END TIMES - A thread for all christians

It's exactly like that! I havent gotten a good sleep for 11 years, since I lost my condo. And now I'm DESPERATE! But I've put in another add for a small house to rent and am looking at another apartment the coming week so who knows? Burns me up alive to know that my neighbour'll win and take mine after I've put all my money in it..That his relatives'll be enjoying everything Ive spend and the energy I've put into it bc he was so inconsiderate to me. It shows him that it pays to be evil aswell plus I'm losing my dream home so its far from idealistic but I have to survive. God, I've prayed and prayed about this, tonight I prayed for hours! Its better to die than to live this way. Sorry if I ramble..Sleep depravation.
At the sound of it this is not a neighbour you want in the great tribulation which begins this winter according to Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.

Dalit

Veteran
At the sound of it this is not a neighbour you want in the great tribulation which begins this winter according to Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy.
This winter? I've heard 2030 and it was logically explained, not sure I buy it since no one knows the day or hour even though we can see the signs of the times, but if you don't mind please explain how you reached the conclusion of this winter?

lol
I ♡ TokiEl... this is actually the perfect segue for @Vixy and what this whole thing is really all about.

Burns me up alive to know that my neighbour'll win and take mine after I've put all my money in it..That his relatives'll be enjoying everything Ive spend and the energy I've put into it bc he was so inconsiderate to me. It shows him that it pays to be evil...
... I'm losing my dream home so its far from idealistic but I have to survive. God, I've prayed...

This has the hallmarks of a spiritual attack-- and the battle is always spiritual. The Enemy doesn't bother the ones who are already in his camp-- but he aggravates the hell out of the ones who are not. Count on it-- and sleep seems to be a favorite-- whether it's poor sleep, a lack of sleep or nightmares & sleep paralysis, the deprivation takes a toll over time.

But God is good... finding a new place may end up being better than you ever imagined. Or... something may change in your current situation. Who knows? For the past couple of years, I've been reading Psalms every night, and I have seen remarkable changes-- David was not shy about his situation!

"What profit is there in my destruction, if I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise you? Shall it declare your truth?"
LINK

He's talking to God! :D That always blows my mind a little. The beauty of it though is that it shows us that this is a Conversation, with a very real Person... not a distant, impersonal entity who doesn't even know our name. We are told we may boldly approach the throne of God.

For we do not have a high priest who cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities, but one who has been in all points tempted like we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore draw near with boldness to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy, and may find grace for help in time of need.

And this guy... he is amazing. I watched this short clip the other night, Vixy. It was very timely. I think you may find it so, as well. :)

As my dear friend told me (and I do love to remind him, on occasion), 'Sweetie... we serve an 11th hour God.' Have faith. ♡

Oh, along with @TeresaP7 's recommendation to try headphones-- brown noise. I've used it a few times when my neighbors were talking too loudly or had their TV turned up (at 3am... !), and it blocks a lot of the noise. Its lower than white noise... kind of like the sound of the AC cutting on. Very nice.

This winter? I've heard 2030 and it was logically explained, not sure I buy it since no one knows the day or hour even though we can see the signs of the times, but if you don't mind please explain how you reached the conclusion of this winter?
Yes so an angel Gabriel gave the prophet Daniel a specific timeline until the Messiah and the end of the age.

It is in Daniel 9:24-27.

In verse 24 the Jews and Jerusalem have been given 70 weeks until the end of the age.

In verse 25 the Messiah would come 7 weeks and 62 weeks from the command to restore and build Jerusalem.

In verse 26 the Messiah would be cut off after 62 weeks.

In verse 27 the prince who is to come would confirm a covenant with many for one week... but in the middle of the week some sort of destruction.

So when we know how long a week is and when to start counting down... we can insert dates into this frame in the timeline of God.

Before we can make use of God's time frame we are presented with two problems.

Problem 1: How long is a week ?
Problem 2: When to start the countdown ?

A week is the Hebrew word shabuwa which means a period of seven and is used of both seven days seven weeks and seven years. And so in the cycle of time a week/shabuwa/seven is represented by the heptad.

When the week or heptad in Daniel 9 represent 7 years... that is the same as 360 weeks. So we know how long a week is.

In the book of Nehemiah it is reported that he asked king Artaxerxes of Persia for permission to rebuild Jerusalem on Nisan in the 20th year of Artaxerxes. And Nehemiah was the one who rebuilt the wall which the Daniel 9 prophecy is specific about. So we got a date.

Now we know the year and the month (but not the day) from where to start our countdown until the Messiah.

From Nisan 444 BC counting 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks = 24 840 weeks which completes on Nisan 33 AD.

So according to the angel Gabriel the Messiah would come around Passover 33 AD ! (Wonder who that could be right ?)

In verse 26 it is said that the Messiah would be cut off after 62 weeks. He would come after 7 weeks and 62 weeks... but be cut off after 62 weeks... which means there are still 7 weeks and 1 week left of the timeline.

We just have to wait until the Jews restore and build Jerusalem again to continue the countdown.

And that happened on June 7 1967 during the Six Day War when the command went forth from the Israeli high command to restore control over the Old City.

From June 7 1967 counting 7x360 weeks completes on September 23 2015 the Day of Atonement.

In verse 27 the last week begins with the prince who is to come confirming a covenant with many. And on September 25 2015 Papa the Pope or Prince of Rome confirmed a covenant (Agenda 21) with the United Nations concerning Global Governance.

Therefore the exact middle of the last week when some sort of destruction is foretold is March 6 2019.

And that's why i say that the great tribulation according to the specific timeline in Daniel 9 begins this winter.

Last edited:
You mentioned 2030 and that is the end year when all the Global Governance goals of the United Nations called the Sustainable Development Goals are supposed to be reached. This is the continuation of the Agenda 21 to make us all slaves to the human power elite. And was confirmed by the Pope in the United Nations HQ in New York on September 25 2015.

There is no doubt that the Pope who is a Prince of Rome is ment in Daniel 9:27 as he who would confirm a covenant with many for one week.

So we are in the 70th and last week already. And nobody knows about it... and so the Day of the Lord can come like a thief upon the whole world this winter with thermonuclear explosions.

That will begin the great tribulation alright.

Is God going to give a specific timeline... and then delay it ? I don't think so. Therefore this winter is the time to get right with God and prepare for the worst. And if God delays it... i don't know why He would... we are still in the season.

Dalit

Veteran
You mentioned 2030 and that is the end year when all the Global Governance goals of the United Nations called the Sustainable Development Goals are supposed to be reached. This is the continuation of the Agenda 21 to make us all slaves to the human power elite. And was confirmed by the Pope in the United Nations HQ in New York on September 25 2015.

There is no doubt that the Pope who is a Prince of Rome is ment in Daniel 9:27 as he who would confirm a covenant with many for one week.

So we are in the 70th and last week already. And nobody knows about it... and so the Day of the Lord can come like a thief upon the whole world this winter with thermonuclear explosions.

That will begin the great tribulation alright.

Is God going to give a specific timeline... and then delay it ? I don't think so. Therefore this winter is the time to get right with God and prepare for the worst. And if God delays it... i don't know why He would... we are still in the season.
I'm not sure about the Pope being the AC, yet I would say he qualifies for being a false prophet if not the False Prophet. Guess we'll find out one way or the other, right? Have read Daniel and studied it really thoroughly about 6 months-1 year ago, but obviously need to reread it. Currently on Revelation but taking it slowly and really studying it. That's what is good and bad about reading the Bible plans. I've done the 90 days one where you read the whole thing in 90 days and it's like a quick run through. Even a one year plan can be a bit too fast sometimes. Definitely getting closer to the time and season just based on world events and how much things have changed yet have stayed the same. The days of Noah.

