END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Axl888

Established
That’s what I thought too but if you read more..

Revelation‬ ‭14:12-13‬ ‭
Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “Write, ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them.”

It’s after this at v.14 to the end of the chapter that the rapture happens..when He reaps and then the wrath of God upon the earth? That’s the way it looks to me anyway.
I believe the rapture will happen before or during the opening of the 5th seal, after the rapture of believers, the people left behind still do have a chance to be saved during the great tribulation thru the preaching of the 2 witneses and the 144,000 but they will go thru unimaginable hardships due to God’s wrath being poured and the persecution by The Antichrist...

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Most cult leader’s lifestyles must be amazing. Not all of them get busted or shoot themselves in the jungle. For every one Jim Jones there’s a hundred Benny Hinns.

Pride plays such an important role in motivating cult followers. “I’m too smart to fall for something that isn’t the truth,” turns to “I’m too ashamed to admit I’m following a false teacher.” Even Christians who should know the truth sometimes believe the lies. Followers of Jim Jones and Benny Hinn can confirm.

LkMTM

Rookie
Most cult leader’s lifestyles must be amazing. Not all of them get busted or shoot themselves in the jungle. For every one Jim Jones there’s a hundred Benny Hinns.

Pride plays such an important role in motivating cult followers. “I’m too smart to fall for something that isn’t the truth,” turns to “I’m too ashamed to admit I’m following a false teacher.” Even Christians who should know the truth sometimes believe the lies. Followers of Jim Jones and Benny Hinn can confirm.
Their lifestyle seems like what a Mexican cartel leaders might be like, but instead of drugs and physical violence it is spirituality and psychological torture...

This happened in January but very interesting:

" An ex-spokesman of the Russian Orthodox Church, Vsevolod Chaplin, has died suddenly in Moscow. The ultraconservative cleric was known for his controversial statements, often made during frequent appearances in the Russian media.
Chaplin reportedly felt ill when he was sitting on a bench near the church he was serving in on Sunday. He then slumped to the ground, and by the time the ambulance arrived it was too late. According to the media reports, the arch-priest suffered an asthma attack, although the exact cause of death is still unknown."

Francis and Kirill will meet in Kazakhstan in 2021
Vsevolod Chaplin was president of the social sector in the Department for External Relations of the Moscow Patriarchate. He was dismissed in 2015 for overly extremist positions. His revelation is an attempt to stop the meeting between the Pope and Kirill. For him, "the current pope has consciously decided to be the fifth column of the globalist project, which wants to destroy Christianity". In June 2018, Nazerbaev, then president, invited Pope Francis to the Inter-religious World Congress.

Now learn about Astana (Satan) City in Kazakstan and its "palace of peace and reconciliation" <--- one world religion

Look at the Pope's Audience Hall in Vatican City:
I just wanna say that Kazakhstan was ground zero imho for the New World Order. And here we have them now testing out their military “enforcement” so to speak on the citizens. They’ve cut the internet, surrounded the city of Nur-Sultan (Astana) and are force vaccinating everyone...

elsbet

Superstar
I just wanna say that Kazakhstan was ground zero imho for the New World Order. And here we have them now testing out their military “enforcement” so to speak on the citizens. They’ve cut the internet, surrounded the city of Nur-Sultan (Astana) and are force vaccinating everyone...
The link from the Pope article is no longer functional-- fortunately, it was reposted on another site.

The Pope's audience hall is designed to look like a giant reptile: what does it mean?

If possible, zoom in on this picture-- it looks like the head of a snake... just like the building, itself does--

-- from the air.

The recent advent of drone technology has led to a massive surge in aerial photography. Prior to this, no one had ever seen the building from this angle. Once people saw it they began to connect the dots and this story has been flying around ever since.

-

The rest of the article can be found here:
LINK

Notsure

Established
Record breaking natural disasters, mass shootings(real or staged) & the increase of violence (the city I live in had the highest homicide rate ever in 2021) , wars and rumors of wars, a worldwide outbreak, the global reset, the increase and rise of homosexuals &transexuals or whatever else, commercials mocking real conspiracies (ex: Taco Bell belluminati) and most importantly the apostasy in the church all point to the end times for me. I pray that I find God and get baptized before the rapture or if I die suddenly. Pray for me.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Pope's audience hall is designed to look like a giant reptile: what does it mean?

Rev 13 11Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. This beast had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon*.

*Strong's 1404: A dragon or huge serpent; met: Satan. Probably from an alternate form of derkomai; a fabulous kind of serpent.

TokiEl

Superstar
Record breaking natural disasters, mass shootings(real or staged) & the increase of violence (the city I live in had the highest homicide rate ever in 2021) , wars and rumors of wars, a worldwide outbreak, the global reset, the increase and rise of homosexuals &transexuals or whatever else, commercials mocking real conspiracies (ex: Taco Bell belluminati) and most importantly the apostasy in the church all point to the end times for me. I pray that I find God and get baptized before the rapture or if I die suddenly. Pray for me.
Back in the early sixties we didn't even lock our doors at night... today that is unthinkable.

It's just amazing how quick society slipped up... and we're free fallin alright.

PlaneJane

Established
My dear,
#1 let’s get the “rapture” out of the way…
There is ZERO evidence of a rapture. There is ZERO acknowledgment about a rapture in the WHOLE Bible.
Stop that, please.
It is a terrible lie. I beg you to review the Bible about this.
Enough with the religious lies!!!

Your desire for Faith has already given you free rein to baptize yourself.
Get in your bathtub, accept your Father, your Creator, Your God as your savior, wash yourself in the shower and proclaim yourself a child of YHWH.
Accept that YHWH has sent His flesh and blood as a sinless sacrifice so that you may be forgiven of everything.
Please message me if you need help understanding.
Since Jesus never once sinned, HE has died sinless, and taken on all of your guilt.
Once you have cleansed yourself in HIS name, you are 100% clean.
It will be up to you to keep yourself clean afterwards.
You must finally QUIT with your bad habits, or else you will have to start again.

Onatramnas

Rookie
My dear,
There is ZERO evidence of a rapture. There is ZERO acknowledgment about a rapture in the WHOLE Bible.
Stop that, please.

Get in your bathtub, accept your Father, your Creator, Your God as your savior, wash yourself in the shower and proclaim yourself a child of YHWH.
Accept that YHWH has sent His flesh and blood as a sinless sacrifice so that you may be forgiven of everything.
Since Jesus never once sinned, HE has died sinless, and taken on all of your guilt.
You must finally QUIT with your bad habits, or else you will have to start again.
I find fault with this reply. While it has grains of truth it’s been sullied with misconception. Please read Romans 7 and 8 and Galatians 5. Based on the Law, which reveals to us the holiness of God and man’s wretchedness and inability to fulfill God’s law, sin is first of all much worse than just ‘bad habits’. A right view of God leads to a right view of sin leads to a right view of man leads to a rightview of the need for a Savior. The blood of Christ did all the work, those who confess with your mouth Jesus is their Savior and their Lord are imputed his righteousness, through faith alone and no work of our own. It is not about breaking your bad habits once and for all, the Holy Spirit begins a good work in us and he continues it to perfection up until the day we die, let’s not mislead anyone into thinking their efforts in this life will help them achieve some state of holiness the side of heaven. That is unattainable and sets new believers up for failure and disillusionment. We crucify the flesh daily, we deny ourselves and pick up our cross and follow Christ daily, we must live by the spirit and walk by the spirit in order to overcome the sin that we are born into. it is the Holy Spirit in the believer that brings about the new creation. Our effort alone is futile.

Notsure

Established
My dear,
Stop that, please.

I don't follow religion. I just commented on the events happening around the world that is evidence to me of us being in biblical last days. These verses came to my mind Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. And this one regarding baptism. John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. I know the bible says once a person is set free, if he returns to his old sins it is like a dog returning to its own vomit. I dont feel free. Which is why I want to be baptized. Also, who in the bible baptized themself?

TheManlyHall

Rookie
Ok here is one theory that has made me open my eye wider to the end times. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I'll give it a go.
So if we look at the astrological age, we are currently in the Piscean Age. What is the symbol of Pisces? The two fish. What were the disciples of Jesus known for? Being fisherman. John 21:1-25. The disciples had been out all night without catching any fish, but remember they were fishermen. Under Jesus’ guidance, they caught 153 fish in one cast of the net. The symbolism of fish can be found throughout the bible, hence the current age we are in.
The age of Pisces began c. 1 AD and will end c. 2150 AD
Presently we are witnessing the decline of Christianity within the youth, and the rise of "The New Age", taking place.
We are in the end times, the end of an age. The next age we are entering is "The Age of Aquarius".
What blew my mind is that this transition is also symbolized within the bible.
If we look at the symbol for Aquarius, a man holding a water jug, and look at bible verse Luke 22:10 during the last supper of Jesus (The Sun), the 12 disciples ask Christ where are they are to go next after his death. "And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in." Luke 22:10

This symbolism or whatever you want to call it, made me confirm my belief that we are in the end times. I fear no man except God.

Last edited:

Notsure

Established
Ok here is one theory that has made me open my eye wider to the end times. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I'll give it a go.
So if we look at the astrological age, we are currently in the Piscean Age. What is the symbol of Pisces? The two fish. What were the disciples of Jesus known for? Being fisherman. John 21:1-25. The disciples had been out all night without catching any fish, but remember they were fishermen. Under Jesus’ guidance, they caught 153 fish in one cast of the net. The symbolism of fish can be found throughout the bible, hence the current age we are in.
The age of Pisces began c. 1 AD and will end c. 2150 AD
Presently we are witnessing the decline of Christianity within the youth, and the rise of "The New Age", taking place.
We are in the end times, the end of an age. The next age we are entering is "The Age of Aquarius".
What blew my mind is that this transition is also symbolized within the bible.
If we look at the symbol for Aquarius, a man holding a water jug, and look at bible verse Luke 22:10 during the last supper of Jesus (The Son), the 12 disciples ask Christ where are they are to go next after his death. "And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in." Luke 22:10

This symbolism or whatever you want to call it, made me confirm my belief that we are in the end times. I fear no man except God.
There was a popular song in the 1960s by 5th Dimension about the aquarius age. If you examine the lyrics it's basically the same devilish lie Satan told in the Garden of Eden, you"ll be as gods, having "true" (worldly) knowledge. Also this documentary looks at the New Age Movement from a Biblical perspective while it was taking root in American culture decades ago, and which I believe has flourished today, and yes I believe we are in or very very near to what they called the age of aquarius.

Last edited: