Encounter with an angel , devil, or just a man?

A Freeman

Superstar
My friend told me something that happened to him the last year, and I want to share with all of you, and listen yours opinions.

My friend was walking to the beach to see the eclipse. One man comes to talked to my friend (from nowhere) and asked him if he wanted to know why the moon is there...

That man presented him self as Emmanuel, he told to my friend that the moon is there to watch the humans.

This man (Emmanuel) talked like for 20 minutes. My friend didn't asked anything and he just listened while Emmanuel talked.
There's a line in the first Star Wars film (episode IV) by OB-1: "that's no moon, it's a spacestation".

The moon is an interesting study. With a reported diameter of 2160 miles, most scientists feel it is far too large to have been caught in Earth's orbit, and the notion that it was ejected from the Earth when the Earth was formed has also been dismissed, because they are clearly not made of the same materials.

The moon is also the perfect size and is perfectly placed to allow us to record the passage of time via its orbit and eclipses. It appears in our sky to be the same diameter as the sun, even though it is much, much closer and much, much smaller. The inclination of its orbital path relative to the ecliptic is likewise perfect, to produce eclipses. And its perfect, synchronous rotational rate keeps the same side of it facing the Earth at all times. The dark-side of the moon remains a mystery in many respects, and could conceal the traffic from the smaller, scout ships that are frequently seen here on Earth.

There are many, many other interesting facts and figures about the moon that simply do not make any sense unless it was intentionally placed there.

Many scientists also believe the moon is hollow, because it's possible to ring it like a bell.

What seems particularly interesting about all of this is the moon is also of sufficient size to house the New Jerusalem, the spaceship that is prophesied to come down out of heaven within the next few years, to gather the "Elect". And, as Emmanuel stated, the Earth is very obviously being watched, with two (prison) guard-ian angels assigned to each of us at all times (Heb. 1:14, Rev. 12:3-4, Rev. 12:7-9), recording everything we do (Rev. 20:12-15, Sura 3:181, Sura 83:7-21).

My friend told me that Emmanuel had one-eyed, the couleur of his eyes were green and he had a t-shirt with a picture of 2 guns pointed each other with flower around.

The thing is that Emmanuel said that he is a SEER.
From the film "They Live": "We've got one that can see" .

He talked a lot... and almost without interruption. But I would like to make a resume about what Emmanuel said:

- He said that the grey aliens lives in the moon. That the moon is artificial and they control humans from the moon.

- He said that the grey aliens changed our DNA or changed something in our brains.
Revelation 13:16-14:4
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (Deutsch) in their right hand, or in their foreheads (Marx-ism):
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created 6th. day); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man).
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).

- Also, he spoke about giants. He said that the grey aliens changed some menbrane in order to make smaller humans.
Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

Enoch 7:1-11
7:1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful (Gen. 6:1-2).
7:2 And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other: Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.
7:3 Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps not be disposed to the performance of this enterprise;
7:4 And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.
7:5 But they answered him and said: We all swear;
7:6 And bind ourselves by mutual oaths, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.
7:7 Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual oaths. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of Mount Armon.
7:8 That mountain, therefore, they called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual oaths.
7:9 These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danyal, Azkeel, Sarakuyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.
7:10 Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantation, and the dividing of roots and trees.
7:11 And they conceiving brought forth giants (Gen. 6:4-6)

- He explained that we can create our own reality. That is all in the mind.
And he told that problems comes from negative thinking.

- and he said this example: I know a guy who thought he is gonna live until he was 90 years old ... And he lived until he was 90.
Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

From the British Coat of Arms: "Honi soit qui mal y pense" (Old French), which is one of God's rules concerning His advice and Divine-Justice and which means, in English, "Evil be to him who thinks it".

Mark 7:20-23
7:20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
7:22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
7:23 ALL these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

- He said that astrology and tarot doesn't work to tell the future. All depends in our mind.
Deuteronomy 18:9-13
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For ALL that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God (Matt. 5:48).

- said that he was jew and worked as a taxi driver. And he said that the jews knows how to make money because they are always looking business opportunities.
- He said that he was born the day 8. (My friend didn't ask him the date of born ). He repeated that he was born the day 8 , like 4 times.
Leviticus 12:1-3
12:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
12:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
12:3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised (Jer. 4:4, Rom. 4:7-12).

What do you think? Who is Emmanuel? An angel, demon, seer, or just a normal man?
As above please.

A demon...no
A person who is kind of too deep in metaphysics...sure.

Remember I spoke of yin/Yang. What comes from above is what's written for us and that we can't change. What's written is the code behind the program...and we have options within that program but still limited to it's code.
For example with a game series eg GTA, you can download Trainers that basically allow us to cheat.
You're not changing the code/algorithm, you're changing some variable values that can be altered organically but doing them without the work. For example you could play the game to acquire a load of money, ammo etc. The trainer allows you to change the values therein and aquire those things without effort.

From what I've seen with numerology(which is prevalent in Kabbalah and throughout the middle east/Persia/India) people learn about the value of words based on their number. They use words like magic basically to acquire things Inc money. I've seen it work...it's very real and very powerful.

But here's the crack...
With too many algorithms and variables...you're going to get it wrong in something and pay the price, the game will crash ie you will die. That's actually a major warning they give...if you mess with this stuff and get it wrong, it'll kill you. God's punishment. You could alternatively mess with someone better than you who'll destroy you.

Personally...if you read a text like Ecclesiastes that's Solomon basically saying "I used the trainer and now I'm miserable..it's all for nothing"
Eg all that wealth, property but who inherits it? You get one bad apple in your family and it's all for nothing.
Although personally I doubt Solomon wrote it. Someone wrote this story to try and deter people from trying to be like Solomon. Just like the book of kings story of his fall. It's just mythos/wisdom (lies basically) to positively influence the reader. Still it is a valuable book and I have that influence in me. I don't go craving and chasing vain shit knowing how things come and go.

I've seen amongst Muslims people using numerology and all they've done it for is to acquire fuck all but little vain things and to harm others. I'm thinking "at least Jews actually used it to fking do something powerful...these pussies do it to get nothing basically"
I find it fked up that in the Muslim world the people who have a leg up on this type of knowledge are bloodline decendants of Mohammed himself. They were kicked out of the Arab peninsula, settled in Persia...picked up the knowledge of those parts (which Jews also have) and dabbled in it to acquire influence.

Eg
Btw I don't believe what they write. This is written by a Syed (a bloodline decendant). These are fake stories too.
I know this is offtopic...but in the muslim world...the Syed are our version of Jews with their bloodline superiority crap.
At least Jews wanted to dominate global politics and media. The Syeds are only interested in getting fat and keeping people in ignorance.

Bent8484

Established
A demon...no
A person who is kind of too deep in metaphysics...sure.

Remember I spoke of yin/Yang. What comes from above is what's written for us and that we can't change. What's written is the code behind the program...and we have options within that program but still limited to it's code.
For example with a game series eg GTA, you can download Trainers that basically allow us to cheat.
You're not changing the code/algorithm, you're changing some variable values that can be altered organically but doing them without the work. For example you could play the game to acquire a load of money, ammo etc. The trainer allows you to change the values therein and aquire those things without effort.

From what I've seen with numerology(which is prevalent in Kabbalah and throughout the middle east/Persia/India) people learn about the value of words based on their number. They use words like magic basically to acquire things Inc money. I've seen it work...it's very real and very powerful.

But here's the crack...
With too many algorithms and variables...you're going to get it wrong in something and pay the price, the game will crash ie you will die. That's actually a major warning they give...if you mess with this stuff and get it wrong, it'll kill you. God's punishment. You could alternatively mess with someone better than you who'll destroy you.

Personally...if you read a text like Ecclesiastes that's Solomon basically saying "I used the trainer and now I'm miserable..it's all for nothing"
Eg all that wealth, property but who inherits it? You get one bad apple in your family and it's all for nothing.
Although personally I doubt Solomon wrote it. Someone wrote this story to try and deter people from trying to be like Solomon. Just like the book of kings story of his fall. It's just mythos/wisdom (lies basically) to positively influence the reader. Still it is a valuable book and I have that influence in me. I don't go craving and chasing vain shit knowing how things come and go.