I see it now "pray that your flight be not in winter" (Matt. 24:20) but where is the abomination of desolation and the rebuilt temple? Aren't those things to look for, too, and their absence thus far is the missing piece of the puzzle? That's why I think there's more time, but not like a ton of time. But yet there's already false prophets and all of that, so it's not far off.

Matthew 24: 15-28 (NASB)
15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

And thanks for not taking it as combative (I was worried that I sounded combative possibly) but as genuinely wanting to understand this stuff and where you and others are coming from.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the Pope being the AC, yet I would say he qualifies for being a false prophet if not the False Prophet. Guess we'll find out one way or the other, right? Have read Daniel and studied it really thoroughly about 6 months-1 year ago, but obviously need to reread it. Currently on Revelation but taking it slowly and really studying it. That's what is good and bad about reading the Bible plans. I've done the 90 days one where you read the whole thing in 90 days and it's like a quick run through. Even a one year plan can be a bit too fast sometimes. Definitely getting closer to the time and season just based on world events and how much things have changed yet have stayed the same. The days of Noah.
Good so if Jesus asks you if you have read His book... you can answer in the affirmative and not look like a question mark.

And always help your fellow human being whenever you get a chance or see an opportunity.

When it comes to the sublime Scriptural stuff puns mysteries and the finer prints of His words those are nice to know but only need to know to those whom He has authorized to know.

I see it now "pray that your flight be not in winter" (Matt. 24:20) but where is the abomination of desolation and the rebuilt temple? Aren't those things to look for, too, and their absence thus far is the missing piece of the puzzle? That's why I think there's more time, but not like a ton of time. But yet there's already false prophets and all of that, so it's not far off.

Matthew 24: 15-28 (NASB)
15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

And thanks for not taking it as combative (I was worried that I sounded combative possibly) but as genuinely wanting to understand this stuff and where you and others are coming from.

The breaking of the sixth seal (which is when God's wrath begins) is also connected with winter in the KJV translation... as in late winter figs falling from the sky. And in Ezekiel 38 God's fury begins when Israel is attacked by the GogMagog confederacy.

So when Israel is attacked... the sixth seal breaks and the great tribulation begins with what seems to be a short nuclear war.

About all pastors preachers and Christians are looking for a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem as an end time sign... but the Day of the Lord cannot come as a thief if over one billion people know what to look for. Besides a temple of God is a human being who loves and obeys Jesus Christ.

Therefore the abomination of desolation is more likely the mark of the beast implanted into mankind.

Dalit

Veteran
The breaking of the sixth seal (which is when God's wrath begins) is also connected with winter in the KJV translation... as in late winter figs falling from the sky. And in Ezekiel 38 God's fury begins when Israel is attacked by the GogMagog confederacy.

So when Israel is attacked... the sixth seal breaks and the great tribulation begins with what seems to be a short nuclear war.

About all pastors preachers and Christians are looking for a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem as an end time sign... but the Day of the Lord cannot come as a thief if over one billion people know what to look for. Besides a temple of God is a human being who loves and obeys Jesus Christ.

Therefore the abomination of desolation is more likely the mark of the beast implanted into mankind.
Very interesting. Well, either way, I definitely want to keep short accounts with Jesus and be quick to repent and produce fruits in keeping with repentance. I've never heard this before about being in the time between the 5th and 6th seal already.

Very interesting. Well, either way, I definitely want to keep short accounts with Jesus and be quick to repent and produce fruits in keeping with repentance. I've never heard this before about being in the time between the 5th and 6th seal already.
The four horsemen of the Apocalypse are represented by white false Christianity and red Communism and black famine and pale or green Islam.

The fifth seal is persecution of Christians which ramped up with Communism and Islam and God has set a finite number of Christians killed before the breaking of the sixth seal.

As i type the confederacy in Ezekiel 38 which will attack Israel and infuriate God are already amassing along the northern border of Israel who has been bombing Iranian bases in Syria as a preventive measure before the inevitable showdown of war between Israel and the GogMagog confederacy.

It's much later than most think.

As i type the confederacy in Ezekiel 38 which will attack Israel and infuriate God are already amassing along the northern border of Israel who has been bombing Iranian bases in Syria as a preventive measure before the inevitable showdown of war between Israel and the GogMagog confederacy.

It's much later than most think.
It's funny that you should quote Ezekiel because it is the book of Ezekiel that strongly supports the theory that the state of Israel is not the original location of the descendents of Abraham through Jacob, otherwise known as "Israel."

Ezekiel 29 to 30 gives a prophecy concerning Egypt. For one, it says in Ezekiel 29:9 that the land will become a desolation. Whether Egypt has had authority over the land or has been subject to another authority, the land has never been desolated. Apparently, the land would be desolated for 40 years and the egyptians would be scattered (Ezekiel 29:13). Egpyt has never experienced any period where there has been a recognizable exodus until the last century. Through wars and whatever, these people have never been inclined to seek their shelter in another location.

It also says that Egypt would become the possesion of Babylon, which never happened. It was the Assyrians who became an authority over Egpyt. While people try to defend that this is accurate because for a period of time Egypt paid tribute to Babylon, this is not exactly what the verse is saying about how Egypt would be given to the Babylon. It appears to have been given to Assyria.

Ezekiel 30:23 also says that the Egyptians would be scattered and again there is no record of migration from Egpyt to other locations. Also again in Ezekiel 30:26 it says that the Egyptians would be scattered.

There is another problem with the description of the judgement towards Tyre in Ezekiel 28. It says in verse 13, "you were in Eden, the garden of God...on the day that you were created." It is interesting to note that if this is referring to Tyre, it could be describing a different location rather than a comparison to Satan.

Interestingly enough, we know that the tigris and the Euphrates run into the Persian gulf and are the rivers described that flow from Eden where several ancient cities were actually desolated so that they are no longer known by their former identities including Babylon, Elam, and the Akkadian empire just to name a few that could actually be the original location that this verse is describing.

As you can see, Tyre that we know as Tyre is no where any of these desolated locations that were once near the rivers mentioned in the description of Eden from Genesis 2.

In addition to this, it is already very well established that there is no evidence of an exodus that took place in Egypt. There is no historical evidence that Israel was ever identified as Israel throughout history. According to the book The Legend of the Septuagint, there is no record of any Jews or Hebrew people in the land of Egpyt until around the time that the Septuagint was made.

On the other hand, there are stories from ancient Mesopotamia, that line up completely with the Bible including the Epic of Gilgamesh, the story of Sargon, the Hammarabi code, finally leading to an exile of the Akkadian empire.

So what is likely to have happened is that around the time of the desolation and captivity of a people who carried the Bible with them, there was a conversion because of the rewards listed for the practice of it. This would explain why the Septuagint has a mystical story of 70 elders who trascribed the text verbatim without knowing how the other was translating the text.

This history of conversion has always been known to us, but isn't recognized often because we know for a long time that King Herod is a descendent of Edomites who were Jewish converts. Forget the conversion of the Khazars. There has always been a conversion from before this that we have known about but rarely credit as the reason that Jesus referred to these same converts as a synogogue of Satan.

This is how the land became known as Israel, because they were not been able to identify the original location or return to this location yet, and it is why there is no evidence that the land that we call Israel was ever called Israel before this.

Finally, in Ezekiel 36:3-5

"This is what the Lord God says: Because they have made you desolate and have trampled you from every side, so that you became a possession for the rest of the nations and an object of people’s gossip and slander, 4 therefore, mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God. This is what the Lord God says to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys, to the desolate ruins and abandoned cities, which have become plunder and a mockery to the rest of the nations all around.

5 “This is what the Lord God says: Certainly in My burning zeal I speak against the rest of the nations and all of Edom, who took[a] My land as their own possession with wholehearted rejoicing and utter contempt so that its pastureland became[b] plunder."

The first bolded section supports what I am saying because it says that land will be restored from desolate ruins and abandoned cities. The area we call Israel/Palestine was not been a desolated ruin or abadoned city to restore. If it were, we would not be arguing over Palestine and Israel so much. We argue over this issue entirely because the Jews did not return to a desolate place. It was not an abandoned city. In fact, it had several times more people than the state of Israel began with.

At the moment, it is likely that in another 20 years, there will be several locations in an ancient Sumerian location that would fit this description. Large parts of Iraq are completely desolate and abadoned. In addition to this, Yemen would also fit this description better than the region known as Israel/Palestine. If there is to be a restoration of a physical location, this is not it. This is deception and believing that it is not deception would qualify as apostacy.

I bolded the second part because it speaks about judgement towards Edom, and I am saying that there was a conversion from Edom proven at least by king Herod's geneology that is likely what Christ was referencing when he called them Jews who claim to be Jews, but are not (Revelation 3:9). Therefore, when the state of Israel comes to an end, it is likely that an angel with say Babylon has fallen on that day (Revelation 18:2).

In conclusion, I think the Bible is telling a different story than what you are saying here, and we should be listening to it. I believe in the accuracy of scripture because I have seen the power of the resurrection in my life and as you can see, I have formed my conclusions with the description of the locations mentioned in the Bible. I don't agree with the conclusions that you are making and more than likely, I will not agree with anything you will respond with. However, I still feel a responsibility to share this. God bless.

Last edited:
I think the identity of true national Israel, the correct prophetic timeline and the nature our own eschatological perspectives will have the evening news to compare with before very much longer.

Habakkuk 1:5 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Lord’s Reply
5 “Look among the nations and watch—
Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days
Which you would not believe, though it were told you.

A good resource, mirrored from another site:-

"I also want to introduce you guys to a another site to check out from time to time. It's called "What Will Happen? Bible Prophecy from around the Web." Our brother Mark who started it is a reader of this site and has created a great system of sharing important videos. He asks the Holy Spirt to discern which videos to share, and through that process adds them to his very well laid out site. Here is how he described it:

I have started a video index website myself - whatwillhappen.info - which is just a list of good Bible prophecy video’s to watch. I was recommending so many video’s to my friends at church that I decided to just point them to a website instead.
I was very impressed with what Mark has put together and plan to check it often. I hope you guys do as well. Thanks for all the work brother!"

TeresaP7

Established
I read that France is now open to anything that will help get their country under control. Here Mr. Anti-Christ, let me hold the door for you so you can help us “fix” things. Opening doors to refugees was one of many things that did not fare well. I’m praying for France right now. Beautiful country and I’m sad to see this. I’m sad about what I see all over Europe and I’m sad about what I see America turning to as well. Things are falling together.

Last edited:
Because there have never been riots and protests in the previous 2000 years?
It wouldn’t matter because there is no verse about increasing protests in every city. I’m assuming the quotation marks were either an error or there is some confusion with the verse about how there will be wars and rumors of wars (Matthew 24:6)

I mean, it is fine to try to say that protests will be present in the end. It just isn’t something you can try to say that you are directly quoting from the Bible.

It wouldn’t matter because there is no verse about increasing protests in every city. I’m assuming the quotation marks were either an error or there is some confusion with the verse about how there will be wars and rumors of wars (Matthew 24:6)

I mean, it is fine to try to say that protests will be present in the end. It just isn’t something you can try to say that you are directly quoting from the Bible.
2 Timothy 3:1-5ESV / 317
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Do you REALLY need perilious times to be spelled out for you as in amongst everything else that going on RIOTS would be one of them or are you messing with me? I doubt anyone's that unintelligent, Colonel.

Btw Colonel;

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised?

2 Peter 3:3ESV / 12
Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.