END TIMES - A thread for all christians

It is hard to write what I am about to say, because it hurts my heart so badly. I try not to even think about it because it always literally makes my stomach hurt.
As the mother of several sons, the thought of any little boy being sexually abused is beyond sickening.
Don’t worry, I never once left my boys alone with anyone, except for when I dropped them off at school. Only my own mother has ever ever ever been alone with them.
I have always been untrustworthy of people alone with my kids. I stayed home as a housewife and even homeschooled them for many years until they just wanted so badly to go to school to get away from me.

I have prayed for half my life to receive the answer to why people are gay. Recently my prayers about this subject were answered.

It all starts with the confusing feelings that little boys get when they are sexually abused. They somehow get a twisted thinking of femininity and a contorted view of love.
I have known lesbians, and it was always clear to me that they had been sexually abused as children also.
Gay people will rarely admit it, but All of them were sexually abused at a very early age!

However, now things are evolving. Now there are efforts being put into non sexually abused children being pushed into the gay agenda by many ways...it makes them feel special, or it gives them the attention they desperately need...you get the idea.

Any gay person that denies this is either lying,
has blocked the trauma out of their minds, or just does NOT WANT to believe it.

Don’t bother trying to call me names, or accuse me of being a homophobe.
What I am is a woman full of empathy for children, even after they grow up.

It is hard to write what I am about to say, because it hurts my heart so badly. I try not to even think about it because it always literally makes my stomach hurt.
As the mother of several sons, the thought of any little boy being sexually abused is beyond sickening.
Don’t worry, I never once left my boys alone with anyone, except for when I dropped them off at school. Only my own mother has ever ever ever been alone with them.
I have always been untrustworthy of people alone with my kids. I stayed home as a housewife and even homeschooled them for many years until they just wanted so badly to go to school to get away from me.

I have prayed for half my life to receive the answer to why people are gay. Recently my prayers about this subject were answered.

It all starts with the confusing feelings that little boys get when they are sexually abused. They somehow get a twisted thinking of femininity and a contorted view of love.
I have known lesbians, and it was always clear to me that they had been sexually abused as children also.
Gay people will rarely admit it, but All of them were sexually abused at a very early age!

However, now things are evolving. Now there are efforts being put into non sexually abused children being pushed into the gay agenda by many ways...it makes them feel special, or it gives them the attention they desperately need...you get the idea.

Any gay person that denies this is either lying,
has blocked the trauma out of their minds, or just does NOT WANT to believe it.

Don’t bother trying to call me names, or accuse me of being a homophobe.
What I am is a woman full of empathy for children, even after they grow up.
YES!!

You are SO right! My ex was abused by his brother and he opened up to me after several years together and said he had fantasies of men but he KNEW he wasnt gay so what was wrong with him? I told him its normal after abuse.

And speaking of abusing little kids, have you seen this about the wife of Macron? She's 25 years older than him and was after him when he was 15! https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.c...h-revolution-gilet-jaunes-protest.4853/page-7

Its pure child abuse and his own father protested. What woman of a normal mindset sees a 15 year old as a future husband? She's his handler.

Last edited:
Hello everyone :)
I am still quite young so apologize for the lack of appropriate language
Also i'm french and english isn't my 1st language so my bad for future mistakes ^^'

I hope everyone doesn't mind if i talk about my journey with God so far :

I was baptized Christian
My mom let us a choice to learn about religions (which unfortunately led me astray )
My dad thought he was teaching us Christians beliefs but they were Catholics

The problem began there he wasn't only teaching but forcing us to pray the same things instead of letting us have our own personal relation with the Lord

Because of things i can't speak abt
(I forgave him for what he did to us but i'm not forget it and also i can't forgive for harassing my mother )
Anyways...

I didn't become an Atheist thankfully

(I know i am probably unsaved btw)

I always felt energies and such strongly so i knew the Lord/God was real and that he has his creations on earth (Children,Animals,Saved people )
I felt evil too

I was a buddhist for so long (at least i still felt a connection to God )

But what i want to speak about is what happened recently :

I also truly believe we are near the end times too
I was asleep to almost demonic Hollyw*erd though i knew something was terribly wrong
Didn't know abt Nw0 either

Sorry about the rambling ^^'

I kept questioning myself with religions
(It's still the case but i trust and now have faith in the Lord )

One day...

