END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Vixy

Star
In this thread I thought we could write everything down we notice about it being the end times.

As christians we have an obligation to inform each other and to NOT take the attitude of not caring.

I'll start by telling of how I've noticed an incredible increase in perversion and that people have stopped caring about each other. It's like people are numb. I also see an enourmous increase in sickness, everything from people on crutches to wheelchairs to limping, coughing, you name it. I never saw this before. I also know an incredible amount of sick people, none of my friends used to be sick. this of cousre is from environmental toxins caused by chemtrails, bad foods and so on, I'm convinced.

Today a friend told me about a group on facebook where women tell each other about their cheating men and the stories are horrible: Their men havent just cheated but have had sex with children and animals aswell. Shes not the type that lies so I believe her, its called "Busted f'''boys". So what I have noticed isnt even the first layer on top but not even 0,5% of everything thats going on. What I have noticed when it comes to relationships between men and women is that men used to want a relationshoip and start a family, now they just want to have relations without marrying. When I say men, I mean the average man in society, not the christian men that believe and live according to Gods laws. What I see out about this is that men coming with their wife or girlfriend and a stroller, the man openly (he doesnt even care that his woman sees him doing this) looks at other women. The last 6 months I have caught around ten men looking at me while their spouse is walking next to them. This never happened either and I dont look any different now to then. Its the mentality between men and women that have changed. Their women seems to accept it and looks the other way.

Something very important is that Ive noticed the depraved and evil if you will, go deeper and deeper into it while the good people get more and more good. Its also like the bible says about the wicked would get more wicked and the righteous more righteous. Two camps seems to be forming with good and evil. Thats something I have picked up the last 5-6 years or so.

TokiEl

Superstar
Trash TV changed our culture in just one generation.

What was for centuries looked down upon and even forbidden is now the new normal.

Therefore those who do not conform to this new way of life are seen as obstacles to progress.

Closet homosexuals in positions of power made lgbtq+ the law of the land.

Dalit

Star
Having other believers question me or think I'm less of a believer bc I have a dissenting opinion is one thing I've noticed yet for the first time in my life I feel I'm beginning to understand and love the Bible more.

I think questioning why we believe what we believe is helpful. I can't help but think of Tennyson's line (think it's from In Memorium A.H.H., Arthur Henry Hallam) that "there's more faith in honest doubt than half the creeds".

All that to say is that I get a lot of strange looks and even uproar over having convictions about the holidays and thinking maybe rapture isn't pre-trib after all. It's from my own study and not from others since there are few who agree with me.

Christians are countercultural, in the world but not of it. It's really not surprising that the more I get into the Word the less at home I feel in this world. My parents sure do think I think too much.

Speaking of people numbing out, I saw a man this morning like he was half dressed for work in shorts and trouser socks, wandering around with his face in his cell phone. I made sure to watch out since he didn't see me in my car.

Yeah, it's getting worse in the world and I don't think it'll get better until Yeshua/Jesus returns.

Sorry this is more essay and rambling. I see the same things as you all.

Vixy

Star
I'm noticing a lot of inversion regarding rules of morality and nature as per God's design. Everything from the redefinition of love, marriage and sex, to the rise of sex dolls to the use of stem cell technology to aid in producing genetic offspring between same-sex couples, transgenderism going mainstream, the rejection of traditional values and norms . . . .nothing is sacred anymore. Now, just because it goes against my faith, doesn't mean I have any animosity toward the LGBT community. I have several friends who are part of it, even though I disagree with their lifestyles. But the rate at which it is being promoted almost militantly is concerning. We're playing God. And woe befall anyone who disagrees, no matter how respectfully. Also, people are becoming crueller. Colder. It's sickening, hearing the crap that happens around the world and yet the majority of people are too wrapped up in our narcissistic culture to care. We're becoming more selfish. Everything is just about pleasure, what makes us feel good. And because of that, people are becoming increasingly more hostile toward God because I think the idea of accountability is a reminder that there are moral parameters and consequences -something most would love to forget, I think

Going through the holiday issue with my family right now. And I also do not believe in pre-trib. I wish I could like your post more than once.
Whaaaa? This is possible now?

