END TIMES - A thread for all christians

Lisa

Superstar
Don't know about the red heifer (a cow being sacrificed?) but I'm completely with you on the tribulation being some years into the trib. For God to draw us up before the crap hit the fan seems illogical.
This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded, saying, ‘Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed. You shall give it to Eleazar the priest, and it shall be brought outside the camp and be slaughtered in his presence. Next Eleazar the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger and sprinkle some of its blood toward the front of the tent of meeting seven times. Then the heifer shall be burned in his sight; its hide and its flesh and its blood, with its refuse, shall be burned. The priest shall take cedar wood and hyssop and scarlet material and cast it into the midst of the burning heifer.
‭‭Numbers19:2-6‬

Vixy

Star
Degrading is fashionable now...People confuse disgust with pleasure...
Yup. "Right will be wrong and wrong will be right."

Didnt think of the spoiler function but have corrected now. You must remember that I'm sick and dont have the capacity you guys do so I really didnt even thnk of that. Thats why I put in bold and within * WARNING GRAPHIC..Ya know? Thought it would warn but guess not. :(

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Yup. "Right will be wrong and wrong will be right."
Romans 1:24-25
Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions.
Seems about right...

Vixy

Star
Romans 1:24-25
Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions.

Seems about right...
Whoh! You put the head on the NAIL with that one, girl! <3 I'm impressed!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Economic part of 'Deal of Century' to be released on June 25 in Bahrain

WASHINGTON – The economic part of the US peace plan will be revealed on June 25 in Bahrain during an international conference, the White House announced Sunday. It is unclear when the political part of the plan will be released.

According to a senior administration official, representatives from the EU, Asia and the Arab world, as well as Palestinian businessmen, will attend the “Peace to Prosperity” economic forum in the capital, Manama.

The conference will facilitate discussions on an ambitious vision for the Palestinian people and the region, including enhancements to economic governance, development of human capital, and facilitation of rapid private-sector growth, the White House said. “If implemented, this vision has the potential to radically transform lives and put the region on a path toward a brighter future.”

#peaceandsafety

TokiEl

Star
Madonna or her alter ego Madame X (which is a disguised swastika) was trying to tell us the truth during her Eurovision show that this old world will burn and we better wake up to that fact asap.

Vixy

Star
Madonna or her alter ego Madame X (which is a disguised swastika) was trying to tell us the truth during her Eurovision show that this old world will burn and we better wake up to that fact asap.
Yep, theres alot of warnings about one big fire coming, the bible says to aswell. I can date that warning as far back as the early 90's in Terminator 2. Looks like a nuke. Might aswell be, this world really sux.

DaughterofGOD

Rookie
Hello fellow brothers and sisters in Christ :) As we all know, we are living in the very last seconds of the end and we will soon reach the midnight hour. It’s time that we put everything aside and petition to our Father in heaven. I’ll be fasting from June 10-June 21, 2019 for the souls of the unsaved. I saw a video on Instagram a while earlier and this is a must. We must begin to fight on our knees and pray for those lost. We are on borrowed time. Christ’s coming is imminent and what’s next for those who stay is something I would never wish upon anyone. If anyone is willing, please join me in fasting. I will be fasting for my father and family members who are not saved, celebrities that the Lord urges me to pray about, backsliders and etc... Please join me in prayer, we are one body and together we are powerful and mighty warriors of God.
“Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭52:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God bless

Vixy

Star
Hey guys..They found the red heifer last year.

All we're waiting for now is the building of the temple. So it looks as though it will be Islam against christianity and thats why they'll behead us. Who would have thought, huh?..

Vixy

Star
Hello fellow brothers and sisters in Christ :) As we all know, we are living in the very last seconds of the end and we will soon reach the midnight hour. It’s time that we put everything aside and petition to our Father in heaven. I’ll be fasting from June 10-June 21, 2019 for the souls of the unsaved. I saw a video on Instagram a while earlier and this is a must. We must begin to fight on our knees and pray for those lost. We are on borrowed time. Christ’s coming is imminent and what’s next for those who stay is something I would never wish upon anyone. If anyone is willing, please join me in fasting. I will be fasting for my father and family members who are not saved, celebrities that the Lord urges me to pray about, backsliders and etc... Please join me in prayer, we are one body and together we are powerful and mighty warriors of God.
“Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭52:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God bless
You are a loving, fine human being. <3

Lisa

Superstar
Hey guys..They found the red heifer last year.

All we're waiting for now is the building of the temple. So it looks as though it will be Islam against christianity and thats why they'll behead us. Who would have thought, huh?..
I might not have seen it...but the red heifer has to be without blemish. So, ya, they are born, but if it has one spot it can’t be used, which is why they don’t have the red heifer yet.

Brea

Rookie
Hello! I'm new here.

I am also a Christian, very happy to be serving the Lord day and night and I'm most certainly enduring to the end.

So this is a thread about the End Times, is it not?

Well, as far as I know... we have strange weather. It's still currently Spring, but it's often been cold, and a few times it's rained before. Isn't that strange when it's about to be Summer? There was also a time half the sky looked normal, the other half looked muggy and there was a rainbow! This all happened a few weeks ago. God did say that one of the signs would be the weather. Not to mention I've been seeing a lot of floods and tornado reports on the News lately. Literally almost everyday do these things happen.

A lot of celebrities have sold out, from the past to now. K-pop really seems to be growing now and days, especially BTS. Such a sad shame how some of God's creation chose to side with the unholy one. People are like walking zombies, sleeping to the fact that they're listening to soulless puppets!! When will they wake up? Symbolism is in almost every music video, and people don't even notice it. The 666 sign, the one eye sign, the masonic checkerboard, the triangles, the blood baths, the milk baths, mk ultra mind control, etc and people think it's normal. You guys wake up!! I don't care how much or how little you know about God, KNOW that satan was once the angel of music, and what you're listening to now and days are performed by soulless people and spiritually satan! Good gracious!

What else? Oh yeah! People are pushing the LGBTQ+ agenda! You see people (mostly celebrities that work for satan of course) talking about how everyone should be free, and that you have no gender it's up to you to decide, (that is so dumb I almost used profanity there) basically they're controlling people like robots! And aren't they also pushing the robot program agenda?

Ugh. They took the rainbow (which originally God made because of his promise to not flood the earth ever again) and used it for THEIR OWN WORLDLY desires, a.k.a being who THEY want to be, and not how God made them.

I'm actually glad we're in the end times because satan soon enough will be going through some horrible torment, and his soulless people will be joining him in the worst levels of hell.

Moving on, I personally think before the Tribulation starts, the rapture will occur, but to me, there's verses to support both so I don't know. I don't really care which one happens either. I'm ready everyday, whether it's me being caught up, or me dying for Jesus Christ. Either one is fine with me. I know being in the Tribulation won't be easy, but acknowledging the fact you're dying for someone who died for you and is willing to give you eternal salvation because he loves you is very emotional and deep.

God bless!

Vixy

Star
I might not have seen it...but the red heifer has to be without blemish. So, ya, they are born, but if it has one spot it can’t be used, which is why they don’t have the red heifer yet.
Thats the supposedly red heifer, yes. Its perfect, spotless according to what I've read but I would appretiate if you'd look into it and dig alittle. :)