Empire Files: Israelis Speak Candidly to Abby Martin About Palestinians

TokiEl

Superstar
I suggest whenever you speak about Jews that you do so in awe and reverence for a people who were rounded up and massacred in the millions... so there was only a handful of Holocaust survivors left to defend against a united Arab attack the day after they declared indepence for the State of Israel in 1948.

Etagloc

Superstar
I suggest whenever you speak about Jews that you do so in awe and reverence for a people who were rounded up and massacred in the millions... so there was only a handful of Holocaust survivors left to defend against a united Arab attack the day after they declared indepence for the State of Israel in 1948.
I suggest you send me some of that shill money

Etagloc

Superstar
Those people are insane, they are literally laughing about "killing all arabs".
when you consider the type of logic displayed in the post I quote below..... I am not shocked by the Zionist racism.... racism is built into their ideology

Also, if anyone watches the video, there is nothing ugly about it, other than the truth. It shows real Muslims being Muslims. People need to see them and how they behave and react to things, which isn’t good lol.
You are known to be a lying hypocritical backbiter so your words mean less to me than the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

Here's a truthful video for those who love the truth

Etagloc

Superstar
look what makes zero sense from a Christian perspective is.....

firstly Christians have forgotten their own history....

you have heard of a time known as the Middle Ages...... how does Christianity go from its traditional attitudes towards Judaism to suddenly "we have a special friendship"..... what???? since when?

and the answer to that question involves social engineers.

but second and I think even more obviously

from a Christian perspective...... both Muslims and Jews do not worship Jesus......

so why go after Muslims? why not Jews too?

Jews have been persecuted? So have Muslims. Why treat one differently- they both don't worship Jesus. And the Bible even talks about the synagogue of Satan!

why align yourself with the synagogue of Satan versus Muslims? from a purely Biblical perspective, there is no reason to favor one over the other.

and if you really think those are the Biblical Jews, I'd like you to come talk to me about some ocean-front property I have for sale in Kansas.