END TIMES - A thread for all christians

It could also be in the brain yes, we don't know. One could argue the bible would say "In your head" if they meant brain but we don't know yet.
Strong's G2776 - kephalē (head) is used literally or figuratively in an external sense.

Strong's G3359 - metōpon (forehead) is used literally or figuratively in an internal sense.

So forehead implies either a spiritual sense and/or the brain. And if you have been watching as you are commanded to do... you ought to know very well that implantable microchip is the next big thing.

Lisa

Superstar
They didn't have a word for brain back then... about 2000 years ago and more since there were no brain surgeouns around nor psychologists for that matter. They were all peasants back then except the royals of course. No technology.

So the forehead is a good enough description for the brain... since they didn't have nor need that word in their vocabulary.

And one doesn't need to be a brainiac to understand this.
Lol!

Strong's G2776 - kephalē (head) is used literally or figuratively in an external sense.

Strong's G3359 - metōpon (forehead) is used literally or figuratively in an internal sense.

So forehead implies either a spiritual sense and/or the brain. And if you have been watching as you are commanded to do... you ought to know very well that implantable microchip is the next big thing.
Oh yeah, heard about inplantable waaay back. But the RFID wont need to be inplanted due to you just put it under the skin. So in case of no arms you get it udner your skin, no need for complicated brain surgery.

Oh yeah, heard about inplantable waaay back. But the RFID wont need to be inplanted due to you just put it under the skin. So in case of no arms you get it udner your skin, no need for complicated brain surgery.
I don't know how complicated it is to connect a chip to the brain for digital two way communications... i just think such tech might override the soul. And that's the end of free will. Think drone or cyborg... no more human.

I don't know how complicated it is to connect a chip to the brain for digital two way communications... i just think such tech might override the soul. And that's the end of free will. Think drone or cyborg... no more human.
Good point. Its said it'll change the DNA somehow aswell.

Interesting. This guy means the mark is a NAME and that the name counts out to be 666. Numerology then so the chip will have a name in it.

Good point. Its said it'll change the DNA somehow aswell.
Try watching Amazon Prime's The Feed. It's about that. People willingly signing up to let some human with technology play God in their heads. Sick. And the glitches turn certain humans into killers and/or self-mutilators. Also shows how teens and adults addicted to the Internet or the feed become totally unable to cope in reality.

Trash TV changed our culture in just one generation.

What was for centuries looked down upon and even forbidden is now the new normal.

Therefore those who do not conform to this new way of life are seen as obstacles to progress.

Closet homosexuals in positions of power made lgbtq+ the law of the land.
That is an incredibly ignorant and homophobic/anti bi and pansexual “opinion” that you posted. You CLAIM “t.v. is (trash) NOW, in this day and age due to solely the “closet homosexuals in positions of power?!” Oh really? I think your wrong. Remember the “Jerry Springer Show?” I do. That show definitely did NOT star a LGBT woman or man as the host! Seriously, what planet have YOU been on lately? Television and films that were created by heterosexuals (I’m speaking about MEN only, because males are power and control freaks and dominate EVERY single industry, so women are not able to be in charge of putting together a t.v. show or film (the entertainment industry HAS changed for the better and became more inclusive of women and gay male directors, producers, etc).. I personally think that LGBT people have fabulously creative minds, and are responsible for making many fab t.v. shows and films. Heterosexual men are usually the degenerates who make trashy, ridiculous shows like Family Guy, Married With Children, Maury Povitch, and just COUNTLESS really sexist, misogynistic, anti LGBT, violent, crude, immature, offensive, racist, lame, ageist films!! Blaming LGBT individuals for “trashy t.v.” is totally wrong. I’ve never, ever met a gay man who would be excited and enthusiastic about financing a film written by a heterosexual man in which a young woman is drugged, raped and then murdered, and gay men are beaten up and humiliated by a violent gang of heterosexual men! Most homosexual men are much, much more intelligent, creative, sensitive, and thoughtful than that!

That is an incredibly ignorant and homophobic/anti bi and pansexual “opinion” that you posted. You CLAIM “t.v. is (trash) NOW, in this day and age due to solely the “closet homosexuals in positions of power?!” Oh really? I think your wrong. Remember the “Jerry Springer Show?” I do. That show definitely did NOT star a LGBT woman or man as the host! Seriously, what planet have YOU been on lately? Television and films that were created by heterosexuals (I’m speaking about MEN only, because males are power and control freaks and dominate EVERY single industry, so women are not able to be in charge of putting together a t.v. show or film (the entertainment industry HAS changed for the better and became more inclusive of women and gay male directors, producers, etc).. I personally think that LGBT people have fabulously creative minds, and are responsible for making many fab t.v. shows and films. Heterosexual men are usually the degenerates who make trashy, ridiculous shows like Family Guy, Married With Children, Maury Povitch, and just COUNTLESS really sexist, misogynistic, anti LGBT, violent, crude, immature, offensive, racist, lame, ageist films!! Blaming LGBT individuals for “trashy t.v.” is totally wrong. I’ve never, ever met a gay man who would be excited and enthusiastic about financing a film written by a heterosexual man in which a young woman is drugged, raped and then murdered, and gay men are beaten up and humiliated by a violent gang of heterosexual men! Most homosexual men are much, much more intelligent, creative, sensitive, and thoughtful than that!
Uhm.. "Anti LBGTQ"..or whatever its called.. You ARE aware of that homosexuality in ALL its forms it an abomination against god? If you in any way shape or form is for this, why are you in this thread? The bible speaks clearly of not having any of such people within the congregation or among us or it is to be considered unclean so if you are pro this, I will respectfully have to ask you to leave. And please repent before it's too late! Noone makes the decisin of going against God than yourself. Dont choose to live without him, choose him!

Robin

Established
"Ageist" . . . Lol, yup, troll confirmed.