Empaths attract narcissists, Sociopaths and Psycopaths because

Maes17

Superstar
One toxic person next to an ill person spells disaster. I just don't understand how they continue to live a life of badness and suffering the consequences of their bad actions and they don't turn around and say "maybe I should be a good person now and I should live a better life". Maybe their mentalities are so badly fragmented they don't see or know a better way? It's sad, it really makes you think how bad some mentalities can be and they can be shown the light but would rather stay in darkness. :-( One can only hope...
I don't get it either. Some people like abuse and hard living I guess.
I've grown up around a poor area of my city. Never experienced neighborly violence, but I remember kids who used to play with me and my cousins and kids I went to school with, and sometimes they'd come from dysfunctional families. Gang stuff, drugs and the like. But one thing that has always seemed so weird to me is how some people like to be in toxic relationships. Like domestic violence and constant cheating on each other yet they cry when said spouse leaves or beats them then they hook back up.

People *sigh*

Dalit

Star
Thought this might help. It's given me a lot to think about.