I felt i needed to pray and ask God to open my eyes
Because of a korean boy group seemed like something was so wrong abt them : B+s but couldn't put my finger
I did restlessly
(Ps : fun fact quite a chunck of Korean people are Evangelists )
I came to this thread and this is what happened :

I saw all the signs and i couldn't believe God answered to my request

Now you see i was mute for 2 years (due to trauma,etc...)
I kept praying to the Lord that if i studied his Word could he give me back my voice

My mom thinks it's because of a rescue dog i found my voice

What i believe : i was praying to the Lord and the dog came a few days later (2 days ) and as i was speaking to my mom in my usual whisper she began crying

I didn't even noticed i was talking normal again ^^'

I believe the Lord once again answered my request and also sent me a small help : the dog

I've been watching more things about Christianity
Falling asleep with an audio Bible LJV version (so calming ^^)
Listen to Gospel songs that are mostly psalms
I believe he is awakening his sheeps or calling back the astrays before End times truly begin

Here you go
Well i don't have as much knowledge or i'm still scared of the world (always feel out of it )
But it's nice learning from good people
Have a nice day
God bless you

Also i'm french and english isn't my 1st language so my bad for future mistakes ^^'

I was baptized Christian
My mom let us a choice to learn about religions (which unfortunately led me astray )

The problem began there he wasn't only teaching but forcing us to pray the same things instead of letting us have our own personal relation with the Lord

(I forgave him for what he did to us but i'm not forget it and also i can't forgive for harassing my mother )
Anyways...

I always felt energies and such strongly so i knew the Lord/God was real and that he has his creations on earth (Children,Animals,Saved people )
I felt evil too

I was asleep to almost demonic Hollyw*erd though i knew something was terribly wrong

One day...

Because of a korean boy group seemed like something was so wrong abt them : B+s but couldn't put my finger
I did restlessly

I kept praying to the Lord that if i studied his Word could he give me back my voice

What i believe : i was praying to the Lord and the dog came a few days later (2 days ) and as i was speaking to my mom in my usual whisper she began crying

I believe the Lord once again answered my request and also sent me a small help : the dog

I believe he is awakening his sheeps or calling back the astrays before End times truly begin

Here you go
Well i don't have as much knowledge or i'm still scared of the world (always feel out of it )
Have a nice day
God bless you
Sometimes religion is like the clouds that stop us seeing the sun! You said you weren't sure if you were saved so I guess it's worth sharing the Gospel in its most straightforward form as all the religious complication is designed to confuse the message.

God bless you @Cocomj

Sometimes religion is like the clouds that stop us seeing the sun! You said you weren't sure if you were saved so I guess it's worth sharing the Gospel in its most straightforward form as all the religious complication is designed to confuse the message.

God bless you @Cocomj
Thanks a lot it helps ^^
Well i guess i am saved then

A ) I know i am sinner (unclean virgin sorry for saying that ^^' (in regards to my temple ) and also not being close enough to God )
B)I now believe he died for us (Jesus ) for our sins ( i was always pacing back and forth with that but i always think why would there be any reasons not to believe it ? )
C) I call upon His name when i wake up,go to sleep or i'm sad or in spiritual danger (i always trusted he would decide what to do to me when i die ^^')

Sorry for the rant
I can delete my post if that makes you all uncomfortable
May The Lord Bless Your Day ~

Thanks a lot it helps ^^

A ) I know i am sinner (unclean virgin sorry for saying that ^^' (in regards to my temple ) and also not being close enough to God )
B)I now believe he died for us (Jesus ) for our sins ( i was always pacing back and forth with that but i always think why would there be any reasons not to believe it ? )
C) I call upon His name when i wake up,go to sleep or i'm sad or in spiritual danger (i always trusted he would decide what to do to me when i die ^^')

Sorry for the rant
I can delete my post if that makes you all uncomfortable
May The Lord Bless Your Day ~
Don't delete your post! We should be honest about our struggles and issues. Putting up a polished front is what religion is all about. We are brothers and sisters in Jesus and have all made mistakes, had things happen to us and had questions.

Last edited:

I was baptized Christian

Anyways...

I felt evil too

One day...

I did restlessly

Here you go
Have a nice day
God bless you
Please join us on this thread. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/unveiled-faces.1124/

I would like it to be more active but I don't want to be the only one there.

