END TIMES - A thread for all christians

She had knowledge but she didn't know good from evil. So don't try to twist this story as if the serpent saved her from a life of ignorance.
I was listening to Rabbi Jeremy Gimpel today and he said that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil represents "what's in it for me?" In other words, knowledge to better oneself or to be self-centered, even lustful. Found that to be an interesting take on it.

Also, when Adam and Eve saw that they were naked, shame entered in. They felt shame. Before, when everything was fine and peaceful, they didn't care that they were naked. They didn't even know what naked was. That's another part of the story that shame was now introduced to God's first two people. He didn't want them to know shame. Wouldn't the world be better off without shame? Just a thought.

Amongst all the talk, events on the world stage continue mirror the state the world would be in before the time of "Jacob's Trouble"*

*for those who open their eyes...

SnowFall

Established
I was listening to Rabbi Jeremy Gimpel today and he said that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil represents "what's in it for me?" In other words, knowledge to better oneself or to be self-centered, even lustful. Found that to be an interesting take on it.

Also, when Adam and Eve saw that they were naked, shame entered in. They felt shame. Before, when everything was fine and peaceful, they didn't care that they were naked. They didn't even know what naked was. That's another part of the story that shame was now introduced to God's first two people. He didn't want them to know shame. Wouldn't the world be better off without shame? Just a thought.
That is an interesting take on it
My belief is that humans weren’t meant to have the consciousness we have and that’s all down to defying god and eating the fruit of the tree of good and evil.
Now we are locked in a constant struggle between the primal knowledge we were meant to have and the advanced intelligence we weren’t.
So now because we know what’s right and wrong we are accountable for it, and thus need to restrain from acts that feel so natural to us (lusting etc) and discipline ourselves to follow the word of God and refrain from acting apon it so we can eternally live and not surely die in other words damned

I imagine Adam and Eve as two grown ups with the innocence of little children who suddenly grew up.

Christian blog which helps me to be up to date with current events spending just few minutes per day, awesome work she is doing. Mainly focused on US and Israel.

Running from Babylon
This is good, @Vytas . Thanks! Like the article linked mentioning Isaiah 30 (The Great Apostasy one). Heard a friend speak on Isaiah 30 in my late-20s and it woke me up to all the stuff I was doing, thinking I had God's blessing on it, but it was really to make me feel significant and not really looking to the source of significance, God/YHVH. It woke me up or started a process of waking me up and convicted another friend, but my friend appeared to do nothing about it. There's a lot we can do in our own strength and power, but if it's not in His power, then what good really is it?

Great article it has a sense of urgency to it. Some things makes as feeling uncomfortable, force us to examine our motivations. That can be so unpleasant. Price to achieve spiritual maturity is high.
In my own strength and power I can't do shit, can't even resist sin. Either we do it His way leaning humbleness and trust in process and building relationship with Him. Or we are going to the wrong direction, that simple.

Great article it has a sense of urgency to it. Some things makes as feeling uncomfortable, force us to examine our motivations. That can be so unpleasant. Price to achieve spiritual maturity is high.
In my own strength and power I can't do shit, can't even resist sin. Either we do it His way leaning humbleness and trust in process and building relationship with Him. Or we are going to the wrong direction, that simple.
So true. Yet in my competence and perfectionism, I give myself way too much credit sometimes. Like competence isn't also from Him. Oh, how He loves us. He knows how stubborn we can be and loves us in spite of us. :)

Something just struck me though: What if when Macron gets to back down (there are rumours of a reelection now) they put in the antichrist? He is said to bring peace at first so if these protests spread worldwide, and he is put in and it stops.. He'll look like the greatest guy ever. Thats one hell of a start.

As those who are aware of the times we live in, it struck me that God preserved the letter of Paul to Timothy for US:-

We do well to take care what company we keep in the approach to the return of Jesus.

Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Something just struck me though: What if when Macron gets to back down (there are rumours of a reelection now) they put in the antichrist? He is said to bring peace at first so if these protests spread worldwide, and he is put in and it stops.. He'll look like the greatest guy ever. Thats one hell of a start.
As in, cause chaos behind the scenes then step in to fix it? Thats the way "New Age" healing works, so I guess it would be part of Satan's playbook!

As those who are aware of the times we live in, it struck me that God preserved the letter of Paul to Timothy for US:-

We do well to take care what company we keep in the approach to the return of Jesus.

Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
I LIVE by this. If you guys knew how many friends I have cut the cord with.. Hard to find good people in the end times. I'm glad I know you people. <3