And yeah, another who doesnt believe in the pre trib here. The bible says we have to count on losing our lifes for christ and consiedering this, I count on being beheaded for my believe because I WILL refuse to give up on my believe (my believe doesnt hurt anyone) and take the chip.

Also you guys know that we're not supposed to have homosexuals amongst us, right? It's like being friends with a criminal and to not tell them what theyre doing is wrong. I refer to Corinthians 5:9 -13

"I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one. 12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? 13 God judges those outside. "Purge the evil person from among you."

So it means its okay to socialize with them in order to tell them about the gospel but not otherwise.

Sorry.. :/ I've hung around sinners myself but it only led to problems for me.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

P.s. I DO believe in the Rapture, but lots of people I like and respect don't. I'm not going to make it the point of my conversation with fellow believers.

Hebrews 10

23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Yep, believe it or not, it's possible. Sick, but possible. I think it was China that had their first "successful" procedure using two female mice. They tried the same with two males but both carriers died. It's unnatural. What I don't get is how advanced those technologies are yet we still can't find a cure for diseases like cancer. Boggles my mind.

Yeah, people look at me like I'm crazy when I try to explain that Jesus spends quite a bit of time forewarning us of persecution even to the point of death. It wouldn't have been for nought, yet most Christians I've encountered still think we won't be here for the worst of it. I strongly believe that many will lose faith after persecution begins and they are not raptured, and that this will contribute to the "falling away" spoken of in the NT.

I always thought that scripture meant hypocrites claiming to be Christians and not the unsaved. I've thought about it seeing as I've had a friend come onto me before, but they know I don't swing that way. I think that as long as they respect my boundaries and beliefs, it should be fine. But that's just me. :)
Oh right, the mice! I completely forgot about that, thanks for the reminder, dude!

I think you are absolutely rtight about many losing their faith after whats coming. Christians have had it easy this far, some of my christian friends actually answer "You mean it's about to get WORSE than now?!" I cant believe they havent gotten the message. Whats coming will be the WORST time in the history of mankind and they dont even get it. People of that mentality have no chance of survival. We have to be mentally prepared.

Yeah that part is individual. Ive also had friends that turned out to be bisexual and hit on me and I had to cut them off since they wouldnt respect me and stop. They also seemed hypersexual in other ways like sleeping around so I think alot of that is demonic, no doubt. The frequency of demonic posession today is astounding. Have you seen any of Derek Princes lectures?

Heres one:

Vixy

Star

P.s. I DO believe in the Rapture, but lots of people I like and respect don't. I'm not going to make it the point of my conversation with fellow believers.

Hebrews 10

23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)24And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
True but its nice to talk to someone of the same belief. :) Nothing against you, Red!

Hebrews 10

23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)24And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
That’s good to know because most of Pre-Trib camp automatically assume that we would be “left behind” simply for believing there is only coming back of Jesus. I can’t understand for the life of me that would determine my lack of faith?

However, I would like to say that what has made me believe in the second coming of Christ is one return and not two. I don’t believe that it is a salvation issue whatsoever. Imll give a couple of reasons as to why I don’t and can’t accept or readopt a Pre-Trib stance.

1. John 15:20-25 KJV

20Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 21But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. 23He that hateth me hateth my Father also. 24If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. 25But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

&

John 13:13-17 KJV

13Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. 14If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. 15For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. 16Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. 17If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.

2. I’ll just let scripture convey the point I’m trying to make. If Jesus can cover Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: from harm from the fiery furance without so much as a burn, which makes me have 100% faith & trust that he can protect us from anything including his wrath.

Daniel 3:19-27 KJV

19Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

24Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellers, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 27And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellers, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

3. This one is my favourite

John 17:13-19 KJV

13And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

4. These only further enforce my beliefs firmly about the matter

Matthew 16:25-27

25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

27 does not mention the son of man in his final return returning with any saints, but angels only.

& again in

Luke 9:23-27 KJV

23And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? 26For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. 27But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Again in 26 we see not mention of Jesus Christ coming back with only the angels. There is no mention of returning with the saints.