Thanks a lot it helps ^^

Well this might be the A B C of salvation... but as everybody ought to know nobody can talk with only three letters.

Where is the repentance and the baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ ? It's suspiciously absent !

Acts 2 38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Well this might be the A B C of salvation... but as everybody ought to know nobody can talk with only three letters.

Where is the repentance and the baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ ? It's suspiciously absent !

Acts 2 38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
I would suggest that in the "A" of admitting you are a sinner, that anyone coming to God will also come in repentance. I know I did, and I'm sure you did too. As far as the book of Acts is concerned, you may have noticed it is a book of transitions. Amongst those followers of "The Way", things like Baptisms, circumcision, the Gospel going to the Gentiles and questions of law and faith were grappled with. I like to read (and listen) to whole books at a time as this is where you get things in the right context.

I would suggest that in the "A" of admitting you are a sinner, that anyone coming to God will also come in repentance. I know I did, and I'm sure you did too.
Repentance is not admitting you're a sinner... but regretting your sins. This is not the same. The former is... Yes Lord i'm a sinner and the latter is... I'm sorry Lord for my sins.

This church slogan... We are all sinners... is admitting we are all still sinning. We are not sorry for our sins since we are all sinners still sinning. This is not repentance. This is ridiculous.

As far as the book of Acts is concerned, you may have noticed it is a book of transitions. Amongst those followers of "The Way", things like Baptisms, circumcision, the Gospel going to the Gentiles and questions of law and faith were grappled with. I like to read (and listen) to whole books at a time as this is where you get things in the right context.
I don't know i've never read it. L0L.

Repentance is not admitting you're a sinner... but regretting your sins. This is not the same. The former is... Yes Lord i'm a sinner and the latter is... I'm sorry Lord for my sins.

This church slogan... We are all sinners... is admitting we are all still sinning. We are not sorry for our sins since we are all sinners still sinning. This is not repentance. This is ridiculous.

I don't know i've never read it. L0L.
I can't imagine what kind of church background you might have had that makes you imagine that most Christians are promoting a kind of Christianity that does not begin with true repentance. I have watched this conversation roll on and on.

As far as I can see, and derive from my own experience and that of others, the following characteristics are true of the experience of genuine Born Again believers.

1: They admit that they are sinners, sense the impossible gulf between their fallen state and Gods holiness.

2: They confess those sins (in my case, through many years in a night long prayer that felt like a mafia member confessing to a series of crimes in front of a police officer with all my life in a thick brown file!)

3: They put their faith in the sufficiency of Jesus's work on the cross and His atonement for their sinful hearts and actions and commit themselves to live their future lives to please Him, under His Lordship.

Once these things are done, you are a Christian, but still a baby one. You have much growing up to do.

If you have been raised with loving parents and good influences, your behaviour may be pretty impressive (by man's standards) but with bad influences, it may be quite obnoxious. We should avoid judging one another too harshly as we will also be questioned...

What person never makes a mistake as a toddler, is sick at a party as a child or gets in trouble for late homework as a teen. In life, we all have to grow up, try to avoid making mistakes and repent (i.e. change our minds) and learn from the ones we do make. To refuse to do so puts us at outs with our parents and leads to loss of pocket money, days out and quality of relationship. My own son illustrated this very well over the weekend, but I have not yet thrown him out of my home and changed the papers at the town hall to dissavow him.

CS Lewis contrasts the way people judge others with the way God does:-

The bad psychological material is not a sin but a disease. It does not need to be repented of, but to be cured. And by the way, that is very important. Human beings judge one another by their external actions. God judges them by their moral choices. When a neurotic who has a pathological horror of cats forces himself to pick up a cat for some good reason, it is quite possible that in God's eyes he has shown more courage than a healthy man may have shown in winning the V.C. When a man who has been perverted from his youth and taught that cruelty is the right thing does some tiny little kindness, or refrains from some cruelty he might have committed, and thereby, perhaps, risks being sneered at by his companions, he may, in God's eyes, be doing more than you and I would do if we gave up life itself for a friend.​
It is as well to put this the other way round. Some of us who seem quite nice people may, in fact, have made so little use of a good heredity and good upbringing that we are really worse than those whom we regard as fiends. Can we be quite certain how we should have behaved if we had been saddled with the psychological outfit, and then with the bad upbringing, and then with the power, say, of Himmler? That is why Christians are told not to judge. We see only the results which a man's choices make out of his raw material. But God does not judge him on the raw material at all, but on what he has done with it. Most of the man's psychological makeup is probably due to his body: when his body dies all that will fall off him, and the real central man, the thing that chose, that made the best or worst out of this material, will stand naked. All sorts of nice things which we thought our own, but which were really due to a good digestion, will fall off some of us: all sorts of nasty things which were due to complexes or bad health will fall off others. We shall then, for the first time, see every one as he really was. There will be surprises.​

