Employers forcing vaccine - questions, info, documentation

Lyfe

Star
Good for you but again your situation is unique to you.
There are people who need the health insurance their employers provide for their sick or disabled children.
There are people who have invested their lives into their careers. They aren’t going to just quit. They need to handle this from a legal standpoint.
Just quit, or refuse, or hold a sign in the street isn’t going to work for everyone.
Its relative to how you look at it and really more a question of what is more important. Your career and having provision and security in this covid system

or...

Not complying with rigged anti person terms anymore. That is basically what it always comes down to. Each comprimise is a nail in the coffin. As long as we love what the system offers like most of us do we are easily controlled.

Michi

Established
Being unemployed and saying you refuse to work for a company that mandates vaccinations is like saying you refuse to enter a store that mandates masks. It takes nothing. You are sacrificing nothing.
You have no skin in this game. You’re just talking s#*&t.

~JC~

Veteran
Im just being real though. Im currently unemployed, but i refuse to work for any company that would mandate these vaccines. Thats my line in the sand personally.
Good luck to you then. I respect that.

At my work if they come out with this, I’m going to be emailing the guy who talked to me for 2 hours about flat earth a few years ago. Lol I don’t agree with it but I’m 100% sure he’s not getting the shot. We’ll find a crew of people who think the same. Maybe you can do the same with your situation jc.
Some places offer broad exemptions. One school I read about in the states was offering exemptions for “religious or philosophical” reasons. If that doesn’t work, you could find a doctor online who knows about the pandemic like Dr.Butter or someone on his team and get them to write you a medical exemption through Skype.

Lyfe

Star
Being unemployed and saying you refuse to work for a company that mandates vaccinations is like saying you refuse to enter a store that mandates masks. It takes nothing. You are sacrificing nothing.
You have no skin in this game. You’re just talking s#*&t.
You do what you see fit. Im just merely telling you that getting an exemption will likely backfire in time, because no matter how you boil it down it is still an approach that tolerates and empowers employers with this sort of treatment toward people.

Michi

Established
You do what you see fit. Im just merely telling you that getting an exemption will likely backfire in time, because no matter how you boil it down it is still an approach that tolerates this sort of treatment toward people.
Yes and you getting a job with no vax mandate may also work for just a while until they round us all up and bring us to the quarantine camp.
Either way, you are not on the same level as those who are up against the wall now. They have something to lose.
You don’t, yet you proselytize to them.

Lyfe

Star
Yes and you getting a job with no vax mandate may also work for just a while until they round us all up and bring us to the quarantine camp.
Either way, you are not on the same level as those who are up against the wall now. They have something to lose.
You don’t, yet you proselytize to them.
I provided direct support to disabled individuals in my last job. Knowing what I know now I would have left for another job where mandates arent in place. I would atleast have enough time to figure something out before they go in effect.

Given the direction things are going I have plenty to lose for not being vaccinated, especially if i am thrown in a quarsntine camp like you are speculating...

justjess

Superstar
The reality is that even trying to opt out of the vaccination through exemption is still basically a form of submission and compliance. Your allowing yourself to work for an employer that seeks to enforce such a malevolent and fascist requirement on yourself and others.
Don’t blame it all on the employers. Many businesses are being put over the barrel with this. Everyone seems to have a lot of opinions lately that are all squarely in the “easier said then done” category.

cyt456

Established
It’s only gonna get worse from here, think about maybe get prosecuted in the future. If you are not living at some rural place where no one can find you, then either take the jab or die.

justjess

Superstar
Im just being real though. I can understand why people are reluctant to accept that seeking an exemption still boils down to compliance, but I think time will reveal the reality behind this. Its basically giving consent to a company and turning a blind eye to them commiting such moral outrage. Its showing that you are essentially ok in working for a company that would do this to you and others. Then staying with them cause you wont receive unemployment benefits cause you are unvaxxed is also a form of consent for heinous unemployment requirements to exist as well. Im just being real. These companies deserve lawsuits, protest, and people willing to go on strike.
And again... have you ever owned a business?

we were shut down last year against our wishes under threat of a revoked business license. Allowed to reopen but had to follow masks etc. Our business doesn’t just support my own family, it supports a number of other families - it is what puts food in the mouths of dozens of people and keeps roofs over their heads. If they yank our license ALL of those people lose a job and lose income, if my liability insurance refuses to cover us it’s the same thing. It’s easy to pontificate what businesses should do or not do - and for large corporations it’s probably fair but the majority of businesses in this country are SMALL business and they have already almost been crushed out of existence by 2020 and the ones who haven’t are holding on by a thread as is after lost revenue, then the masks, then the labor shortage.. and now this.

It’s only gonna get worse from here, think about maybe get prosecuted in the future. If you are not living at some rural place where no one can find you, then either take the jab or die.
I really dont think so. These plans were being talked about in the 1930s. The nwo doesn’t want a revolution like that, people will not comply, including the police. they aren’t that brainwashed yet. The nwo plays a long game. They talk about the 2030 and 2050 agendas. Theyre not throwing everything at you in a year.

imo realistically pfizer and Moderna probably have a deal with the governments that “such and such” many will be sold. Once they reach that the pressure will come off, although things will be transformed. its all about holding out, don’t make rash decisions

justjess

Superstar
You do what you see fit. Im just merely telling you that getting an exemption will likely backfire in time, because no matter how you boil it down it is still an approach that tolerates and empowers employers with this sort of treatment toward people.
The employers in NYC and California that are being tasked to enforce this bullshit weren’t the ones who came up with it. It’s being forced on them. Think about that for a second.

justjess

Superstar
I feel incredibly horrible for the small business owners in nyc who now have to enforce this vaccine mandate on both their staff (during a labor shortage) and their customers (right after a mass recession following last years shutdowns). They are literally hanging on by a thread. And yeah, they’re “business owners” but they are also just mostly struggling average Americans too. This is how they feed their kids. And god knows how many other people’s kids. Their backs are just as much against the wall as ours are.

Save the outrage for the government, the politicians, the pharmaceutical industry and its lobbyists, the bill gates and Jeff bezos and waltons or whoever. Aim it where it belongs.

cyt456

Established
I really dont think so. These plans were being talked about in the 1930s. The nwo doesn’t want a revolution like that, people will not comply, including the police. they aren’t that brainwashed yet. The nwo plays a long game. They talk about the 2030 and 2050 agendas. Theyre not throwing everything at you in a year.

imo realistically pfizer and Moderna probably have a deal with the governments that “such and such” many will be sold. Once they reach that the pressure will come off, although things will be transformed. its all about holding out, don’t make rash decisions
Have you ever wonder the motive. A plan formulated centuries ago, across generations just to destroy human all at once. Who would hate humans this much. I bet it is evil spirits, working days and nights. To me, nwo is a cover story to the true purpose. It is the abomination mentioned in the book of Daniel. To turn human into something else. There is no salvation for something else.
They are moving fast and suspicious. The fact that they bring vaccine passport in the middle of jabbing that would create red flag for a lot of people. To me, this is desperation. As they know it is only 3 and half years to them.

Maes17

Superstar

People cannot be that brainwashed. The nwo or whatever. It all seems designed to shut down brick & mortar and conveniently control everyone with electronic, wireless systems

Maes17

Superstar
Have you ever wonder the motive. A plan formulated centuries ago, across generations just to destroy human all at once. Who would hate humans this much. I bet it is evil spirits, working days and nights. To me, nwo is a cover story to the true purpose. It is the abomination mentioned in the book of Daniel. To turn human into something else. There is no salvation for something else.
They are moving fast and suspicious. The fact that they bring vaccine passport in the middle of jabbing that would create red flag for a lot of people. To me, this is desperation. As they know it is only 3 and half years to them.
Power hungry, egotistical people

Lyfe

Star
The bottomline is that vaccine exemptions may possibly do more harm than good, especially if violation of basic human rights isnt regonized as a legitimate grounds for exemption and cant be used as grounds for exemption The whole endeavor of getting an exemption only communicates consent and acceptance of these terms to exist for employment. I would even argue that exemption is playing on their terms. It forces people to use fake reasons to object to being vaccinated rather than allow for the real ones.

Yeah its too bad allot of companies are being pressured to enforcing mandates, but if these companies arent protested and everyone complies then its doubtful the companies will push back against the governing agencies pressuring them. Most people are either for or indifferent toward vaccines so im sure the companies will cater to please the will of the majority and the government, meaning they likely wont push back.

I really believe seeking exemptions to work for companies that enforce this will do more harm than good.

justjess

Superstar
The bottomline is that vaccine exemptions may possibly do more harm than good, especially if violation of basic human rights isnt regonized as a legitimate grounds for exemption and cant be used as grounds for exemption The whole endeavor of getting an exemption only communicates consent and acceptance of these terms to exist for employment. I would even argue that exemption is playing on their terms. It forces people to use fake reasons to object to being vaccinated rather than allow for the real ones.

Yeah its too bad allot of companies are being pressured to enforcing mandates, but if these companies arent protested and everyone complies then its doubtful the companies will push back against the governing agencies pressuring them. Most people are either for or indifferent toward vaccines so im sure the companies will cater to please the will of the majority and the government, meaning they likely wont push back.

I really believe seeking exemptions to work for companies that enforce this will do more harm than good.
Most people - including small business owners - need to be able to feed themselves.

an employee can go get a job elsewhere, the owner not so much - everything is invested in the business and no one wants to hire someone for an entry level or throw away position who’s last resume item says owner or ceo.

there are no exemptions in nyc so this isn’t even a valid argument to be having. The employers have a gun to their head to force this just like the employees do.

They are hitting at peoples basic ability to provide for themselves right when the unemployment benefit is slated to end and there are no more emergency funding programs for business. Boycotting mom and pops diner isn’t going to effect the change you want, the courts have already ruled on this so that isn’t going to work either. Lay low, do for yourself and ride it out as best you can. That’s the only option I see.

how do you survive with no job?

Lyfe

Star
Most people - including small business owners - need to be able to feed themselves.

an employee can go get a job elsewhere, the owner not so much - everything is invested in the business and no one wants to hire someone for an entry level or throw away position who’s last resume item says owner or ceo.

there are no exemptions in nyc so this isn’t even a valid argument to be having. The employers have a gun to their head to force this just like the employees do.

They are hitting at peoples basic ability to provide for themselves right when the unemployment benefit is slated to end and there are no more emergency funding programs for business. Boycotting mom and pops diner isn’t going to effect the change you want, the courts have already ruled on this so that isn’t going to work either. Lay low, do for yourself and ride it out as best you can. That’s the only option I see.

how do you survive with no job?
Its unfortunate and even hard to believe that people are being pitted in these situations, but every entity and agency that enforces mandatory vaccinations on its employees is enabling too dangerous of a precedence to be set. Its for that reason that both they and the ones pressuring them ought to be protested.