END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Vixy

Star
Check out whats going down in Venezuela:

They envoke demons, get volunteeringly posessed, thinking its the spirits of the dead and now their country is in ruins and theyre starving and dying and the crime is incredible! I've never seen anything like it! Anyone knows anything about it?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

A word from Amir for 2019

As 2018 is coming to an end, I can look back and rejoice at what the Lord has done. However, the message that He has placed on my heart for 2019 is a resounding one: Finish well!

Yes my friends, we are close to the finish line. The writing is on the wall, the signs are on the ground, all the players are in place. We are the generation that shall not pass away. We are the generation that will experience more deception than any other simply because it’s so easy to fall into deception with the digital world.

The questions I’ve been posed to ask myself, as well as all of you are: Is life here in this world all that you care about? Is this world all that you have? Is it all about “making the most” out of it? Are the things of this world the main issues on your mind and the prime goals of your life?

I heard a well-known pastor saying that his dying son, who had only three weeks to live due to severe cancer, told him, “Dad, I am so excited for what is coming next!”

Another good friend of mine, who happens to be a pastor here in Israel, told me, “Once I am dead, don’t let anyone bring me back to life or else I will kill him!”

Are you as excited about eternity that you wouldn’t want to live here in this world again? Is heaven your home or this world? You can only be homesick for where your home is!

Can you honestly live your life with the excitement for what is coming next? Is this world the end for you?

When you wake up in the morning and start your day, who are you aiming to please and impress?

“…For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world…”
1 John 2:16

In 2019 can you honestly say?

“…For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain…”
Philippians 1:21

As we approach the finish line, we must all examine our hearts and ask ourselves...Do we know that when the Lord comes back He will tell us?

“…well done, good and faithful servant!”
Matthew 25:23

My friends, let’s finish well. Let’s finish strong!

“… If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them. But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all…”
Colossians 3:1-11

Awaiting His Return,

Amir Tsarfati

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
I don't agree with everything Jason A produces, yet he does a good job. Ha ha; I do a disclaimer so often that it's becoming cliche.

Facial recognition has started in airports to an extent with eye (retina) scans and fingerprints. It's being promoted as a way to avoid long lines at airports. Fast forward to minute 2:19 unless you want to hear about a cool stewardess.

A word from Amir for 2019

As 2018 is coming to an end, I can look back and rejoice at what the Lord has done. However, the message that He has placed on my heart for 2019 is a resounding one: Finish well!

Yes my friends, we are close to the finish line. The writing is on the wall, the signs are on the ground, all the players are in place. We are the generation that shall not pass away. We are the generation that will experience more deception than any other simply because it’s so easy to fall into deception with the digital world.

The questions I’ve been posed to ask myself, as well as all of you are: Is life here in this world all that you care about? Is this world all that you have? Is it all about “making the most” out of it? Are the things of this world the main issues on your mind and the prime goals of your life?

I heard a well-known pastor saying that his dying son, who had only three weeks to live due to severe cancer, told him, “Dad, I am so excited for what is coming next!”

Another good friend of mine, who happens to be a pastor here in Israel, told me, “Once I am dead, don’t let anyone bring me back to life or else I will kill him!”

Are you as excited about eternity that you wouldn’t want to live here in this world again? Is heaven your home or this world? You can only be homesick for where your home is!

Can you honestly live your life with the excitement for what is coming next? Is this world the end for you?

When you wake up in the morning and start your day, who are you aiming to please and impress?

“…For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world…”
1 John 2:16

In 2019 can you honestly say?

“…For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain…”
Philippians 1:21

As we approach the finish line, we must all examine our hearts and ask ourselves...Do we know that when the Lord comes back He will tell us?

“…well done, good and faithful servant!”
Matthew 25:23

My friends, let’s finish well. Let’s finish strong!

“… If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them. But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all…”
Colossians 3:1-11

Awaiting His Return,

Amir Tsarfati
I'm ready and have peace about going home...Just want to be used up in the Lord's work before I go.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I watched this whilst avoiding working too hard at the gym this morning. Essentially a breakdown of various ideas on the possible significance of 2019.

Vixy

Star
Just saw this.. This is EVIL! What normal school teaches 9 year olds about having sex with their teacher? sexeducation for 4 year olds! FOUR! This is so sick I cant even grasp it. Illuminati really does have the world by its evil grip.

elsbet

Superstar
That is an interesting take on it
My belief is that humans weren’t meant to have the consciousness we have and that’s all down to defying god and eating the fruit of the tree of good and evil.
Now we are locked in a constant struggle between the primal knowledge we were meant to have and the advanced intelligence we weren’t.
So now because we know what’s right and wrong we are accountable for it, and thus need to restrain from acts that feel so natural to us (lusting etc) and discipline ourselves to follow the word of God and refrain from acting apon it so we can eternally live and not surely die in other words damned
Yes... but you are not acting alone.

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Vixy

Star
Reading this thread, watching the videos, always brings me joy. “Encourage one another with these things.” :)
Thank GOD its not just me! I have been told (by a non believer) that these are dark things and that they drag people down so she didnt want anything to do with me and told a common friend of ours not to either but these news is like air to me, soon it'll all be over and none of us are crazy for not liking where things are heading!