Okay bear with me please because this is where I believe the Pre-trib stances is wifely built upon this scripture as well as that really old Christian move called “Left behind” (the old one), you know the with song “I wished we’ed all been ready” still love the song to this day. This passage defines how believers are suppose to be taken (as it is in the movie)
in Luke, so please hear me out, thanks.

Luke 17:33-37 KJV

33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 37And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

However there is scripture that fully indicates that it is not the body of Christ/believers/sheep/wheat etc
On the contrary scriptue does tell us who these are that are being “taken” FIRST in

Matthew 13:30 KJV

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Here it specifically says without any mistake that it is the tares that are gathered first, not children of God, or the wheat.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 KJV

13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

These are my reaso backed by scripture. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV makes it clear and obvious (at least to me) that the living cannot precede the dead when recieving our glorified bodies. The dead rise FIRST, then those who God has kept and preserved his living children will be caught up afterwards. This is the scripture that really demonstrates why I believe there is only one coming.

Thank you for your time.
God bless you.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Yep, believe it or not, it's possible. Sick, but possible. I think it was China that had their first "successful" procedure using two female mice. They tried the same with two males but both carriers died. It's unnatural. What I don't get is how advanced those technologies are yet we still can't find a cure for diseases like cancer. Boggles my mind.

Yeah, people look at me like I'm crazy when I try to explain that Jesus spends quite a bit of time forewarning us of persecution even to the point of death. It wouldn't have been for nought, yet most Christians I've encountered still think we won't be here for the worst of it. I strongly believe that many will lose faith after persecution begins and they are not raptured, and that this will contribute to the "falling away" spoken of in the NT.

I always thought that scripture meant hypocrites claiming to be Christians and not the unsaved. I've thought about it seeing as I've had a friend come onto me before, but they know I don't swing that way. I think that as long as they respect my boundaries and beliefs, it should be fine. But that's just me. :)
Re hypocrites claiming to be Christians...excuse my language, but there's a heck of a lot of false conversions and apostasy. I strongly believe America is like the Laodicean church in Revelation 3. We did it our way (like Frank Sinatra) thinking we're all bad and bold, rich and not poor, while being spiritually blind, pitiful, poor and naked. But then I'm not sure I was really saved until a little over a year ago when I got out of bat crap crazy experiential New Apostolic Reformation (this is leading so many astray) when I fully surrendered before God on my living room floor and asked Him to take everyone and everything not of Him. I wasted my love, time and energy on cruel men who never loved me and did a lot of pruning in my life. Relationships not of Him had to go. All is on the altar.

Anyway, enough of the personal testimony even though I know I was introduced to Jesus/Yeshua as a child and accepted Him yet wasn't really discipled or mentored at least not in a healthy way and really had to become a searcher on my own, digging for the truth and not giving up. Studying to show myself approved, a workman or workwoman rather, rightly dividing the Word of truth. I got rebaptized last spring, not like the one when I was a kid didn't take or something, but because I meant it so much more now. Also got so hungry for thr Word that I was studying so much with others and alone.

Okay, signs of the times. The agenda being pressed on everyone from news to TV, everything. Even PBS/BBC shows are bringing it. Nothing's sacred anymore. Usually involves cannibalism and other perversion. See last year's X-Files revival season if you like since the agendas are all over that show, yet I kept watching. Everything seems more dark spiritually. Heavy. Wearying.

The weird weather is a sign of the times. It's not climate change. I can't say whether or not it's geo engineering, maybe that's possible, but it's been wild. Around 18 months ago I felt God wanted me to keep up with hurricanes. I got a little obsessed with it. But it's been weird. There was that hurricane, Ophelia?, that hit Great Britain. Now there's a lot in the Pacific Ocean when ever since forever it was always mostly in the Atlantic. I go to in2thinair's videos even though there are others. He was spot on last season.

If we're not in the birth pangs, I think we're near them. It's an exciting time to be alive!

