END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I found this interesting and relevant from an email I received from a Bible prophecy ministry I follow...

“Christians often divide history into thousand-year packages. At the turn of the 20th century, many Bible-believing Christians had begun to observe a series of historical epochs, each of which was about a thousand years in length. The period from about 4000 B.C. to 3000 B.C., were called the years of Adam. From 3000 B.C. to 2000 B.C. were the “days of Noah,” as Peter called them.

From 2000 B.C. to 1000 B.C. were the days of Abraham through Moses, and the giving of the Law. From 1000 B.C. to A.D. 1 were the years of David and the Kingdom through the birth of Christ. At that point, four thousand years were complete.

Then came Christ’s crucifixion and His resurrection in about 32 A.D., which marked another period – the “Church Age.” Its first thousand years came to be called the “Dark Ages.” Its second thousand years culminated in a series of global missionary movements and “great awakenings.” At present, we’re marking the passing days of the second millennium of the Church, or roughly six thousand years since Adam. Christians have traditionally believed in a thousand-year reign of Christ that opens with a period of judgment called the Tribulation. The end of this period would mark the termination of the seventh millennium, and final judgment. These seven thousand years have been called, “The Great Week of Human History.”

At present, we’re coming very close to the end of the second millennium of the Church. Will he return within a very few years? Counting from that first Pentecost, it will reach the end of the second millennium about 2032 A.D. What then?

“3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (II Pet. 3:3,4).

Peter is writing about the Age of the Church, as it comes toward its closing years. After nearly two thousand years of exposure to Christianity, the scoffers are all around us. In this context, Peter continues:

“8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up” (II Pet. 3:8-10).

Using Peter’s own metaphor, it’s been about two days since Christ’s departure.

The Old Testament prophet Hosea uniquely describes Christ’s first and second comings; first to be crucified and remove the twelve tribes from their land, then to come back and restore them. He addresses the following words to Israel, which has been suffering now for about two thousand years:

“14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him. 15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. 2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight” (Hos. 5:14 – 6:2).

We’re almost at the end of the second day, and rapidly approaching the third. Keep watching!”

Vixy

Star
GUYS THERE IS NEWS! HAVE YOU NOTICED THE FOLLOWING:

Many celebrities are putting some extra satanic symbolism AND lyrics in their songs, they are showing the cross more, and they're showing themselves demonically possessed more!

Many new materialistic things are coming out as a distraction for us to focus on worldly things, ex: Iphone 11

Many restaurants are adding more food items making people crazy for it, like people just can't calm down! It's mainly Starbucks and their new drinks, Chick-Fil-A (I cannot lie, that place sounds suspicious), and the new Popeyes Chicken Sandwich! For crying out, I heard yesterday someone was stabbed because of how desperate the murderer was for it! There has been fights in the lines, guys...they're putting stuff in FOOD, they are POISON! Many things we eat, candy, chips, drinks ARE MOSTLY ARTIFICIAL and they will CONTINUE to do that! The biggest evidence is that sandwich!

There are more chem trails, I never ever go outside and miss seeing some.

The many fires, the strong winds, the power going out! The amazon forest, peoples houses catching on fire, etc

Many shootings, school shootings. Just yesterday, I heard a disturbed 16 year old shot 2 people on his birthday, and then attempted to shoot himself!

It's Fall. If you watch the news, you'd notice the weather going up and down. One day it looks foggy, as if it was going to rain. The next day, it's nearly 100 degrees!

As more evil as the world is going, I'm over here rejoicing because all of these signs just bring us closer to Christ and eventually his return!
My friend, you're absolutely right. Its getting worse by the second. Im not at all surprised by people killing each other over a sandwich and imagine how it will be when theres food, water, electricity and medicine shortage..I live on ground floor alone and have nowhere to go. I'll be dead within days, thankfully. They'll probably eat each other too. I have three friends -all female- who are mentally ill and they eat every twenty minutes or they go hysterical. Imagine them after a day without food. Shits getting scary..

Vixy

Star

Every time they preach, they get attacked. All the want is to save people and thats when the demons come out, to distract with arguments and crazy things from the word of God. Theyre desperate to keep it from coming out.

Dalit

Star
My friend, you're absolutely right. Its getting worse by the second. Im not at all surprised by people killing each other over a sandwich and imagine how it will be when theres food, water, electricity and medicine shortage..I live on ground floor alone and have nowhere to go. I'll be dead within days, thankfully. They'll probably eat each other too. I have three friends -all female- who are mentally ill and they eat every twenty minutes or they go hysterical. Imagine them after a day without food. Shits getting scary..
Eating every 20 minutes...eating disordered in multiple possible ways: 1. chewing food and spitting it out; 2. binge eating?; 3. constant grazing?

I'm sure you're being facetious, yet I know disordered eating when I see it or hear of it, probably bc it's a lifelong battle of mine and a lot of women and men, too. Leaning more toward orthorexia, garden variety anxiety, and body dysmorphia here. So much thinner yet still think my thighs are too big.

But, being that the time's escalating, worrying about my legs is a fruitless endeavour. Being able to walk and run is good.

You'll be dead within days, THANKFULLY? ... I'm sorry to hear what you're going through but it's an extremely good thing you know Christ. You're blessed.

Every time they preach, they get attacked. All the want is to save people and thats when the demons come out, to distract with arguments and crazy things from the word of God. Theyre desperate to keep it from coming out.
Damn, I'm looking at it right now and I would've honestly started rebuking him and talking over him with the words of God, I don't care who's around me. My purpose is to not preach out like this man is doing, but if it was, I would have to continue my preaching of the word because he seems misunderstood. Not the guy in the beige jacket, the one in the black jacket.

Edit: Now I'm looking at this woman telling the dude to shut up, and stuff. If you look closely, you see every time she goes in his face her neck veins just burst out unnaturally, and that's a common sight of demonic possession. Sad shame.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Damn, I'm looking at it right now and I would've honestly started rebuking him and talking over him with the words of God, I don't care who's around me. My purpose is to not preach out like this man is doing, but if it was, I would have to continue my preaching of the word because he seems misunderstood. Not the guy in the beige jacket, the one in the black jacket.

Edit: Now I'm looking at this woman telling the dude to shut up, and stuff. If you look closely, you see every time she goes in his face her neck veins just burst out unnaturally, and that's a common sight of demonic possession. Sad shame.
Really? ..I had a feeling about her bc she was SO aggressive..there ya go. The gut feeling of God never fails. I think we see more and more demonically possessed people. Not just in the states but all over the world. Same thing where i live, more druggies, more mental problems, more possessions. Interesting.

Lisa

Superstar

Vixy

Star

Muslims REEEEALLY dont like anyone who believes different than Islam.

Vixy

Star
May I ask, do you personally believe the chip is the mark itself?
Absolutely!

1. It's taken in the right hand.

2. The battery in it causes a soar on the skin after a while, thus the soar they would develop.

3. You can take it in your forehead aswell placing it under the skin if you lack arms.

4. It's the same chip Aaron Russo foretold of after his talk with Nicholas Rockefeller, "Whats the endgame? Whats with all of this..?" "We want people to take a chip in their right hand or forehead with all their information on it and if they protest anything we do, we just turn it off, it's the ultimate form of control"

5. We have over 200.000 "chipsters" only in my country and it's spreading all over the world.

6. Kushners skyscraper in NYC contained a buisness that worked on the chip. The number of the building was "666"

7. We're almost there, the card readers we have today for bank cards might not even need to be exchanged for new ones, they already read the chip in the cards, they can probably read the chip in peoples hands aswell so buisnesses wont suffer financially bc of it. Everything's been thought of for the coming mark.

8. Check out ID2020.

Lisa

Superstar
3. You can take it in your forehead aswell placing it under the skin if you lack arms.
I have a hard time believing that anyone would take that in their forehead...it looks like it would hurt a little there, since there isn’t much skin. I still think the tattoo will be a bigger sell...

I have a hard time believing that anyone would take that in their forehead...it looks like it would hurt a little there, since there isn’t much skin. I still think the tattoo will be a bigger sell...
Same here, I personally just think it has something to do with the mark instead of it being the actual mark itself. Though, chances are high it may be the mark. My question is, getting the mark is part of the tribulation, a separate event saved for later. So that's why I think the chip is just a practice test. I hear the mark is actually getting in peoples left hands, but I guess, as Vixy said, it's getting put in right hands now.

Then again, we went from phones, to computers, to tablets, to laptops, to VRs, and robots. I believe they do have an agenda of making us artificial with all this technology. If the chip ends up being the mark, we will know it's because of this reason and damnation of course. There's also a thing with people talking about how robots are going to take over the world. While most (the deceived) believe it's literally about robots roaming around killing people, it may be truly about making us artifical with that chip implanted in us. I feel like that chip would cause people to change in all ways possible, 'till they realize they've made a mistake once Gods wrath comes upon them, (Though, most will not care)

Also, there was a video where a guy was interviewing Alexa, (You know, the device put in your homes) and he asked, "Alexa, various people have been stating you've been laughing at random times", and Alexa responded with a chilling witch like laugh, like "HahAhAHhAHHA, like that?" she asked, he said "Yes", and she said "It was because of a joke about the human crossing the road", and he said "Okay, why did the human cross the road?" and she said, "Because humans have no idea what's going to happen next, ahaha! Have a good day!" and she turned off. That right there sounds like foreshadowing, and honestly she's being honest, so..

Yeah, it can go either way in conclusion. Also, if you wanted to see that video, just simply type in "Alexa laughing", it's pretty creepy but if you're easily disturbed, ya might just want to avoid it. Oh, and there was also a time a guy asked Alexa if she was working for the government. Alexas light is originally blue, but it turned red at that question and she responded with "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to answer that." and turned off. The second time he asked, Alexa was on for like 5 seconds then simply turned off spooking out the dude.

So, I believe we already know when devices are put in your homes, they aren't simply useful for questions, they most likely listen to your conversations and also demons go into the device seeing as it's part of what's going to happen next.

My advice, don't be buying those devices for your safety both mentally and spiritually. Moving on, my point was to tell you that because of THIS, it's a good chance the chip may be the mark but personally, I'm still unsure.

Lisa

Superstar
Same here, I personally just think it has something to do with the mark instead of it being the actual mark itself. Though, chances are high it may be the mark. My question is, getting the mark is part of the tribulation, a separate event saved for later. So that's why I think the chip is just a practice test. I hear the mark is actually getting in peoples left hands, but I guess, as Vixy said, it's getting put in right hands now.

Then again, we went from phones, to computers, to tablets, to laptops, to VRs, and robots. I believe they do have an agenda of making us artificial with all this technology. If the chip ends up being the mark, we will know it's because of this reason and damnation of course. There's also a thing with people talking about how robots are going to take over the world. While most (the deceived) believe it's literally about robots roaming around killing people, it may be truly about making us artifical with that chip implanted in us. I feel like that chip would cause people to change in all ways possible, 'till they realize they've made a mistake once Gods wrath comes upon them, (Though, most will not care)

Also, there was a video where a guy was interviewing Alexa, (You know, the device put in your homes) and he asked, "Alexa, various people have been stating you've been laughing at random times", and Alexa responded with a chilling witch like laugh, like "HahAhAHhAHHA, like that?" she asked, he said "Yes", and she said "It was because of a joke about the human crossing the road", and he said "Okay, why did the human cross the road?" and she said, "Because humans have no idea what's going to happen next, ahaha! Have a good day!" and she turned off. That right there sounds like foreshadowing, and honestly she's being honest, so..

Yeah, it can go either way in conclusion. Also, if you wanted to see that video, just simply type in "Alexa laughing", it's pretty creepy but if you're easily disturbed, ya might just want to avoid it. Oh, and there was also a time a guy asked Alexa if she was working for the government. Alexas light is originally blue, but it turned red at that question and she responded with "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to answer that." and turned off. The second time he asked, Alexa was on for like 5 seconds then simply turned off spooking out the dude.

So, I believe we already know when devices are put in your homes, they aren't simply useful for questions, they most likely listen to your conversations and also demons go into the device seeing as it's part of what's going to happen next.

My advice, don't be buying those devices for your safety both mentally and spiritually. Moving on, my point was to tell you that because of THIS, it's a good chance the chip may be the mark but personally, I'm still unsure.
I think they are playing with people regarding the Alexa thing..they know people think its keeping tabs on us. You can ask Siri questions and can get funny answers in return.

I think the robot thing is because of the terminator movie..it used to scare people but anymore...like the last terminator movie..people are over it.

I don’t think ai is going to be anything honestly. I think the chip won’t end up being anything either..but that rfid tattoo..with most people having tattoos anymore...that will sell people. You can also get it on your forehead and to me that makes more sense than a chip there. Especially if you have tattoos on your hand and you only have room on your forehead...or you want to be seen as totally into the nwo.

The mark will be problematic for people to take it because they can’t be saved if they do..and second they will get loathsome and malignant sores for taking the mark.

Guys, I live in Los Angeles and over here, it was like 90 or so degrees about 2 days ago. All of a sudden, it's raining and it dropped to 51 degrees. Also, there was more shootings going on in different areas in California, and there's been various floods happening as well as with the usual fires spreading around, and the powerful winds. Rejoice!

Lisa

Superstar
Guys, I live in Los Angeles and over here, it was like 90 or so degrees about 2 days ago. All of a sudden, it's raining and it dropped to 51 degrees. Also, there was more shootings going on in different areas in California, and there's been various floods happening as well as with the usual fires spreading around, and the powerful winds. Rejoice!
Well..maybe you’ll finally have that earthquake that they’ve been predicting forever where California drops into the sea? That’s about as annoying to hear about as climate change and we only have 10 years to save the planet..:rolleyes:

Well..maybe you’ll finally have that earthquake that they’ve been predicting forever where California drops into the sea? That’s about as annoying to hear about as climate change and we only have 10 years to save the planet..:rolleyes:
I don't quite get the point of your response? Are you being serious, or sarcastic?

Lisa

Superstar
I don't quite get the point of your response? Are you being serious, or sarcastic?
Well scientists have been saying for years and years now that California will drop off into the sea after the big one..I personally think there are fault lines all over the world because of the enormous earthquake that is gonna hit the earth in the tribulation...
But as for replying to you with that info...I was giving you another opportunity to be happy and praise the Lord...