EMF protectors

polymoog

Superstar
ive already discussed the aamora EMF protector, but i just got an email about this new one called blueshield.

this is different than the aamora, which is basically a static coil. orgonite pendants are also supposed to work (havent seen anyone put these to the test-- ill post if i find something).
the blueshield is powered and emits waves which the human body tunes into and absorbs rather than the dirty EMF in the environment. it sounds good, but the price tag is high. i was given a coupon code for it, so if you want the 10% off, let me know.

https://www.blushield-us.com/how-it-work/?ref=14&v=7516fd43adaa

so... maybe this is something to check into when the 5G rollout is upon us.

The Zone

Star
Seems a bit pricey to me. Maybe I will reverse engineer one;) Surely, China is making knockoffs. I have been close to taking a baseball bat to my smart meter for months now.

polymoog

Superstar
Seems a bit pricey to me. Maybe I will reverse engineer one;) Surely, China is making knockoffs. I have been close to taking a baseball bat to my smart meter for months now.
go to activist post. theres an article on how to deal with your power provider and have it removed.

i get sophia smallstorms newsletter as well. she explained a story recently on jeanice barcelos journey to have her smart meter replaced in long island, NY. she used some tricks to make it happen.

yes, you can easily make your own EMF protectors. (check for more on YT)

Helioform

Star
wouldn't that be like having the fox guard the hen house?
Not really. App developers are not necessarily associated with Google (owner and maker of the Android OS) or Apple.
I think it's a good tool for someone who has a cell but buying a real detector would probably be better because cells emit EM frequencies themselves. But we can use the elites tools against them using those apps...

polymoog

Superstar
i went through several brands of EMF detectors on amazon and have narrowed the list down to this model:

https://smile.amazon.com/TriField-EMF-Meter-Model-TF2/dp/B078T2R64C/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=EMF+meter&qid=1555206350&s=gateway&sr=8-3

later, i will let the board know what i think of it.

amazon, since i last looked, has a great deal more sellers of anti- non-ionizing radiation devices for sale on their site. some people say they dont work, others do. with this meter, ill be testing some out and then testing out my own orgonite TBs that i made last year in bulk.
everyone should get one for their phone (if they have one-- i proudly do NOT) and wifi router (unless you have one that only has coaxial hookups to desktops in the house-- recommended!)