END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think the value of digging deeper into original languages comes into play when the meaning of a passage hinges on a particular word. A huge one I came across this year was on the meaning of the word “one”...

https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/echad-or-yachid.4500/

Nine prophecies - seven complete in recent years, two immanent?

Nine prophecies - seven complete in recent years, two immanent?

Amen, I have preached and taught most of that before, I think even on this site. I did not know about the grapevines, but the land, after God had removed Judah and the tribe of Benjamin from Jerusalem, It was God who made the land desolate. (Ezek. 37:33-36) The first warning of God scattering the Jew is in (Deut. 28:63-68) I see the Holocaust in this prophecy. How blind the world is that (even those who have the Book) can not see God at work....But must admit, I seek God's return and wonder why He waits (The flesh), But I know in Spirit, all will be accompolished.

Vixy

Star
Amen, I have preached and taught most of that before, I think even on this site. I did not know about the grapevines, but the land, after God had removed Judah and the tribe of Benjamin from Jerusalem, It was God who made the land desolate. (Ezek. 37:33-36) The first warning of God scattering the Jew is in (Deut. 28:63-68) I see the Holocaust in this prophecy. How blind the world is that (even those who have the Book) can not see God at work....But must admit, I seek God's return and wonder why He waits (The flesh), But I know in Spirit, all will be accompolished.
It has to reach a certain level of chaos before he steps in to truly show all mankind how life without obeying his laws will be.

Latest in:

My country is waking up:

Last edited:

Vixy

Star

So theyre educating the priests in Jerusalem for the coming temple and another red heifer on top of that plus the temple is ready and just needs clearance and then we have the sacrifices that have started already with grains. Interesting..

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Hmmm...

Israel and Gulf states working on ‘historic pact’ to end conflict between them

TV says FM Katz met Gulf counterparts at UN to advance ‘non-aggression’ deal as they face Iran, pledging friendly ties, cooperation, no war or incitement; Greenblatt also in loop
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-and-gulf-states-said-working-on-non-aggression-pact-as-they-face-iran/
Oh yeah, the AC is on his way to come out of his cave now.. You can see the it all over the world. See they need a certain level of negativity to bring him forth and now is the time, just aliiiittle bit longer.. Any day now.

Axl888

Established
I genuinely believe that the US has to be in the total control of the antichrist enterprise (globalists) before the one world government will become a reality ushering "the beast" thereafter... The 2020 US presidential election could be the turning point of events to look out for...we are indeed at the end times.

Last edited: