END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Men have always wanted to look at more of that (i.e. women) - than they have eyes to see with. This is why their pupils rotate so much. They probably aren't much different now in a venus-versus-mars sort of comparison, but today they are less likely to care about what they're doing or whether someone else does or doesn't like it. That is true, and maybe is showing an increase in narcissistic behaviours.

It's all orchestrated, of course. Satan's goal is to destroy the human race, and thus God's creations. His method is Machiavellian - and the ultimate Machiavellian act is Armageddon.
Welcome to the boards, @ItsObvious ... strange and interesting person that you are.*

* THAT'S A COMPLIMENT

In this thread I thought we could write everything down we notice about it being the end times.

As christians we have an obligation to inform each other and to NOT take the attitude of not caring.

I'll start by telling of how I've noticed an incredible increase in perversion and that people have stopped caring about each other. It's like people are numb. I also see an enourmous increase in sickness, everything from people on crutches to wheelchairs to limping, coughing, you name it. I never saw this before. I also know an incredible amount of sick people, none of my friends used to be sick. this of cousre is from environmental toxins caused by chemtrails, bad foods and so on, I'm convinced.

Today a friend told me about a group on facebook where women tell each other about their cheating men and the stories are horrible: Their men havent just cheated but have had sex with children and animals aswell. Shes not the type that lies so I believe her, its called "Busted f'''boys". So what I have noticed isnt even the first layer on top but not even 0,5% of everything thats going on. What I have noticed when it comes to relationships between men and women is that men used to want a relationshoip and start a family, now they just want to have relations without marrying. When I say men, I mean the average man in society, not the christian men that believe and live according to Gods laws. What I see out about this is that men coming with their wife or girlfriend and a stroller, the man openly (he doesnt even care that his woman sees him doing this) looks at other women. The last 6 months I have caught around ten men looking at me while their spouse is walking next to them. This never happened either and I dont look any different now to then. Its the mentality between men and women that have changed. Their women seems to accept it and looks the other way.

Something very important is that Ive noticed the depraved and evil if you will, go deeper and deeper into it while the good people get more and more good. Its also like the bible says about the wicked would get more wicked and the righteous more righteous. Two camps seems to be forming with good and evil. Thats something I have picked up the last 5-6 years or so.
I find this post to be so so true. Things are very sick, people are very dark in their hearts. I believe that all this was prophesied to be in Revelation through the symbolism of dark hearts (poiosonned water, dead trees and grass, clouds of smoke blocking the sun ... which is the truth and the gospel)

One of the things I thought I'd write down is that the movies of the day are like the false prophets. They tell a tale of an evil dictator who comes to take away free will. Men heroically resist, and many people die. The end result of these prophecies is the happy ending where the dystopian future is up ended by some heroic free will resistance.

For instance.... in Amazon's "The Man in the High Castle" the Nazi's are emblematic of a centralized government with unlimited power, opressing the people's free choice. The resistance to said government is made out the hero. It's a false portrayal of God's government squashing sin and resistance, dressed in clothes of a racist Nazi regime. The real terms we shall face as a race, are measures of spiritual cleansing, not ethnic cleansing. God will purge all spiritually dark and evil people from his kingdom.

Last edited:
I find this post to be so so true. Things are very sick, people are very dark in their hearts. I believe that all this was prophesied to be in Revelation through the symbolism of dark hearts (poiosonned water, dead trees and grass, clouds of smoke blocking the sun ... which is the truth and the gospel)

One of the things I thought I'd write down is that the movies of the day are like the false prophets. They tell a tale of an evil dictator who comes to take away free will. Men heroically resist, and many people die. The end result of these prophecies is the happy ending where the dystopian future is up ended by some heroic free will resistance.

For instance.... in Amazon's "The Man in the High Castle" the Nazi's are emblematic of a centralized government with unlimited power, opressing the people's free choice. The resistance to said government is made out the hero. It's a false portrayal of God's government squashing sin and resistance, dressed in clothes of a racist Nazi regime. The real terms we shall face as a race, are measures of spiritual cleansing, not ethnic cleansing. God will purge all spiritually dark and evil people from his kingdom.
"... the movies of the day are like the false prophets."

I was never quite sure how to word that ^^^, but you've captured it, perfectly. False Prophets-- that's exactly what they are.

The Heroes today are what we used to think of as anti-heroes. Half-breed creatures like the X Men, or traditionally dark creatures... even beings that are part or all- machine.

Netflix has a kids movie with a 'good' robot (all the others are meanies)-- his name is (tagging @Red Sky at Morning and @Thunderian here) GEN 6. Oy ve lol

And we are sympathetic to these heroic, yet terribly misunderstood creatures... by design, of course. Makes one wonder what on earth is coming...

... ahem, from the Abyss, that is.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke ...
REV 9:2-3

John 12:28-36

28Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. 29The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him. 30Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. 31Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 33This he said, signifying what death he should die. 34The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man? 35Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

TeresaP7

Established
By the way, I have to share this guy with you. He's from Israel and must be the most intelligent man I've ever listened to.

His name is Amir Tsarfati and wow does he know things! Funny thing is, he teaches about the end times and he lives on the hill of Armageddon with a view over whats to come! God has a sense of humour alright.
I listen to Amir fairly often. I like him. He did a talk a year or two ago about Europe, the EU, the modeling of the EU after the painting by Bruegel of the Tower of Babel, and the statue of Europa riding the bull that is outside the EU, the history of the Knights of Templar, and other things I’m not remembering. It was fascinating to me, so I listened twice. :)

What do you guys think of the holy spirit being retracted from earth and us being raptured with it? It is said by many to be veeery close to that now.

Wow! This is just so eye-opening. I grieve that you have to deal with this! What you have said makes some of my interaction with that man make sense. The Spirit of God was powerful in him, and I believe it is due to having to stand so strongly against the tide. On the one hand, he was awed by the number of believers he was encountering here in Texas, the solid teaching at our church, and the freedom we have to live out our faith; on the other hand, I think he was recognizing that the people here take it for granted and are blind in many ways. I know I’m blind to things and will continue to be so if I don’t look and listen to other Christians and what they are facing!

As a believer, a mom, and a reader, I have read multiple books to my kids on church history, missions, those who have faced persecution for their faith. So so many of the best teachers and theologians and warriors of the faith have come from Europe, and it grieves me to see the godlessness now.

I will pray for you as you stand against the evil there. God is certainly separating the sheep from the goats in these times.
You're very right, my friend. You're also lucky to live there and be able to live out your believes. Sweden has chosen sides and is pretty much owned by the antichrist. And you're right, its hard on the soul to live here. People are very harshminded, non believers and its an overall very hard climate for the heart. I pray for the end every day but also know that we have to be patient. God is dragging the rapture out bc he is trying to save as many as possible. At least thats the answer I had.

What do you guys think of the holy spirit being retracted from earth and us being raptured with it? It is said by many to be veeery close to that now.
That's a false teaching.

It's based on an erroneous understanding of 2 Thessalonians 2 where Pauls speaks about something restraining the man of sin from being revealed in Paul's day.

There has for the past decades been no restriction on technology... and so the man of sin has been revealed. Everybody has seen the son of perdition on TV.

That's a false teaching.

It's based on an erroneous understanding of 2 Thessalonians 2 where Pauls speaks about something restraining the man of sin from being revealed in Paul's day.

There has for the past decades been no restriction on technology... and so the man of sin has been revealed. Everybody has seen the son of perdition on TV.
The man of sin has been revealed?

He may be alive and active on the world scene, but as I understand it, the specific identity of the AC will not known till the restaining presence of the Holy Spirit (along with those He indwells) is taken out of the way.
Technology has been restrained for almost 2000 years but that restriction has been taken out of the way. And with the advent of TV the man of sin was revealed to the whole world. The son of perdition is a term used about Judas (who had charge over the money) and Antichrist is one who comes out of Christendom according to John.

Papa the Vicar of Christ the Pope.

What was it he said ? It's dangerous to have a personal relationship with Jesus.

He said that the Man of Sin.

Last edited:
You're very right, my friend. You're also lucky to live there and be able to live out your believes. Sweden has chosen sides and is pretty much owned by the antichrist. And you're right, its hard on the soul to live here. People are very harshminded, non believers and its an overall very hard climate for the heart. I pray for the end every day but also know that we have to be patient. God is dragging the rapture out bc he is trying to save as many as possible. At least thats the answer I had.
Yes, "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9) Good answer! :)

Repentance in the Greek is metanoia, indicating a change of mind, turning away from sin and to God. It's teshuvah in the Hebrew, which maybe has a little more depth as to the turning. From what I know of both languages (not a whole lot, still learning), the Hebrew to me seems more emphatic and emotionally resonates with me more, yet in Greek and in Hebrew, repentance is about the same and very deep.

Yes, "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9) Good answer! :)

Repentance in the Greek is metanoia, indicating a change of mind, turning away from sin and to God. It's teshuvah in the Hebrew, which maybe has a little more depth as to the turning. From what I know of both languages (not a whole lot, still learning), the Hebrew to me seems more emphatic and emotionally resonates with me more, yet in Greek and in Hebrew, repentance is about the same and very deep.
Woow, you know greek huh? Looks like a bunch of hibberyjibbery to me, yet I'm part greek. Horrible, I know.

Woow, you know greek huh? Looks like a bunch of hibberyjibbery to me, yet I'm part greek. Horrible, I know.
Not really, but have picked up things from Bible studies and the like. Metanoia comes up a lot, as it should.