Empowering women proven to lower fertility/birth rates in countries. (NO MORE ANIME!)

Dalit

Star
And both sexes should wait until marriage.
Now this I agree with as a Christian who has been taught the godly ideal of chastity before marriage and fidelity in marriage and that applies across the board, not just to females but to males. However, many have not kept that. Does that mean that they are lost? No. Repenting and turning back to God and His ways is possible through Jesus/Yeshua HaMoshiach. And some people have to wait for marriage almost their whole lives unless they want to marry when young and not emotionally ready for it to someone else who's also young and not emotionally ready. Just because you're physically ready doesn't mean you're emotionally ready.

Yet it's more than just what one does or doesn't do in the body that makes one pure. It's a heart, soul and mind thing. And everyone's messed up there. I think working on keeping one's soul, mind, heart and body pure is the principal thing.

Even though I have very little to regret physically, I have a whole lot more emotional and mental regret for not valuing purity of heart and whole-hearted devotion to God.

There was one man in my life that was like "walking sex" to me. He oozed it with his quiet confidence and manner. God stopped me from making a big mistake with him and from frankly just wanting to use him. I didn't love him. It was pure lust. He probably wouldn't have had a problem with it, but I would and I did because I saw the evil in my heart that just wanted pleasure in the moment and no commitment. That's why sleeping around is bad. It is using people as objects and women can do it, too, not just men. If God hadn't stopped me with so many interruptions when trying to be alone with this man (it seemed like people appeared out of nowhere and we couldn't be alone), I would've fallen into a trap definitely laid by the devil for me.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
I understand Latvia has more women than men and they are struggling to "find love" and perpetuate the "tribe", the best option it seems is to look across the border.
Latvian man shortage leaves women lost for love
Thats my neighbours. Looking across the border is also quite a problem since we lost almost 1/3 people due to emigration, that + one of lowest birth rates in world paints dire picture for the future, i looked it up it actually says 200 years now . wonder what they say after another decade...

elsbet

Superstar
Disappointment like @KoncreteMind or embarrassment like @Hero123 .They always parrot the same thing, men are stronger blah blah, men can sleep around blah blah and how men are smarter. They also bring up the argument how men are supposed to be superior and are supposed to be the one providing protection and resources like money.

The sad part of this argument is that smart and rich men whether its people like Bill Gates or Elon Musk or whether its people of the past, great minds like Einstein, Paul Ehlrich or its just normal everyday married men with children. Those men would find you cucks and others like you, absolutely pathetic, despicable and an all around trash.

Those men have and would always support women rights and have even spoken up against not giving women or anyone their rights.That is the absolute proof that those people are men and thus mature.
Most famous scientists didn't make discoveries alone. Charles Babbage, the FATHER of computers had Ada Lovence, the first programmer who lay down the foundation for computing in general.
This pattern continues from the discovery of various diseases and medicines to even landing on the moon and will continue to the end of times.

Nobody wants to hear a childless virgin desperate for a fuck preach about "fertility rates".

Nobody wants to hear a guy talk about how men are "smarter" than women because "biology". SPOILER ALERT: it is the other way around biologically ;). We just don't count it because on a day-to-day basis it doesn't matter because all individuals are different. And how smart are you anyway, can you be a proof for this experiment? Do you have any accomplishment to your name? Someone who debates that the earth is flat, is talking about men being smart lmao fking retards.

And NOBODY wants to hear about how men provide resources and wealth to women from two guys who don't make any. Not that i mind you preaching that, I just don't want to take business and economic advise from someone whose yearly income and "careers" are laughable.

Unless you are Einstein, Stephen Hawkings or Elon Musk, why are you bragging about their accomplishments? Are you related to them? Are you in a field/career that is related to them? Are you smart like them or do you make money like them? Do you even have the looks to be some fuckboy in some shady district? lmao
Accomplished men do not brag about their accomplishments because they are looking for even better, they do not talk about taking away women rights and they certainly don't preach about it forums.

Maybe if you idiots weren't cucking yourself over with your dumb theories and misogynistic BS, you too could've had lovers and maybe children.
And who knows, maybe proper education and a career and probably wealth. But most of all, happiness.

And with this I will not be replying to this thread anymore, so do not bother. Excuse me while I go study for my career as I enjoy some coffee with the man I like ;)

P.s.: Even Thunderian is married. Like if I was a man who was preaching about marriage and children but had none of those but i realized someone like thunderian did, that is where i might as well end my life. You pitiful creatures.
You're ruining the band, YOKO.
To clarify-- I LIKE @KoncreteMind... hence the disappointment.

But you're just as verbally abusive as the asshat in the OP.

manama

Star
Yea most of this emotional dribble must been directed to hero because none of it applies to me besides the flat earth stuff which also applies to @elsbet too. Just to be clear, you’re insulting her intelligence since she shares the same position I do on the earth?
Elsbet isn't the one talking about how she is smarter than all men because bIoLoGy

You're ruining the band, YOKO.
To clarify-- I LIKE @KoncreteMind... hence the disappointment.

But you're just as verbally abusive as the asshat in the OP.
And why do I care that you like mr.200 iq?

manama

Star
Yes, lets blame Japan's population growth rate on feminism rather than their horrifying work culture that swims in suicides and the otaku culture where you have grown ups satisfying themselves to 2d underaged idols.

What was the purpose of the comment, then-- ?

The five a night vs "one hitter quitter "

Ugh its in my auto-text now .. dammit
I was explaining why theres a difference in perception of men vs women who have sex. It is my belief that the perception stems from biology and not society deciding to create double standards in regards to men and women.

I value women, do believe they have often been undervalued/oppressed in certain ways, and know they are a critical part to any functional society so Im not sure whats disappointing about what I've said or the point that feminism is out to destroy gender roles that bring order to a society. With that said I've always appreciated the kindness you've shown and have always tried to show it back in kind. I hope that doesnt change over a difference in views as it certainly wont from my end.

Elsbet isn't the one talking about how she is smarter than all men because bIoLoGy
Where did I even compare the intelligence between men and women?

Do you see how your emotions blind you from even reading and comprehending what I, MYSELF, have said vs what other people have said? You cant talk about my intelligence when you view things thru your emotions and how they make you feel...

Hero123

Rookie
Ohh a wanna be fake bad boy huh? Guess what a pimp hand doesn’t turn a single woman on except maybe one so damaged from their upbringing and lacking self worth that they are desperate to accept any form of attention and so screwed in their head that they are scared of positive attention.

I never denied being a feminist. Loud and proud. Don’t care. I’m probably the only one on the board at this point. People like you are disgusting. Absolutely incredibly disgusting. You seek to hurt women to soothe your own brokenness and make your self feel better about your shitty little insignificant life.

Happily married mother of two AND A feminist. Everything you say is crap. And my actual bad boy husband would never lay a hand on me but would kill you with his bare hands if you or your kind ever tried to forcefully make ME or any other woman do anything. So would most of the “bad boys” in prison, just so you know. They don’t like people who hurt women and children.
Believe me, I’m a sweet guy once you get to know me. But the reason I act like an asshole to women and would rather treat them like they’re beneath me, which they are, is because IT GETS RESULTS. Being a nice guy doesn’t work and you know that. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re like many women that had miles of dick run through them and as you’re approaching the Wall, getting old and ugly, now you want to settle down after you had all your fun. So you got the best provider you could because the best men didn’t want to settle for you. My assumption but I’m pretty sure you know many women like that. Especially since you’re a feminist. I feel bad for your husband though. Because when things go south, you won’t hesitate to use all the tools feminism has given you, to destroy your husbands life. By taking half of his wealth and resources. And if you believe that BS, that your children should be with you, you’re selfish. Because according to all the studies we have on hand, single mothers are cancer.

I have no problem with a man protecting his property/family. Hence the meme, Hippity Hippity Hoppity, women are properly. The family is a form of property, that’s why the Communist went after the family first because once the family is broken and the man is removed, the women are easily manipulated. That’s why we have such a rise in single motherhood. Women grew both the government and the welfare state into the monsters they are now. It’s no surprise.

And how can you blame the men in prison?Shame. They’re just generations of men being raised by single mothers. They can’t logic anymore. But white knights are easily dealt with during a collapse. And once Western Civilization does collapses, you’re going to lose your rights anyways. Feminism is a self correcting problem.

Hero123

Rookie
At the end of the day, no ones forcing women not to have children but in fact are encouraging women to not have children. Women themselves don’t want to have children. They would rather pursue education and careers, just to leave the professions they spent years into, with money and resources wasted, just to be a mother. Lmao Now that’s just a small percentage of career women that do have children but the rest of the career women waited far too long. Now they can’t find a man to marry them because they’re old, ugly and wrinkly.

Let’s not forget the abortion rates. Thousands of children aborted every month leading into the hundreds of thousands a year. While many Western countries are at the same time being demographically replaced by cultures that have a much higher fertility rate and a strong pimp hand. I believe someone on here mentioned something about Monsanto but guess what, it is a woman’s decision if she chooses to have children or not. What ever happened with women saying “my body, my choice.” nonsense? Where’s the consistency? You can’t find it when it comes to women, especially in the realm of rights. Because women only want rights and privileges, and wants nothing to do with the responsibilities that come with these rights. A woman’s kryptonite is responsibility/accountability. Like an atheist, that hopes he doesn’t get judged by His Creator after death.

Hero123

Rookie

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But who was the first to damn all of humanity? Being casted out of the presence of God and thrown out of the Garden of Eden.

Eve, a woman.
There is a difference between deception and knowing sin though @Hero123

Eve was persuaded and deceived but Adam had failed to "man up" and accurately convey to his wife the truth as God had told him the consequences of the eating from the tree. Eve had heard from him that she shouldn't even touch it (perhaps he thought he was brighter than her ;-)

Genesis 2

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him...

Dalit

Star
There is a difference between deception and knowing sin though @Hero123

Eve was persuaded and deceived but Adam had failed to "man up" and accurately convey to his wife the truth as God had told him the consequences of the eating from the tree. Eve had heard from him that she shouldn't even touch it (perhaps he thought he was brighter than her ;-)

Genesis 2

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him...
I've heard it said in the more Hebraic interpretation of Genesis 1-3 that Adam could've even killed the serpent or removed him from the garden as part of his duty of keeping and tending the garden. It's an interesting thought. Maybe that's why I'm always glad to have a man around when I need a snake killed. :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I've heard it said in the more Hebraic interpretation of Genesis 1-3 that Adam could've even killed the serpent or removed him from the garden as part of his duty of keeping and tending the garden. It's an interesting thought. Maybe that's why I'm always glad to have a man around when I need a snake killed. :)
So he didn't kill the snake or explain things to his wife - but it's all her fault ;-) I'm not a feminist but it looks to me like they were both to blame...

JoChris

Superstar
Believe me, I’m a sweet guy once you get to know me. But the reason I act like an asshole to women and would rather treat them like they’re beneath me, which they are, is because IT GETS RESULTS. Being a nice guy doesn’t work and you know that. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re like many women that had miles of dick run through them and as you’re approaching the Wall, getting old and ugly, now you want to settle down after you had all your fun. So you got the best provider you could because the best men didn’t want to settle for you. My assumption but I’m pretty sure you know many women like that. Especially since you’re a feminist. I feel bad for your husband though. Because when things go south, you won’t hesitate to use all the tools feminism has given you, to destroy your husbands life. By taking half of his wealth and resources. And if you believe that BS, that your children should be with you, you’re selfish. Because according to all the studies we have on hand, single mothers are cancer.

I have no problem with a man protecting his property/family. Hence the meme, Hippity Hippity Hoppity, women are properly. The family is a form of property, that’s why the Communist went after the family first because once the family is broken and the man is removed, the women are easily manipulated. That’s why we have such a rise in single motherhood. Women grew both the government and the welfare state into the monsters they are now. It’s no surprise.

And how can you blame the men in prison?Shame. They’re just generations of men being raised by single mothers. They can’t logic anymore. But white knights are easily dealt with during a collapse. And once Western Civilization does collapses, you’re going to lose your rights anyways. Feminism is a self correcting problem.
You have a very disappointing attitude for a someone who calls himself a Christian man. You should be walking in truth in ALL areas of your life.
If you are strong, self-controlled, self-disciplined, fight for what is right and true (etc etc) you will become AND STAY a man most women will naturally become more attracted to.
The fruit of the Spirit will make a man way more attractive than worldly deception methods. Galatians 5:22-23

A gentle man is a self-controlled man who chooses to fight only when necessary. You should spend some time searching the bible for what a real man is.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think the "treat em mean, keep em keen" approach needs a little more examination.

If a woman is treated as worthless and is consistently hurt and demeaned by a man, she can come to accept she is not worth more. The same kind of thinking applies to "breaking" horses! What kind of man wants a woman with a broken spirit though? Is it not far better to search for a woman who loves the Lord and to encourage and build her up to be all she was made to be?

Who knows, if you do that, you might find someone who loves you back too?

Etagloc

Superstar
Now this I agree with as a Christian who has been taught the godly ideal of chastity before marriage and fidelity in marriage and that applies across the board, not just to females but to males. However, many have not kept that. Does that mean that they are lost? No. Repenting and turning back to God and His ways is possible through Jesus/Yeshua HaMoshiach. And some people have to wait for marriage almost their whole lives unless they want to marry when young and not emotionally ready for it to someone else who's also young and not emotionally ready. Just because you're physically ready doesn't mean you're emotionally ready.

Yet it's more than just what one does or doesn't do in the body that makes one pure. It's a heart, soul and mind thing. And everyone's messed up there. I think working on keeping one's soul, mind, heart and body pure is the principal thing.

Even though I have very little to regret physically, I have a whole lot more emotional and mental regret for not valuing purity of heart and whole-hearted devotion to God.

There was one man in my life that was like "walking sex" to me. He oozed it with his quiet confidence and manner. God stopped me from making a big mistake with him and from frankly just wanting to use him. I didn't love him. It was pure lust. He probably wouldn't have had a problem with it, but I would and I did because I saw the evil in my heart that just wanted pleasure in the moment and no commitment. That's why sleeping around is bad. It is using people as objects and women can do it, too, not just men. If God hadn't stopped me with so many interruptions when trying to be alone with this man (it seemed like people appeared out of nowhere and we couldn't be alone), I would've fallen into a trap definitely laid by the devil for me.
Yes, God is forgiving.... and while I believe it is better to marry a virgin.... and I have explained my thoughts in detail and tried to explain my reasoning..... while I do believe it is ideal to marry a virgin.... and not as a matter of "judging" but as a matter of practicality and for the sake of the kids and of the marriage.......

one who has not sinned should not ever give up hope, for God is forgiving.

Anyways, your post is heart-warming for me to read. I am happy to hear your perspective and I am happy to hear your story of how you won over temptation (with help from God).

It is reassuring to hear from people who also believe in waiting until marriage..... such an ideal is under attack these days. To wait is not the popular thing- but it is the right thing.

We should do our best in the constant fight against sin and temptation but God is Forgiving when we make mistakes and I believe God rewards us when we overcome temptation.