END TIMES - A thread for all christians

TokiEl

Superstar
If you took it within the context of Scripture and stopped placing your own interpretation onto it, maybe others would think as you do. Or not. Everything seems to be a matter of interpretation these days.
Yes the Pharisees know best of course.

They are all in agreement.

Jesus was just one... He never stood a chance.L0L

Dalit

Star
My dear TokiEl, you are reading stuff (nuclear missiles) into a Hebrew text before said missiles were even invented. Could it be nuclear missiles? Is there any evidence for such in the whole entire context of the book of Zechariah? Does it even matter?

I once attended a book group with a man who said Ezekiel chapters 1-3 was about a UFO visitation and that he himself was God. His nickname was Goatman. So I asked him, "Goatman, what if i wanted to be God, too?" He then said everyone was God. I think spending so much time with goats affected his brain.

Please accurately handle the Bible.

Sincerely,

Dalit

TokiEl

Superstar
My dear TokiEl, you are reading stuff (nuclear missiles) into a Hebrew text before said missiles were even invented.
But the Bible is a prophetic book... prophets being shown visions and given words to speak on behalf of God... who might have known about nuclear missiles before they were even invented.

Please accurately handle the Bible.
What if i am ?

Dalit

Star
But the Bible is a prophetic book... prophets being shown visions and given words to speak on behalf of God... who might have known about nuclear missiles before they were even invented.

What if i am ?
I'm sorry. I was being a giant smart aleck there and just was yanking your chain. :)

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm sorry. I was being a giant smart aleck there and just was yanking your chain. :)
I think and i don't think it's a stretch to say that God has a good grasp of the future... and as He said somewhere He has declared the end from the beginning.I believe Him...

Maybe people don't want to know exactly what will happen and when... then pls ignore me.

Vixy

Star
My dear friends.

I have prayed, prayed and prayed for wisdom and for God to show me the truth in a way that I can grasp.

This came up and suddenly it all stood clear:

I now understand why I meet guys that come in a neat package with looks and brains but who tell me to my face "I HATE christians!" I ask them why? They answer "I just do"

I do believe that posessed people are drawn to me to get me to sin and pull me away from God. I know it sounds bisarr but I havent lost my mind, my eyes were opened tonight. In the video above you can clearly see at what level war we are at with these beings. It also explains what I am going through. As a child of God they HATE me and do their best to drag me down with them.

NO MORE!
No more swearing, no more smoking sometimes, no more fornication (I have done good here though)

Tonight my eyes were opened!

It also explains MK and a "Split personality" The elite believes their voctims minds are split but the definition of posession (which is easy through trauma) is: "Demon-possession means that a new personality is introduced to that person - the victim becomes a different person." Source: www.blueletterbible.org/don_stewart_59.cfm

Vixy

Star
I agree with him! It IS impossible to keep up with it all because it is all over the world and so much that its completely overwhelming. This was is SPIRITUAL! "Peace and security" It is time. It also looks considering this that Kushner would be the AC IF he pulls this one off. He would then be respinsible for sending home all the refugees that have caused so much problems in europe and thereby look as a hero. And then it begins..The chipping and the chaos.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
My dear friends.

I have prayed, prayed and prayed for wisdom and for God to show me the truth in a way that I can grasp.

I now understand why I meet guys that come in a neat package with looks and brains but who tell me to my face "I HATE christians!" I ask them why? They answer "I just do"

I do believe that posessed people are drawn to me to get me to sin and pull me away from God. I know it sounds bisarr but I havent lost my mind, my eyes were opened tonight. In the video above you can clearly see at what level war we are at with these beings. It also explains what I am going through. As a child of God they HATE me and do their best to drag me down with them.

NO MORE! No more swearing, no more smoking sometimes, no more fornication (I have done good here though)

It also explains MK and a "Split personality" The elite believes their voctims minds are split but the definition of posession (which is easy through trauma) is: "Demon-possession means that a new personality is introduced to that person - the victim becomes a different person." Source: www.blueletterbible.org/don_stewart_59.cfm
Wow Vixy. Just WOW. ^

Everyone should watch what you just posted up. It shows the war we are in right now and the victory we have in the Lord Jesus Christ. Let's keep encouraging one another and come against the Kingdom of darkness.

