END TIMES - A thread for all christians

As those who are aware of the times we live in, it struck me that God preserved the letter of Paul to Timothy for US:-

We do well to take care what company we keep in the approach to the return of Jesus.

Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Something just struck me though: What if when Macron gets to back down (there are rumours of a reelection now) they put in the antichrist? He is said to bring peace at first so if these protests spread worldwide, and he is put in and it stops.. He'll look like the greatest guy ever. Thats one hell of a start.
As in, cause chaos behind the scenes then step in to fix it? Thats the way "New Age" healing works, so I guess it would be part of Satan's playbook!

As those who are aware of the times we live in, it struck me that God preserved the letter of Paul to Timothy for US:-

We do well to take care what company we keep in the approach to the return of Jesus.

Perilous Times and Perilous Men
3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
I LIVE by this. If you guys knew how many friends I have cut the cord with.. Hard to find good people in the end times. I'm glad I know you people. <3

TeresaP7

Established
The scary thing is if they succeed in indoctrinating the children, imagine what the world will look like once the older generations die off.
We are currently living out the consequences of the nonsense the sixties brought on us. Moving towards racial reconciliation and opening eyes to the horror of racism are of the few blessings we have as a result of that era.

We are currently living out the consequences of the nonsense the sixties brought on us. Moving towards racial reconciliation and opening eyes to the horror of racism are of the few blessings we have as a result of that era.
Yeah we've become cognizant of racism but people still don't understand the extent of what that racism, classicism, and ultimately slavery did on an economic, social, and spiritual level. People feel we are becoming more progressive and in a worldly sense I can understand but spiritually we are dying. There's a rise, a return to the old ways, in paganism with shows like the new Sabrina using actual satanic rituals for 'authenticity'.

Interesting thing on the sixties it's the origin of the peace sign and it's representation of a broken cross which was further mutilated by the LGBT movement when they perverted the promise of the rainbow from God and applied to the peace sign. I don't see any progress but I see individuals ignorantly trying to fix spiritual issues through worldly means and failing fantastically while continuing to mock God.

TeresaP7

Established
Yeah we've become cognizant of racism but people still don't understand the extent of what that racism, classicism, and ultimately slavery did on an economic, social, and spiritual level. People feel we are becoming more progressive and in a worldly sense I can understand but spiritually we are dying. There's a rise, a return to the old ways, in paganism with shows like the new Sabrina using actual satanic rituals for 'authenticity'.

Interesting thing on the sixties it's the origin of the peace sign and it's representation of a broken cross which was further mutilated by the LGBT movement when they perverted the promise of the rainbow from God and applied to the peace sign. I don't see any progress but I see individuals ignorantly trying to fix spiritual issues through worldly means and failing fantastically while continuing to mock God.
Very true!! Wise words! I rarely think of it like that but it is an attempt to fix spiritual issues by worldly means.