I've seen amongst Muslims people using numerology and all they've done it for is to acquire fuck all but little vain things and to harm others. I'm thinking "at least Jews actually used it to fking do something powerful...these pussies do it to get nothing basically"
I find it fked up that in the Muslim world the people who have a leg up on this type of knowledge are bloodline decendants of Mohammed himself. They were kicked out of the Arab peninsula, settled in Persia...picked up the knowledge of those parts (which Jews also have) and dabbled in it to acquire influence.

Eg
Btw I don't believe what they write. This is written by a Syed (a bloodline decendant). These are fake stories too.
I know this is offtopic...but in the muslim world...the Syed are our version of Jews with their bloodline superiority crap.
At least Jews wanted to dominate global politics and media. The Syeds are only interested in getting fat and keeping people in ignorance.
Oh my. I hope you're not one of them...the vilest beings on planet Earth: GTA public lobby modders.

I got my eye on you. ;)

Cintra

Star
My friend told me something that happened to him the last year, and I want to share with all of you, and listen yours opinions.

My friend was walking to the beach to see the eclipse. One man comes to talked to my friend (from nowhere) and asked him if he wanted to know why the moon is there...

That man presented him self as Emmanuel, he told to my friend that the moon is there to watch the humans.

This man (Emmanuel) talked like for 20 minutes. My friend didn't asked anything and he just listened while Emmanuel talked.

My friend told me that Emmanuel had one-eyed, the couleur of his eyes were green and he had a t-shirt with a picture of 2 guns pointed each other with flower around.

The thing is that Emmanuel said that he is a SEER. He talked a lot... and almost without interruption. But I would like to make a resume about what Emmanuel said:

- He said that the grey aliens lives in the moon. That the moon is artificial and they control humans from the moon.
- He said that the grey aliens changed our DNA or changed something in our brains.
- Also, he spoke about giants. He said that the grey aliens changed some menbrane in order to make smaller humans.
- He said that astrology and tarot doesn't work to tell the future. All depends in our mind.
- and he said this example: I know a guy who thought he is gonna live until he was 90 years old ... And he lived until he was 90.
- said that he was jew and worked as a taxi driver. And he said that the jews knows how to make money because they are always looking business opportunities.
- He said that he was born the day 8. (My friend didn't ask him the date of born ). He repeated that he was born the day 8 , like 4 times.

What do you think? Who is Emmanuel? An angel, demon, seer, or just a normal man?
I met a guy who told me he was the antichrist.

I like people who tell me strange and unusual stuff.

John K

Established
I met a guy who told me he was the antichrist.

I like people who tell me strange and unusual stuff.
Well... Sometimes , I think this guy "Emmanuel" was the antichrist.

But sometimes, I think that Emmanuel was trying to guide my friend into the truth .

Maybe boths are wrong.. and Emmanuel was just a regular guy who like to talk with strangers.

Cintra

Star

But sometimes, I think that Emmanuel was trying to guide my friend into the truth .

Maybe boths are wrong.. and Emmanuel was just a regular guy who like to talk with strangers.
I don't suppose we can ever know.
But we can learn from all sorts of sources, wether they are human or divine.

If your friend was guided, then the Emmanuel guy was a guide.

John K

Established
I don't suppose we can ever know.
But we can learn from all sorts of sources, wether they are human or divine.

If your friend was guided, then the Emmanuel guy was a guide.
Well...my friend is more aware about the power of the thinking and unconscious mind.

But , the day before at the apparition of Emmanuel, my friend was searching information between the relation with grey aliens, illuminatis and alesteir crowley. Honestly, I think that Emmanuel appeared in the right time and he tryed to convince my friend that grey aliens are our creators.

Cintra

Star
Well...my friend is more aware about the power of the thinking and unconscious mind.

But , the day before at the aparition of Emmanuel, my friend was searching information between the relation with grey aliens, illuminatis and alesteir crowley. Honestly, I think that Emmanuel appeared in the right time and he tryed to convince my friend that grey aliens are our creators.
is there a connection between grey aliens, illuminatis and alesteir crowley?