About Dalits Jason A video, its not wonder China has begun taking chips here and there since the Illuminati moved to China and put the US behind a couple of years ago. They felt they had emptied the US of all its wealth and now had their sights on China bc of their resources.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I found this round-up of "things to watch in 2019" interesting:-

Mid-East Peace Deal
Trumps “deal of the century” Mid-East peace deal has been postponed yet again because of the forced early election in Israel. Of all the birth-pain-like iterations of previous peace deals, this one seems to be the MOAD—the Mother of All Deals. Scripture tells us that the future antichrist will strengthen and enforce a covenant with Israel and “many. ” In other words, he’ll add to and put into play a plan that is already on the table. Look for the MOAD to be released after the April elections. OR, look for the MOAD to be postponed yet again if Netanyahu is not reelected.

Damascus
Isaiah 17 states Damascus will be destroyed overnight—suddenly…and completely. With the US pulling out of Syria (sort of…let’s keep an eye on this too) and calling Ambassadors home from Damascus, expect to see the heat turned up on this ancient city as Iran becomes more entrenched there. At some point, for some reason, someone will destroy Damascus suddenly. Many prophecy experts think this may be the domino that leads to the Ezekiel 38 war. Speaking of which…

Ezekiel 38 Alliance/Developments
Ten years ago, there was not a single sign or development for this prophesied invasion of Israel from the north. Today, the EXACT conditions, players, alliances (on both sides of the equation), and intentions are ALL actively in play as the stage is being SO VERY CLEARLY set for this future war against Israel. (Read Ezekiel 38-39)

Globalism VS Nationalism
Look fort increasing chaos in America as the globalist and nationalist ideologies collide. Look for the same in Europe where the yellow vests and their protests are spreading from country to country. Daniel and Revelation (and other passages) tell us that in the end-times Europe will be united but struggling to remain so.

Financial Bubble Struggle
Look for increased debt, near-financial collapse, trade wars, weak global economies, and wild fluctuations in the market. Scripture teaches (Revelation 6) there will be a global financial collapse AFTER the rapture, but Jesus taught in the Olivet Discourse (Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21) that it would be business as usual just before the rapture. For several years now it seems the only thing keeping the global financial bubble in tact is providence.

Increased Antisemitism and Christian Persecution
In previous years, and especially in 2018, there has been a dramatic, measurable, documented, worldwide rise in antisemitism on every continent. There has also been a rise in Christian persecution, not just in traditionally oppressive areas, but also against Christian beliefs in western nations in Europe and America. I wish I had time to post various news articles to prove my point. One author, a Jewish Christian, whom I had the privilege to meet at a conference in December calls it “end-times antisemitism” and unpacks this phenomena very clearly and compellingly.

All Eyes On Israel
Look for continued attacks from the UN, progressives, more nations, and sadly—even some denominations who believe in replacement theology and who push the BDS agenda, against the tiny nation of Israel. Also, look for continued economic growth in Israel this year. Though the size of New Jersey, Israel has the 8th strongest military in the world, has a GDP that has grown approximately 300% in less than a decade, and has discovered some of the largest gas and oil fields just last few years—AFTER DECADES of seeming Israel was the one place in the Middle East where there was no oil.

Deluge of Strong Delusion
Look for increasing ways modern culture will lose it’s grip on reality and seemingly sane and intelligent people find new ways to embrace the absurd.
Most notably this war on logic, scientific, and historical fact will likely increase in the areas of sexuality, origins, and Israel’s history. You wouldn’t know it but study after study (including this secular study) demonstrates that humans came into being suddenly, and that there was some type of catastrophic global event, and that naturalism/evolution is statistically impossible. You wouldn’t know it but schools in the UK are literally teaching children that boys can have menstrual periods.

There are so many other things to cite, like the coarsening of culture, increase in violence, America’s foundations crumbling, satanism and the occult moving into the mainstream, increased earthquakes and natural disasters, clear end-time technology expansion and development…and so much more—that it was tough to pick just a few things. So much is happening so fast right now that it is hard to keep up.

http://toddhampson.com/what-to-watch-for-in-2019/

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The Rapture - a "Secret" or a Mystery (and what is the difference?)

"Satan doesn't want people to know that it's [the rapture] their last chance". - Amir Tsarfati

A big L0L to that.

Revelation 20 4"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"Satan doesn't want people to know that it's [the rapture] their last chance". - Amir Tsarfati

A big L0L to that.

Revelation 20 4"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."
Perhaps it would be more accurate to say "last chance to be part of the "Bride of Christ" or the Church" - there are clearly "saints" after the open door in heaven, as well as OT saints. If you don't believe in dispensations, you will not acknowledge these distinctions.

https://www.gotquestions.org/seven-dispensations.html

For anyone interested in these distinctions, I highly recommend looking at the pattern of weddings around the time of Jesus. So many types connect with the story of God's plans for history.

Given the fact that the Church is described as a "mystery" as well, only revealed in the NT, the following mathematical rule may interest you:-

Parentheses Rules Definition.

Parentheses are used in Algebraic / Mathematical expressions primarily to modify the normal order of operations. Therefore in an expression involving parentheses, the terms present inside the parentheses () are evaluated first.

Last edited: