END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Thats God's wrath we won't see any of that.
Even the elect or chosen 12 000 from all the tribes of Israel who are the only ones sealed and protected by God will be around and watch God's wrath.

The saints or those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ and obey the commandments of God will be persecuted.

And that might offend you and make you fall away from the faith.

God is not going to snatch anybody out of here and have a marriage supper in Heaven while His wrath is poured upon the earth. That is prescribed to the last trump.

This man made preacher talk about a rapture of Christians before the great tribulation is just the excuse the authorities will use when Christians are rounded up and put in unfun camps when the grid goes down.

Where are the Christians ? They were raptured... not really they are in concentration camps.

This man made preacher talk about a rapture of Christians before the great tribulation is just the excuse the authorities will use when Christians are rounded up and put in unfun camps when the grid goes down.

Where are the Christians ? They were raptured... not really they are in concentration camps.
LOL!
I agree that pre-trib rapture is not biblical, but that has to be one of the stupidest theories I have heard.

Even the elect or chosen 12 000 from all the tribes of Israel who are the only ones sealed and protected by God will be around and watch God's wrath.

The saints or those who have the testimony of Jesus Christ and obey the commandments of God will be persecuted.

And that might offend you and make you fall away from the faith.

God is not going to snatch anybody out of here and have a marriage supper in Heaven while His wrath is poured upon the earth. That is prescribed to the last trump.

So we have pretrib, mid trib, pre wrath theories...And tokiel theory :D Delusion of grandeur

Too lazy to switch to caps twice, so i thought i won't bother at all, lol at you paying attention to it :)

Last edited:

Dalit

Veteran
When the BBC starts promoting RFID bio-hacking, you know we're pretty close...

Wow. The Utah man is bat crazy. He should go enjoy the mountains and natural parks and not mess with himself. Permanent earphones?

Keto. Ugh. It doesn't allow for enough healthy carbohydrates like vegetables. 20g of carbs a day is not much. No fruit whatsoever or very sparingly. I thought about trying it though, but it sounds dangerously unhealthy.

Wow. Everyone is bat crazy in this video.

What we are witnessing is the spiritual dark age, that is sure. You see the evidence in entertainment. People has had access to the world, and they have tasted it.

Now, as Jesus said, they who want the world will lose their life. And he who lose his life will have it.

In times of abundance, people will be tested. Basically if you mistreat others, think only of yourself and judge others because of your own insecurity there will be consequences.

Now, I'm probably one of the greater sinners, I would know how that feel. The numbness, the shame and the anxiety. Now, all I can say to you is... don't be afraid. Be brave. Live life as if there is no evil. Good times will come.

What people here think about cryptocurrency ? Smell like evil , though i can't explain why, something is off, uncontrollable value, anonymity, when i read that people will not be able buy or sell without mark of the beast, cryptocurrency is first thing i think about...

What people here think about cryptocurrency ? Smell like evil , though i can't explain why, something is off, uncontrollable value, anonymity, when i read that people will not be able buy or sell without mark of the beast, cryptocurrency is first thing i think about...
Cryptocurrency is certainly evil, crypt stands for death. Death currency =). I've been swaying back and forth between Gnosticism teachings and Christianity, but have finally settled for Christianity full on. It's funny that gnosticism stands for knowledge, which is exactly what condemned man ( biting the apple).

I'd take belief over knowledge any day!
Perhaps it's time to read the bible.

Felt a bit off-topic, so why does it feel like we are in the end times? I say the I-phone and social media mostly and materialism and increasing education.

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency is certainly evil, crypt stands for death. Death currency =). I've been swaying back and forth between Gnosticism teachings and Christianity, but have finally settled for Christianity full on. It's funny that gnosticism stands for knowledge, which is exactly what condemned man ( biting the apple).
Adam and Eve had knowledge and were stewards of the Garden of Eden and Adam named all the animals. What they did not know was the difference between good and evil. Fresh from creation they were very good but when they got the knowledge of good and evil they were for example ashamed about their exposed private parts.

And so we all more or less have this intuitive knowledge of good and evil... and the problem is when we know what is wrong or evil and still choose to do it.

If we are in a spiritual dark age, how come that's not the fault of the church?

I mean I get that you all have a perfect scapegoat in Satan. I just don't get why people can't recognize that they are merely shifting the blame from living people, to a constructed idea. It just seems like there's no need to actually hold people accountable when you lean on your faith so heavily.

BTW I'm not saying hey, it's all the Church's fault. I'm just saying that the logical conclusion to these arguments is that Churches of the world just haven't done a good enough job spreading the word. They aren't reaching out to people and trying to get them interested. And I don't think it has anything to do with their faith.

Faith is not synonymous with maturity. It's simple ego showing through in every Church in America. In such an example a Church is thus transformed into nothing more than a clique of high school level mentalities. Plus Plato's Cave comes to mind here too. People spend so much time in the same church or faith you don't know what else is even out there.

If we are in a spiritual dark age, how come that's not the fault of the church?

I mean I get that you all have a perfect scapegoat in Satan. I just don't get why people can't recognize that they are merely shifting the blame from living people, to a constructed idea. It just seems like there's no need to actually hold people accountable when you lean on your faith so heavily.

BTW I'm not saying hey, it's all the Church's fault. I'm just saying that the logical conclusion to these arguments is that Churches of the world just haven't done a good enough job spreading the word. They aren't reaching out to people and trying to get them interested. And I don't think it has anything to do with their faith.

Faith is not synonymous with maturity. It's simple ego showing through in every Church in America. In such an example a Church is thus transformed into nothing more than a clique of high school level mentalities. Plus Plato's Cave comes to mind here too. People spend so much time in the same church or faith you don't know what else is even out there.
Bad teeth are not the fault of the producers of low-sugar wholefoods, but the result of the population as a whole preferring sweets and chocolates. You can offer something to a person every day of the week, but choice remains in the hands of the consumer.

On the other hand @Aero I can see, from the time in my life when I turned my back on God, the hypocracy and worldly compromise of some Christians I knew would be my excuse for saying :-

"They're no better than me - at least I'm honest!" Etc

The Laodacean "neither hot nor cold" "best life now" church that many associate Christianity with these days is surely entirely different to the nature of the early church. The Bible describes a "form of godliness but denying the power thereof" and when some people picture Christianity they have a very odd picture on their mind.

Last edited:
Bad teeth are not the fault of the producers of low-sugar wholefoods, but the result of the population as a whole preferring sweets and chocolates. You can offer something to a person every day of the week, but choice remains in the hands of the consumer.
That's fine, but spirituality isn't like eating a cookie. And you are assuming everyone gets the same offering. So I'm here to tell you, they really don't. Picking up on a spiritual path is not like picking out your groceries at the store.

Your analogy is partly accurate though. In that, you are comparing Churches to competing Corporations. Where their main goal is the promotion and survival of themselves, not the competition. You know? It sounds like that's doing just as much to keep people in spiritual darkness.

It's not some crazy Mindbender to wonder why Churches don't work together more. Because they will lose power and money. Just like corporations who compete aren't going to work together. Therefore I'm just wondering, how does all of that sound good to you? Like is anyone going to honestly tell me Church provides an inclusive setting? I mean come on and get real. A church is like the least inclusive place you can probably be.