C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Last edited:
Guys, I just sneeked into the outside of the towns biggest masonic lodge. Theyre having a meeting now so I ran right into them. (Masons that is) I asked what degree this went up to? 9! Interesting since their site says 3.

One of them came out super nervous pale as a ghost. He seemed scared and walked away in a hurry. I followed him a bit but he noticed me and stopped so I had to avoid him.

Took pics for you and I think they perform their rituals at the top floor in those three special glassed windows but just my guess.

My phone wont upload the pics so I'll have to do it from my pc. This time I was inside the gates (they were open) but couldnt get to the top floor. Its closed and locked with a peephole from floor 2. Why so secret we know.. Damn, I wanna get to the third floor!

https://www.frimurarorden.se/loger/andra-fordelningen/karnan/

Thats their site and in their text they say that the 20'th of March is a new start for protegés and to inspect your contacts to see if anyone of them may share their values. So thats how they pull new people in!

pics here: https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/masonic-lodges-higher-numbers-than-they-show.2033/

Last edited:
I can't imagine what kind of church background you might have had that makes you imagine that most Christians are promoting a kind of Christianity that does not begin with true repentance. I have watched this conversation roll on and on.
I've never been to church except the occasional weddings and funerals. Not because i'm too cool for church but because most churches have become congregations for sinners.

As far as I can see, and derive from my own experience and that of others, the following characteristics are true of the experience of genuine Born Again believers.
A genuine born again believer knows that the very first and foremost Commandment of God... is to obey His commandments.

This he knows because the Spirit of God is within a genuine born again believer.

Yes the Spirit of God obeys the Commandments of God.

And that's how we know if someone is genuine or not... do they obey the Commandments of God ?

No ? Gotcha !

I don't watch Netflix all that often.

Now I know why!

Bird Box - predictive programming for a generation on the brink of the Tribulation?!

Two camps seems to be forming with good and evil. Thats something I have picked up the last 5-6 years or so.
Hi Vixy, What do you consider good people? The decline in immorality is promoted by the Government. They are the ones that make the immoral laws and depress anything that has to do with God, and it is rapidly destroying any righteousness, Have you not been paying attention to our Government officials...They are becoming an abomination. The sad part is, they don't care if you know it.

Hi Vixy, What do you consider good people? The decline in immorality is promoted by the Government. They are the ones that make the immoral laws and depress anything that has to do with God, and it is rapidly destroying any righteousness, Have you not been paying attention to our Government officials...They are becoming an abomination. The sad part is, they don't care if you know it.
Well, good people would be those who abide the laws of God. And who does it because they know the truth and WANTS to, not those who are forced and theyre hearts arent really into it. Ya kno?

I don't watch Netflix all that often.

Now I know why!

Bird Box - predictive programming for a generation on the brink of the Tribulation?!

Ah, THE Birdbox, one of the best movies I've seen. Interesting that you saw it as they're blind from mindcontrol, that didnt hit me, strangely enough. They DO have suicide programming so its not at all an impossibility.

Ah, THE Birdbox, one of the best movies I've seen. Interesting that you saw it as they're blind from mindcontrol, that didnt hit me, strangely enough. They DO have suicide programming so its not at all an impossibility.
What struck me was that the people were seeing something so terrible that once they had set eyes on it, death would be preferable.

Those who are unsaved will not be protected from Satan and his demons when they are thrown down in "great wrath, knowing their time is short". Mens hearts will fail them with fear over those things coming upon the earth. The worst part is that everyone has "heard it all before" and most will ignore the warnings till it's too late.

I found it hard to watch, good film as it was @Vixy , as I wish I could do more to reach others with the gospel.