Encounter with an angel , devil, or just a man?

John K

Established
To further illustrate how illogical it is to believe the ETs gave the government this tech to destroy us, it should be noted in the basic instruction manual the ETs have sent down to us, i.e. the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth,
Thanks for your reply :)

I didn't know the meaning of the name BIBLE. I'm surprised.

About the ETs , according to your last comment, the actions of Ets in the earth are:
First: ETs gave the BIBLE to humans in order to reform them.
Second: ETs give technology to humans in order to acelarate the destruction of humans.

It doesn't make sense. First they want to help us to live in peace and then, they want to help us to destroy the humanity.

Could be that maybe we are talking of differents types of ETs, ones who want to help us (with the Bible) and other type of ETs that want to kill us (with military technology) ??

The fallen angels are not good. ( According to the bible ).
Are those fallen angels our watchers on the moon? Are the fallen angels and Ets the same thing?
The Bible said that it was a big fight between 2 groups of angels. And those angels whom follow Lucifer were kick out from the spiritual world (heaven).

So , where are those fallen angels now? In the moon? Wanted to destroy humans? Given technology to humans in order to acelarate their destruction?I'm just trying to connect somes dots.

I understand that we are in a reform institution (the earth) and we are spiritual souls in material bodies.
But I don't think the destruction of humanity with the help of ETs (technolohy) will give us the permition to come back home (the spiritual world near God).

I think our souls are not good enough to return home. That's what the Bible said, we're sinners. We have good and evil in our souls. We can choose to make good or bad. The real Angels can't choose. Angels are all good.

I don't know what it will happend to our souls after the destruction of our material world. Maybe in several reincarnation we can change our souls and be good someday.
But if the process of recarnation stopped , and we lose our reform prision (material world, earth) , where are our souls will go to reform them self?

It seem the only mechanism to change our souls into good is with severals reincarnation... until one day, our souls will be completly good.

A Freeman

Superstar
Thanks for your reply :)
You're welcome. Thank-you for yours as well.

I didn't know the meaning of the name BIBLE. I'm surprised.
Why was it a surprise? No one will leave here alive unless they learn the lessons in the Bible.

About the ETs , according to your last comment, the actions of Ets in the earth are:
First: ETs gave the BIBLE to humans in order to reform them.
Second: ETs give technology to humans in order to acelarate the destruction of humans.
Except that isn't what was said. Yes, the ETs gave us the Bible to guide and reform us. The ETs have very recently (within the last 100 years or so) given us technology which could have been used to benefit all of mankind, but instead parts of it have been suppressed (e.g. certain safe, renewable energy sources) and other parts of it have been exploited by the most evil among us, precisely because we haven't followed the guidance given to us in writing in the Bible.

It doesn't make sense. First they want to help us to live in peace and then, they want to help us to destroy the humanity.
Agreed that it doesn't make sense, because that isn't what they did, nor was that ever said.

Could be that maybe we are talking of differents types of ETs, ones who want to help us (with the Bible) and other type of ETs that want to kill us (with military technology) ??
No. We are the ones who seem hell-bent on destroying each other and our life-support system (the Earth itself). And we would have already succeeded if it were not for ET intervention.

We are being allowed to reach this point to show us our own insanity, to prove to us that we are incapable of managing this tiny little planet much less the entire universe.

The fallen angels are not good. ( According to the bible ).
Agreed. We are the fallen angels (Matt. 7:11, Matt. 25:41, Luke 9:55, Rev. 12:7-9). We refer to ourselves as "sinners", which is someone who does evil/breaks The Law/commits crimes against others.

Are those fallen angels our watchers on the moon?
The original watchers (200 angels) who caused the problems that the flood was sent to cleanse, are currently being held without the possibility of parole, awaiting The Fire on the Last Day.

IF the moon is a spacestation, it would make sense that our ET Guardian Angels are using it as a forward operating base, and possibly to hide the New Jerusalem. That's why these possibilities were shared. UFOs are absolutely real, but their purpose is frequently misunderstood by humans, who think they are here to observe us, or to take from us, or to harm us in some other way.

The much more logical reason for the UFOs is for us to see them, so that we know they exist, as a final preparation for their arrival in the New Jerusalem.

Are the fallen angels and Ets the same thing?
As none of the Beings being discussed here are indigenous to this planet, we are all ETs. For simplicity sake, there are three groups.

The first group is us: the one-third that joined in a coup attempt against the Extraterrestrial Ruler of the Universe and the other two-thirds of the angels of heaven (Rev. 12:3-4), which resulted in our banishment to the Earth (Rev. 12:7-9).

