END TIMES - A thread for all christians

TokiEl

Superstar
The bit about the UN was literary flare, the peace treaty references Daniel 9:27...

Then he shall confirm a [a]covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the [b]desolate.”
So he who shall confirm a covenant with many for one week is the Antichrist ?

Are there any clues about this person in Daniel 9 ?

Vixy

Star
The power of praise cannot be overestimated in my opinion. When I start thanking God for His attributes and for things He has done and is doing, praising Him that He is above every problem I have, I’m always amazed at the change in perspective and the “lifting” of the warfare and oppression. What makes me mad is when blinders come on me and I can’t even remember to do that simple thing. It’s like my mind goes dark and I forget every freedom lesson I have learned. Thankful He continues to reach down and help me.
And when you dont get any help..? Then what? Been living this hell for 41 years now. Its gettng old.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
And when you dont get any help..? The what? Been living this hell for 41 years now. Its gettng old.
I wish I could give you a hug. There's really nothing I can say, but just that from my limited perspective, I can relate a little as someone who has had major depression and who has been spiritually attacked before.

Praying this over you:
2 Corinthians 1:3-5
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 5 For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.

You are loved.

elsbet

Superstar
Well we can always cherry pick various topics to compare and say what's worse or what's better....but that's like looking at the weather vs. climate. And to me, the climate is changing...that is to say...there's IS a change in the air, and it's not for good. Socially, things are worse than ever. Families have been destroyed. Men are becoming women and vice versa (if not for real, they're at least "trying" to). Vice is celebrated and virtue is mocked. Death is promoted - the killing of millions of innocent babies - every year. The murder of people under the guise of "euthanasia." Mental illness is rampant. People may live longer, but they live sicker, longer. Divorce is promoted. Suffering is deemed "useless." People of the Christian faith, in particular, are openly shamed.

I work in a high-tech field...in neurology. I won't say more than that. But I know for a fact that people, lay people, have been connected to machines and can actually control a machine just using their mind. No joke I've seen it. I also know that they've made progress in "connecting" two minds so that folks can in a very crude way, communicate thoughts. It's still very crude...but they're making rapid progress.

Technology develops exponentially. Part of the overwhelm we feel as humans, is our sheer inability to keep up with it - and the way in which its development pushes us to. Scientists care not whether something SHOULD be done - just that if it CAN be done. They do and WILL develop things they never should have. This, I feel, will somehow be tied to revelation...technology will play a factor - what humanity will unleash will be an abomination...that's my personal belief.

People may live longer, but they live sicker, longer

Yes. And the way the stats are quoted--

FEWER DEATHS FROM CANCER!

Even intelligent people are overlooking the fine print stating that the incidence is still increasing.

Vixy

Star
I’m sorry. I’m going to pray for your encouragement and hope. I hope I didn’t sound trite. It wasn’t meant to be.
Nonono, its not you Theresa, it's me. I'm in a real bad place, cant get any sleep bc of a noisy neighbour and am permanenty sick so I'm not doing so well.. Didnt mean to direct it towards you at all, sweeetie, you're a good woman.

I'm sorry. I'm just in great despair. :confused:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Nonono, its not you Theresa, it's me. I'm in a real bad place, cant get any sleep bc of a noisy neighbour and am permanenty sick so I'm not doing so well.. Didnt mean to direct it towards you at all, sweeetie, you're a good woman.

I'm sorry. I'm just in great despair. :confused:
Even as parents of young kids, if you can't get your sleep, everything starts to feel awful and you want to start climbing the walls. If your situation has been like that for ages, my heart really goes out to you Vixy. Thinking of you and praying for you sis x

Vixy

Star
Even as parents of young kids, if you can't get your sleep, everything starts to feel awful and you want to start climbing the walls. If your situation has been like that for ages, my heart really goes out to you Vixy. Thinking of you and praying for you sis x
It's exactly like that! I havent gotten a good sleep for 11 years, since I lost my condo. And now I'm DESPERATE! But I've put in another add for a small house to rent and am looking at another apartment the coming week so who knows? Burns me up alive to know that my neighbour'll win and take mine after I've put all my money in it..That his relatives'll be enjoying everything Ive spend and the energy I've put into it bc he was so inconsiderate to me. It shows him that it pays to be evil aswell plus I'm losing my dream home so its far from idealistic but I have to survive. God, I've prayed and prayed about this, tonight I prayed for hours! Its better to die than to live this way. Sorry if I ramble..Sleep depravation.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It's exactly like that! I havent gotten a good sleep for 11 years, since I lost my condo. And now I'm DESPERATE! But I've put in another add for a small house to rent and am looking at another apartment the coming week so who knows? Burns me up alive to know that my neighbour'll win and take mine after I've put all my money in it..That his relatives'll be enjoying everything Ive spend and the energy I've put into it bc he was so inconsiderate to me. It shows him that it pays to be evil aswell plus I'm losing my dream home so its far from idealistic but I have to survive. God, I've prayed and prayed about this, tonight I prayed for hours! Its better to die than to live this way. Sorry if I ramble..Sleep depravation.
Been there. I barely survived six weeks so I take my hat off you for hanging in there. Sleep is so essential to everything else, so whatever happens, I pray that you find yourself somewhere where you have that back. Just the peace to sleep through a whole night in peace, somewhere you feel safe us a tremendous blessing. I would rather swap a tent for a mansion if I had to choose to have my rest!

TokiEl

Superstar
At the sound of it this is not a neighbour you want in the great tribulation which begins this winter according to Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.

Dalit

Star
At the sound of it this is not a neighbour you want in the great tribulation which begins this winter according to Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.
This winter? I've heard 2030 and it was logically explained, not sure I buy it since no one knows the day or hour even though we can see the signs of the times, but if you don't mind please explain how you reached the conclusion of this winter?

elsbet

Superstar
lol
I ♡ TokiEl... this is actually the perfect segue for @Vixy and what this whole thing is really all about.

Burns me up alive to know that my neighbour'll win and take mine after I've put all my money in it..That his relatives'll be enjoying everything Ive spend and the energy I've put into it bc he was so inconsiderate to me. It shows him that it pays to be evil...
... I'm losing my dream home so its far from idealistic but I have to survive. God, I've prayed...

This has the hallmarks of a spiritual attack-- and the battle is always spiritual. The Enemy doesn't bother the ones who are already in his camp-- but he aggravates the hell out of the ones who are not. Count on it-- and sleep seems to be a favorite-- whether it's poor sleep, a lack of sleep or nightmares & sleep paralysis, the deprivation takes a toll over time.

But God is good... finding a new place may end up being better than you ever imagined. Or... something may change in your current situation. Who knows? For the past couple of years, I've been reading Psalms every night, and I have seen remarkable changes-- David was not shy about his situation!

"What profit is there in my destruction, if I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise you? Shall it declare your truth?"
LINK

He's talking to God! :D That always blows my mind a little. The beauty of it though is that it shows us that this is a Conversation, with a very real Person... not a distant, impersonal entity who doesn't even know our name. We are told we may boldly approach the throne of God.

For we do not have a high priest who cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities, but one who has been in all points tempted like we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore draw near with boldness to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy, and may find grace for help in time of need.

And this guy... he is amazing. I watched this short clip the other night, Vixy. It was very timely. I think you may find it so, as well. :)

As my dear friend told me (and I do love to remind him, on occasion), 'Sweetie... we serve an 11th hour God.' Have faith. ♡

Oh, along with @TeresaP7 's recommendation to try headphones-- brown noise. I've used it a few times when my neighbors were talking too loudly or had their TV turned up (at 3am... !), and it blocks a lot of the noise. Its lower than white noise... kind of like the sound of the AC cutting on. Very nice.

TokiEl

Superstar
This winter? I've heard 2030 and it was logically explained, not sure I buy it since no one knows the day or hour even though we can see the signs of the times, but if you don't mind please explain how you reached the conclusion of this winter?
Yes so an angel Gabriel gave the prophet Daniel a specific timeline until the Messiah and the end of the age.

It is in Daniel 9:24-27.

In verse 24 the Jews and Jerusalem have been given 70 weeks until the end of the age.

In verse 25 the Messiah would come 7 weeks and 62 weeks from the command to restore and build Jerusalem.

