Employers forcing vaccine - questions, info, documentation

~JC~

Veteran
Is anyone’s job forcing you to get the vaccine? My company decided to mandate it, fortunately I have the option to work from home and will probably avoid losing my job. (MAYBE)

Now my bf’s company is mandating the vaccine. He can’t work from home and not sure what to do. His company said if there are religious reasons involved, or something to that effect, they will need an exemption. (What is the purpose of an exemption if the primary reason for this mandate is to stop spread??)

I feel like this is the plan, while government can’t force us to do it, they are relying on companies to do it for them.

Im just wondering how others are dealing with this right now?

justjess

Superstar
I own my own business so no, not personally. I won’t require my employees to get it either but I live in a state that isn’t really doing that to begin with. I don’t know how I’ll deal with it if they try to make me force my employees.. I won’t force them, I guess I’ll just make them independent contractors and keep my fingers crossed.

My mother in law was mandated and is retiring early instead.
My sister in law was mandated so she’s staying until they fire her and then I guess coming to work for me which means moving to a different state.
My brother in law was mandated but for now he chose the weekly testing option. My nephews (one for work and one for university) chose the same.

~JC~

Veteran
I own my own business so no, not personally. I won’t require my employees to get it either but I live in a state that isn’t really doing that to begin with. I don’t know how I’ll deal with it if they try to make me force my employees.. I won’t force them, I guess I’ll just make them independent contractors and keep my fingers crossed.

My mother in law was mandated and is retiring early instead.
My sister in law was mandated so she’s staying until they fire her and then I guess coming to work for me which means moving to a different state.
My brother in law was mandated but for now he chose the weekly testing option. My nephews (one for work and one for university) chose the same.
Thank you for your response! This really shook me because it's literally pushing people out of their jobs. I don't understand how you can force someone to get a medical procedure done to them, rather than let people accept the risk on their own. And the vaccine has been shown not to prevent getting Covid anyway. So I could likely get the vaccine and get still get Covid from another vaccinated person. And what, the company can sleep better at night because I didn't die? Like they're responsible for our health? since when? LOL

sorry for the venting.. ugh, I just can't believe this is happening.

Its totally illegal. I think if you wait long enough the courts will have to start ruling on cases and the law is clear that mandating medical treatment is nowhere within a government or companies power. don't quit, don't answer questions about it, file an exemption if you can. If they call you in to talk about it, film it. Theyre just intimiating us, just don't get the shot.

In my province in Canada, businesses have a vaccine passport system now where you can't go in unless you take the mystery liquid. But even they can't force their employees to get it. So i imagine theres all kinds of laws to protect us from it.

voj

Established
MY POV:

Now Is The Time For Both Of You To Connect.

- Teach Him How The Internet Works.

- Teach Him How to Job Online(Temporary).

- Get enough(money).

- Get Out Of The Grid and Go Stay In The Dark.

- Buy Enough Food Stuff, Personal Power Generator.

- Be Mentally and Physically Aware...Get A *****n. . .Blah, Blah, Blah.

And Lastly, Grow. Your. Own. Farm.

Start Now.

justjess

Superstar
Its totally illegal. I think if you wait long enough the courts will have to start ruling on cases and the law is clear that mandating medical treatment is nowhere within a government or companies power. don't quit, don't answer questions about it, file an exemption if you can. If they call you in to talk about it, film it. Theyre just intimiating us, just don't get the shot.

In my province in Canada, businesses have a vaccine passport system now where you can't go in unless you take the mystery liquid. But even they can't force their employees to get it. So i imagine theres all kinds of laws to protect us from it.
The last Supreme Court decision on vaccination mandates voted in favor of them in case of public health emergency and granted broad powers to state and local municipalities and organizations over them. It has stood for over 100 years. The Supreme Court this go around has so far dismissed and refused to hear the challenges lodged with them. Don’t count on the law

Lyfe

Star
The reality is that even trying to opt out of the vaccination through exemption is still basically a form of submission and compliance. Your allowing yourself to work for an employer that seeks to enforce such a malevolent and fascist requirement on yourself and others.

~JC~

Veteran
MY POV:

Now Is The Time For Both Of You To Connect.

- Teach Him How The Internet Works.

- Teach Him How to Job Online(Temporary).

- Get enough(money).

- Get Out Of The Grid and Go Stay In The Dark.

- Buy Enough Food Stuff, Personal Power Generator.

- Be Mentally and Physically Aware...Get A *****n. . .Blah, Blah, Blah.

And Lastly, Grow. Your. Own. Farm.

Start Now.
who are you talking to and wtf are you talking about?

~JC~

Veteran
Just found this online:

blurb:
List Of Resources To Fight Vaccine Mandates and COVID Misinfo

Fight Vaccine Mandates

Below is a list of resources to fight against vaccine mandates in the United States.
I did not make this list myself. I built it by combining a bunch of mini-lists on the Patriot.win network and other online avenues and edited/further expanded upon it. I do not know the original authors but I sincerely thank them for their inputs.
It is becoming increasingly likely that we will have to resort to using whatever we can find to fight back if this mandate continues to pick up nationwide as it appears to be doing.
Good luck, God bless, and keep up the fight.
Below is a massive list of resources to fight vaccine and mask mandates. Do not try to fight alone. If at all possible, find others to join with you.
Also: A big thanks to an amazing reader that voluntarily forwarded ‘FightMandates.com‘ to this page.