The second group is the original 200 Watchers (Enoch 7-8, 68:2-18), who are presently incarcerated, awaiting The Fire.

The third group are the other two-thirds, our Guardian Angels, led by Prince Michael (Christ - Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1-4, Col. 1:12-15, Heb. 1:1-4, Rev. 5:1-5, Rev. 12:7-11). It is this last group that is responsible for all of the UFOs we see, and who have been watching over us (possibly from the moon) and who will be involved in the Reaping on the Last Day (the "Eagles" - Matt. 24:28).

The Bible said that it was a big fight between 2 groups of angels. And those angels whom follow Lucifer were kick out from the spiritual world (heaven).
Yep. That was us.

Revelation 12:7-11
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out TO THE EARTH, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and The Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).

So , where are those fallen angels now?
Here, on Earth.

In the moon? Wanted to destroy humans? Given technology to humans in order to acelarate their destruction?I'm just trying to connect somes dots.
As above please.

I understand that we are in a reform institution (the earth) and we are spiritual souls in material bodies.
Good. Then it should make perfect sense to you to find out why we were sent here to be reformed.

But I don't think the destruction of humanity with the help of ETs (technolohy) will give us the permition to come back home (the spiritual world near God).
Agreed. Unfortunately, the most insane among us are the ones running this planet, and they will continue to use whatever means available to murder and destroy as many of us and as much as possible. Only when there is no doubt left in anyone's minds that these evil people would succeed in destroying all human life on Earth, will the ETs then intervene.

I think our souls are not good enough to return home. That's what the Bible said, we're sinners. We have good and evil in our souls. We can choose to make good or bad.
Agreed. That's why we NEED to learn to choose good instead of evil (Deut. 30:15-20) and never look back, making certain we aren't still being deceived into seeing everything upside down and backwards, through human eyes (Isa. 5:20-21).

The real Angels can't choose. Angels are all good.
That may be what organized religions teach, but that isn't true. Every Angel (Spirit-Being/Soul) has FREE-WILL. The reason Angels are good is because they are sane and see the perfection in everything God does.

I don't know what it will happend to our souls after the destruction of our material world. Maybe in several reincarnation we can change our souls and be good someday.
But if the process of recarnation stopped , and we lose our reform prision (material world, earth) , where are our souls will go to reform them self?
We've had 6000 years and numerous human lifetimes to be evaluated by the ETs, to see who is capable of being reformed and who isn't. Time is almost up, and those who have no love for the truth, or desire to help set this world straight -- listening and obeying ONLY God and His Law -- will find themselves in The Fire, exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years.

That should hopefully give everyone the incentive they need to turn over a new leaf NOW, learn to be perfect (Matt. 5:48), and give our Judge (John 5:22) reason for a pardon. Particularly at this late hour.

It seem the only mechanism to change our souls into good is with severals reincarnation... until one day, our souls will be completly good.
Agreed. Further incentive to learn The Way home or face The Fire.

Last edited:

John K

Established
The first group is us: the one-third that joined in a coup attempt against the Extraterrestrial Ruler of the Universe and the other two-thirds of the angels of heaven (Rev. 12:3-4), which resulted in our banishment to the Earth (Rev. 12:7-9).

The second group is the original 200 Watchers (Enoch 7-8, 68:2-18), who are presently incarcerated, awaiting The Fire.

The third group are the other two-thirds, our Guardian Angels, led by Prince Michael (Christ - Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1-4, Col. 1:12-15, Heb. 1:1-4, Rev. 5:1-5, Rev. 12:7-11). It is this last group that is responsible for all of the UFOs we see, and who have been watching over us (possibly from the moon) and who will be involved in the Reaping on the Last Day (the "Eagles" - Matt. 24:28).
Thanks you for your response :)

I have somes questions related to the groups:

The first group of fallen angel is us: how an angel could reproduce ?
As far as I know, Angels are energetic spirits.
They're not made by flesh.

Just to be sure , you're saying : "we (humans) are the descenders of evil fallen angels whom wanted to destroy humans" . Is that correct?

If those fallen angels hate so much humans, why they started to reproduce with humans, in the first place?
Could be some experiment... But It's extrange.

And thoses womens that fallen angels took for wives, are descenders of Adam and Eve?

What is your oppinion about Adam and Eve history? Could thoses first humans being angels in the past ? Maybe fallen angels too?

Do you believe that the first humans are creation of "God" or the result of millions of years of evolution?

And about the second group,do you think the 200 fallen angels could be reptilian angels?
I mean, the bible use reptilian terminology for Satan. " The Dragon" . And it's kind of suspicious.

John K

Established
Only when there is no doubt left in anyone's minds that these evil people would succeed in destroying all human life on Earth, will the ETs then intervene.
Sorry , I forgot this part, is not a litle late? I mean, if the ETs comes when all humans are death... What is the point to come to earth?

Why we have to think that those ETs (200 fallen angels whom fighted because they hate humans) are good? And why we have to think they want to help us and free us from the reencarnation process taking away our home (the earth) ?

If we don't have anyplace to go, Where are our souls will stay? With God?
We don't know. It's better the reencarnation than dissapear.

Anyway, there're anothers planets, like Venus. Somes humans can live there...
I'm curious about the idea of a new Jerusalen in the moon. But , sincerely, I need to read more first.

We can read the bible.. and make severals interpretations.. but at the end .. We just don't know.
All those things are speculations...
What if some parts of the bible are completly different??
I don't like the idea of lose this material world. It's all I know. I'm not sure what is next .

A Freeman

Superstar
Thanks you for your response :)

I have somes questions related to the groups:

The first group of fallen angel is us: how an angel could reproduce ?
As far as I know, Angels are energetic spirits.
They're not made by flesh.
We (the spirit-Beings/Angels/Souls) are temporarily incarnated inside of these human animal-bodies. It's the humans (flesh) that reproduce, NOT the angels.

Just to be sure , you're saying : "we (humans) are the descenders of evil fallen angels whom wanted to destroy humans" . Is that correct?
No. Please read carefully what's already been shared in previous posts, including the referenced verses from Scripture.

Roughly 6000 years ago, there was a war in heaven, where Lucifer/Satan attempted a coup against God. One-third of the angels sided with Lucifer/Satan against the other two-thirds led by Prince Michael/Christ.

Lucifer and his angels lost the war, and were banished to the Earth, where everyone except for Lucifer agreed to be rehabilitated inside of human animal bodies.

So WE ARE THOSE ANGELS (souls, spirit-Beings), who fought with Lucifer/Satan against God and Prince Michael and Their Angels. We've been here for roughly 6000 years, through many human lifetimes. We are NOT descended from the angels who fought with Lucifer/Satan; we are those evil angels. We just are temporarily incarcerated inside of these human animal bodies, so we can feel pleasure and pain, and thus be corrected and learn from our experiences. Our private jail cells, in this maximum security prison-planet reform school for the criminally insane.

-------

Separately, after the war:
Of the two-thirds of the Angels of heaven who fought with God and Prince Michael, a group of 200 of them (often referred to as the Watchers), decided to come down to the Earth and take on human form to take human wives, giving birth to the giants referenced in Genesis and in the Book of Enoch. Those 200 fallen angels were taken into custody, and will remain there without the opportunity for rehabilitation or release, until Judgment Day, when they, along with Lucifer/Satan and >99.998 of the global population, will go into The Fire. So they no longer have anything to do with what is happening on Earth.

-------

Further, it appears you've misunderstood or misrepresented what was said about angels wanting to destroy humans.

It is Lucifer/Satan/Iblis who has vowed to mislead and destroy whomever he can con into believing his lies. He sees all of us as traitors, having agreed to be rehabilitated, when he refused to do so.

It is Lucifer/Satan who uses us against each other, just as he is currently using the most evil among us to run the world, through their various corporate structures, i.e. the governments, financial institutions and other corporations. It is that group of human+Beings here on Earth, who are hell-bent on destroying the rest of us. In their twisted minds, they feel they're entitled to everything in this world, and are clever enough to steal it from the rest of us, and thus arrogantly view everyone else as their property.

If those fallen angels hate so much humans, why they started to reproduce with humans, in the first place?
Could be some experiment... But It's extrange.
As above please. You've either misunderstood or misrepresented what's already been shared. Please read it again carefully, along with the cited verses from Scripture.

And thoses womens that fallen angels took for wives, are descenders of Adam and Eve?
Not necessarily. There were many other human+Beings on Earth during the time of Adam and Eve, as evidenced by Cain's concern he would be murdered by those he encountered when he went out into the world after slaying Abel (Gen. 4:15-16). Adam's line is recorded in the Bible because it is the line from which David, and later Jesus would be born.

What is your oppinion about Adam and Eve history? Could thoses first humans being angels in the past ? Maybe fallen angels too?
Adam and Eve were two humans. God puts a soul (spirit-Beings/Angel) into each human, just as He did with Adam, exactly as it says in Gen. 2:7.

Do you believe that the first humans are creation of "God" or the result of millions of years of evolution?
Everything in the Universe was created by our Creator, The Supreme Spirit-Being and King Ruler of the Universe, known here on Earth as "God". It should be self-evident in this day and age, that DNA is a programming language for biological life, and you simply cannot have a programming language without a programmer.

If by "evolution" you mean Darwinism, where it's assumed some chemical reaction created a single cell which then over billions of years transformed into the complex life forms we see today, it should be similarly self-evident that Darwinism hypothesis has already been proven statistically and scientifically to be impossible.

And about the second group,do you think the 200 fallen angels could be reptilian angels?
I mean, the bible use reptilian terminology for Satan. " The Dragon" . And it's kind of suspicious.
The title Satan is Hebrew and means “the Opposer” (God's adversary). When Lucifer became darkness and evil, he became the d/evil-LIAR, opposing everything that is truthful and good (Matt. 19:17).

The great red dragon, devil and Satan are therefore descriptive terms Lucifer earned as a result of his criminal actions. A dragon uses its tail/tale to draw its victims into its clutches, and everything that comes out of its mouth burns its victims. A perfect description of lying Lucifer/Satan/the devil. He is also referred to as being a serpent, because everything that comes out of his mouth, with that forked tongue, is poison (lies).

A Freeman said:
Only when there is no doubt left in anyone's minds that these evil people would succeed in destroying all human life on Earth, will the ETs then intervene.
-------
Sorry , I forgot this part, is not a litle late? I mean, if the ETs comes when all humans are death... What is the point to come to earth?

Why we have to think that those ETs (200 fallen angels whom fighted because they hate humans) are good? And why we have to think they want to help us and free us from the reencarnation process taking away our home (the earth) ?

If we don't have anyplace to go, Where are our souls will stay? With God?
We don't know. It's better the reencarnation than dissapear.

Anyway, there're anothers planets, like Venus. Somes humans can live there...
I'm curious about the idea of a new Jerusalen in the moon. But , sincerely, I need to read more first.

We can read the bible.. and make severals interpretations.. but at the end .. We just don't know.
All those things are speculations...
What if some parts of the bible are completly different??
I don't like the idea of lose this material world. It's all I know. I'm not sure what is next .
This all began with Lucifer arrogantly thinking he knows more than God and selfishly wanting to take over the universe, which is what started the war.

That war has continued here on Earth, with most of mankind continuing to listen to Satan and living in sin, instead of listening to God and living in peace and harmony with each other and our natural surroundings.

After 6000 years, we all have a well-established track record, to remove any doubt as to which of us are capable of rehabilitation and which are not. Those who have no hope of being rehabilitated will go into The Fire, with Lucifer/Satan. Those who remain will spend the next 1000 years learning how to be good again, to ensure that once released we never cause any of these problems ever again.

We are therefore being allowed to act out our individual and collective thoughts and actions -- right up until it becomes self-evident that if we were allowed to continue we would destroy each other and all life on this planet -- to show us all that we are totally and completely incapable of managing this one, tiny planet much less the entire universe, without God's Help.

You're right about people and their private interpretations of the Bible. There's probably as many different interpretations as there are readers. Regardless, there is only ONE true and correct meaning to the Bible, which from cover-to-cover is about obedience to our All-knowing and All-powerful Creator, Who gave us His Law to lovingly protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free. It's a shame so few have any desire to listen to Him and follow His Basic Instructions.

IF people do as we're COMMANDED to do in the Bible, they will find its true meaning. If instead they take the quick and easy path of organized religion, they will find themselves in The FIre, exactly as the Bible repeatedly warns.

The very same thing goes for the Koran, which was sent to CONFIRM the Bible (not to contradict it).

Read: The Way home or face The Fire by JAH. The title is self-explanatory.

Last edited:

Funnygirl1

Rookie
To neo-nazis, it's HH, hail Hitler. Should make you think twice about that Helly Hansen logo, eh?

Not sure about the qabbalistic meaning, but it's a significant number to Jewish mystics and the Thelema crowd too. Hold on, imma look up why.
H is 8th letter of alphabet so your 88

Tidal

Star
Oh, consider the meaning of the name Emmanuel, also...
"God is with us."

Yeah, I once had an experience with that word and it's worth mentioning-

A Christian pal and me were walking down High St, Lecester (England) some years ago and saw a middleaged lady coming towards us who we knew, and she stopped and we began chatting.
"Where have you been?" she asked my pal with a smile on her face, and he replied "To Emmanuel church".
Her face went white with a look of shock and horror on it, and she blurted out "I'VE GOT TO GO!" and walked off fast without another word.
We already knew she suffered from schizophrenia, so perhaps she had a demon that ordered her to walk off when it heard the word 'Emmanuel' which scared it?