We were born for this fight.

Vixy

Star
Wow Vixy. Just WOW. ^

Everyone should watch what you just posted up. It shows the war we are in right now and the victory we have in the Lord Jesus Christ. Let's keep encouraging one another and come against the Kingdom of darkness.

We were born for this fight.
I do believe you are right, Red. Theres a reason we were born to be adults in this time and a reason we are believers. Today i started making changes in my life, I cut off the contact with a homosexual guy I've been advising. I told him it is because of my belief, and he replied "You are narrowm minded and I dont believe in God" So I replied "But you are narrow minded for not recognizing my belief, so I guess we're two peas in a pod then." There was no argument, nothing else. I feel liberated! This was the first step, the second step will be stopping to curse. (Cuss?)

So you wont see the F word from me anymore. I guess this is called growing up. :D

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I do believe you are right, Red. Theres a reason we were born to be adults in this time and a reason we are believers. Today i started making changes in my life, I cut off the contact with a homosexual guy I've been advising. I told him it is because of my belief, and he replied "You are narrowm minded and I dont believe in God" So I replied "But you are narrow minded for not recognizing my belief, so I guess we're two peas in a pod then." There was no argument, nothing else. I feel liberated! This was the first step, the second step will be stopping to curse. (Cuss?)

So you wont see the F word from me anymore. I guess this is called growing up. :D
I didn't really start growing up till I hit 40 @Vytas so don't beat yourself up too badly ;-)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Let me just confirm that Jesus is getting real strict concerning sins... it's as if He no longer tolerates the least of it in His house.
I agree - with one essential observation:-

It is the Lord, by the conviction of the Holy Spirit in our lives who brings the conviction of sin, in agreement with his Word. It is not for us to take specks out of the eyes of our brothers and sisters while ignoring logs in our own. I have every confidence that God is often well able to bring about the conviction of sin without my assistance ;-)

Our role is to bring the sick to the Lord's hospital. It is He who will wield the knife and affect the cure. When we try to do it instead, our patients tend to get injured!!!

I have enough awareness of my own besetting sins (a fiery temper today) to take the "judge not lest ye be judged" line very seriously!

P.s. I have to agree that my awareness of sin is becoming sharper and with fewer "grey" areas. As time becomes shorter, I am becoming more accutely conscious of God's holiness.

TokiEl

Superstar
I agree - with one essential observation:-

It is the Lord, by the conviction of the Holy Spirit in our lives who brings the conviction of sin, in agreement with his Word. It is not for us to take specks out of the eyes of our brothers and sisters while ignoring logs in our own. I have every confidence that God is often well able to bring about the conviction of sin without my assistance ;-)

Our role is to bring the sick to the Lord's hospital. It is He who will wield the knife and affect the cure. When we try to do it instead, our patients tend to get injured!!!

I have enough awareness of my own besetting sins (a fiery temper today) to take the "judge not lest ye be judged" line very seriously!

P.s. I have to agree that my awareness of sin is becoming sharper and with fewer "grey" areas. As time becomes shorter, I am becoming more accutely conscious of God's holiness.
Exactly. God is Holy... and time is running out...

Dalit

Star
My dear friends.

NO MORE! No more swearing, no more smoking sometimes, no more fornication (I have done good here though)

Good girl! Produce fruits in keeping with repentance and you'll do just fine, sweetie.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hebrews 10

Hold Fast Your Confession

19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as isthe manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/consider-each-other-how-to-stir-up-love

Vixy

Star
Let me just confirm that Jesus is getting real strict concerning sins... it's as if He no longer tolerates the least of it in His house.
Funny, I have the exact same feeling. It's as though hes dividing us all up, who took his side and who didnt. So I'm getting my crap together.