~JC~

Veteran
The reality is that even trying to opt out of the vaccination through exemption is still basically a form of submission and compliance. Your allowing yourself to work for an employer that seeks to enforce such a malevolent and fascist requirement on yourself and others.
I'm ok with lying to hold onto a job and avoid potentially being ineligible for unemployment benefits because i'm not vaxxed. I'll play the game, door #2 plz.

Lyfe

Star
I'm ok with lying to hold onto a job and avoid potentially being ineligible for unemployment benefits because i'm not vaxxed. I'll play the game, door #2 plz.
I understand that obviously everyone needs an income to survive. I also personally believe that exemptions arent enough and wont send the sort of message thst needs to be sent.

I mean what does it say when you are tolerating and complying with a system that doesnt allow unemployment benefits, because you refuse to take a vaccine? Thats how much the system is willing to rob you of your basic human rights and dignity.

Michi

Established
I found this article helpful in dealing legally with employer mandates.

One of the instructions is to obtain a written policy from the employer.

In one instance the employer provided nothing but an email, no official written policy. This is a sneaky way the company avoids liability.

So…if the employer just puts out an email telling employees to “go get vaxxed” by such and such date, and people do it and get injured, the company can get out of compensating them.

They are counting on people falling for that, getting spooked and getting vaxxed. They will deal with the holdouts later.

Michi

Established
Working in order to enrich someone else is already a form of submission but that‘s the world we are in…unless you‘re an entrepreneur, homesteader, or an adult child living off parents.

Unfortunately, there are people in a real bind here, who are close to receiving pensions that will support them and their families for the rest of their lives, or just supporting themselves and their families. It is not a cut and dry decision for these folks. They hear enough moralizing and virtue signaling from the ruling class.

Lyfe

Star
Working in order to enrich someone else is already a form of submission but thats the world we are in…unless you‘re an entrepreneur, homesteader, or an adult child living off parents.

Unfortunately, there are people in a real bind here, who are close to receiving pensions that will support them and their families for the rest of their lives, or just supporting themselves and their families. It is not a cut and dry decision for these folks. They hear enough moralizing and virtue signaling from the ruling class.
Im just being real though. I can understand why people are reluctant to accept that seeking an exemption still boils down to compliance, but I think time will reveal the reality behind this. Its basically giving consent to a company and turning a blind eye to them commiting such moral outrage. Its showing that you are essentially ok in working for a company that would do this to you and others. Then staying with them cause you wont receive unemployment benefits cause you are unvaxxed is also a form of consent for heinous unemployment requirements to exist as well. Im just being real. These companies deserve lawsuits, protest, and people willing to go on strike.

~JC~

Veteran
I understand that obviously everyone needs an income to survive. I also personally believe that exemptions arent enough and wont send the sort of message thst needs to be sent.

I mean what does it say when you are tolerating and complying with a system that doesnt allow unemployment benefits, because you refuse to take a vaccine? Thats how much the system is willing to rob you of your basic human rights and dignity.
Agreed. Welcome to a new America

~JC~

Veteran
Im just being real though. I can understand why people are reluctant to accept that seeking an exemption still boils down to compliance, but I think time will reveal the reality behind this. Its basically giving consent to a company and turning a blind eye to them commiting such moral outrage. Its showing that you are essentially ok in working for a company that would do this to you and others. Then staying with them cause you wont receive unemployment benefits cause you are unvaxxed is also a form of consent for heinous unemployment requirements to exist as well. Im just being real. These companies deserve lawsuits, protest, and people willing to go on strike.
I don't understand what your point is.. You want people to sue their companies? You want to pay for my lawyer too? I've accepted it, it sucks and there's no way around it. So now what? They taxed my dad's death benefit after he died. Money that was coming to me that he already paid taxes on, they taxed it before it even got to me. There was no "going on strike" I've had to accept that our system sucks ass a long time ago. We show we're "ok with things" by waking up every morning and living our lives.

Lyfe

Star
I don't understand what your point is.. You want people to sue their companies? You want to pay for my lawyer too? I've accepted it, it sucks and there's no way around it. So now what? They taxed my dad's death benefit after he died. Money that was coming to me that he already paid taxes on, they taxed it before it even got to me. There was no "going on strike" I've had to accept that our system sucks ass a long time ago. We show we're "ok with things" by waking up every morning and living our lives.
Im just being real though. Im currently unemployed, but i refuse to work for any company that would mandate these vaccines. Thats my line in the sand personally.

Michi

Established
Im just being real though. Im currently unemployed, but i refuse to work for any company that would mandate these vaccines. Thats my line in the sand personally.
Good for you but again your situation is unique to you.
There are people who need the health insurance their employers provide for their sick or disabled children.
There are people who have invested their lives into their careers. They aren’t going to just quit. They need to handle this from a legal standpoint.
Just quit, or refuse, or hold a sign in the street isn’t going to work for everyone.