Dalit

Star
I'm noticing a lot of inversion regarding rules of morality and nature as per God's design. Everything from the redefinition of love, marriage and sex, to the rise of sex dolls to the use of stem cell technology to aid in producing genetic offspring between same-sex couples, transgenderism going mainstream, the rejection of traditional values and norms . . . .nothing is sacred anymore. Now, just because it goes against my faith, doesn't mean I have any animosity toward the LGBT community. I have several friends who are part of it, even though I disagree with their lifestyles. But the rate at which it is being promoted almost militantly is concerning. We're playing God. And woe befall anyone who disagrees, no matter how respectfully. Also, people are becoming crueller. Colder. It's sickening, hearing the crap that happens around the world and yet the majority of people are too wrapped up in our narcissistic culture to care. We're becoming more selfish. Everything is just about pleasure, what makes us feel good. And because of that, people are becoming increasingly more hostile toward God because I think the idea of accountability is a reminder that there are moral parameters and consequences -something most would love to forget, I think

Going through the holiday issue with my family right now. And I also do not believe in pre-trib. I wish I could like your post more than once.
Thank you. It'll be all right regarding the holidays even though it feels a bit weird to be countercultural that way, but for the most part, I can do so quietly and respectfully. Although I purposely didn't eat free candy today when someone said it was leftover from Halloween. Yeah, have a bit of a sensitive conscience and didn't need it anyway.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Many people need to open their eyes and see what time it is. People who know what time it is should not just be "used to it" but let it hit them again. I have unsaved friends, family members and they may have far less time left to respond to the gospel than they realise.

I watched this just now and I wanted to share it with you all. The baptism of anguish.

Last edited:
Many people need to open their eyes and see what time it is. People who know what time it is should not just be "used to it" but let it hit them again. I have unsaved friends, family members and they may have far less time left to respond to the gospel than they realise.

I watched this just now and I wanted to share it with you all. The baptism of anguish.

Hebrews 4:12-13 KJV

12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Wow! God just blows me away. I love to find fellow brethern who just “get it.”
I say “ouch” when God nails me with a message like that. Talk about a real “deep impact!”

That video is a must watch for all, the conviction is a Hebrews 4:12 that should destroy/diminish any pride, humbling you in nothing but a meekness, layered with humility, and trembling with reverence as you feel the fear of God returning to your body, but yet, still cloaked and engulfed by his love and grace.

Jesus is coming back then most of us underestimated/anticipated. I called and asked my mother a few days ago to give me a honext approx, how much time we probably have and I have to say, I do agree with her. I said 20 and she said “no way, maybe 10 years?”

Same with my father, he doesn’t believe there is much time left. Biblical prophecy is so in everyone’s face, no man can bring forth biblical prophecy the way everything is headed.

I really do encourage everyone to watch that video. Love, mercy, and grace go a long, long way when there is a war just on the horizon.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus is coming back then most of us underestimated/anticipated. I called and asked my mother a few days ago to give me a honext approx, how much time we probably have and I have to say, I do agree with her. I said 20 and she said “no way, maybe 10 years?”
Well why not see what Jesus said about when He is coming back shall we ?

Matthew 24 32"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

The fig tree is the nation state of Israel.

So the generation or those who are alive and see the Jews return and reinstate their nation will not pass away before He returns.

That was 70 years ago.

So it must be close.

But Jesus is not the only one prophesying the return of the Jews. Daniel was given a specific timeline not only until the Messiah but to the end of the age. And both those countdowns can only begin with the command to restore and build Jerusalem to and for the Jews.

After reinstating Israel on May 14 1948 and defending her in two wars Israel restored control over the Old City of Jerusalem as well on June 7 1967. And that's when the second countdown began in Daniel's prophetic timeline.

Seven sevens from June 7 1967.

That is 7 x 360 weeks from June 7 1967.

Which completed on September 23 2015 the Day of Atonement.

In the last verse of Daniel 9 it is said the prince of the people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary will confirm a covenant wih many for one week. That is the 70th and last week in Daniel's prophecy.

So did a prince of Rome confirm a covenant with many on or around September 23 2015 ?

YES ! The pope confirmed an agenda of global governance called the Sustainable Development Goals in the United Nations on Sept 25 2015.

We are almost in the middle of the 70th and last week already.

That means the Great tribulation 3.5 years will begin this winter !

If God is going to delay this which He has every right and power to do... He will break His own prophecy in Daniel 9. Is He willing to do that ?

Time will tell.

Last edited:

priemier

Rookie
Well why not see what Jesus said about when He is coming back shall we ?

Matthew 24 32"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

The fig tree is the nation state of Israel.

So the generation or those who are alive and see the Jews return and reinstate their nation will not pass away before He returns.

That was 70 years ago.

So it must be close.

But Jesus is not the only one prophesying the return of the Jews. Daniel was given a specific timeline not only until the Messiah but to the end of the age. And both those countdowns can only begin with the command to restore and build Jerusalem to and for the Jews.

After reinstating Israel on May 14 1948 and defending her in two wars Israel restored control over the Old City of Jerusalem as well on June 7 1967. And that's when the second countdown began in Daniel's prophetic timeline.

Seven sevens from June 7 1967.

That is 7 x 360 weeks from June 7 1967.

Which completed on September 23 2015 the Day of Atonement.

In the last verse of Daniel 9 it is said the prince of the people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary will confirm a covenant wih many for one week. That is the 70th and last week in Daniel's prophecy.

So did a prince of Rome confirm a covenant with many on or around September 23 2015 ?

YES ! The pope confirmed an agenda of global governance called the Sustainable Development Goals in the United Nations on Sept 25 2015.

We are almost in the middle of the 70th and last week already.

That means the Great tribulation 3.5 years will begin this winter !

If God is going to delay this which He has every right and power to do... He will break His own prophecy in Daniel 9. Is He willing to do that ?

Time will tell.
I thought we were not supposed to know the Day or the Year that Jesus comes back? Or is the great tribulation unrelated to the timing of His return?

TokiEl

Superstar
I thought we were not supposed to know the Day or the Year that Jesus comes back? Or is the great tribulation unrelated to the timing of His return?
1 Thessalonians 5 "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief."

I do not know when He will be back.

All i know is that the fig tree of Israel has been in bloom for 70 years and that the prophetic timeline given to Daniel is now just about in the middle of the 70th and last week where some sort of destruction is foretold. And i don't see why not nuclear.

That is all i know.

Call me not knowledgeable or whatever but this is the best i can do.

I suppose He will return at the end of the great tribulation so perhaps in 2022 but don't hold me to it. He has the knowhow and power to delay things so if the great tribulation does not begin this winter... He will just break His words but i will not hold that against Him.

TokiEl

Superstar
I think it's actual day of His return that no one can possibly know. The tribulation just serves as a sort of build-up to that I guess.
Now there are 144 000 of all the tribes of Israel who will receive special protection and power from God at the time of the great tribulation. Ten of the tribes are lost to us and probably mingled with most of the world so who knows who's from the tribe of Israel ?

Rudolf Steiner, who was deeply Christian, said that the anti-Christ impulse has to incarnate on Earth, in the same way that the Christ itself had to. He said humanity could be uneffected by this, or they could be incredibly effected. When the anti-Christ comes if he finds a bunch of Christians, there is nothing he can do essentially. But he said, this was in 1910 or so mind you, that there are two things which will make the incarnation extremely comfortable for the anti-Christ - divisions among people, and the materialistic scientific world-view. These two things have run absolutely rampant since that statement was made. Yet - "let your heart not be troubled, neither let it be afraid. You believe in God, believe also in Me" - Jesus Christ. All a demon can do is present temptation, keep the illusion of sin alive.There is nothing they can do to effect our faith in Christ, this is the choice of a soul - they would "have no power over this unless it was given unto them from Above". Faith in Christ and everything that He is and He stands for will save the soul from darkness

TokiEl

Superstar
Yet - "let your heart not be troubled, neither let it be afraid. You believe in God, believe also in Me" - Jesus Christ.

He actually said that didn't He ?

Believe in God and Me !

Yes you believe in God... now believe also in Me.

Is Jesus placing Himself on the same playing field and level as God ? Absolutely !

But how can that be ? Is not God one ? Two Gods ?

God is alot greater and not exactly like you and me.

Look the very Name of God got two persons and a hand and a nail.

One person driving a nail into the hand of the other person.

John 20 24 "Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”

So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” 27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”

28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!

Last edited: