END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Vixy

Star
Wow. This a really good one. Thanks for sharing, man.
About how they can do research in how to get same sex parents to have kids yet not solve the question of our diseases is easy: rich people usually sponsor research and they want depopulation. Curing diseases doesnt depopulate so lets direct the attention elsewhere.. Its foul as heck!

Vixy

Star
By the way, I have to share this guy with you. He's from Israel and must be the most intelligent man I've ever listened to.

His name is Amir Tsarfati and wow does he know things! Funny thing is, he teaches about the end times and he lives on the hill of Armageddon with a view over whats to come! God has a sense of humour alright.

Dalit

Star
Hey! Sorry it's been a little while, but thank you all and I will really read and devote some time to all this when I can.

King, I was raised prosperity gospel in addition to just church hopping because my parents never really settled anywhere, but Mom loved Kenneth Copeland and his ilk. You're right and it's leading many astray. Word of Faith (name it and claim it) morphed into New Apostolic Reformation which I honestly loved because I got super into International House of Prayer. It seemed like a cool almost Protestant convent or community/communal living and I wanted to try it, but God kept me out of getting that far into it since it required not working (there's a verse about if you don't work you don't eat) and I couldn't justify doing more than visiting and briefly supporting a family there who eventually left that movement (smart family).

I saw the first season of American Horror Story and had to fast forward through tbe opening credits since even that jarred my spirit. So disturbing. Was a believer but was more into TV and trying to please man over God. It was the haunted house one where the pregnant woman ends up having a demonic baby or something as well as a normal baby.

I still like PBS/BBC's Call the Midwife but saw recently that it deviates from Jennifer Worth's (nee Jenny Lee) story to including lesbians in a later season!?! Ugh. I'm just going to watch through the third season when Jenny Lee's character leaves. Downton Abbey and Victoria have gone down that road, too. It is an agenda being pushed on TV viewera.

Yes, it is truly a crazy time to be living in.

Most recently I went to Hallmark with one of my parents as a favor to that parent and considered buying a friend a gift, but hesitated. I turned around and saw voodoo babiea or something like it, trying to make voodoo cute and harmless. It's not cute and harmless. That disturbed me so much that I went and sat out in the car and listened to praise music for a few minutes. I would expect voodoo dolls and worse stuff in Spencer's Gifts since that store is almost purposely offensive, but Hallmark? Well, that's another store not to shop at.

Maranatha. Come, Lord Jesus (Or Bo, Yeshua, Bo in Hebrew).

Last edited:

llleopard

Established
Rudolf Steiner, who was deeply Christian, said that the anti-Christ impulse has to incarnate on Earth, in the same way that the Christ itself had to. He said humanity could be uneffected by this, or they could be incredibly effected. When the anti-Christ comes if he finds a bunch of Christians, there is nothing he can do essentially. But he said, this was in 1910 or so mind you, that there are two things which will make the incarnation extremely comfortable for the anti-Christ - divisions among people, and the materialistic scientific world-view. These two things have run absolutely rampant since that statement was made. Yet - "let your heart not be troubled, neither let it be afraid. You believe in God, believe also in Me" - Jesus Christ. All a demon can do is present temptation, keep the illusion of sin alive.There is nothing they can do to effect our faith in Christ, this is the choice of a soul - they would "have no power over this unless it was given unto them from Above". Faith in Christ and everything that He is and He stands for will save the soul from darkness
Rudolph Steiner was not a Christian. He was an anthroposophist . There is a huge difference between that and being any kind of theist. I was a Steiner teacher, so I have seen a lot of his theory in action.

Vixy

Star
I’m new here, to the forums anyway. I’m not new to the VC website. I thought I would jump in on this thread because the topic draws me in so.

I would consider myself pre-trib, but not rabidly so. I have studied the Word and see how different conclusions can be drawn.

I’ve been homeschooling my children for nearly 20 years and oddly my recognition of deep changes in our culture have come through that. I was a member of and posted on a homeschool forum for many years and recognized the hatred and animosity towards Christians, Christianity, and even righteousness grow there to such levels that I had to walk away. What once was a place that Christian homeschool mothers could bounce ideas off of one another in how to raise their children for Christ had become a place that speaking of such things drew vitriolic hatred. The change was gradual at first and then over night it became unbearable. It really disturbed my spirit for a while and I finally realized it was a smaller picture of the anti-Christ spirit at large. It shook me for a while because I felt I was the only one seeing the demonic take shape in such a way.

I teach children at church. Once per year, a family from Sweden would come and stay for a month and I would have their children in my class. The father came in to the class as well so he could translate for his children When I took them to the playground once while the family was here, about seven-ish years ago, he came to talk to me, discussing God’s Word and the times. He was a strong Christian, knew the Word of God, and was a stranger and out of place in Sweden due to the godlessness there. People were amazed there at his knowledge of what was going on in the world and what would happen next, because he was reading prophecy and basing his views on the Bible, which was just not normal there. He told me then that he felt our country would be like theirs some day, godless and secular. He asked about my kids and school. He was blown away by us homeschooling and said they would not be allowed to there. They had to ask permission to remove their kids from school for a month to visit the US. I cannot remember all we discussed. I remember the Lord powerfully prompting me to pay attention. This man was letting me know that trouble was coming here. I mean, truly, trouble had already begun but not to the level we have now.

In 1989, I was in college and was very young. Two moms were in school with me. They were in their thirties and had elementary-aged kids. They brought papers for us to read regarding the future homosexual push that would come in the schools. It drew out the plan for normalizing it and training kids in it. We were all shocked. That was unheard of and honestly just unbelievable to us all. I couldn’t wrap my mind around such a world that would call good something that God has called evil. Here I am, nearly thirty years later, my husband and I raising our children to know Truth and pushing back against a culture that calls good evil and evil good.

This is long. I’m sorry.
Godfearing woman, this is your day! :D

I am Swedish, have been living here all my 41 year old life and can confirm every bit of what that man said. Sweden is INCREDIBLY godless and what rules here is atheism. If you so much as mention you're a believer, you're immediately stamped as mentally ill and extremely gullible for believng in "fairytales". They will actually yell at you for it and hate your guts.

Usually you also will get jumped like "I cant believe you believe in old stories like that! They're fairytales! A man in the clouds, you're insane!" So you're immediately stamped as mentally unstable, extremely naive and gullible or that theres just something seriously wrong with you. Imagine being a christian in this country. And not only that, we're one of the two worldleading (as far as I know) countries when it comes to the chip aswell, the mark of the beast if you will. We have 100.000 chipped, they hold parties aswell, so called "Chipster parties" They call themselves chipsters. It's everything from IT companies to regular companies to regular Joe for the fun of it, to our countries railroad company SJ (Swedish Ironrails) that have chipped their staff and travelers. This is no joke anymore! My own landlord went into the papers about having been chipped in not only one hand but TWO because its too much of an inconvenience to carry keyes. BOTH hands! I've been living within this landlords apartments for 11 years now and it's horrible to live here. They have brought in so many muslims that if you're swedish, you get harrassed day and night because the muslims want you out so they can take over the apartments and live close to each other. In this house the family that wants mine has 8 apartments. When I move, they'll have 9. And of course the landlord is on their side so complaining will not help. I've even been to court about it which calmed things down since I won and the landlord got scared but in the long run..they will win.
And should I say anything about this, I get called a racist so I cant call it out either. I will have to give up my dream home and move because of this and I wont be the first, the last place I lived they chased away two stories of swedes and here the muslims have every apartment except for four, one of them being mine.

My point here being that good is evil and evil is good. If there were any justice the landlord would act and listen if someone gets harrassed, not take the harrassers side because theres more of them than the victim. You cant win with this system!

Just as you say and just as the bible says it would be in the end times, good is evil and evil good. Again as you say about things happening now (and have been for quite a while) that one couldnt believe before.. Homosexuality is considered good, changing your gender is a great thing, believing in god and obeying his laws is considered madness, druguse has become legal and ugh..I cant even mention it all.

I'm so sick of it I'm praying every day it will be over soon. And you know the bible talks about Jesus apologizing to us for these times, that we have to live and see this, so he knows how offending it is.

That man is right about the swedish school system aswell. If you dont send your kid to school, the police will come home and get the kid and put it in school and then social services will get involved in how you're raising it and why you're doing what you're doing and usually it ends up with the family losing custody of their children and the state raising them. It's a too common thing here. In the cases where it's for the best, I dont argue (if a child suffers) but in cases of where its to not have the child involved with the regular school system I absolutely agree with the parents. What do they learn in school? Nothing! Back in my day they at least had time for the kids and taught them but now I see kid after kid ending school and they cant even spell in their own language and they have no knowledge of anything because the classes are so big and the teacher dont have time to teach them all.

I really wish to thank you for you telling us about your experience, so many christians have stuck their heads in the sand and go "Whaaat? I havent noticed anything wrong" because theyre too scared to mention it. Instead they've adapted to this filth. Thank you for standing up for your belief and protesting!

Ps:
Isaiah 26:20-21 King James Version (KJV)

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

I'm starting to understand those that get social phobia and isolates because one look at society of today scared the crap out of good people.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
God bless that you were able to come out of that kind of exposure to those ministries without losing your faith. I've heard of so many who took those experiences as a reflection of God and decided they want nothing more to do with Him or Christ's ministry is nothing more than a money scheme.

It most certainly is an agenda. It's becoming increasingly harder to find shows with that kind of content and yet few people find it suspicious that it's being promoted everywhere you look.

I'm honestly shocked at how common paganism and new Ageism has become. People are so familiar with it, it's scary. Sign of the times,sign of the times.

Ah, I knew Sweden was liberal but I had no idea as to the extent. You're a great example though of how these increasingly dark times seem to strengthen the faith of many believers.
It is very much like this, yes. There seems to have formed two camps; one of Gods soldiers and one of the atheists. The bible says somewhere that in the end times the righteous will get more righteous and the evil more evil and this is true to the very last word.

Last edited:

ItsObvious

When I say men, I mean the average man in society, not the christian men that believe and live according to Gods laws. What I see out about this is that men coming with their wife or girlfriend and a stroller, the man openly (he doesnt even care that his woman sees him doing this) looks at other women.
Men have always wanted to look at more of that (i.e. women) - than they have eyes to see with. This is why their pupils rotate so much. They probably aren't much different now in a venus-versus-mars sort of comparison, but today they are less likely to care about what they're doing or whether someone else does or doesn't like it. That is true, and maybe is showing an increase in narcissistic behaviours.

Two camps seems to be forming with good and evil. Thats something I have picked up the last 5-6 years or so.
It's all orchestrated, of course. Satan's goal is to destroy the human race, and thus God's creations. His method is Machiavellian - and the ultimate Machiavellian act is Armageddon.

elsbet

Superstar
Men have always wanted to look at more of that (i.e. women) - than they have eyes to see with. This is why their pupils rotate so much. They probably aren't much different now in a venus-versus-mars sort of comparison, but today they are less likely to care about what they're doing or whether someone else does or doesn't like it. That is true, and maybe is showing an increase in narcissistic behaviours.

It's all orchestrated, of course. Satan's goal is to destroy the human race, and thus God's creations. His method is Machiavellian - and the ultimate Machiavellian act is Armageddon.
Welcome to the boards, @ItsObvious ... strange and interesting person that you are.*

* THAT'S A COMPLIMENT

gcha8e

Rookie
In this thread I thought we could write everything down we notice about it being the end times.

As christians we have an obligation to inform each other and to NOT take the attitude of not caring.

I'll start by telling of how I've noticed an incredible increase in perversion and that people have stopped caring about each other. It's like people are numb. I also see an enourmous increase in sickness, everything from people on crutches to wheelchairs to limping, coughing, you name it. I never saw this before. I also know an incredible amount of sick people, none of my friends used to be sick. this of cousre is from environmental toxins caused by chemtrails, bad foods and so on, I'm convinced.

Today a friend told me about a group on facebook where women tell each other about their cheating men and the stories are horrible: Their men havent just cheated but have had sex with children and animals aswell. Shes not the type that lies so I believe her, its called "Busted f'''boys". So what I have noticed isnt even the first layer on top but not even 0,5% of everything thats going on. What I have noticed when it comes to relationships between men and women is that men used to want a relationshoip and start a family, now they just want to have relations without marrying. When I say men, I mean the average man in society, not the christian men that believe and live according to Gods laws. What I see out about this is that men coming with their wife or girlfriend and a stroller, the man openly (he doesnt even care that his woman sees him doing this) looks at other women. The last 6 months I have caught around ten men looking at me while their spouse is walking next to them. This never happened either and I dont look any different now to then. Its the mentality between men and women that have changed. Their women seems to accept it and looks the other way.

Something very important is that Ive noticed the depraved and evil if you will, go deeper and deeper into it while the good people get more and more good. Its also like the bible says about the wicked would get more wicked and the righteous more righteous. Two camps seems to be forming with good and evil. Thats something I have picked up the last 5-6 years or so.
I find this post to be so so true. Things are very sick, people are very dark in their hearts. I believe that all this was prophesied to be in Revelation through the symbolism of dark hearts (poiosonned water, dead trees and grass, clouds of smoke blocking the sun ... which is the truth and the gospel)

One of the things I thought I'd write down is that the movies of the day are like the false prophets. They tell a tale of an evil dictator who comes to take away free will. Men heroically resist, and many people die. The end result of these prophecies is the happy ending where the dystopian future is up ended by some heroic free will resistance.

For instance.... in Amazon's "The Man in the High Castle" the Nazi's are emblematic of a centralized government with unlimited power, opressing the people's free choice. The resistance to said government is made out the hero. It's a false portrayal of God's government squashing sin and resistance, dressed in clothes of a racist Nazi regime. The real terms we shall face as a race, are measures of spiritual cleansing, not ethnic cleansing. God will purge all spiritually dark and evil people from his kingdom.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
I find this post to be so so true. Things are very sick, people are very dark in their hearts. I believe that all this was prophesied to be in Revelation through the symbolism of dark hearts (poiosonned water, dead trees and grass, clouds of smoke blocking the sun ... which is the truth and the gospel)

One of the things I thought I'd write down is that the movies of the day are like the false prophets. They tell a tale of an evil dictator who comes to take away free will. Men heroically resist, and many people die. The end result of these prophecies is the happy ending where the dystopian future is up ended by some heroic free will resistance.

For instance.... in Amazon's "The Man in the High Castle" the Nazi's are emblematic of a centralized government with unlimited power, opressing the people's free choice. The resistance to said government is made out the hero. It's a false portrayal of God's government squashing sin and resistance, dressed in clothes of a racist Nazi regime. The real terms we shall face as a race, are measures of spiritual cleansing, not ethnic cleansing. God will purge all spiritually dark and evil people from his kingdom.
"... the movies of the day are like the false prophets."

I was never quite sure how to word that ^^^, but you've captured it, perfectly. False Prophets-- that's exactly what they are.

The Heroes today are what we used to think of as anti-heroes. Half-breed creatures like the X Men, or traditionally dark creatures... even beings that are part or all- machine.

Netflix has a kids movie with a 'good' robot (all the others are meanies)-- his name is (tagging @Red Sky at Morning and @Thunderian here) GEN 6. Oy ve lol

And we are sympathetic to these heroic, yet terribly misunderstood creatures... by design, of course. Makes one wonder what on earth is coming...

... ahem, from the Abyss, that is.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke ...
REV 9:2-3

John 12:28-36

28Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. 29The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him. 30Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. 31Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 33This he said, signifying what death he should die. 34The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man? 35Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Vixy

Star
Wow! This is just so eye-opening. I grieve that you have to deal with this! What you have said makes some of my interaction with that man make sense. The Spirit of God was powerful in him, and I believe it is due to having to stand so strongly against the tide. On the one hand, he was awed by the number of believers he was encountering here in Texas, the solid teaching at our church, and the freedom we have to live out our faith; on the other hand, I think he was recognizing that the people here take it for granted and are blind in many ways. I know I’m blind to things and will continue to be so if I don’t look and listen to other Christians and what they are facing!

As a believer, a mom, and a reader, I have read multiple books to my kids on church history, missions, those who have faced persecution for their faith. So so many of the best teachers and theologians and warriors of the faith have come from Europe, and it grieves me to see the godlessness now.

I will pray for you as you stand against the evil there. God is certainly separating the sheep from the goats in these times.
You're very right, my friend. You're also lucky to live there and be able to live out your believes. Sweden has chosen sides and is pretty much owned by the antichrist. And you're right, its hard on the soul to live here. People are very harshminded, non believers and its an overall very hard climate for the heart. I pray for the end every day but also know that we have to be patient. God is dragging the rapture out bc he is trying to save as many as possible. At least thats the answer I had.

TokiEl

Superstar
What do you guys think of the holy spirit being retracted from earth and us being raptured with it? It is said by many to be veeery close to that now.
That's a false teaching.

It's based on an erroneous understanding of 2 Thessalonians 2 where Pauls speaks about something restraining the man of sin from being revealed in Paul's day.

There has for the past decades been no restriction on technology... and so the man of sin has been revealed. Everybody has seen the son of perdition on TV.

Vixy

Star
That's a false teaching.

It's based on an erroneous understanding of 2 Thessalonians 2 where Pauls speaks about something restraining the man of sin from being revealed in Paul's day.

There has for the past decades been no restriction on technology... and so the man of sin has been revealed. Everybody has seen the son of perdition on TV.
The man of sin has been revealed?

TokiEl

Superstar
He may be alive and active on the world scene, but as I understand it, the specific identity of the AC will not known till the restaining presence of the Holy Spirit (along with those He indwells) is taken out of the way.
Technology has been restrained for almost 2000 years but that restriction has been taken out of the way. And with the advent of TV the man of sin was revealed to the whole world. The son of perdition is a term used about Judas (who had charge over the money) and Antichrist is one who comes out of Christendom according to John.

Papa the Vicar of Christ the Pope.

What was it he said ? It's dangerous to have a personal relationship with Jesus.

He said that the Man of Sin.

Last edited: