Empowering women proven to lower fertility/birth rates in countries. (NO MORE ANIME!)

Hero123

Rookie
Greetings anti-Hero:)
You are proposing ideas that will no longer be picked up in the real world therefore you must be a philosopher type.
If you want this kind of lifestyle you can get it in the here and now without forcing anyone by having good manners and marrying from poorer countries in many continents i.e Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa, South America especially.
Serious note: Our raison d'etre or justification for existence according to my path is worship. Wealth and children are the adornments of this life.
Joking note: Women are not found in a vacuum, we have brothers and fathers who will put a dress on you before you force yourself on us.:p

P.S I would love to see you after the birth of a daughter your ideas would change in a flash.
You would want to equip her with an education so that she can have the potential to feed herself and not be at the mercy of anyone or events.

Have gentle manners and begin proposing better ideas (i.e the tranquility found in marriage for both sexes )and you will be a Hero 123:)
Wrong. It's been happening since forever just in different parts of the world. Western Civilization has only recently adopted female empowerment and giving women rights. The United States for example has only recently given women rights, unearned rights by the way, like the right to vote in the 1920s. The 19th amendment. No more than 100 years.

Within this 100 year period, men have been stripped of their authority in marriage and family. The family unit being the foundation of a society/civilization.

What you see now is the enormous rise of single mothers. Single mother households that create dangerous and unstable communities that breed criminals. Go to any community that is known for these negative aspects and you will see the majority of the community is made up of single mother households.

There's already so much evidence to support that claim, as well as provide the outcome of children raised by them. There's an entire list you can find by simply doing a google search. Hint, children that are raised by single mothers have a higher chance of being teenage runaways, teenage pregnancy,. drug addicts, involved with the law under juvenile delinquency or being convicted. Lot's more than just that small handful of facts.

Yes, you can go to countries that have an actual patriarchy where men have absolute authority over their women and families, but the problem is, it's only a matter of time until the United States or other Western countries exports feminism to these countries and destroys the culture. Like they're doing now with certain parts of Africa. As of right now, Trump is allowing his daughter Ivanka Trump to further push for female empowerment in education in many parts of the world. I like Trump but lately he's been disappointing me with the 5g and the female empowerment nonsense. But then again, female empowerment can be used to destroy countries, so maybe he knows about it already.

Anyways, we don't need you permission to take your rights away, as a matter of fact neither do the Muslims. In many parts of Germany, the Muslims have already carved out many regions and are ruling it under their own authority. What is the government doing about it? Not a damn thing. It won't too long until the Mexicans do the same thing in the United States and their fertility rate is much higher than the United States. It's all a numbers game and it's only gonna take a matter of time until Whites, which make up a majority of the population in the United States, to become demographically replaced. I keep telling these white nationalist, people on both the right and the left, Republican/Democrat, if you want more white babies, take your women's rights away. The Muslims in Europe have already taking their women's rights away and the Muslim women even complain to the news and want the government to do something about. But the government won't but there's too many Muslims. And if they did, those Western governments will know they will have chaos to deal with if they tried.

The future belongs to the people that have children.

Dalit

Star
Right. You just look at christian woman in this forum. Living proof of your words. Can't stand for anything , doesn't have opinion about anything , identity lost in translation. Terrible what that bible has done to them . Aren't that right @JoChris @elsbet @Dalit. :(
Thank you, @Vytas , for considering me a strong Christian woman. I don't feel my femininity is a liability but an asset. :)

Hero123

Rookie
It's funny whenever I get into an argument about why men are smarter than women, the women always bring up the same names like Marie Curie. While there are constantly men being born like Einstein, Stephen Hawkings, James Watson, etc. The thing is, you can look at any job that requires actual intelligence and real knowledge, the companies or fields are mostly made up of men. And if there are half men and women, equal representation in those fields or certain jobs, is because we have this stupid diversity quote hiring nonsense, implemented into our workforce. Women know they can't get these positions by merit alone and because they're not qualified for these positions in the first place. A good example is with what happened with Equifax. Hired a woman, a female diversity quote hire, to become head of data security and they were easily breached because of her lack of actual knowledge of her job. She wasn't qualified at all. She was a music major! It's ridiculous. And it's worse than that but there are female doctors or a shortage of doctors that are dropping out of the workforce because they now have children! Leaving for maternity leave and never coming back to work. Wasting years of time, money, and resources, just so she can become a mother.

Dalit

Star
It's funny whenever I get into an argument about why men are smarter than women, the women always bring up the same names like Marie Curie. While there are constantly men being born like Einstein, Stephen Hawkings, James Watson, etc. The thing is, you can look at any job that requires actual intelligence and real knowledge, the companies or fields are mostly made up of men. And if there are half men and women, equal representation in those fields or certain jobs, is because we have this stupid diversity quote hiring nonsense, implemented into our workforce. Women know they can't get these positions by merit alone and because they're not qualified for these positions in the first place. A good example is with what happened with Equifax. Hired a woman, a female diversity quote hire, to become head of data security and they were easily breached because of her lack of actual knowledge of her job. She wasn't qualified at all. She was a music major! It's ridiculous. And it's worse than that but there are female doctors or a shortage of doctors that are dropping out of the workforce because they now have children! Leaving for maternity leave and never coming back to work. Wasting years of time, money, and resources, just so she can become a mother.
Wow. Just wow. And you probably think this parody is true:

Hero123

Rookie
Are you proposing that we turn women into nothing more than "host bodies"?

That's seriously sexist btw. Furthermore why the fuck is depopulation a problem? Because it seems like its not. Unless you are running a farm that milks humans.

Stop drinking whatever kool aid you're clearly mesmerized by.
We're already on the 2nd page of this post and not one person has actually responded with a good decent argument. Stop replying with emotions people. But to answer your question about depopulation and why it's a problem.

If your country does not produce enough childrem, your entire country will be taken over. Transformed politically and culturally. The Japanese is going to become extinct within 100 years, maybe even sooner. I said in response to someone else, the future belongs to those that have children.

Now I'm not talking about making women like cattle or something. Women will still have basic human rights. They will simply have less choices and opportunities. If women are not properly controlled or directed, they will destroy themselves. Feminism has provent that without a doubt. Even with all these rights and privileges feminism has got them, women have become more miserable.

Hero123

Rookie
@Hero123

Men are biologically bigger, faster, stronger and smarter than women. And because of these biological facts, men natural authority over women.​

Oh... if that's the case, then I have to wonder how you could let this happen, in the first place.
I could easily say because of the Elites want to destroy religion which helps form and protect families and the sanctity of marriage, that maintains the family unit. And if you're not religious, the Elites want to destroy the family because if you destroy the family, you destroy the nation. Which first starts off with family, then communities, and finally on a massive scale like an entire culture/country.

There's a saying.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Hero123

Rookie
For the likes of you who judge marriage just by financial benefits it brings. SUre you stay away from normal people. Damn I hate americans with passion....
What region or country are you from? I can almost guarantee you're from a country that has low fertility.

justjess

Superstar
I’m quite happy, thank you very much.

The thing with all you MRA assholes or whatever you want to call yourselves, is that underneath all this fake intellectual bullshit is the simple fact that you don’t get laid as much as you want to or even at all and think taking women’s rights away would solve that. It won’t. Try being not so damn despicable instead.

Hero123

Rookie
Thank you, @Vytas , for considering me a strong Christian woman. I don't feel my femininity is a liability but an asset. :)
I actually believe in God/Jesus Christ. The Bible in fact supports male authority over women. Jesus Christ is God but does the will of His Father, for Jesus Christ does all things well. And men are under the Authority of God and His Son. While men having authority over his family, which includes women and children.

You can't call yourself a Christian and support Feminism. You can't serve two masters.And I already established, if women don't give up the rights and accept the rights feminism has given them, then they are feminist. They can call themselves anti feminist all day. Your actions speak louder than your words.

Hero123

Rookie
I’m quite happy, thank you very much.

The thing with all you MRA assholes or whatever you want to call yourselves, is that underneath all this fake intellectual bullshit is the simple fact that you don’t get laid as much as you want to or even at all and think taking women’s rights away would solve that. It won’t. Try being not so damn despicable instead.
Shaming language doesn't work but nice try. Actually, if you haven't been keeping up with the MRAs, they're now a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Also, your feminism is showing. I might be an asshole but that's why women like me. Being a nice guy just makes a woman's vagina drier than the Sahara desert. I have to keep my pimp hand strong.

justjess

Superstar
Ohh a wanna be fake bad boy huh? Guess what a pimp hand doesn’t turn a single woman on except maybe one so damaged from their upbringing and lacking self worth that they are desperate to accept any form of attention and so screwed in their head that they are scared of positive attention.

I never denied being a feminist. Loud and proud. Don’t care. I’m probably the only one on the board at this point. People like you are disgusting. Absolutely incredibly disgusting. You seek to hurt women to soothe your own brokenness and make your self feel better about your shitty little insignificant life.

Happily married mother of two AND A feminist. Everything you say is crap. And my actual bad boy husband would never lay a hand on me but would kill you with his bare hands if you or your kind ever tried to forcefully make ME or any other woman do anything. So would most of the “bad boys” in prison, just so you know. They don’t like people who hurt women and children.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Wrong. It's been happening since forever just in different parts of the world. Western Civilization has only recently adopted female empowerment and giving women rights. The United States for example has only recently given women rights, unearned rights by the way, like the right to vote in the 1920s. The 19th amendment. No more than 100 years.
You have a very strange and toxic way of looking at the world. Instead of fighting the elite machinations with wisdom you are simply fighting women.
We have rights and duties as men and women.
The west has emphasized rights at the expense of duties. First for men and now for women.
And the east has traditionally emphasized duties at the expense of rights. Especially for women.
We need the balance of rights and duties and the wisdom to counter the propaganda of the elite.
However, it seems people such as yourself want to wield power and zero wisdom.
Your path will bring resentment, distrust and injustice. It will drive women into the hands of the elite and perhaps that is what you intend?:)
If you want to change things you must bring forth ideas that are appealing to both sexes.

"Authority without wisdom is like a heavy ax without an edge -- fitter to bruise than polish."

Anne Bradstreet

Just for the record, you can not force someone to have your babies.o_O:(

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
By now, you should know Im a bible type of guy. And in that it has multiple men with multiple wives. Just because man wants to change the world to his liking doesnt mean what was in the beginning changes. Of course Im not going to use that as reasoning for my position here, so I tried going the biological route. You're disappointed because I say women are different than men?
No-- because I agree with that. Soo.. what could it be.. ?

I think women have as much value and worth as men.
You understand, I hope, that it doesn't sound like you do-- not with this...

A woman? One hitter quitter.

But they are not the same. Their roles are different. Whats expected of men is not expected of women and vice versa. The problem is that society is blurring the lines because they dont want strong families to exist. So women see things men are allowed to do and want to be allowed to do it too... but thats not how its supposed to work. In this society though that is supposedly run by luciferians, anything goes so most will get their wish before this society is done away with...
A cursory glance at my history will show that I *get* what's going on here.

The disintegration of the family is on the top of the list for those in power, because it is the biggest threat to their authority-- it had to go. With families, people have no need for government aid.. they take care of themselves. A [government] dependent population, on the other hand, is much easier to manipulate.

The error is the belief that *women* are to blame for the state of things-- they are not. When the movement began, women in the 20th century did not even have the right to retain the credit built through years of home ownership, if the hubs up and left them. It has since been perverted and exploited, and now, women are expected to have kids and a 'career path' ... and maintain both, flawlessly. What a crock. But I digress.

The Division of the sexes, engineered by outside forces, has been successful-- both parties blame the other, rather than the party responsible. It was, as I've mentioned before, ingenious.

That a man could 'impregnate 5 women in one night ' has nothing whatsoever to do with strong families... quite the opposite, really. That a woman can run a business as well as a man (and often, better) is also irrelevant.

Bottom line is that (credit @DesertRose ) women should, without question, have
"... the potential to feed herself and not be at the mercy of anyone or events." The oppressive Propaganda that tells women they are *less than* if they choose to have a family instead of pursuing a Career is the problem.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I actually believe in God/Jesus Christ. The Bible in fact supports male authority over women. Jesus Christ is God but does the will of His Father, for Jesus Christ does all things well. And men are under the Authority of God and His Son. While men having authority over his family, which includes women and children.

You can't call yourself a Christian and support Feminism. You can't serve two masters.And I already established, if women don't give up the rights and accept the rights feminism has given them, then they are feminist. They can call themselves anti feminist all day. Your actions speak louder than your words.
Ok - I'm a guy but I believe in equality, with men and women having complimentary but equally valuable skills. As a Christian, I think it is interesting that Jesus revealed himself to a woman in the garden, not a man...

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/women/mary-magdalene-witness-of-christ-s-resurrection.html

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
. I like Trump
Is this because he is a toxic misogynist like you?

The fact that you are blaming feminism for lowering fertility and have not even mentioned Monsanto just shows how naive you actually are.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/18/7-monsanto-bullied-scientists-hpv-vaccine-lowers-fertility

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/29/monsanto-chemical-shown-to-cause-infertility-and-super-weeds.aspx

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/08/24/monsanto-pcb-infertility.aspx

....so is the CEO of Monsanto some rabid feminist then?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
No-- because I agree with that. Soo.. what could it be.. ?

You understand, I hope, that it doesn't sound like you do-- not with this...

A woman? One hitter quitter.

A cursory glance at my history will show that I *get* what's going on here.

The disintegration of the family is on the top of the list for those in power, because it is the biggest threat to their authority-- it had to go. With families, people have no need for government aid.. they take care of themselves. A [government] dependent population, on the other hand, is much easier to manipulate.

The error is the belief that *women* are to blame for the state of things-- they are not. When the movement began, women in the 20th century did not even have the right to retain the credit built through years of home ownership, if the hubs up and left them. It has since been perverted and exploited, and now, women are expected to have kids and a 'career path' ... and maintain both, flawlessly. What a crock. But I digress.

The Division of the sexes, engineered by outside forces, has been successful-- both parties blame the other, rather than the party responsible. It was, as I've mentioned before, ingenious.

That a man could 'impregnate 5 women in one night ' has nothing whatsoever to do with strong families... quite the opposite, really. That a woman can run a business as well as a man (and often, better) is also irrelevant.

Bottom line is that (credit @DesertRose ) women should, without question, have
"... the potential to feed herself and not be at the mercy of anyone or events." The oppressive Propaganda that tells women they are *less than* if they choose to have a family instead of pursuing a Career is the problem.
Well in my post I didnt blame women. I didnt say a man being able to impregnate 5 women in one night created or had anything to do with strong families. Didnt mention anything about who could run a business better either. You're arguing against things I didnt mention or bring up so I dont know what to tell you there. As far as what I did say, its in regards to man having the ABILITY (not responsibility) to impregnate 5 women at once, as to why theres a difference in expectations when it comes to sex and the genders. Women are limited to creating one family at a time while man can (not always SHOULD) create multiple. Thats just biology thats ingrained in the sexes.

Just because the feminist movement was started at a time when women did need some help, doesnt mean there werent ulterior motives for the movement. And those motives are showing today where now people saying they can be everything from a man stating he's a woman to a man stating he's a dog (i.e Aleister Crowley- do what thou wilt). And that sounds like disorder or chaos. And who says order out of chaos again? So luciferians/do what thou wilt, LGBT/feminism attacking genders/gender roles, order out of chaos and people still dont see whats going on with these movements and why the mainstream is promoting them?