Elvis Presley

rainerann

Star
So I came across this Elvis Presley song called Puppet on a String. Just a darn shame they didn't have the internet back then so that we could know a little more about whether Elvis had any odd breakdowns that we see some of the modern performers having. It just goes to show how different it would be without things like the internet. How silent and how lost would we all still be? Those are the first two words that come to mind when I think of Elvis, silent and lost.

Every time you look at me
I'm as helpless as can be
I become a puppet on a string
You can do 'most anything to me
All you do is touch my hand
And your wish is my command
I become a puppet on a string
If you really love me
Darling please be kind
I offer you the truest love
That you will ever find
Take my heart and please be fair
Handle it with loving care
For I'm just a puppet on a string
If you really love me
Darling please be kind
I offer you the truest love
That you will ever find
Take my heart and please be fair
Handle it with loving care
For I'm just a puppet on a string

heyyor

Rookie
Tim Kelly's Our Interesting Times Podcast(probably the best conspiracy related podcast currently going) just had an episode on it's feed discussing Elvis, his CIA connections, his use in social engineering and culture manipulation, as well as other various interesting things about him

Sunshine

Established
We don't really know who his father was. He was raised by a single mother in the 40's/50's, which was unusual at the time. What if he is the son of an illuminatus? That wouldn't be far-fetched, considering what we know today about the Families' tendency to place even their illegitimate children in the upper echelons of society, politics and popular culture.

Also, I think it is no coincidence that his code name was "Pheonix," and ever since his official death, people have continuously reported seeing him.

rainerann

Star
We don't really know who his father was. He was raised by a single mother in the 40's/50's, which was unusual at the time. What if he is the son of an illuminatus? That wouldn't be far-fetched, considering what we know today about the Families' tendency to place even their illegitimate children in the upper echelons of society, politics and popular culture.

Also, I think it is no coincidence that his code name was "Pheonix," and ever since his official death, people have continuously reported seeing him.
That was what I remember hearing from all the biographies I used to watch when I was younger. I was a biography fanatic, but I couldn't find anything about it and I wouldn't have known to make this type of conclusion when I was younger. It would be interesting to know who his father was and what role this played in him getting success. Sure he can sing, but lots of people can sing in reality that never get a shot. This is why those talent shows always make me nervous when you see just how many people have the ability to sing. It always makes me wonder if the only difference between the people who make it and the people who don't is whether they can be manipulated easier.

I think it was also Cathy O'Brien that said Tennessee was a mind control center. This seems legitimate because you are going to have had a lot of poor people with limited education in some of the rural areas of this state and the surroundings states. It was basically filled with people you could take advantage of. Although, I am not certain it was her who said this or something else I read. Either way, the conditions of this area would make sense that it would be used to recruit mind control victims. Elvis grew up in Memphis before moving to Nashville to make records.

TMT

Star
Elvis was an asshole, but it's not because he was a brainwashed slave, it's because he was a right-wing lunatic.

Elvis meets Nixon, 1970 (5).jpg

rainerann

Star
Elvis was an asshole, but it's not because he was a brainwashed slave, it's because he was a right-wing lunatic.

View attachment 705
This is based on seeing him pose with Nixon who I am not sure that I would call a right-wing lunatic even if he was a republican. Nixon was a crook, just like Bush Sr., who are also both implicated as perpetrators in the subject of mind control. Therefore, this only reiterates the strong possibility that he was enslaved to early MK ultra experiments.

Karlysymon

Superstar
According to McGowan, he did a stint in the army like everyone did who was active in the "counter-culture days", with parents in the military/intelligence complex. It would be nice to find out who his father was. Probably a chemical/munitions engineer or some war-time general.

Etagloc

Superstar
According to McGowan, he did a stint in the army like everyone did who was active in the "counter-culture days", with parents in the military/intelligence complex. It would be nice to find out who his father was. Probably a chemical/munitions engineer or some war-time general.

heyyor

Rookie
I'm surprised that there aren't any theories about any specific public figures that fit these profiles, have the right look, and could have been at the right area/right time/etc to be Elvis's true biological father, like the theories that exist about Obama's and Chelsea Clinton's real fathers.

So I came across this Elvis Presley song called Puppet on a String. Just a darn shame they didn't have the internet back then so that we could know a little more about whether Elvis had any odd breakdowns that we see some of the modern performers having. It just goes to show how different it would be without things like the internet. How silent and how lost would we all still be? Those are the first two words that come to mind when I think of Elvis, silent and lost.

The internet wasn't around yet but tabloid TV and media in general was. There's a youtube video I watched a few months ago from an old TV interview of the guys who were Elvis's friends and served as his bodyguards in which they talk about just what you're wondering about. Elvis would at times act very erratic, conduct occultic-mini rituals with them, hoard weapons, and also plan to murder people iirc
This vid isn't the youtube I originally watched but it features some of the same interview and incidents I mentioned, starting around the 4:00 minute mark

Diogenes

Established
His full name was Elvis Aaron Presley, Aaron being the name of his twin brother who died at birth. Presley was a Jew. I find it interesting that he recorded his first ever song for Sam Phillips's record label called Sun Records. Of course,sun being maybe the most prominent occult symbol.

Diogenes

Established
But the most shady figure in his life was his manager/handler,a Dutchman (and a Jew), who went under the name Colonel Parker, real name Tom Parker. He made a fortune out of managing Presley,while being in the States ILLEGALLY ! Now,go figure.

Diogenes

Established

View attachment 705
Don't blame him here,in this photo, because it is universally known that at this meeting he was so high on drugs, that Nixon had absolutely no idea what to make out of the situation.

Diogenes

Established
And you know of course that the daughter of Elvis was married to Michael Jackson for a brief period of time.

Diogenes

Established
The stint in the army was in Germany, not in the US. Not that it makes any difference.