END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Vytas

Star
And i assumed since red adressed me, quote is mine too. Didn't noticed it's Vixy. I was like what the hell??? what gay friend ???? When did i wrote that ???? Is my account stolen ????

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And i assumed since red adressed me, quote is mine too. Didn't noticed it's Vixy. I was like what the hell??? what gay friend ???? When did i wrote that ???? Is my account stolen ????
Sooo funny!!! I love autocorrect misunderstandings too...

5bad4a1a2400005100961477.png

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From the Facebook page of T.W. Tramm

"Why it’s a terrible idea to divide Jerusalem to attain peace:

• The Land belongs to God (Lev. 25:23).

• The Lord will judge those who divide the Land (Joel 3:2).

• When people are saying “peace and safety,” destruction will come upon them suddenly (1 Thess. 5:3).

Why the soon-to-be-unveiled peace plan is exhilarating news for true Christians:

• People saying “peace and safety” is a sign that Jesus’ return is imminent (1 Thess. 5:1-4).

• Believers are not appointed to suffer judgment during the Day of the Lord (1 Thess. 5:9).

• Before judgment falls, believers will escape by being caught up into the clouds (1 Thess. 4:13-18).

Bible prophecy is real.

Jesus is coming soon.

Are you ready?"

. . .

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/The-US-peace-plan-plans-to-divide-Jerusalem-Saudi-reporter-582618?fbclid=IwAR2Cps0ioM7i2qRFTgXxoIT4hf8hRyYUnLRJA-Y8C6YSUFvC4dG4YeeDgA8

Vixy

Star
I feel it in my bones. Never have things been like now..People are stone cold, their hearts have turned to ice and I see evil in my small town, the kind of evil that have never been here before..We are getting closer.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I feel it in my bones. Never have things been like now..People are stone cold, their hearts have turned to ice and I see evil in my small town, the kind of evil that have never been here before..We are getting closer.
We are Vixy.

Listen to what this guy heard in his spirit...

Then look out at the world right now!

Vixy

Star
I talked to an old lady a week ago. Her grandson came by and started preaching to the both of us about Jesus. Never happened to me before, he preached with such a passion that I was touched. He told me he had had dreams so I told him many do, its all over youtube about people who have dreams. Today this came up:

Three dreams, all the same, about the return of Jesus. Interesting. Ive tried having the ame dream twice and it never happened.

Vixy

Star
We are Vixy.

Listen to what this guy heard in his spirit...

Then look out at the world right now!

Woooow, the part about the grandfather and him saying the world sucks and he misses Jesus! And also the part about waiting. I too am sooo sick of waiting. Thats EXACTLY how I feel! This planet SUCKS!

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Im sorry, Red. I have such a hard time focusing, Im in constant pain and cant sit or lay down so have to watch it over and over again in short parts. I'll let u know when I've seen it and understood it.
I understand Vixy. Right now might not be the moment to grapple with complex issues if you are feeling rough and you have a fuzzy head. Thinking of you xx

Vixy

Star
I understand Vixy. Right now might not be the moment to grapple with complex issues if you are feeling rough and you have a fuzzy head. Thinking of you xx
Nono, it came through now. It was touching indeed so I went back and edited my message. :)

It helps hearing about the end being near in a time like this. Im so scared of surgery.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nono, it came through now. It was touching indeed so I went back and edited my message. :)

It helps hearing about the end being near in a time like this. Im so scared of surgery.
I have to have a fairly major filling at the dentists next Friday and I want to be "caught up to meet the Lord" any time next week, 22nd March at the latest ;-)

Vixy

Star
I have to have a fairly major filling at the dentists next Friday and I want to be "caught up to meet the Lord" any time next week, 22nd March at the latest ;-)
Hah..! Yeah.. Be glad no slaughter house in sweden (The hospitals actually called that by the people here, bc its the worst in the country or at least was, its gone up a few nothced in the ast couple of years) wants to cut you open and pick ut your organs tho. Man I'd be grateful for a rootcanal. Ive had four rootcanals and taken out 8 teeth. :) Rootcanals are good but taking out teeth is uncomfortable. Taking out organs however, I have never done before.

I have to say that the temple talk shows how close we are.. And the Palestinian man saying Israel is scared of war is like provocing fire with gasoline. Israel isnt scared of loosing a war, Israel probably postpones the war for as long as possible because they know they will win and they dont want to kill them. A country that has God on their side, you dont mess with.

I tell you, we have some Palestinians around these parts and they arent good people. They lie, are criminals and do whatever they can to get away with as much as possible, so I can imagine Israels problems with them. In fact I was even warned about having them as friends by a foreign man who owns a buisness around..

Vixy

Star
Ugh, I'm so glad i made this thread. We dont know when society will collapse but when it does -No internet so better get the most out of it while it still exists.

I suspect I'm under spiritual attacks if I've uderstood it fully. Everytime I go out I get attacked by someone who verbally jumps me for no reason. This wednesday an old an at the gym started knocking on my bike for no reason and yelling "GET OFF! YOU CANT BIKE THAT LONG OR BE ON YOUR PHONE!" I told him that yes, most other bike for a long time and that there are 14 other aquipments for him to use besides the bike I'm on but he wouldnt stop yelling and by now the entire gym was staring at us. I told him I'm sorry but I'm sick and cant go in the pace he can so it takes longer for me. he sreamed "If you're sick, go to the hospital!!" So I showed him my bandaged arm (blood tests) and told him I was just there. "The GO TO REHAB!!" So I answered "I don't need that kind of training" But he would not stop so I went to the staff who told me I was right, it's allowed to bike for as long as you please and to be on your phone, e-mailing as I was or whatever you like.

The girl in the reception went down and talked to him but he treated her the same. They stood clueless as in shock of his behaviour. And then he told her to leave bc he was training.

I've been at that gym since 2005 and NOTHING has ever happened to me. Noone has been mean or even unpleasant.

Yesterday I was biking in the broad daylight with my bikelight on bc I was testing the battery. A car full of middle eastern young guys came from the opposite direction and one of them rolled down their window and yelled "GET A LANTERN YOU BITCH!"

Broad daylight..And my light was on, the powerful LED kind too, brand new.

These attacks come more and more often. In the past I've been raped, had my hand crushed so the ligaments were destroyed, been bullied and what not. A girl I knew was raped in another town by five middle eastern guys and when they were done they spat at her and put a sharp bottle up her you-know-where and cut her up. The police didnt do much. I thought her example was one of those "That nevr happens" But wow..Big bad Vix is actually scared now. I dont go out anymore if I dont absolutely have to and when I do, I ruch and feel stressed the whole time. Scared of the next attack.

I asked my rapost after he did what he did "Why?" His reply was "Because you seemed so innocent, a church goer, so undestroyed. I had to destroy you"

My neighbour on top of my apartment is also trying to get me evicted again and the landlord has taken his side bc he has erelatives with 8 apartments on the house so the landlord's probably scared of them. So I cant relly be home or move either since the rents are skyrocketing. I'm thinking it's time for buying a tent and finding a nice spot in the forest and start preparing for whats to come.

I pray daily and it almost seems as if the closer to God I get, the mosre the attacks escalate..But maybe I'm just seeing things.

There are other things going on in my city aswell. This is not for the weak but a gang of immigrant youngsters beat an elderly couple prety savage to the point where they broke a bone on the woman and tore out the coloscopy bag from the man after having broken into their house at night.

Link: https://www.nordfront.se/ungdomsgang-domda-for-en-mangd-brott-i-sydsverige.smr

They also tried to get 100.000SEK, $10 754,5 by telling the old couple to take it out of the bank within a day "or else". They got away with jewelry, a safe and some other things. The girl walked on parrol because she was pregnant by one of the guys.

What's your guys take on it? Is it escalating worldwide?

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Ugh, I'm so glad i made this thread. We dont know whennsociety will collapse but whenit does -No internet so better get the most out of it while it still exists.

I suspect Im under spiritual attacks if I've uderstood it fully. Everytime I go out I get attacked by someone who verbally jumps me fpr no reason. This wednesday an old an at the gym started knocking on my bike for no reason and yelling "GET OFF! YOU CANT BIKE THAT LONG OR BE ON YOUR PHONE!" I told him that yes, most other bike for a long time and that there are 14 other aquipments for him to use besides the bike I'm on but he wouldnt stop yelling and by now the entire gym was staring at us. I told him Im sorry but Im sick and cant go in the pace he can so it takes longer for me. he sreamed "If youäre sick, go to the hospital!!" So I hsowed him my bandaged arm and told him I was just there. "The GO TO REHAB!!" So I asnwered "I dont need that kind of training" But he would not stop so I went to the staff who told me I was right, it's allowed to bike for as long as you please and to be on your phone, e-mailing as I was or whatever u like.

The girl in the reception went down and talked to him but he treated her the same. They stood clueless as in shock of his behaviour. And then he told her to leave bc he was training.

I've been at that gym since 2005 and NOTHING has ever happened to me. Noone has been mean or even unpleasant.

Yesterday I was biking in the broad daylight with my bikelight on bc I was testing the battery. A car full of middle eastern young guys came from the opposite direction and one of them roleld down their window and yelled "GET A LANTERN YOU BITCH!"

Broad daylight..And my light was on, the powerful LED kind too, brand new.

These attacks come more and more often. In the past Ive been raped, had my hand crushed so the ligaments were destroyed, been bullied and what not. A girl I knew was raped in another town by five middle eastern guys and when they were done they spat at her and put a sharp bottle up her you-know-where and cut her up. The police didnt do much. I thought her example was one of those "That nevr happens" But wow..Big bad Vix is actually scared now. I dont go out anymore if I dont absolutely have to and when I do, I ruch and feel stressed the whole time. Scared of the next attack.

I asked my rapost after he did what he did "Why?" His reply was "Because you seemed so innocent, a church goer, so undestroyed. I had to destroy you"

My neighbour on top of my apartment is also trying to get me evicted again and the landlord has taken his side bc he has erelatives with 8 apartments on the house so the landlord's probably scared of them. So I cant relly be home or move either since the rents are skyrocketing. I'm thinking it's time for buying a tent and finding a nice spot in the forest and start preparing for whats to come.

I pray daily and it almost seems as if the closer to God I get, the mosre the attacks escalate..But maybe I'm just seeing things.

What's your guys take on it?
My dear girl, my heart goes out to you, really and truly.

No one ever deserves to be raped, sexually harassed, anything of that nature, no woman nor man (r*pe happens to boys, too, but it's not talked about as much). Edit: It occurred to me just now that this could potentially be seen as insensitive, like I think you think you deserved it. I do not think that at all. If there's any shred of doubt in your mind that you wondered if you attracted that in any way, you didn't. That man was purely evil. He will get justice meted out by God at the Great White Throne of Judgment.

Can you take a self-defense class? And if anyone attacks you, always fight back. There's someone I know who teaches self-defense to ladies, like Krav Maga or something. It's worth checking out.

That guy screaming at the gym is just uncalled for. He should have his membership denied. Talking back to the staff even? No, give the boot to that joker. Hire some security.

I don't have any great words of encouragement except to be street smart, which I think you are, and keep clinging to God, which I know you are doing, too.

Love,
Dalit

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
What's your guys take on it? Is it escalating worldwide?
It's terrible and it will only get worse...

Now we've been given a specific timeline by God through Gabriel known as Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.

And as far as i know nobody but me fully understands that timeline. That can come off as arrogant but it is the truth.

That timeline shows we are already in the middle of the 70th and last week... which means the last 3.5 years of great tribulation before JC returns... are only weeks or months away.

I suggest pray to Jesus Christ always from here on in.

Vixy

Star
It's terrible and it will only get worse...

Now we've been given a specific timeline by God through Gabriel known as Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.

And as far as i know nobody but me fully understands that timeline. That can come off as arrogant but it is the truth.

That timeline shows we are already in the middle of the 70th and last week... which means the last 3.5 years of great tribulation before JC returns... are only weeks or months away.

I suggest pray to Jesus Christ always from here on in.
YES! This is exactly what I'm feeling! I've felt it in the core of my being for months now. And at the exact timeline you are saying plus media is comfirming considering how fast it's escalating with crime, violence and all. So I'm guessing the coming fall is when it'll start for real.

Are you preparing in any way? I'm thinking of buying a tent and fleeing.