In verse 26 the Messiah would be cut off after 62 weeks.

In verse 27 the prince who is to come would confirm a covenant with many for one week... but in the middle of the week some sort of destruction.

So when we know how long a week is and when to start counting down... we can insert dates into this frame in the timeline of God.

Before we can make use of God's time frame we are presented with two problems.

Problem 1: How long is a week ?
Problem 2: When to start the countdown ?

A week is the Hebrew word shabuwa which means a period of seven and is used of both seven days seven weeks and seven years. And so in the cycle of time a week/shabuwa/seven is represented by the heptad.

When the week or heptad in Daniel 9 represent 7 years... that is the same as 360 weeks. So we know how long a week is.

In the book of Nehemiah it is reported that he asked king Artaxerxes of Persia for permission to rebuild Jerusalem on Nisan in the 20th year of Artaxerxes. And Nehemiah was the one who rebuilt the wall which the Daniel 9 prophecy is specific about. So we got a date.

Now we know the year and the month (but not the day) from where to start our countdown until the Messiah.

From Nisan 444 BC counting 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks = 24 840 weeks which completes on Nisan 33 AD.

So according to the angel Gabriel the Messiah would come around Passover 33 AD ! (Wonder who that could be right ?)

In verse 26 it is said that the Messiah would be cut off after 62 weeks. He would come after 7 weeks and 62 weeks... but be cut off after 62 weeks... which means there are still 7 weeks and 1 week left of the timeline.

We just have to wait until the Jews restore and build Jerusalem again to continue the countdown.

And that happened on June 7 1967 during the Six Day War when the command went forth from the Israeli high command to restore control over the Old City.

From June 7 1967 counting 7x360 weeks completes on September 23 2015 the Day of Atonement.

In verse 27 the last week begins with the prince who is to come confirming a covenant with many. And on September 25 2015 Papa the Pope or Prince of Rome confirmed a covenant (Agenda 21) with the United Nations concerning Global Governance.

Therefore the exact middle of the last week when some sort of destruction is foretold is March 6 2019.

And that's why i say that the great tribulation according to the specific timeline in Daniel 9 begins this winter.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
You mentioned 2030 and that is the end year when all the Global Governance goals of the United Nations called the Sustainable Development Goals are supposed to be reached. This is the continuation of the Agenda 21 to make us all slaves to the human power elite. And was confirmed by the Pope in the United Nations HQ in New York on September 25 2015.

There is no doubt that the Pope who is a Prince of Rome is ment in Daniel 9:27 as he who would confirm a covenant with many for one week.

So we are in the 70th and last week already. And nobody knows about it... and so the Day of the Lord can come like a thief upon the whole world this winter with thermonuclear explosions.

That will begin the great tribulation alright.

Is God going to give a specific timeline... and then delay it ? I don't think so. Therefore this winter is the time to get right with God and prepare for the worst. And if God delays it... i don't know why He would... we are still in the season.

Dalit

Star
You mentioned 2030 and that is the end year when all the Global Governance goals of the United Nations called the Sustainable Development Goals are supposed to be reached. This is the continuation of the Agenda 21 to make us all slaves to the human power elite. And was confirmed by the Pope in the United Nations HQ in New York on September 25 2015.

There is no doubt that the Pope who is a Prince of Rome is ment in Daniel 9:27 as he who would confirm a covenant with many for one week.

So we are in the 70th and last week already. And nobody knows about it... and so the Day of the Lord can come like a thief upon the whole world this winter with thermonuclear explosions.

That will begin the great tribulation alright.

Is God going to give a specific timeline... and then delay it ? I don't think so. Therefore this winter is the time to get right with God and prepare for the worst. And if God delays it... i don't know why He would... we are still in the season.
I'm not sure about the Pope being the AC, yet I would say he qualifies for being a false prophet if not the False Prophet. Guess we'll find out one way or the other, right? Have read Daniel and studied it really thoroughly about 6 months-1 year ago, but obviously need to reread it. Currently on Revelation but taking it slowly and really studying it. That's what is good and bad about reading the Bible plans. I've done the 90 days one where you read the whole thing in 90 days and it's like a quick run through. Even a one year plan can be a bit too fast sometimes. Definitely getting closer to the time and season just based on world events and how much things have changed yet have stayed the same. The days of Noah.

I see it now "pray that your flight be not in winter" (Matt. 24:20) but where is the abomination of desolation and the rebuilt temple? Aren't those things to look for, too, and their absence thus far is the missing piece of the puzzle? That's why I think there's more time, but not like a ton of time. But yet there's already false prophets and all of that, so it's not far off.

Matthew 24: 15-28 (NASB)
15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

And thanks for not taking it as combative (I was worried that I sounded combative possibly) but as genuinely wanting to understand this stuff and where you and others are coming from.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I'm not sure about the Pope being the AC, yet I would say he qualifies for being a false prophet if not the False Prophet. Guess we'll find out one way or the other, right? Have read Daniel and studied it really thoroughly about 6 months-1 year ago, but obviously need to reread it. Currently on Revelation but taking it slowly and really studying it. That's what is good and bad about reading the Bible plans. I've done the 90 days one where you read the whole thing in 90 days and it's like a quick run through. Even a one year plan can be a bit too fast sometimes. Definitely getting closer to the time and season just based on world events and how much things have changed yet have stayed the same. The days of Noah.
Good so if Jesus asks you if you have read His book... you can answer in the affirmative and not look like a question mark.

And always help your fellow human being whenever you get a chance or see an opportunity.

When it comes to the sublime Scriptural stuff puns mysteries and the finer prints of His words those are nice to know but only need to know to those whom He has authorized to know.

TokiEl

Superstar
I see it now "pray that your flight be not in winter" (Matt. 24:20) but where is the abomination of desolation and the rebuilt temple? Aren't those things to look for, too, and their absence thus far is the missing piece of the puzzle? That's why I think there's more time, but not like a ton of time. But yet there's already false prophets and all of that, so it's not far off.

Matthew 24: 15-28 (NASB)
15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

And thanks for not taking it as combative (I was worried that I sounded combative possibly) but as genuinely wanting to understand this stuff and where you and others are coming from.

The breaking of the sixth seal (which is when God's wrath begins) is also connected with winter in the KJV translation... as in late winter figs falling from the sky. And in Ezekiel 38 God's fury begins when Israel is attacked by the GogMagog confederacy.

So when Israel is attacked... the sixth seal breaks and the great tribulation begins with what seems to be a short nuclear war.

About all pastors preachers and Christians are looking for a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem as an end time sign... but the Day of the Lord cannot come as a thief if over one billion people know what to look for. Besides a temple of God is a human being who loves and obeys Jesus Christ.

Therefore the abomination of desolation is more likely the mark of the beast implanted into mankind.

Dalit

Star
The breaking of the sixth seal (which is when God's wrath begins) is also connected with winter in the KJV translation... as in late winter figs falling from the sky. And in Ezekiel 38 God's fury begins when Israel is attacked by the GogMagog confederacy.

So when Israel is attacked... the sixth seal breaks and the great tribulation begins with what seems to be a short nuclear war.

About all pastors preachers and Christians are looking for a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem as an end time sign... but the Day of the Lord cannot come as a thief if over one billion people know what to look for. Besides a temple of God is a human being who loves and obeys Jesus Christ.

Therefore the abomination of desolation is more likely the mark of the beast implanted into mankind.
Very interesting. Well, either way, I definitely want to keep short accounts with Jesus and be quick to repent and produce fruits in keeping with repentance. I've never heard this before about being in the time between the 5th and 6th seal already.

TokiEl

Superstar
Very interesting. Well, either way, I definitely want to keep short accounts with Jesus and be quick to repent and produce fruits in keeping with repentance. I've never heard this before about being in the time between the 5th and 6th seal already.
The four horsemen of the Apocalypse are represented by white false Christianity and red Communism and black famine and pale or green Islam.

The fifth seal is persecution of Christians which ramped up with Communism and Islam and God has set a finite number of Christians killed before the breaking of the sixth seal.

As i type the confederacy in Ezekiel 38 which will attack Israel and infuriate God are already amassing along the northern border of Israel who has been bombing Iranian bases in Syria as a preventive measure before the inevitable showdown of war between Israel and the GogMagog confederacy.

It's much later than most think.