Kais_1

Star

The thing is that Emmanuel said that he is a SEER. He talked a lot... and almost without interruption. But I would like to make a resume about what Emmanuel said:

i am personally born day 8 of the 8 august.

my dob is in the quran in full in surah najm 53

Bent8484

Established

But , the day before at the apparition of Emmanuel, my friend was searching information between the relation with grey aliens, illuminatis and alesteir crowley. Honestly, I think that Emmanuel appeared in the right time and he tryed to convince my friend that grey aliens are our creators.
Or the wrongest time.

Stay away from Crowley's Lam. Tell your friend.

A Freeman

Superstar

Most of us are constantly judging others, even though we've been COMMANDED to NEVER do that (Deut. 12:8, Matt. 7:1-4).

The messenger is IRRELEVANT. What matters is the message itself. The message is either truthful, or it isn't.

We've been given ONE criterion for differentiating between the two, and it's found within the first five books of the Bible, referred to as The Law. The Law contains all of our Creator's COMMANDments, Statutes and JUDGMENTS, which are always perfect, just and true. All we have to do is apply them.

Just look at what ALL organized religion is doing. Instead of reading and following the message of truth given to us by our Creator, and applying it exactly as it says, we've condemned certain messengers and elevated others, using our own flawed and faulty judgments, instead of our Creator's PERFECT Judgments.

The same goes for the state (governments) with their lying politicians. We keep putting these people on pedestals instead of evaluating their words and actions with the ONLY criterion there is: The Law. There would be no such thing as church or state if we simply kept The Law.

Look at what the fellow Emmanuel said, and use The Law -- upon which the entirety of Scripture is based -- to evaluate it.

John K

Established
is there a connection between grey aliens, illuminatis and alesteir crowley?

Well, I'm not 100 % sure. But, if you look this video and read the prophecies of benjamin parravicini about "the coming of a gray man to save the humans" ... Maybe , you can connect somes dots.

John K

Established
There's a line in the first Star Wars film (episode IV) by OB-1: "that's no moon, it's a spacestation".

The moon is an interesting study. With a reported diameter of 2160 miles, most scientists feel it is far too large to have been caught in Earth's orbit, and the notion that it was ejected from the Earth when the Earth was formed has also been dismissed, because they are clearly not made of the same materials.

The moon is also the perfect size and is perfectly placed to allow us to record the passage of time via its orbit and eclipses. It appears in our sky to be the same diameter as the sun, even though it is much, much closer and much, much smaller. The inclination of its orbital path relative to the ecliptic is likewise perfect, to produce eclipses. And its perfect, synchronous rotational rate keeps the same side of it facing the Earth at all times. The dark-side of the moon remains a mystery in many respects, and could conceal the traffic from the smaller, scout ships that are frequently seen here on Earth.

There are many, many other interesting facts and figures about the moon that simply do not make any sense unless it was intentionally placed there.

Many scientists also believe the moon is hollow, because it's possible to ring it like a bell.

What seems particularly interesting about all of this is the moon is also of sufficient size to house the New Jerusalem, the spaceship that is prophesied to come down out of heaven within the next few years, to gather the "Elect". And, as Emmanuel stated, the Earth is very obviously being watched, with two (prison) guard-ian angels assigned to each of us at all times (Heb. 1:14, Rev. 12:3-4, Rev. 12:7-9), recording everything we do (Rev. 20:12-15, Sura 3:181, Sura 83:7-21).

From the film "They Live": "We've got one that can see" .

Revelation 13:16-14:4
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (Deutsch) in their right hand, or in their foreheads (Marx-ism):
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man (created 6th. day); and its number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six (man, man, man).
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

Enoch 7:1-11
7:1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful (Gen. 6:1-2).
7:2 And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other: Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.
7:3 Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps not be disposed to the performance of this enterprise;
7:4 And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.
7:5 But they answered him and said: We all swear;
7:6 And bind ourselves by mutual oaths, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.
7:7 Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual oaths. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of Mount Armon.
7:8 That mountain, therefore, they called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual oaths.
7:9 These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danyal, Azkeel, Sarakuyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.
7:10 Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantation, and the dividing of roots and trees.
7:11 And they conceiving brought forth giants (Gen. 6:4-6)

Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

From the British Coat of Arms: "Honi soit qui mal y pense" (Old French), which is one of God's rules concerning His advice and Divine-Justice and which means, in English, "Evil be to him who thinks it".

Mark 7:20-23
7:20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
7:22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
7:23 ALL these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Deuteronomy 18:9-13
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For ALL that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God (Matt. 5:48).

Leviticus 12:1-3
12:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
12:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
12:3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised (Jer. 4:4, Rom. 4:7-12).

As above please.

Hmmmm ... I read your other post:
"n mid-1947 it was reported that an UFO “crash-landed” near Roswell, New Mexico. Is it just mere coincidence that this 1947 “sign from the heavens” immediately preceded the 1948 formation of the counterfeit-Jewish state in Israel? The ETs have been warning us for at least two thousand years, that this particular event in the Middle East would set in motion a chain of events that will bring about the end of the world as we know it. Fortunately, for the few who survive, it will simultaneously usher in a new age of wisdom; a millennium of freedom and peace under direct benevolent ET rule."

Are you trying to say that the gray aliens are good???
And if case that ETs are good, why they gave military technology to our satanists government???

A Freeman

Superstar
Hmmmm ... I read your other post:
"n mid-1947 it was reported that an UFO “crash-landed” near Roswell, New Mexico. Is it just mere coincidence that this 1947 “sign from the heavens” immediately preceded the 1948 formation of the counterfeit-Jewish state in Israel? The ETs have been warning us for at least two thousand years, that this particular event in the Middle East would set in motion a chain of events that will bring about the end of the world as we know it. Fortunately, for the few who survive, it will simultaneously usher in a new age of wisdom; a millennium of freedom and peace under direct benevolent ET rule."

Are you trying to say that the gray aliens are good???
Nothing has ever been personally shared about any "gray aliens". It was Emmanuel, who your friend told you about, that said the aliens/ETs were grey.

What has been personally pointed out is that our Creator, His Anointed One (The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi) and all of the Angels of Heaven ARE EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS, exactly as Christ said while He was here in the body of Jesus. And yes, They (God, Christ and the rest of the Angels/Sons of God) are Good/Benevolent (Gen. 1:26).

John 8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with Thine Own self with the glory which I had with Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

And if case that ETs are good, why they gave military technology to our satanists government???
The answer to that question is explained in detail in the article that you cited. As is the case with everything on this planet, the technology we were given could have been used for good or for evil. The choice to use it for evil was ours. Nevertheless, it has brought us to the place we need to be, to provide the lessons and the tests we need to learn and pass, to be able to go home to our real family and friends out in the Universe .

Last edited:

John K

Established
Nothing has ever been personally shared about any "gray aliens". It was Emmanuel, who your friend told you about, that said the aliens/ETs were grey.
Actually, my friend told me that Emmanuel make a gesture with his hands expresing that the Aliens whom lives in the moon , have a big head. Like a pear..My friend thinks that this type of head is really similar to the gray aliens..

I read that the aliens of the case Rosswell were gray...

As is the case with everything on this planet, the technology we were given could have been used for good or for evil.
What if ETs gave this technology to the satanists government in purpose to destroy humans? If those ETs are so advanced .. Maybe the are Seers too. And if they can see the future... Maybe they knew that somes satanists humans would use the technology for evil.

it has brought us to the place we need to be, to provide the lessons and the tests we need to learn and pass, to be able to go home to our real family and friends out in the Universe .
What family?

Last edited:

John K

Established
I'm not planning to get in those stuff. I know there are somes risks involved...

:)

A Freeman

Superstar
Actually, my friend told me that Emmanuel make a gesture with his hands expresing that the Aliens whom lives in the moon , have a big head. Like a pear..My friend thinks that this type of head is really similar to the gray aliens..

I read that the aliens of the case Rosswell were gray...
Understood. As has been shared, whatever one reads MUST be weighed against Scripture, which is the TRUTH sent down to us by The Extraterrestrial King Ruler of the Universe, Whom the people here on Earth refer to as God (our Heavenly Father).

What if ETs gave this technology to the satanists government in purpose to destroy humans?
Thinking that would require one to believe that Good (God) is allegedly not benevolent, powerful than evil and won't win over evil in the end. That is completely and totally illogical.

This planet is a prison reform school for the criminally insane, who were conned into fighting against our all-powerful Father and God, to replace Him with a selfish, evil dictator. That war has continued here on Earth, while we have been very slowly and carefully rehabilitated over thousands of years, and given this technology quite recently (within the last 100 years or so), to bring us to the point where we can accept that the reality of our present situation and predicament.

To further illustrate how illogical it is to believe the ETs gave the government this tech to destroy us, it should be noted in the basic instruction manual the ETs have sent down to us, i.e. the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth, governments and corporate fictions are CONDEMNED. Being an attorney or a politician is a CAPITAL OFFENSE. Left wing and right-wing politics are CONDEMNED. Being a selfish, greedy, materialistic human+Being is a CAPITAL OFFENSE.

The ETs gave us these explicit instructions in The Law, found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, to protect us from all of this evil, tyranny and oppression, and to set and keep us free. Unfortunately, we've ignored their instructions, choosing instead to turn them into a bunch of mindless superstitions and nonsense.

We've been constantly reminded and repeatedly warned for thousands of years of this insane behavior of elevating fellow lunatic prisoners into positions of power, but we do it anyway and then blame the results on the ETs. How many supposedly "intelligent" people have decried "if' there's a God, why does He allow all of this evil to go on..." while ignoring His Perfect Law THAT PUTS AN END TO EVIL, SELFISHNESS, GREED, WAR, OPPRESSION, INJUSTICE, POVERTY, CRIME AND IGNORANCE, IF FOLLOWED.

Humans don't need any help destroying themselves. We are on a crash course to do exactly that, despite the dauntless efforts made by the ETs to save us from ourselves.

Matthew 24:21-22
24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

If those ETs are so advanced .. Maybe the are Seers too. And if they can see the future... Maybe they knew that somes satanists humans would use the technology for evil.
Of course the ETs are Seers. Who do you think gave us the Bible? Over two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, >99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail. Only a complete fool would look at that track record and think the remaining >1% won't likewise be fulfilled in exact and minute detail.

The ETs are SPIRITUAL-ENERGY BEINGS that have been carefully guarding this planet and its prisoners for thousands of years. If you want to read some amazing accounts of ET interventions, then look into how many "minutemen" and military personnel have reported having their ballistic missile equipment and WMDs disabled by "UFOs" during testing and launches. Attacks that would otherwise have already started the final push towards Armageddon, i.e. the total annihilation of all human life on Earth by humans.

What family?
We, like our extraterrestrial guardian angels, are SPIRITUAL-ENERGY BEINGS (SOULS) that have been temporarily "locked" inside of these human animal bodies we see in the mirror. We are therefore NOT HUMAN, but instead are only experiencing a temporary human existence, to learn and be tested. At the end of each of these experiences we are taken back among our extraterrestrial family for an evaluation, to see if we have finally regained enough of our sanity to come home; otherwise we are sent back again, after all of the evil we've learned has been erased, so we return only with the cumulative knowledge of good from all of our previous lifetimes.

To help us understand this reality, the ETs have allowed many to experience brief glimpses of the Hereafter, and then return so they can share their experiences with others, that they too might believe. There have been many books written on the subject of NDEs (near death experiences), that have documented countless out-of-body experiences from all over the world that people have had. Many times these experiences involve watching from overhead while the doctors and/or medical technicians working to revive the human bodies they had just incarnated. The reported experiences are simply too similar, too detailed, and too well-documented to be fabricated. One such book: Return From Death by Margot Grey.

The question facing each of us is this: do we want to continue believing the LIE that we are "only human after all", placing this temporary (fleeting really) physical and materialistic human existence above our true, eternal extraterrestrial (spiritual) life, or do we want to embrace who and what we really are, and go home to our real family and friends, where everyone truly loves everyone else and where we will live FOREVER?

The very reason some of us look to the stars with longing is because we are homesick.