw us a curveball again... i don't see why it will not begin this fall.

I know God is long suffering but this is getting ridiculous.

Vixy

Star
When the 70th week began on the Day of Atonement 2015... then as i type we are in the middle of that last week.

Therefore this fall may very well see the start of the great tribulation.

The second heavenly sign in Rev 12 is talking about a dragon and stars falling to the earth... and this year the annual Draconid meteor shower coincides with the Day of Atonement.

So if God does not throw us a curveball again... i don't see why it will not begin this fall.

I know God is long suffering but this is getting ridiculous.
Yeah, all the signs are there. I'm warning my fellow christians but theyre not taking it seriously. I'm getting prepared myself though.

Just found this: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-01-praying-in-the-name-of-jesus-now-labeled-islamophobic.html

Guess all these christians getting their heads cut off bc of their faith isnt christanofobic, only Islam counts. This is so evil I cant even express it.

And dont forget only in my country we have 200.000 chipped with the RFID chip.

And check this out: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02-08-the-health-ranger-is-right-demonic-possession-is-everywhere.html

"The demons that live within the Left Cult have also convinced this army of intolerance to despise all white people, and especially white men, breeding a culture of racism that will ultimately lead to the strategy of “divide and conquer” coming to fruition."

This is what I've been thinking for months now. I recenty went into politics and ofc am conservative. I put up a picture of a shirt with the political party's name on and WOW the rudeness, hate and just horrible comments I received was unimaginable. I only have a small account and am nobody special but had to trake down facial pictures today bc of the threats. The left IS demonic! And they disguise behind love, just like Satan always does.

We've had two shootings and urders as a result in Sweden today..It's escalating so fast!

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Yeah, all the signs are there. I'm warning my fellow christians but theyre not taking it seriously. I'm getting prepared myself though.

Just found this: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-01-praying-in-the-name-of-jesus-now-labeled-islamophobic.html

Guess all these christians getting their heads cut off bc of their faith isnt christanofobic, only Islam counts. This is so evil I cant even express it.

And dont forget only in my country we have 200.000 chipped with the RFID chip.

And check this out: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02-08-the-health-ranger-is-right-demonic-possession-is-everywhere.html

"The demons that live within the Left Cult have also convinced this army of intolerance to despise all white people, and especially white men, breeding a culture of racism that will ultimately lead to the strategy of “divide and conquer” coming to fruition."

This is what I've been thinking for months now. I recenty went into politics and ofc am conservative. I put up a picture of a shirt with the political party's name on and WOW the rudeness, hate and just horrible comments I received was unimaginable. I only have a small account and am nobody special but had to trake down facial pictures today bc of the threats. The left IS demonic! And they disguise behind love, just like Satan always does.

We've had two shootings and urders as a result in Sweden today..It's escalating so fast!
Allah that is the Devil and his human minions in governments corporations and universities have spent decades deceiving corrupting and getting addicted as many human beings as possible so as to drag their souls to Hell.

He does not want to be alone in Hell.

Jesus Christ is the only One who got our back against the Devil and devils in and out of human forms.

Vixy

Star
Two GREAT videos where the preacher dissicates all the "facts" and graphs about global warming and tells about what goes on in society. He says like me "When I was a kid people werent like this..not even the bad ones"

Two of THE best videos I've seen!

elsbet

Superstar
Ugh, I'm so glad i made this thread. We dont know when society will collapse but when it does -No internet so better get the most out of it while it still exists.

I suspect I'm under spiritual attacks if I've uderstood it fully. Everytime I go out I get attacked by someone who verbally jumps me for no reason. This wednesday an old an at the gym started knocking on my bike for no reason and yelling "GET OFF! YOU CANT BIKE THAT LONG OR BE ON YOUR PHONE!" I told him that yes, most other bike for a long time and that there are 14 other aquipments for him to use besides the bike I'm on but he wouldnt stop yelling and by now the entire gym was staring at us. I told him I'm sorry but I'm sick and cant go in the pace he can so it takes longer for me. he sreamed "If you're sick, go to the hospital!!" So I showed him my bandaged arm (blood tests) and told him I was just there. "The GO TO REHAB!!" So I answered "I don't need that kind of training" But he would not stop so I went to the staff who told me I was right, it's allowed to bike for as long as you please and to be on your phone, e-mailing as I was or whatever you like.

The girl in the reception went down and talked to him but he treated her the same. They stood clueless as in shock of his behaviour. And then he told her to leave bc he was training.

I've been at that gym since 2005 and NOTHING has ever happened to me. Noone has been mean or even unpleasant.

Yesterday I was biking in the broad daylight with my bikelight on bc I was testing the battery. A car full of middle eastern young guys came from the opposite direction and one of them rolled down their window and yelled "GET A LANTERN YOU BITCH!"

Broad daylight..And my light was on, the powerful LED kind too, brand new.

These attacks come more and more often. In the past I've been raped, had my hand crushed so the ligaments were destroyed, been bullied and what not. A girl I knew was raped in another town by five middle eastern guys and when they were done they spat at her and put a sharp bottle up her you-know-where and cut her up. The police didnt do much. I thought her example was one of those "That nevr happens" But wow..Big bad Vix is actually scared now. I dont go out anymore if I dont absolutely have to and when I do, I ruch and feel stressed the whole time. Scared of the next attack.

I asked my rapost after he did what he did "Why?" His reply was "Because you seemed so innocent, a church goer, so undestroyed. I had to destroy you"

My neighbour on top of my apartment is also trying to get me evicted again and the landlord has taken his side bc he has erelatives with 8 apartments on the house so the landlord's probably scared of them. So I cant relly be home or move either since the rents are skyrocketing. I'm thinking it's time for buying a tent and finding a nice spot in the forest and start preparing for whats to come.

I pray daily and it almost seems as if the closer to God I get, the mosre the attacks escalate..But maybe I'm just seeing things.

There are other things going on in my city aswell. This is not for the weak but a gang of immigrant youngsters beat an elderly couple prety savage to the point where they broke a bone on the woman and tore out the coloscopy bag from the man after having broken into their house at night.

Link: https://www.nordfront.se/ungdomsgang-domda-for-en-mangd-brott-i-sydsverige.smr

They also tried to get 100.000SEK, $10 754,5 by telling the old couple to take it out of the bank within a day "or else". They got away with jewelry, a safe and some other things. The girl walked on parrol because she was pregnant by one of the guys.

What's your guys take on it? Is it escalating worldwide?
Do your parents or family live nearby? I have no clue how old you are, but if I lived in a place like you described, I would work till I dropped so I could live somewhere safer and / or near my family. My God.

Vixy

Star
Do your parents or family live nearby? I have no clue how old you are, but if I lived in a place like you described, I would work till I dropped so I could live somewhere safer and / or near my family. My God.
Yeah, wish it was that easy gurl, I really do.

elsbet

Superstar
Yeah, wish it was that easy gurl, I really do.
I do, too, for your sake... your laws are strange. If some random guy walked into my gym, and started yelling at me like that, the staff would have intervened-- and he likely would have gone to jail-- because I would have called the police, if they didn't immediately eject him from the premises for the assault. And it was an assault. That's a major liability for the business. Ugh.

Vixy

Star
I do, too, for your sake... your laws are strange. If some random guy walked into my gym, and started yelling at me like that, the staff would have intervened-- and he likely would have gone to jail-- because I would have called the police, if they didn't immediately eject him from the premises for the assault. And it was an assault. That's a major liability for the business. Ugh.
Oh in Sweden not even murdurers or rapists get time. Everything thats raported is case closed within 3 weeks. They just send papers home "Case closed in lack of evidence" thats why our immigrants are going berserk because everythings allowed. They laugh at our police and theyre not wrong.

The staff was on the ground floor though where the reception is so they didnt see or hear it, had to go up and get them.

Welcåm to swidän!

Btw what country are you in?

Vixy

Star

Uh-oh. Seems they released a legion of demons with that fire..

Lisa

Superstar

I have heard as well that the temple is prefabricated but I think what they are really waiting for is the red heifer. They need a spotless red heifer and that has been a problem to find. When the Jews finally get a spotless red heifer than I think that they will be truly trying to get the temple built but without the heifer they cannot do their sacrifices so the temple is useless before that. Then I think one also has to take into consideration that a treaty will be in place as well for the temple and the sacrifices to even be started. When that happens that’s the beginning to the countdown of the 7 year trib because in the middle of the trib the sacrifices will be stopped.

I don’t believe the Bible says the Antichrist will have no interest in women but will have no interest in the desires of women...which is something completely different. If you ask me islam reflects that sentiment entirely in how they view and treat women. As for the ac being muslim...I don’t think it matters.

I also am pre wrath, pre trib is a false pie in the sky kind of hope that reminds me of the verse that says at that time many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. I think that many pre tribbers will fall away from the faith when they are around for the tribulation that they are totally unprepared to be around for.

Lisa

Superstar
I’ve also thought for awhile now that the first 2 seals have been opened. It seems to me that there’s a peoples that have gone out to conquer and seem to be in stealth conquering mode. Then there is the political conquering on a daily basis..trying to form the world into something it isn’t right now.
The second horse went out to take peace from the world and that men would slay one another. If its not done terror style, I’ve read daily about people taking the lives of others and it seems to me to be getting worse because now you have mom’s taking pre born babies lives and even taking young children’s lives. People killing each other on a regular basis..not that they weren’t before..but it seems to be an influx nowadays.
Wow to us first worlders when the 3rd seal is opened!
Then there’s the red heifer, which I talked about above...when that happens, I think things will really heat up.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
KUSHNER: TWO-STATE SOLUTION WAS 'A GOOD ATTEMPT'
By OMRI NAHMIAS

"But if that would've worked, we would've made peace a long time ago on that basis," he said.

WASHINGTON – White House Senior Advisor Jared Kushner, discussed the upcoming “deal of the century” and said that “if people focus on the old traditional talking points, we will never make progress.” In an interview at the 2019 TIME 100 Summit, Kushner mentioned the Arab peace initiative of 2002 and said: “I think [it was] a very good attempt. But if that would’ve worked, we would’ve made peace a long time ago on that basis,” and added that the current peace team decided to put out a different plan.

“Our focus is really on the bottom up, which is how do you make the lives of the Palestinian people better? What can you resolve to allow these areas to become more investable? We deal with all the core status issues because you have to do it, but we’ve also built a robust business plan for the whole region.”

He reaffirmed that the plan would be released only after the Ramadan. “We were getting ready at the end of last year, and then they called for Israeli elections. Prime Minister Netanyahu had a great victory, and he’s in the middle of forming his coalition. Once that’s done, we’ll probably be in the middle of Ramadan. So we’ll wait until after Ramadan and then we’ll put our plan out.”

The peace team studied all the different past efforts, how they failed and why they failed, Kushner said. He flattered past negotiators and added that “there’s been some tremendous work done” by them. “It’s about as tough of a problem set as you can get. We’ve taken, I think, an unconventional approach,” the senior advisor continued.

“We’ve tried to do it a little bit differently,” Kushner explained. “Normally they start with a process and then hope that the process leads to a resolution for something to happen. What we’ve done is the opposite. We’ve done very extensive research and a lot of talking to a lot of the people. We’re not trying to impose our will.”

https://m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Kushner-Two-state-solution-was-a-good-attempt-587696

Susu.mochi

Established
I've noticed there's a lot of people who need everything to be sugar coated for them, and if it they think your rude or not a Christian. ‍♀

Susu.mochi

Established
Also has anyone heard of the Noahide laws? I highly recommend you watch Rachel Stephens video about them. She is by far one of the best Christian youtuber that has everything basicly backed up by The Lords Scripture.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Also has anyone heard of the Noahide laws? I highly recommend you watch Rachel Stephens video about them. She is by far one of the best Christian youtuber that has everything basicly backed up by The Lords Scripture.
I think there is coming a time when the Noahide laws will be abused. I find Rachel Stephens interesting - sometimes I agree with her, sometimes I don’t (but that’s how I am with most people ;-)

Last edited: